Volkswagen Dealers

Store LocationSouth Yarra VIC
Victor L.

Victor L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Volkswagen terrible service

I have a Tiguan Sportline manufactured Dec, 2017. The start/stop function works only intermittently. Complained at first service at vw Brighton, they couldn’t fix it. Had the second service done at vw Waverley, the service advisor promised that start/stop was fixed, the battery checked and charged. I picked the car up on the 16th of May and on the way home the start/stop function had not worked even once! Called the advisor and left the message to call back, it is now the 26th and I haven’t heard back! Awful service! Has anyone experienced the same problem and was it ever resolved?

Store LocationVW Traralgon

Customer

Customer

DO NOT BUY!

I purchased VW Polo (MY16) brand new, regularly serviced with VW service centres.

I would recommend that you spend your hard earned money on another brand. My air-conditioning compressor failed and needs replacing in less than 53 months of purchasing and now asking for $2500+ to replace and not a care from VW Australia.

If you query it you will then be told to justify WHY YOU think they need to do anything about it also that you will need to raise it with Office of Far Trading which I am about to do.

Product is very poor quality, will not purchase or recommend VW.

Store LocationVW Australia
Yogi

YogiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ringwood VW Review

I purchased a VW T-Cross from Ringwood VW in May 2020
I could not be more happy with the sales experience and the attention to sales detail.
From being offered Tea /Coffee in the showroom on viewing on floor vehicles, through to test drive vehicle being brought to my home, the experience was friendly and comfortable with no sales pressure being brought to bear. I could not give a higher recommendation to The Sales Manager Wayne and sales person Jack. It was through their sales efforts that I decided to go with their branch rather than my local branch. good effort.

Avoid at all costs

Store LocationSutherland
Timothy Forsyth

Timothy ForsythSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and terrible product

Store LocationRobina Volkswagen
Ant

AntSouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAMMERS BEWARE

I was charged $600 for a service on the haltec cuplink which didnt fix the problem nor did they replace the filter. A simple software update that ended up costing me $150 from an independent mechanic fixed the problem but Keystar Kippa Ring said there wasnt any update. Had the car for 1 week and tried to charge me $7700 to replace it! Volkswagen Australia was also notified!

Store LocationKeystar Kipparing
MWM

MWM

Terrible customer service and poor workmanship at Mt Gravatt

Rude customer service staff who were not prepared to honour warranties under consumer protection law. Made changes to the vehicle without prior consent and to a lower standard. Really unhelpful.

Store LocationMt Gravatt

George S.

George S.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Care & Service

Awesome

Just a quick note to say how impressed i was with my recent dealings with Ringwood VW! I cannot speak highly enough of the professionalism & knowledge of the team there, especially Sean!
I would recommend anyone who is thinking of purchasing a VW to contact Sean at the Ringwood show room!

Disillusioned

DisillusionedRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Loss of trust in Frizelle Sunshine

I recently attended an advertised sale and promotion at Tweed Volkswagon part of the Frizelle Sunshine group.It was indicated that great sales would be on offer and they wanted to complete deals.On obtaining details of the changeover price on a new vehicle I was surprised to discover that the trade in price offered was at least $5,000 under the cars value. This information is readily available on a multitude of web sites. I can only assume that Frizelles don’t think customers will check the valuation price.
Consequently it was not possible to finalise a deal with Frizelles even though they upped their initial offer. As a result I have lost confidence with Frizelles and will look to change away from driving a Volkswagon.

Store LocationTweed Volkswagon
Richard

RichardVictoria

Service

Store LocationBendigo Volkswagen

TERRIBLE

my car clearly has a problem. every time I take it to have it check the answer is: your car is perfectly fine.
I decided to take it to Mycar, the day after it was look at by volkswagen, and they found 2 major problems with the car. useless

Store LocationNEWSTEAD
AMAC

AMACGippsland, VIC

Traralgon Volkswagen Service

Recently I have had to have a mechanical repair to my V6 Amarok, the repair took 4 days to complete and there was a following adjustment required to the engine management system (oil level alarm) which took a further 2 days.
The service and assistance went above what was required, thanks to Sam and Andrew Service Managers and Dale from Sales.

