Vitality 4 Life

Vitality 4 Life

No support after 7 years!

Bought oscar neo DA1000 back in 2011. 2018 Oct, parts started failing. Requested replacement options. Initially, there were some emails asking for details. However, after I've notified them about more parts failing, they did not reply nor respond to my emails. Disappointed. Indifferent customer service.

Air purifiers are fantastic!!

Have bèen using 2 of their Air purifiers for some years- FANTASTIC machines .The. local retailer I approached for info to get replacement hepa filters - could not speak more highly of these people. A staff member is currently trying to source them for me. The air purifiers which do a great job are much better than onother machine we purchased locally ....... for double the cost.Have had difficulty procuring filters- thru no fault of VITALITY 4 LIFE.

Fantastic Juicer & service!!

I ordered the Bio Chef Atlas Cold Press & honestly I am blown away. Fantastic appliance, easy to use, high yield & easy to clean. SOOOO impressed with everything about this machine, honestly cannot rave highly enough about it, I am in love!!!

Bad customer service

I love my new biochef atlas juicer, but I have no bill for it!? Nothing in the box and no one responded to my message about that... very disappointed about that because I can't subscribe to the warranty. I need help at first because I misspelled my email address and I was unable to know the confirmation number or the tracking number... vitality 4life UK help me with the tracking number and they was really efficient, but vitality 4life USA have a bad customers support... I did not give 0 because I love the juicer and UK was really nice to me, but, since I bought it from USA, I'm scared to have no one to help me if the product is defect...

What a great, ethical and easy to deal with company

I have been very happy with the service I received from this company and would not hesitate in buying another of their products.
Very impressed with the customer service.

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your kind review! I am very happy to hear that the service you received was nothing but positive. Please don't ever hesitate to contact us directly should you need assistance with anything at all :) Kind regards, Vitality 4 Life

BIOCHEF BLENDER

The bearings in my biochef blender had gone and there was oil spitting out, I phoned up and then went down to the warehouse that is near me and they checked it and replaced the bearings, very quick and efficient plus all the staff real friendly and helpful, then I found the jug leaking, around where the bearings sit, so I went back got a jug replacement on the spot, very happy w their service, how quickly they got it sorted and happy to help you out. Plus awesome products!

Hi Emma, thank you for your lovely review. I am very glad to hear that we were able to help you resolve the problem with your blender in a timely manner. If you have any future queries please don't hesitate to come by our Showroom in beautiful Byron Bay or by calling 1800 802 924. Regards, Sarah | Vitality 4 Life

I love my new Wunda Chair

I finally have my own Wunda Chair and can now do Pilates at home. Thanks, for great service, great product. I'm off to do another workout!!!

Hi Jacqueline, we couldn't be more pleased for you, and wish you many more fantastic workouts on the Wunda chair! Have a beautiful day, The Vitality 4 Life Team

After Service is a bit slack

The filters on my Oscar neo split and I need replacement. I ask the customer service team to forward me the link for the actual part to make it easier - I’m spending money with them so you’d think this would be straight forward - but so far it’s taken 2 emails and over a day. Could be better.

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry to hear about your experience, and we have passed this on to our customer service team. Feedback is always welcomed so we can continue to strive to do the best for our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything, and we will be sure to handle the matter quickly and efficiently. Have a great day. The Vitality 4 Life Team

Bamboo dinnerware

Bought the mixed set to go camping, delivered two days earlier than expected. Love the earthy colours, much nicer feel than melamine or enamel alternatives and worked out so much cheaper than ones in major camping/outdoors stores.

Thanks for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your Living Eco Dinnerware Set, it is indeed perfect for camping. If you love our Eco products, our Bamboo cutting board is also a real hit: https://www.vitality4life.com.au/bamboo-cutting-board/. Have a great day, The Vitality 4 Life Team

False advertising.

I bought this juicer specifically because it boasted a 'pulp-free' juice, however this is certainly not the case.
It does create far less wastage than my old centrifugal juicer, however the pulp quantity is much the same.
I contacted Vitality 4 Life straight away after first use and received a handful of emails over the proceeding weeks asking me questions, basically trying to find a way to blame me for the pulp - that somehow I was doing it wrong and the pulp was caused by my mistakes.
I sent photos and even a video of the juicer working and the resulting pulp and was told I was doing everything correctly, the juicer was working as it should and someone will get back to me with a resolution.
Never heard back.
I think the way the product is advertised is very misleading. It produces a lot of pulp, it DOES produce foam and it's a pain to clean, particularly the filter piece.
Do I recommend this juicer? No. It's overpriced and does not perform the way it's advertised to.

