Virgin Money Travel Insurance International Comprehensive

Virgin Money Travel Insurance International Comprehensive

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not purchase this insurance

After being delayed in nz because plane had mechanical issues which put us 24 hrs behind schedule,we missed out connecting flights,then it cost $1600 for new flights in which virgin refused to cover any cost

DestinationAustralia

Mark

MarkVictoria

Load of Crap, Don’t purchase, Fraud

Car broken into, the window sill was ripped of but this isn’t classified as forced entry.
It happened roughly between 20.30-21.30
They claim it was out of daylight hours
Because on record sunset was at 20.26 that day.

DestinationEurope
Type of ClaimLost/Stolen Property
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Kumar

KumarPerth, WA

This is complete fraud and worst travel insurance ever!

Requested a claim for overseas theft, and the Virgin travel insurance clearly declined without providing any valid reason. Seriously would not trust Virgin travel insurance or even recommend it to anyone. These people are just simply ripping people off in the name of travel insurance. I thought that even though I lost my luggage wroth $5k, I would still be able to rely on Virgin travel insurance, however i was clearly wrong. Virgin travel insurance is not worth it, I would recommend using other trustworthy travel insurance.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip

RebelNorth Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Allianz

Insurance claim madeYes

Don't ever use them

On a cruise ship I forgot my reading glasses in the men locker room. Within minutes I realized what happened I rushed back they were gone. I filed a report I submitted receipts, etc.
Response was: You were negligent by leaving them behind. Read the fine print. You take your eyes of the item you are not covered.

Insurance claim madeYes