Volkswagen Dealers

Volkswagen Dealers

Neil D.

Neil D.Sydney, NSW

Bill Buckle VW Service

Terrible service. Booked in for VW Golf first service, requested shuttle home at time of booking. Arrived at allotted time, 8.15am, with staff who had wrong details until I showed my email booking confirmation. Was told shuttle would be 10-15 minutes, waited almost an hour before booking an Uber and walking out. Was told whilst waiting I would get a phone call in the afternoon to arrange for shuttle pick up to collect car. No call, just a text at just after 5pm to say car was ready. Had to arrange a lift to try and get there before 5.30pm close, just making it as doors were being closed. Received no apology or explanation as to why all of the things that I was told would happen never did. Absolute garbage customer service.

Store LocationBill Buckle Brookvale VW Service Centre

How to lose a previously very satisfied VW customer

Aaron A.

Aaron A.Sydney, NSW

Service Department of Leichhardt VW - Perfect

Store LocationLeichhardt VW

Mariem

MariemAU

Volkswagen - Incompetent and Unprofessional

Took my VW Transporter T6 for service at Darwin Volkswagen. They insisted service is every 15,000 kms when in fact it is every 20,000kms for a 2019. When I’m questioned it - service receptionist was rude and dismissive. I won’t be going back to Darwin Volkswagen ever again, as they don’t know what they are doing.

Store LocationDarwin Volkswagen
Jacob M.

Jacob M.Sydney, NSW

German engineering at its worst -Tiguan

I have aTiguan 4 years old with 65k on it, but I find the quality of parts used in manufacturing this car is poor and its failing. My coolant pump has failed twice, and it is a known issue for VW and yet they do not offer repair under warranty and charge exorbitant prices to repair it. Never again buying any car from the VW group.

Store LocationCastlehillvolkswagen
Amanda Augustin

Amanda AugustinWestern Australia

Melville experience!

My husband and I recently purchased a car from Volkswagen Melville! Every stage of the process was very well handled by the employees at the car dealership for the purchase of our dream car the 2018 Toyota RAV4 GXL Auto AWD. As a young couple & newly married, the staff gave us great guidance and advice and even saved us some money. Winston Matthews, Sahil and Holly took care of us well.
We would recommend heading to Melville if you're looking for a great ride, with quality customer service - and in our case - excellent outcomes! Thanks to the team!
- Russ & Amanda Augustin-

Store LocationMelville
Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Volkswagen Sutherland NSW - new car warranty.

Store LocationVolkswagen Sutherland
Sulman

Sulman

Do not buy from this dodgy dealership

New VW Polo

Recently bought a Polo from VW Rockdale. Matt the salesman was knowledgeable, polite and professional. He made the process very smooth. A very good experience.

Store LocationRockdale

Ashish A.

Ashish A.Sydney, NSW

Volkswagen Castle Hill - service sucks, avoid them if you can!

Store LocationCASTLE HILL

Untrustworthy dealer

Car was missing extras I paid for.
Car came 2 months later than when I was promissed.
Issues with vehicle couldn't be fixed by them selves and had to go else where.
They registered the car incorrectly.
I had to go back to the dealer 6 times
Do Not Buy A Car from this untrustworthy dealer. I bought an Amarok 2 years ago and am still having issues. Worst retail experience I've ever had and I spent $67000 . Other VW dealers are good as I had my car serviced else where. Buy from any other dealer and you'll thank me later

Store LocationLiverpool VW
Gaz

GazSydney, NSW

Nil customer service and imcompetence

Store LocationRockdale VW
Debbie K.

Debbie K.Sydney, NSW

Horrible horrible experience

Had multiple issues with this place.
- No spare key received and now experiencing a problem as my only keys were stolen
- Number plates were illegal so had to go back to get new ones
- Tinting was done terribly and had get them redone twice
- Both front and back wipers were faulty which were not fixed despite mentioning it to them
- Of course horrible experiences with the service department

All I ask and expect is proper customer service and professional dealership but with everything that has happened to so far, Noble Volkswagen was no where near that. I am only left with disappointment and anger. I will never recommend this place to anyone as it has been the worst experience ever for me.

Store LocationNoble Volkswagen

VW ROCKDALE BAD REVIEW

Store Locationvolkswagen rockdale
Rosa

RosaSydney, NSW

VW Liverpool dealership worst after sale customer service

Store LocationVolkswagen Liverpool Dealership

Find out how Volkswagen Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Radio locked after flat battery

Store LocationVIC
MrsD

MrsDPerth

Be wary of taking out their finance - Lied about fees!!!

Store LocationMelville WA
Kaira H.

Kaira H.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely horrendous would rate it nothing if I could

Store LocationWest Point VW Indooroopilly
BJ0001

BJ0001Illawarra, NSW

Should be called Sutherland RIP-OFF

Not surprised these guys have a 2 star rating. We bought 2nd hand 2010 mondeo in 2018 of Phillip. In first 12 months required fuel filler valve $500, stereo/reverse camera $800, all 4 cheap tyres also needed replacing, 2 thumbs down!!

Store LocationSutherland Volkswagen
Joseph

JosephHunter Region, NSW

Impossible

otziasked

Can anyone suggest a competent service place for new Crafter (4motion). In Melbourne. I am quite fearful re above reviews but there is no other vehicle to match and I wonder if new factory to build might offer a better product. Am I a dreamer?

Dave
Dave

I'm sorry, whilst Berwick VW seem to very excellent in the sales area, we haven't had the car long enough to test the service department.

Jane D.
Jane D.

VW Berwick nearly literally killed me, had my car serviced by them every 3 months, they were consistently telling me they had checked/replaced my brake pads, then less than 1 week after the last service I let them do, I put my foot on the brake and the car kept going, horrible metallic sound, had it checked by a third party, all brake calipers were metal on metal, cost $1600 to fix. AVOID!

otzi

That's what I was fearful of. Thanks for the input.

Helga

Helgaasked

Why doesn't VW have a Cherry Red Caddy TSI 220 available any where in Australia? To have to order something four months or more in advance is ridiculous. My dealer in Hervey Bay couldn't even show me a metal sample of the colour. You're colour range on the face book features Cherry Red. I'm very disappointed. All that is available in Queensland I've been told is the Caddy TSI 220 auto petrol is black,silver or white.
Yours,
Helga Becker.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Only VW can answer obviously

xylophonensasked

We bought a petrol VW Tiguan model 2009 with 106000 km from a dealer near Liverpool. From the day they sold it we had no end of problems and it keeps going into safety mode despite numerous repairs. They would not fix it properly to take it back. This has been going on for 2 years now and enough is enough. I look forward to expert advice. Any ideas?

JEN
JEN

You need to bite the bullet and get rid of it, allalrernatively you can go to the CEO and request intervention.

Alister
Alister

I have lodged a claim with VCAT for unconscionable conduct as they don't want to respond to my queries or own up the failures of their staff

xylophonens

We are trying to get rid of it but on that day it went into Safety mode again and they returned it!