Video Ezy

Video Ezy

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusted

Video Ezy says movies must be returned by 9pm every night. I went to return my DVD at 6.30 on Sunday inside a small shopping centre only to find that it locks it doors at 6.00 pm. I was charged a late fee as a result. This is a con.

Store LocationVideo Ezy

Wrongly charged for late fee

I too Returned rental to Lynwood IGA the next day and get charged late fee days later. This is not right!! should issue proof of return receipt to avoid this kind of mistake. Not using them anymore....not worthed the stress!!

Got through to customer service and the lady was very helpful. Turned out the machine didn’t register disc as returned but was found in the kiosk. I did have to wait 23min on phone to get through so patience is required. Refund is being processed.

Would not recommend

Would give 0 stars if it was possible. Definitely would not recommend, agree with all other 1 star reviews - get charged for overdue fees when thats not the case, customer service is terrible, have to wait months to get an answer. Don't do it!!

Fraud

I give this company a zero rating. Hired a movie - returned it the next day to Kings Langley and was charged $35 with no warning. I have called 8 times over a 3 week period and they continue to tell me there was something wrong with the card reader and until it’s fixed I need to just wait. My movie was located after 2 weeks - no apology - no real answers - apart from just wait. Putting it out there - Foxtel have a deal with Netflix at the moment - do it, this company doesn’t clearly appreciate their customers. Ropable.

Store LocationKings Langley
I have called again tonight with the same answer, no-one has made contact and they have had the audacity to charge another $12 - with no notice. There is never a Manager to talk to and on hold times are 20 minutes.Don’t use this service.8 weeks on I still have no refund.

charged $32 and $35

We were charged $32 for a dvd rental returned late for 8 days. Well, we did not return it late. we returned it the day after the rental just as Lynwood IGA was closing.
We were also charge $35 and not given a reason - disputing it now. The problem is that they have your card and can charge you as and when they want. This is fraud.

Store LocationIGA lynwood kiosk

No DVD

We ordered a DVD from the Mayfield Woollies kiosk but no DVD was in the case. We called the number provided but were left with a message bank. What a palaver!

Store LocationMayfield

Good but once in a while have issues

I tried to return a DVD but it got stuck in the machine, couldn’t get it out or get in. One week later I got charged $32 overdue fee even though I let them know via email of the situation. Called them up, The lady on the phone was professional and she returned the full $32 back. It’s still good value but just Gotta be careful, You just need to call them up straight away.

Totally inept

This mob has to be on borrowed time. I used their Darwin kiosks regularly and then one day the machine wouldn't accept my credit card. I contacted them and at their request supplied by credit card details. They promised an early solution. Months later, and after contacting them on numerous occasions, I still can't access their kiosks. If this is how they treat their customers, there's not much future for them.

Store LocationMitchell Centre, Darwin

Ripped off!

I’ve been charged $70 for not returning two dvds fast enough. At no point when renting the movies was I told there is a time frame. I’ve since returned the movies and emailed and called but no refund as yet.
Was put on hold when I called then told to call back.

Store LocationRedlynch kiosk

Not good enough!

Rented a DVD from Kiosk near Woolworths Coorparoo, returned the DVD and the machine faulted after the DVD was returned. Then one week later was charged $32.00 for the DVD on my account without authorising or discussing with me. Forward an email to Video EZY outlining the issue with no return email or phone call. Won’t be using this facility from here on in! Buyer/Renter beware not good enough Video EZY!

Store LocationCoorparoo Video EZY Kiosk

Cannot contact them on phone and don't return emails

Machine won't let me borrow but debits my Visa card when I swipe it. Told by recorded message that they are too busy and try emailing them . No joy that way either Bowral kiosk is a joke.
What's going on this company used to be good

Store LocationBowral

Worst thing ever

Without a doubt every time I have ever hired a movie from the kiosks they either don’t work or they freeze that bad you can’t even watch the movie. And they charge you $4 per day, it’s an absolute joke considering you can’t even watch the movies you hire.

Store LocationGreystanes shops

Video Ezy Koisk at the Forum St Leonards

ThIs kiosk was just removed with no explanation. I went to return a disc and it was gone. The closest kiosk at Chatswood has a different format and wouldn't accept the disc. I found this very frustrating. If Video Ezy are not able to maintain or provide a consistent service they should remove it entirely.

machines

coles station st st marys the screen is often black/not working.tried giving village center woollies a go but way too slow so gave up.not sure if ill use this service again.

Damaged dvds, Not getting what we pay for Sick and tired of getting damaged dvds that skips a heap of the movie ..not getting what we pay for !! Unhappy customer

Store LocationKiosk roma

Hopeless Service

Absolutely hopeless service from this kiosk in Seven Hills NSW Either the machine is totally offline, or the DVD I want is unavailable, or the kiosk seems to be working but dispensing movies as was the case today !!! ??? Very frustrating also the machine does not recognize my debit card Which I know for a fact is linked to my bank account !!!! It was much better when it was Hoyts Kiosk in the same place What a joke Video Ezy is ??

Just got 8$ charged on my card but no movie's

I understand now how bad this company is the kiosk screen said I wouldn't be charged and contact support I wonder if there is a support center as I can never get to speak to anyone

FIRST AND LAST TIME

Hired from a booth for the first time 3rd of this month and returned to same booth the next day in time in order to not receive any extra charges. A $35 DEBIT appeared on my card today (13/2/19) charging me 9 extra hire days which is the maximum charge amount. Rang them up, explained the situation and they refunded straight away. When I requested for them to investigate and let me know why I was charged I was met with a brick wall. No wonder pirating is so prevalent!!

Kiosk trouble

Thrift park video ezy kiosk only works on occations. I have rung and complained about it not taking returns and not issuing DVDs at different times. They were happy to refund for not being able to return and issue a promo code for not being able to borrow but that's little use when the next time you go the machine is still not working. Could be such a good service if only they serviced their kiosks better.

caption

lack of information on kosik as for a deaf person wasting money hire dvd when it don't have caption..prefer the old one in riverside as they give the information