Video Ezy

Video Ezy

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Candy W.Perth, WA

Was disappointed but happy now

Thank u for resolving the problem in regards to vender machine played up and spat movie out wen I left but all was resolved by kind lady from customer service thanks again I'm now happy

Store LocationBp MINDARIE

Fast and the Furious Hobs and Shaw

Video Ezy kiosks are great, but the latest FF offering suks.. not even a cameo from the true FF gang.
Am a Statham fan, but he can suk eggs on this one.. it's not a statham movie... it was supposed to be a FF movie.

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Customer Service Sucks

When it's good it's good but most times machines are down and you can't return your rental resulting in overdue fees. I'm still waiting on a reply from customer service several days ago.

Worst Customer Service!

I have sent multiple emails and numerous times and not had a reasonable response. My card has been charged when I havent even rented anything and when a machine was broken contacted them and told me I wouldnt be charged but surely enough I was charged a late fee not only for an extra night but $35 because the machine was broken for a day!
Wont be using again and hopefully taking it further to get my money back!

Ehab I.

Ehab I.

F##### thieves

I asked the customer care to transfer me to her manager, she said repeated what she said, I no problem, just transfer me to the manager. She said have a great day and terminate the call.
I recall them and got my money simply because the kiosk screen was off and I have to go to different one which make me late 4 minutes.

Danny1

Danny1Perth, WA

Shocking!

A few times I have rented a dvd and been unable to return it on time owing to the machine being broken and have been charged for the late return. This last time I tried to call the company but ( as before) there was still no answer after 10 minutes, so I sent them an email. They chose to ignore the email and 2 weeks later took the late fees from my account. I have sent them another email. telling them I expect a refund, but should they choose to ignore this email I will report them to Consumer Affairs.

Store LocationVideo Easi Express Kiosk. Centrepoint Midland

Rusty

RustyPerth, WA

I too have been charged $35 for late fees that I did not incur and I also have never received a reply to multiple emails . I have rung and spoken to multiple people . The last one said it would take 7 to 10 days for my credit card to be refunded .it's been
7 business days but 19 days all up and 29 days since the actual rental in question . I will never trust this service again with my credit card !!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Set up to fail

If I was setting up a businees designed to fail... this is the model. Poor customer supprt (at times impossible to contact via either phone or email), regular technical issues with kiosks that do not work, and not catering to what their customers want. In 2019, I don't want to rent a DVD... I want to rent a Blu Ray or 4K movie. If I want poor quality, I'll go to Netfix. But I won't bother hiring a DVD.
The other issue is the inability to reserve a movie, as was possible with the old Hoyts kiosks.
I appreciate this is a franchised business, so Video Ezy probably has little regard to their franchisees, but if this business model is to succeed, time to offer a better service.

Wisp

WispSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted

Video Ezy says movies must be returned by 9pm every night. I went to return my DVD at 6.30 on Sunday inside a small shopping centre only to find that it locks it doors at 6.00 pm. I was charged a late fee as a result. This is a con.

Store LocationVideo Ezy

Wrongly charged for late fee

I too Returned rental to Lynwood IGA the next day and get charged late fee days later. This is not right!! should issue proof of return receipt to avoid this kind of mistake. Not using them anymore....not worthed the stress!!

Ali
Ali

Got through to customer service and the lady was very helpful. Turned out the machine didn’t register disc as returned but was found in the kiosk. I did have to wait 23min on phone to get through so patience is required. Refund is being processed.

Alice

AliceSydney

Would not recommend

Would give 0 stars if it was possible. Definitely would not recommend, agree with all other 1 star reviews - get charged for overdue fees when thats not the case, customer service is terrible, have to wait months to get an answer. Don't do it!!

Fraud

I give this company a zero rating. Hired a movie - returned it the next day to Kings Langley and was charged $35 with no warning. I have called 8 times over a 3 week period and they continue to tell me there was something wrong with the card reader and until it’s fixed I need to just wait. My movie was located after 2 weeks - no apology - no real answers - apart from just wait. Putting it out there - Foxtel have a deal with Netflix at the moment - do it, this company doesn’t clearly appreciate their customers. Ropable.

Store LocationKings Langley
Danielle

I have called again tonight with the same answer, no-one has made contact and they have had the audacity to charge another $12 - with no notice. There is never a Manager to talk to and on hold times are 20 minutes.

Don’t use this service.

Danielle

8 weeks on I still have no refund.

charged $32 and $35

We were charged $32 for a dvd rental returned late for 8 days. Well, we did not return it late. we returned it the day after the rental just as Lynwood IGA was closing.
We were also charge $35 and not given a reason - disputing it now. The problem is that they have your card and can charge you as and when they want. This is fraud.

Store LocationIGA lynwood kiosk

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

No DVD

We ordered a DVD from the Mayfield Woollies kiosk but no DVD was in the case. We called the number provided but were left with a message bank. What a palaver!

Store LocationMayfield

Good but once in a while have issues

I tried to return a DVD but it got stuck in the machine, couldn’t get it out or get in. One week later I got charged $32 overdue fee even though I let them know via email of the situation. Called them up, The lady on the phone was professional and she returned the full $32 back. It’s still good value but just Gotta be careful, You just need to call them up straight away.

Ashley H

Ashley HDarwin, NT

Totally inept

This mob has to be on borrowed time. I used their Darwin kiosks regularly and then one day the machine wouldn't accept my credit card. I contacted them and at their request supplied by credit card details. They promised an early solution. Months later, and after contacting them on numerous occasions, I still can't access their kiosks. If this is how they treat their customers, there's not much future for them.

Store LocationMitchell Centre, Darwin

Jenna

JennaFar North Queensland, QLD

Ripped off!

I’ve been charged $70 for not returning two dvds fast enough. At no point when renting the movies was I told there is a time frame. I’ve since returned the movies and emailed and called but no refund as yet.
Was put on hold when I called then told to call back.

Store LocationRedlynch kiosk

Jason S

Jason SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good enough!

Rented a DVD from Kiosk near Woolworths Coorparoo, returned the DVD and the machine faulted after the DVD was returned. Then one week later was charged $32.00 for the DVD on my account without authorising or discussing with me. Forward an email to Video EZY outlining the issue with no return email or phone call. Won’t be using this facility from here on in! Buyer/Renter beware not good enough Video EZY!

Store LocationCoorparoo Video EZY Kiosk

George

GeorgeIllawarra, NSW

Cannot contact them on phone and don't return emails

Machine won't let me borrow but debits my Visa card when I swipe it. Told by recorded message that they are too busy and try emailing them . No joy that way either Bowral kiosk is a joke.
What's going on this company used to be good

Store LocationBowral

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Worst thing ever

Without a doubt every time I have ever hired a movie from the kiosks they either don’t work or they freeze that bad you can’t even watch the movie. And they charge you $4 per day, it’s an absolute joke considering you can’t even watch the movies you hire.

Store LocationGreystanes shops