Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Victoria's Secret? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
Mansi
MansiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The online store is an absolute joke!

I placed my order on 25th November 2021 and their delayed shipping I was supposed to receive by 24th December 2021. I've never received any package till today and any invoice. They informed me about part order not available was also very late. I spoke to someone twice on their live chat to process the refund and I've never received confirmation email from them. They don't have any complaints procedures or proper contact email. The phone numbers I've tried but fail to connect. What an absolute fail company.

Nicole
NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Been waiting on my package for 2 months

I ordered on the 25 October with an estimated delivery date of 10 November. Numerous emails backwards and forwards and promises my package is on the way but today 22 December, it still hasn’t arrived

Melodi B.
Melodi B.

Received wrong order

Ordered 3 items over $200 received a pair of pjs that I didn’t order. I now have to return the item at my cost and they won’t send me my items until they receive the pjs back. Horrible service

Misled by store

Purchased $330 in products as a B day gift for my partner and was told non refundable or exchangeable totally disgusted

Find out how Victoria's Secret compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Underwear are all different sizes.

Ordered 5 pairs of underwear. All size M. I measured myself before purchase to make sure they would fit. All the same type, just different colours. All 5 said M on the tag, but they all fit differently. Two were so small they were actually uncomfortable. Some also had odd stitching/unevenly cut edges. It was my first ever time ordering from Victoria Secret, and had high expectations considering they're a more expensive brand. However, I don't think they're worth ordering from again.

Awful experience

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

rude staff

Jane
JaneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

love them

every year I do a midyear shop during their sales and I'm honestly never disappointed.
Great products, comfortable and very good quality.

Beautiful bags and wallets also!

Look forward to adding more to my little collection next year..or Maybe sooner, if I can convince anyone to buy me some for Christmas!

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Poor service and promised contact never eventuated despite repeated attempts

Purchased some items at the airport store.
No facility to try anything on.
No signage to say no returns or exchanges.
Contacted their support service only to receive a seriously flippant reply where I responded again, this time suggesting they needed some training in customer service. Was apologised to and promised contact from an area manager, that was 6 days ago. Have followed up and assured that this would occur, still waiting.
Don't waste your money.
My first 3 purchased were good, that's what had me excited about another round, sizing has changed, theirs not mine. I am an average 10-12. latest purchases are not their standard sizing.
VERY disappointed.

Kwassie
KwassieNoosa

Good Underwear

I bought bras and undies and was mostly pleased. Most of the undies are comfy, a couple ride up the crack too much. The bra was too padded for me so not comfortable. They arrived quickly and were average price. Will browse again.

Kailz
Kailzbrisbane

The highest quality bras and undies!

I love shopping online at Victoria's Secret. I'm in Australia so the main bra company is Bras n Things and their bras don't last very long and are overpriced. Victoria's Secret is definitely an investment but it's worth it. I usually buy the bombshell bras and they last for about two and a half years. I usually buy a few bras at a time and buy them when they are on sale or when a promotion is happening and I always make sure I'm buying when they have free shipping to Australia.

The undies and lingerie are also a favorite of mine. Again, I usually buy them when they're on sale.

Mari
MariSydney, NSW

Order not received

Placed an order. Was told it would arrive early January. It didn't. Followed it up and was told it would arrive later in the week and still didn't. When I followed it up again I was told to wait another 10 days. Their Customer Service team couldn't even tell me where in the country it was. Bad service. Wouldn't order from them again .

Jenny
Jenny

didnt receive items or refund

ordered 1 swim top and 2 body butters. when it came, only the top was in the box. no butters. the top was also too small. we called and they offered full refund if we send them back. we sent it back with tracking and several days later, tracking confirmed that the return had been completed. two weeks past and no sign of refund. multiple phone calls with empty promises. emails were ignored completely. finally got the refund nearly two months later after my mother had had enough and called them herself threatening to take action.

Michelle
MichellePerth

Perfect for all type of women

I have tried different products from Victoria's Secret collection and found superb. The good thing is that they serve to all type of women, and you just need to match your type to enjoy the style with convenience.
The best thing is that my boyfriend love it too. ;-)

JanieB
JanieBMelbourne

Most popular Yoga Pant... sensational!

Wonderful products but my favourite being the Yoga Pants. Check out their website ladies. Sadly since our $ has gone down costs a little more, but well and truly worth that extra. Easy world wide shipping and fantastic customer service.
Seriously worth a look at all their products.