2Victorian House & Land Specialists

Victorian House & Land Specialists

2Victorian House & Land Specialists
4.4

87% · 345 · 13%
Brand Manager for Victorian House & Land Specialists? Claim your listing.

Marty B.
Marty B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Thanks Matt B VHLS and Masterline Homes

We decided it was time to build a new home. Stumbled across Matt B on RealEstate.com.au. He helped us through the process of purchasing land and referred us to a local builder Masterline Homes. He even listed our previous home for sale when our new home was almost complete !
Thanks Matt B and the Masterline Team
  • +3Thumbnail
rajender
rajenderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent support and quick process

Thanks to Kevin who was always ready to answer any question and was very helpful throughout the process from purchasing land to the house key handover.

Thanks, VHLS and Kevin :)

Kathy Nelson
Kathy Nelson Victoria

I'm absolutely in love with my new house!

I am completely in love with my new home!! I can't thank Hari enough, absolute pleasure in dealing with him. Highly recommend!! Just a really nice guy,thanks Hari job well done!
Liam Rayner
Liam Rayner

Outstanding experience being a first home owner with Hari Shore

Being a first home buyer , I thought it would be a hard task to build my own home . But with Hari everything was straight forward . From selecting a block of land to picking a floor plan , it was made very easy . He was super helpful and always got back to any questions that I had. which were always answered very quickly . He did a very good job guiding me through all the processes . Would definitely recommend VHLS and would use them to build again
Thanks Hari and the VHLS team
Joy Kerr
Joy Kerr2 posts

Matt you’re a godsend

Amazing!!! Matt is the best and we couldn’t of done it without him, he’s very knowledgeable and helped us through everything. Matt is a godsend and we couldn’t recommend him and his team enough! Thank you Matt
Kalib L.
Kalib L.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! We can thank Matthew and VHLS enough

Honestly don't know what more VHLS could provide us with being First Home Buyers - we had the BEST EXPERIENCE possible.

Matthew Robins was not only professional, but one of the most friendly guys we've ever met. He was always there for us to listen to every question, and always had the perfect answers and ideas - call or email and he would answer immediately. Together with Matt we fully customised our floor plan and being first home buyers his profound knowledge and assistance was GOLD!

Matt was always there for extra support to guide us throughout our entire build and we can thank him and VHLS enough.

A big thank you for assisting us in building our PERFECT first home.

Evie Graffe
Evie GraffeVictoria

Our First home

Being first home buyers, we were so nervous. VHLS made everything a breeze from start to finish. Nothing short of amazing! Matt and Peter were there when we needed them, any questions were answered in a quick and timely matter and issues were resolved with a day. When I had crazy ideas of changing layouts of the rooms, they made it happen! They went above and beyond to make anything possible.
We highly recommend VHLS for anyone building their first or forever home and will happily build with them again.
Thanks for everything VHLS

Evie and Carey

daniel p.
daniel p.

Outstanding Service

I've been dealing with VHLS now for 20yrs, back to my first home in 2000 to now completing my 5th home in April 2020, nothing has changed in all these years, there service and there knowledge is based around there customers, I would recommend VHLS to anyone looking to build there first home to investment properties, again a special thanks to Pete and his team for another great job, see you again for my 6th property..Daniel P.
Ella
Ella

Excellent service

I’ve had another wonderful experience with vhls. The service is great and very informative. I felt very supported throughout the whole process. This is the second time I have used their services and they did not disappoint. Thank you!
shaleen2222
shaleen2222Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VHLS: Great experience

We had a very positive experience with VHLS. We were building for the first time and didn't have much knowledge of building with a builder. But Kevin at vhls was not only very patient in understanding all our requirements but also gave some useful advises. It was like talking to a friend. Finally the build quality of the house is also great. Highly recommend VHLS.
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product Review

Highly recommend VHLS. The experience from beginning to end was exceptional. Customer service was 10/10 especially dealing with Peter. As a first home buyer there are a lot of unknowns and VHLS made us very comfortable the entire journey.
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Basil

Basil guided us through the whole process and was always there for us for any update or advice. It made the whole process very easy. Thank you Basil, I highly recommend you and VHLS.
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product review

Highly recommend VHLS, especially Basil D’Costa. He was very supportive right from signing of the contract, to keeping us updated every step of the way. We are very happy in our new home. Thank you Basil for all your support !
Schlezz
Schlezz7 posts

Product review

Highly recommend VHLS to anyone looking to build a new home. Whether it's a first build or your building your dream home, the team at VHLS are there too help. Plans and budgets to suit everyone. Friendly helpful staff, always happy to help the client achieve a smooth stress free experience.
Well done, and a great big thank you to the staff for all the help whilst I was building my property, which I'm happily settled in to now.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic company to deal with

Everyone knows how stressful buying and building can be but Victorian House and Land walked me through every step of the way from loans to colours and even reminded me about things I had overlooked. I am so happy with my new house and couldn’t recommend this company enough.