Hi Emily, We are so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your juicer. We would really like to sort this out for you, if you would be so kind to let us know your best contact number we will give you a call first thing tomorrow morning to get everything sorted, alternatively if you would like to give us a call toll free on 1800 802 924 or email us at support@vitality4life.com. Kind Regards, Will - Vitality 4 Life

Best equipment purchase in our home!

We have done a lot of buying this year and over the years in general but I have to say this Sirena is by far the best purchase. I was amazed at the amount of dirty it was able to remove from the carpet. I also really like the 'air cleaning' and the fragrance usage of the system, running it on low power. The only minor negative is you wouldn't leave it running at night in a bedroom with occupants sleeping because it is still quite noisy.

Purchase wise, it was painless and efficient. Vitality4Life is not one of those who would pressurise you to try and force you to buy. They explain things to you and answer your questions without being aggressive. A lady by the name of Alysia McIntyre was very good and helpful.

Price wise, much cheaper than the Rainbow and yet it works exactly the same way with the same quality of the system and accessories. I didn't know about Sirena and we had a Rainbow salesman coming into our home to give us a demo (my wife knew someone from work who introduced her to the salesman). I was impressed but the guy was forcing me to produce $5000 to buy and despite me explaining that I was broke and wasn't ready to buy even on finance interest arrangement (which would cost even more), he was relentless and was quite aggressive, he was also forcing me to produce 10 friends names and their contact details, which I declined to give without their consent. Anyway after a long time, I eventually prevailed and told him to leave. Then after Googling to read about reviews, I discovered the Sirena which had more positive reviews. I then learned about the Rainbow's aggressive sales pitch from disgruntled customers. Happy to say, I'm glad I discovered the Sirena (ethical sales pitch; cheaper and yet same capability).

Happy customer.

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful comprehensive review. You have certainly put a smile on our faces, and your message has been passed on to Alysia McIntyre. We are always happy to help, so do not hesitate to get in touch in the future :) Have a beautiful day, The Vitality 4 Life Team

HONEST RELIABLE FRIENDLY SERVICE VERY COMPETITIVELY PRICED

I must say from the competitively priced vitamins to definately the best priced heavy equipment this company is one to beat. The service is what is most impressive. I bought an expensive exercise machine and saved alot just by finding this site. I had it for about six months, and it did the job, it really did work well, however there was a terrible problem with a noise coming from within. I even put off contacting the company as i was not just in the mood for excuses and more excuses as with most companies and just having to argue just to have inferior product dealt with, ie it's is "Never their fault." Instead when finally phoning I had NONE OF THAT! COLLEEN told me that was not good enough, and just to ship it back postage free they supplied the label and they would ensure the problem was corrected and if not they would just replace the machine.
About a week later they advised me that the machine was indeed faulty and they no longer had that model so would replace it with later model, which happened to be a fair bit more expensive. A few days later it arrived, way even better machine, faster does even twice the job of the other. Everyone with whom i spoke even when had a question here and there were helpful and sincere. A rare breed i say!! Thank you Colleen and staff at Vitality 4 Life for excellent customer experience. will keep recommending if they need what you have. Unsure if this is a family business but reminds me of such when integrity in business meant something.

Hi Lucy, What wonderfully kind words, we are so pleased to have a happy customer such as yourself advocating us! Customer Service is indeed of utmost importance to us. Your words have been past on to Colleen who is very thankful. Should you need anything at all in the future do not hesitate this time as we are happy to take your call and help you as best we can. Have a wonderful rest of your day and Thanks again. Vitality 4 Life Team

Still going after 10+ years

I bought the oscar a long time ago, it was an expensive investment but after over 10 years of weekly juicing it is still going as good as the day I bought it, 3 sons look forward to juicing day as they have grown up with it, I have my secret green juice that everyone asks for when they feel sick ❤️ My oscar

Dear Chants, Thank you for taking the time to review your Oscar juicer. We are glad to hear your children have grown up with the benefits of cold press juicing. What a wonderful thing to hear that they ask for a green juice kick when they feel ill. Regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

Exceeded expectations

Received promptly. Easy to assemble and clean. Was quicker at juicer than expected, but thought the chute could be a bit bigger. Great job with wheatgrass. Yet to try pasta and nuts. Very pleased.

Hi Lloydo, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your Cold Pressed Juicer. If you need any tips with the Pasta Nozzle or processing soaked nuts please don't hesitate to drop us a line at support@vitality4life.com or call us Toll free on 1800 802 924 Mon -Fri 9am-5pm AEDT. Regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team.I just want to add for reference... Pasta works a treat as does hulling and milling buckwheat. Still loving it.

