Vileda UltraMax Mop

Vileda UltraMax Mop Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Michael Manaton

Michael Manatonasked

Hi my name is Michael, I have a Velida mop and bucket, when working it is great, but the foot pedal stops retracting when you take your foot off it, it is the second time i have experienced this problem you have to spin the bowl backwards to raise the pedal, this is the same problem with the other bucket i purchased, it has a red top and pedal. not impressed with this product plus it is expensive to buy.
may have to look for something else that will do the job with out any problems.
My Email address is [contact details removed], would appreciate a reply.

Thank you.
Michael Manaton.

Michael C

Michael Casked

What is the best mop for floor boards all over the house?

DAvid Pearce
DAvid Pearce

Ultramax but ttat are not available for some reason

dickybird
dickybird

The old cotton mop with the old wring bucket doesn't leave floor wet like the microfibre one.

Susan

Susanasked

I just bought the ultramax plus and I can't seem to attach the cleaning head to the pole - it doesn't seem to fit - what am I missing?

Soona
Soona

Hi sorry not sure i have the ultramax not the ultramax Plus.

Christine

Christineasked

I have also just purchased the ultra max. The mop head remains very wet even after giving it several good spins in the fancy bucket. I had to wring it by hand to get out the excess water before mopping the timber floor. This is NOT what is suggested the case would be from the instructions on the fancy box!!! Expert suggestions please or did I buy and expensive dud?

MMK
MMK

Hi, Christine, I clean floors for a living and one place of work is offices on 2 floors, which have exclusively real wood floors. I use a microfiber mop and a cheap hand held garden sprayer. I soak the head in warm water, wring it out, then spray the floors with as little water as it takes to get the job done, depending on soiling and it dries really quickly. Just use warm water, maybe add a little disinfectant, like I do and see how it goes. Good luck. Maybe let me know if it works for you.
Margaret