Would I buy anther car from Traralgon Volkswagen - YES

Store LocationTraralgon Volkswagen

Elvis M.

Elvis M.Sydney, NSW

Volkswagen Sutherland

The management and staff of this dealership are thieves, do not give them your credit card as they will take funds without your authorisation and will not give you a refund, instead of taking one deposit from my savings they have taken that, and $1500 from my credit card with no authority at all. They call you at 7pm and tell you that they have taken funds accidentally? The worst service I have ever had at a car dealership. They are also refusing to provide me with a reciept.

Store LocationSutherland and never again
sito

sitoSouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible service!

I wanted to get some info about the 2015 Amarok I saw at the other independent place. I had rego and vin number and wanted them to check it in their internal system as it is VW Australia. I wanted to know if it is 4wd as there is no badge and no 4WD button but rego says it is 4WD. No help at all.
if the car is not from their backyard they won't help you at all.
They even won't give you general info. They send to VW Australia and VW Australia sends me to the closest dealership.
Useless service!
I have a Golf atm as well but I am selling this now- not gonna support this brand anymore.

Store Locationall dealerships!
PETER

PETER

Vw incompetent diagnostic skills 5 months $10.000 wasted customers ripped off

Appalling price gouging paid 43 dollars just for a washer charged 4 times the price for accelerator sensor then charge 1000 dollars to fit it is right at the front total rip off. Took 5 months to repair just found out the so called technicians stripped a bolt putting it in and left it there over priced sub-standard service. I will never buy a vw every again dishonest unreliable low grade work.
Can never trust vw and its dishonest and very malicious all parts are extreme prices and vw send all part snail mail such a deceitful greedy bunch of thieves !

Store LocationIT IS A REPAIR NOT A PURCHASE
Georgia M.

Georgia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Lemon

Common fault with the golf gti - timing belt tensioner failed and engine ruined. While class action in the USA was successful in having VW repair your car - vw Australia refuses to do anything. The worst service and lemon product

The McLean's

The McLean'sGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doncaster VW

A huge thanks to Ming for his strong product knowledge, professional service and attention to detail with our VW Golf R enquiries and test drives. From the start of the looking process to the buying and happily shaking hands process Ming was a pleasure to deal with and trust worthy. A true asset to the VW brand.
Thanks Ming and the team at Doncaster VW.

Store LocationDoncaster VW

otziasked

Can anyone suggest a competent service place for new Crafter (4motion). In Melbourne. I am quite fearful re above reviews but there is no other vehicle to match and I wonder if new factory to build might offer a better product. Am I a dreamer?

Dave
Dave

I'm sorry, whilst Berwick VW seem to very excellent in the sales area, we haven't had the car long enough to test the service department.

Jane D.
Jane D.

VW Berwick nearly literally killed me, had my car serviced by them every 3 months, they were consistently telling me they had checked/replaced my brake pads, then less than 1 week after the last service I let them do, I put my foot on the brake and the car kept going, horrible metallic sound, had it checked by a third party, all brake calipers were metal on metal, cost $1600 to fix. AVOID!

otzi

That's what I was fearful of. Thanks for the input.

Helga

Helgaasked

Why doesn't VW have a Cherry Red Caddy TSI 220 available any where in Australia? To have to order something four months or more in advance is ridiculous. My dealer in Hervey Bay couldn't even show me a metal sample of the colour. You're colour range on the face book features Cherry Red. I'm very disappointed. All that is available in Queensland I've been told is the Caddy TSI 220 auto petrol is black,silver or white.
Yours,
Helga Becker.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Only VW can answer obviously

xylophonensasked

We bought a petrol VW Tiguan model 2009 with 106000 km from a dealer near Liverpool. From the day they sold it we had no end of problems and it keeps going into safety mode despite numerous repairs. They would not fix it properly to take it back. This has been going on for 2 years now and enough is enough. I look forward to expert advice. Any ideas?

JEN
JEN

You need to bite the bullet and get rid of it, allalrernatively you can go to the CEO and request intervention.

Alister
Alister

I have lodged a claim with VCAT for unconscionable conduct as they don't want to respond to my queries or own up the failures of their staff

xylophonens

We are trying to get rid of it but on that day it went into Safety mode again and they returned it!

Other Car Dealerships