Low Gforce weak machine

Tried this machine and felt no exercise benefits cheap machine just like all the rest of them only giving a massage effect :(

Dear Keith. Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way and would like to reach out to help you reap the full benefits from your vibration machine. I have sent you a private message in regards to this. Alternatively we are available on our Toll Free number 1800 802 924 Mon -Fri, 9am-5pm AEDT. Regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

Reformer + Long box - service like no other

I recently purchased a Reformer from Vitality 4 Life. Despite major flooding due to Cyclone Debbie, I recieved the product within 1 week. Michelle (sales rep) was prompt with her emails and extremely helpful in answering all of my questions. When the reformer arrived it was unfortunately damaged either through transport or packaging at a warehouse level. Straight away I emailed Michelle with accompanying photo eveidence to which she responded with a mutually agreeable benefit of me receiving a reformer long box (value 150.00) absolutely free as compensation. This too arrived within 1 week.
The service and handling of this order was not only professional, but extremely helpful. I would recommend Vitality 4 Life and its employees to anyone. Thank you so much for a quality product and service!

Hi Kristy! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you are happy with our service and that you received your Reformer in a timely manner despite that unfortunate Cyclone. Also we hope you are enjoying your long box and that we could find a resolution for you. Kind regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team.

Love BioChef High Performance Blende - & love great follow-up service from Vitality 4 Life

Vitality 4 Life online shop: Purchased the BioChef High Performance Blender"

I bought the BioChef High Performance Blender from the Vitality 4 Life online shop in 2015 and hardly used it that year. I did notice it was slightly loose but paid no attention to it - it was working fine. Mid 2016 started using it heaps and slowly the shaft got looser until by end of year was un-useable. I sent it back to Vitality 4 Life who then replaced the unit - over 18 months after purchase - the company followed through on their guarantee.

This is a great value blender sold by a great company and both are thoroughly recommended!!!!!!

Hi Phil, thank you for your review! Glad to hear we were able to help you out to get you blending again. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in contact on 1800 802 924. Kind regards, V4L

Love my juicer!

After lots of research I ordered the latest model Oscar juicer last week and it arrived on my dorstep in less than 48 hours. Very impressed and pleased with the service. I've been using it since then and am super happy with it - great quality, very quiet, does a wonderful job of juicing greens and anything I've put in it so far - no clogging at all. Love the red on my kitchen bench. It's a pleasure to finally have a quaility machine. Looking forward to eperimenting with making 'icecream' with frozen fruit.

Dear Babula Clement, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you love your new Oscar Neo Plus - DA1200 Ultem Juicer - Red. The juicing and food processing functions of this juicer are brilliant and with ease you will be enjoying beautiful sorbets, nut butters and milks with little effort in no time. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924 or via support@vitality4life.com Kind Regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Can't live without it

I have diabetes 1 and love that it can keep my circulation in check. I have always been of small build and exercised, but the vibrodisc does what nothing else can do in a very short period fo time - i've been using it for many years now and definately couldn't live without it

Hi Romana, Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your Vibrodisc and the results it provides you. If we can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 802 924. Kind Regards, The Vitality 4 Life Team

Good, but breakdowns stop it being perfect

We purchased an older model Aquasana under bench filter years ago under the water4life program. Just as well actually, because we have had several breakages of the case or the caps. Vitality4life have been pretty good at replacing them - although on one occasion we had to wait several months until stock came in from overseas. Good filter, but be ready with a jug filter to use for a while if you get a breakage.

Hi Guy , Thank you for the feedback and for being part of our Water 4 Life program. We aim to keep stocks of the product and its parts at all times.If we do have to place a special order for a broken part we place your order and request shipment as soon as possible.If the part has needed to come from the US it may take a little longer to arrive but this should be a rare occurrence. If breakages are appearing in your equipment we can usually identify why and resolve this with you to avoid this for future. If filters are being changed on time and you still experience a breakage it is usually due to the water pressure into your house being too high. The general standard for PSI in households to avoid deterioration of parts and washers to all of your appliances is in the 40's. Our Aquasana range will withstand up to 80psi but even at this high level you will eventually see residual wearing and possible damage. We recommend to check this figure and if too high a qualified plumber will be able to assist to ensure the levels are more appropriate - not just for your AQ water system but for all your appliances. We would love to discuss the breakages further with you direct so we can assist so we would like to speak to you further via our toll free 1800 802 924 number or via email at support@vitality4life.com with confirmation of your PSI and offer any other assistance at all, We look forward to hearing from you, The Vitality 4 Life Team