Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Atlas power blender a Top, top machine

I've just bought mine, and have given it a full workout on all functions, including the ice blocks. When the manufacturers say it's quiet, they mean it. Also, a distinct lack of vibration. Now, lifting the jug on and off. I suspect that no-one has a better design. The speed? Well, "bloody fast" sums it up. Ah, one last comment. The soup function, and I do mean a "proper full blown one". Hot, and ready to drink/slurp etc. in a few mins. I guess you can say I like the "Beast," as I now refer to it.... final note. Do'nt forget to get the optional "Dry jug". A bit of an e ssential.

Store LocationAppliance online
Vitality L.Vitality 4 Life

Hi Rob, that is fantastic news. We are so happy you are enjoying your blender. This makes me want to purchase one for my home :o) Enjoy your week. Bec Vitality4Life

Darryl S.

Darryl S.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Customer Support!

Purchased a BioChef Blender from these fellas, and unfortunately have had a couple minor issues with it. After contacting them, they swiftly sent out a replacement unit under warranty - no questions asked! Super simple, quick, and an absolute pleasure to communicate with!

Vitality L.Vitality 4 Life

Dear Darryl, thank you so much for your positive feed back it is so rewarding when we hear it from our customers. Please dont hesitate to contact us anytime. Vitality4life Team.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Biochef Atlas Power Blender

Store LocationVitality4life.com.au
Shazzamack

ShazzamackMid North Coast, NSW

I LOVE the BIOCHEF DEHYDRATORS!!!

I have just purchased my 3rd Biochef dehydrator from Vitality4life & I cannot speak more highly of these products & the company itself. I have 2 x 10 tray Arizona dehydrators & recently purchased a 16 tray commercial dehydrator, which are all amazing & exactly as described. I have also found the staff at Vitality4life to be excellent when I phone up with a query. Their knowledge & helpful responses are always correct & that's why I will continue to support Vitality4life. It's a great company selling great products. After sales service is exceptional.

Store LocationByron Bay/Ballina NSW

Item not delivered

I’ve been trying to contact Vitality 4life for the past 10days, no one ever answers the calls or respond emails. i bought a blender on the 8th of April, and never heard of them again, no shipping confirmation or any updates. I hope to hear from them soon, cause its feeling like a scam so far. **UPDATE.
Vitality 4life has contacted me and were helpful in sorting this out, i was able to pick up the blender from my local courier office.

Vitality L.Vitality 4 Life

No support after 7 years!

Bought oscar neo DA1000 back in 2011. 2018 Oct, parts started failing. Requested replacement options. Initially, there were some emails asking for details. However, after I've notified them about more parts failing, they did not reply nor respond to my emails. Disappointed. Indifferent customer service.

Vitality L.Vitality 4 Life

Air purifiers are fantastic!!

Have bèen using 2 of their Air purifiers for some years- FANTASTIC machines .The. local retailer I approached for info to get replacement hepa filters - could not speak more highly of these people. A staff member is currently trying to source them for me. The air purifiers which do a great job are much better than onother machine we purchased locally ....... for double the cost.Have had difficulty procuring filters- thru no fault of VITALITY 4 LIFE.

Fantastic Juicer & service!!

I ordered the Bio Chef Atlas Cold Press & honestly I am blown away. Fantastic appliance, easy to use, high yield & easy to clean. SOOOO impressed with everything about this machine, honestly cannot rave highly enough about it, I am in love!!!

Bad customer service

I love my new biochef atlas juicer, but I have no bill for it!? Nothing in the box and no one responded to my message about that... very disappointed about that because I can't subscribe to the warranty. I need help at first because I misspelled my email address and I was unable to know the confirmation number or the tracking number... vitality 4life UK help me with the tracking number and they was really efficient, but vitality 4life USA have a bad customers support... I did not give 0 because I love the juicer and UK was really nice to me, but, since I bought it from USA, I'm scared to have no one to help me if the product is defect...

What a great, ethical and easy to deal with company

I have been very happy with the service I received from this company and would not hesitate in buying another of their products.
Very impressed with the customer service.

Emma

Emmabyron bay

BIOCHEF BLENDER

The bearings in my biochef blender had gone and there was oil spitting out, I phoned up and then went down to the warehouse that is near me and they checked it and replaced the bearings, very quick and efficient plus all the staff real friendly and helpful, then I found the jug leaking, around where the bearings sit, so I went back got a jug replacement on the spot, very happy w their service, how quickly they got it sorted and happy to help you out. Plus awesome products!

I love my new Wunda Chair

I finally have my own Wunda Chair and can now do Pilates at home. Thanks, for great service, great product. I'm off to do another workout!!!

Vitality L.Vitality 4 Life

Hi Jacqueline, we couldn't be more pleased for you, and wish you many more fantastic workouts on the Wunda chair! Have a beautiful day, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Mls

MlsCoonabarabran

After Service is a bit slack

The filters on my Oscar neo split and I need replacement. I ask the customer service team to forward me the link for the actual part to make it easier - I’m spending money with them so you’d think this would be straight forward - but so far it’s taken 2 emails and over a day. Could be better.

Bamboo dinnerware

Bought the mixed set to go camping, delivered two days earlier than expected. Love the earthy colours, much nicer feel than melamine or enamel alternatives and worked out so much cheaper than ones in major camping/outdoors stores.

Emily B.

Emily B.Melbourne

False advertising.

M.S.

M.S.Adelaide

Best equipment purchase in our home!

Lucy Van P

Lucy Van PFrenchs Forest

HONEST RELIABLE FRIENDLY SERVICE VERY COMPETITIVELY PRICED

Chants M

Chants MRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Still going after 10+ years

I bought the oscar a long time ago, it was an expensive investment but after over 10 years of weekly juicing it is still going as good as the day I bought it, 3 sons look forward to juicing day as they have grown up with it, I have my secret green juice that everyone asks for when they feel sick ❤️ My oscar

LloydoBrisbane

Exceeded expectations

Received promptly. Easy to assemble and clean. Was quicker at juicer than expected, but thought the chute could be a bit bigger. Great job with wheatgrass. Yet to try pasta and nuts. Very pleased.

Lloydo

I just want to add for reference... Pasta works a treat as does hulling and milling buckwheat. Still loving it.

Low Gforce weak machine

Tried this machine and felt no exercise benefits cheap machine just like all the rest of them only giving a massage effect :(