Victoria's Basement

Store LocationNsw
Samantha L.

Samantha L.Sydney, NSW

Untrustworthy Seller

I requested to cancel my order on eBay because I ordered the wrong quantity. A few days ago, Victoria's Basement responded by email and told me that my order was cancelled. Today, eBay notified me that my cancellation was rejected. I'd already placed a new order which was delivered TODAY. I'm extremely unhappy with Victoria's Basement. I don't trust them now. I will probably not be refunded for the cost of shipping which ends up costing more than the product.

Store LocationeBay store
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

exemplary product "Scanpan"

Great price , fantastic product, delivery time great and constant notifications of transit/arrival.
the packaging was extremely well done which ensured the product was break proof (couriers can get a bit rough at times)
just love companies that are concerned for their customers and their product that they want delivered undamaged and on time.
Fantastic will be buying again from these great people

Store LocationCastle Hill 2154 NSW

Taleah

TaleahCentral West, NSW

Waited over 2 weeks for my order only 2 hours away

Victoria's Basement sure aren't concerned for the environment. For two little hessian onion bags that were folded flat, I had this massive box you could fit an entire home printer into. Not only was it a waste of cardboard, they filled it full in those little foam pieces in case the hessian bags were to break?! Like What Victoria's Basement?! Was any of this packaging necessary? They could have been shipped in a aus post parcel bag for $9.00. I'd hate to see what the postage cost the company!!

NicSydney, NSW

Castle Hill Store - Buyer Beware if buying an item for a gift. Refused to refund money!

Store LocationCastle Hill New South Wales

BellaGippsland, VIC

Perfect transaction.

I am a relatively new customer and to date I have found my Online Orders have arrived within a few days, and have been expertly packaged. Accolades must go to Monica for her professional communication.
I can highly recommend this business in all areas of service delivery.

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely Folks

Sara was absolutely lovely and very very helpful. I know right know these folks are swamped and it is a real pleasure to chat to somebody who is kind, helpful and efficient. I got all the info I wanted and I look forward to dealing with more people like Sara.

Store Locationonline
Xander X.

Xander X.Sydney, NSW

Arrived fast and correct. Quality is great!

I ordered 2 x Benzer Airtite square flip containers for half price on April 10 (Good Friday). The delivery arrived at my house on the morning of April 16, which was only 3 business days due to the Easter 4 day weekend. The Benzer containers are great quality (and dishwasher safe!).

I hunted around for several days trying to find containers that would be large enough for my needs, and not outrageously expensive. Victoria's Basement had the best range and best price, and I feel that I haven't compromised on quality.

The Victoria's Basement website does seem somewhat less professional compared to some of the bigger stores, but based on this experience I would recommend them without a problem.

wombarra

wombarraIllawarra, NSW

Price gouging face masks $99

Victoria’s Basement are price gouging on disposable face masks for $99. Shameful! At a time when we should be working together, this mob try to line their pockets from a people who could be facing financial hardship. Absolutely shameful!

Store LocationSydney

A Customs

A Customs

Artarmon store bad customer service

I used to love this shop but recently the customer service is driving loyal customer like myself to Peters of Kensington.
Special call out to staff member Ben, the most obnoxious and rude staff ever. Not helpful, giving reason of being this time of the year as excuses to deliberately ignoring service requests.
Will not go back again.

Store LocationArtarmon

common sense - poor quality and poor customer service

Highfield

HighfieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

great retailer

Great range of products at reasonable prices. I have used the online store many times and have always received my purchases on time & in good condition. My nearest store is 50km away so it is well worth the small delivery charge to have purchases delivered to the local post office.

BQ

BQSydney, NSW

Question - What moron would put a metal handle on a skillet? Answer - Anolon

I am REALLY, REALLY NOT HAPPY!!!!
What idiot would put a metal handle on a skillet?
I replaced a long held and very effective skillet with an Anolon.
First outing I nearly took all the skin off my hand!
Seriously I am amazed that you would even stock such a ridiculously unsafe article that still cost about $50!!!
I think you can tell I will not be back!!

Store LocationQueen Victoria
Berocca

BeroccaBunbury

Great pre-sales service and delivery

I wanted to buy a couple of Royal Doulton dinner sets from Victoria's Basement but they were out of stock on their website. I emailled the store who called me back and said that they had tracked down the items that I wanted. Their price was the best that I could find.

They were delivered promptly to WA. The dinner sets were super well packed - they had gone to the effort of putting packing material inside the cartons before packing the cartons inside a box with a heap of bubble wrap.

I would use them again any time.

Annette W.

Annette W.GOLD COAST, Qld

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased a set of saucepans and frypans and had a few questions that I sent on the website. I received a phone call from Monica who was very helpful and went out of her way to assist me. it was like talking to a friend she is very informative about products and sourced additional products for me to save on postage from other stores. Monica is truly representative of great customer service and I will shop at Victoria's Basement as this was my first time and I received exceptional customer service. Carefully packaged and arrived quickly.

Store LocationVictoria's Basement Online Web Order

Simone

Simone

Wont be back

Staff didn't give me receipt -
Foreign security man on door when informed
said " not my problem" even after telling him I had a knee injury and going back upstairs would be painful - he refused to help or come up with solution - he argued and argued and made me upset - left very unhappy - wont be back

Redboxtrees

RedboxtreesWestern District, VIC

Fast and secure postage of fragile items.

I can't fault Victoria's Basement for my last order of two porcelain cups. They arrived very quickly following my order and were sent in very good packaging where-by they couldn't possibly be broken in transit. Excellent.

Sam M

Sam MAU

Thank you, thank you, thank you - Outstanding service

I ordered a set of Global Knives from Victoria's Basement online. Very quick and simple process. Living in the Country NSW always creates delivery challenges. These guys more than delivered on their promise. Top quality product, great deal, superfast delivery. Thank you again

Excellent service

I had ordered a Mundail 26cm serrated ham knife as I was not able to find one in any stores in Brisbane. Ashley took my order over the phone and within 3 working days I had received it. I was a bit worried due to the Christmas rush that it would not get to me before Christmas, but it did and I now have time to get it engraved. Thanks Ashley for your prompt and friendly service.

Online order

I bought a gift online to be delivered in CBD. 4 days later it had not been dispatched. 7 to 14 working days delivery in t and c's. Considering the problems in retail at the moment I think it is fair to say 4 days dispatch to a local address is pretty slow. As this was a gift I cancelled my order, my refund will take 5 to 6 days as 'It is Easter.' When did everything come to a halt at Easter. Staff at depot were polite and hopefully my refund will not be longer than 5 days.
This is Sydney!!! Businesses are going to the wall!