4VitaPet Milky Sticks

4VitaPet Milky Sticks

100% · 780%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects  · No
Smell
4.5

Shon F.
Shon F.2 posts

Nom nom nom gone

Nom nom nom gone from loki dog, and Alchemy the cat who breaks into the cupboard and opens the packet and eats them all Show details ·  2
Dotty
DottySydney, NSW
  Milky Sticks

Just like a chicken stick… only Milky!!

My dog Dotty is a very fussy eater she loves milky sticks and they smell like the milk bottle lollies from the milk bar Show details ·  1
Mjc
MjcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All time favourite treats

I just recently got a puppy and honestly didn’t know where to start on his nutrition and treats .I was using several different brands of treats but he really wasn’t fussed in them , I picked up a bag of the milk sticks on special one occasion just to try them . Well , I was not expecting the response he absolutely loved them he was literally dancing around barking for more .
So I went back and got more packets of different varieties and all had the same reaction loves them ,he goes and sits by the cupboard barking now when he thinks he deserves a treat ! Lol Show details ·  1
Jkindy61
Jkindy61
  Milky Sticks

Great treat for stick addicted puppy

We have used these during training for our puppy. She loves them. Sometimes I break them into tiny pieces and use as a reward with training as well as just giving her the odd one to chew on. Show details ·  1
Smell
Maria chambi
Maria chambi2 posts
  Milky Sticks

My puppy loves these snacks

My puppy loves these snacks he comes for more everytime he has one. Show details ·  1
Smell
Elsie Winton
Elsie Winton

My Dog loves them

My dog loves them so much she goes crazy for them, and they smell so good not like other gross dog treats Show details ·  1
Smell
Verity
Verity

Perfect puppy training

My boys love these as training treats. They have little lines which we use to cut them up into bite sized amounts. Show details ·  1
Subrina R.
Subrina R.
  Milky Sticks

We always have them in pantry

This is my go to treat for Duke. He absolutely loves the milky sticks.
They can also be broken easily to small pieces for use in training. Show details ·  1
Smell
Nat82
Nat82Hunter Region, NSW5 posts

Dog loves these and is usually fussy and won't eat much else Show details ·  1
Donna1010
Donna1010

Pawfect treats!

Molly absolutely loves these treats. She had no reactions to the food and loves doing tricks for a treat! Show details ·  1
Smell
Rusty Puppa
Rusty PuppaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Milky sticks are perfect

My pup has loved these from day one! They smell great (even to humans) and he is so excited when he knows this is the treat coming out of the treat container. Now he is a ‘big boy’ he comes back for a second..and checks on the possibility of a third! Show details ·  1
Smell
Trace
Trace

Perfect r size

Milky sticks are the perfect little treat or snack for our puppy
Our puppy loves her milky stick treats, she sits straight away for her treat Show reply
Nikki
Nikki3 posts
  Milky Sticks

Amazing my dog loves them

They are the perfect size for my small dog and easy for them to eat my fur baby does circles when she knows I have one in my hand they are great Show details ·  1
Darcy
Darcy
  Milky Sticks

My dog has to have these everyday

The first time I introduced this product no sooner I gave her some it was gone don’t blink you will miss. She thinks they are great. Show details ·  1