Vitamin Grocer

Vitamin Grocer

2.3

Pass

PassSydney, NSW

I wish i read the other reviews before i bought from them

Bought over $70 worth of products.
Were never delivered.
Customer services was passive aggressive and hostile. no help.
communication and delivery updates were non existent except for the notification that the item was finally shipped (3 weeks after purchase).
Don't buy from them. I found another website that also ships internationally and had no issues with them and they had better pricing.

My order (placed 10 months ago) never arrived

My order wasn't delivered. After 3 months of waiting (and no updates on their online tracking system), I emailed customer service, only to be told that they'd attempted to deliver it once, but couldn't enter my property. Then, with no communication to tell me that delivery had been attempted (not by post, email, phone, or on their online tracking system), they sent the shipment back to the US. After 10 months, I still haven't received my order or reimbursement and they've stopped responding to my emails. This is literally the worst "service" I've ever experienced.

poor customer service

Find out how Vitamin Grocer compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Currently not responding for requests to cancel order. Have mislead me.

Not responding to emails. Taking money for mislead product. Very slow to respond and not giving enough information on their product. Have mislead me by putting a different coloured item on the website and are now telling me they can't guarantee what I get.

Take money but don’t provide product

Purchased an item 6 weeks ago and still have not received it. They have advised that to get I refund I need to return the product BUT how can one do this when they haven’t received the product. Thank goodnessI paid by Visa so they should be able to get my refund

Don’t buy products as you will only be let down

Terrible service, never received my order

My order was sent to the wrong country by their couriers DHL. It clearly stated NZ and they sent it to Germany, which in itself seems dodgy. Sent several emails to customer services and never received a reply.

Rose

Rose

My order never arrived. Vitamin Grocer are rude and unprofessional.

3 months later and my order still hasn't arrived. $60 down the drain. They have been extremely rude and unhelpful, refusing to give a refund or estimate arrival date. The website didn't mention delays until AFTER payment and they have blamed me for not searching for that information first. They pretend to be an Australian website but they're not. Highly recommend you don't shop with them.

Paid for product it never arrived !! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! DO NOT TRUST !

disgusted with the lack of response I have had from this company. I have paid and never received the products I paid for. My deliver never arrived and all I got from the company was to ask my local post office and there is nothing they can do. They customer service was terrible saying they would refund 20% of the order for the inconvenience but then never processed any refund. It is the worst experience I have ever had do not trust this online site

Dan T.

Dan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered Twice No Isssues

I have used Vitamin Grocer twice, the prices that they offer are very competitive on certain Pet products. If you do your research you can save a fair bit of money. They offer free postage with a spend of only $50 and yes it comes from overseas but it is still timely.

EXTREMELY UNHAPPY

EXTREMELY UNHAPPY

Zero Stars - Terrible Company

Definitely do not order from this company. Very misleading using AUSTRALIA in their name and an 'au' website! Ordered 7 weeks ago, still have not received order. Contacted 'customer service' twice, just get system generated replies blaming pandemic. I have since placed 2 orders with iherb and received both! Have requested a refund but will not refund unless l return stock, well l would if i had it!!! I wish l had read the reviews before ordering. They only post positive reviews on their website of course! Do not use this company unless you want to be added to the list of people who have been ripped off!!!

Another order not arrived

The order and payment went through on 26th April.
Followed on "SHOP" delivery app. Eventually on June 3rd it seems to have arrived at New York Export Delivery; even though it was processed on April 30th. Where is it now?
I know there is Corona-virus badly in the USA, but we need that order. I will not order from this place again.
This is genuine and nothing to do with rewards or any other scheme.

Store LocationUSA

Appalling service and you'll never see your product

Like others my order is apparently sitting in New York for the last 4weeks. Emails from the company are aggressive and state I should have known they would be shipping from US. They are now blaming the pandemic. They refuse to give a refund and say that unless I return it I can't have one. I can hardly return an item I haven't received.
Strongly recommend you give this dishonest evasive company a wide berth"

Terrible customer service!

Ordered 3 weeks ago, followed the tracking it was doing ok until it got to an export facility in New York and nothing has changed in a week I have sent two emails to customer service with no reply, total waste of money it seems these goods aren’t going to leave the US, do not recommend this site, it’s a shame because last time I ordered it was great!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Package never arrived

I ordered an item on the 1 March assuming this was located in Australia. It is now the 10 April the parcel has not arrived. I emailed customer service and they have advised that 'We are an online retailer based in the USA and we ship all our goods from here. You have placed an order with us through our storefront registered on Australia's webtrack'. This is misleading and I am disappointed that my product has not arrived. I will never order from them again and I don't recommend anyone order through them either.

Jacinta R.

Jacinta R.Victoria

Painless shopping experience

My product was delivered in 8 days from ordering (I was told 1-2 weeks). Prices are reasonable, order notification emails were pretty much instant on ordering, and the 'your product has been shipped' email came pretty quickly soon after. I haven't had to interact with their customer service, usually with these sorts of businesses that's where everything goes terribly wrong.

The experience of finding what I needed, ordering it and receiving it was entirely painless. It's a USA business that charges in AUD which is handy.

I haven't tried the product yet, but it appears as ordered and I'm ill-equipped to determine whether a bottle of supplements actually contains what it claims on the box, so I will have to assume that it is as advertised.

ben

benGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow delivery, package never arrived.

I ordered from the Vitamin Grocer on 16 December 2019. It is now 29 January 2020. My package has not arrived and customer service refuse to give me a refund.

They asked me to visit my local post office to check multiple times, which I have done. When I informed them of this, I was told “You are talking in circles. Reference previous emails”. They offered a refund only if they received the package back.

Extremely rude customer service and no reply in 2020 to my emails, wish I could give them 0/0 stars.

Stick with iHerb. They are reliable.

Good product range, good prices, good service = happy customer

Initially thought I was ordering from an Australian website but was dubious as the product needs a script here.
Product arrived within 2 weeks of ordering, was charged in US$ instead of AU$ but immediately rectified and refunded after one email from me, very good customer service, would not hesitate to use Vitamin Grocer again.

Avoid this company, check all their reviews, they are a rip off.

Never recieved my order. Customer service in trying to sort the issue has been EXTREMELY poor. Support people have been very rude and unhelpful to deal with.

Am sure you have heard this before however I will never use your company again and will make sure that I let as many people know how bad your service is.

I am out A$124 with nothing to show for it.

Check all their reviews, I should have before ordering, so many people are complaining about being ripped off.

Product not readily available

Easy to navigate the store and order and pay online for product
Product arrived in 10 days. Product what I expected and well packaged.
Only downside no communication or invoice received from seller acknowledging my order.

Luckyone

LuckyoneMelbourne

Not Australian although website looks it and delivery takes ages

I used this website as it looked Australian based and I was after some supplements quickly. Turns out it is based in USA and they shipped the products from USA over a week after I ordered it. It is now 5 weeks since my order and I still haven't received the items and their customer service support is really poor. Very disappointed.