MPN: VSP3QA

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No complains

This dryer does the job with all good functions. I don't see any differences in my hair after using more expensive dryers. Previous one from VS got hot after use but this one is good and we don't have any complains at all..

Purchased in September 2014.

Attachment is a deal breaker

This product is powerful and dries hair quickly but the fundamental flaw (that isn't included on their cheaper range) is that the attachments do not stay on the device. I will have it fall off 6+ times in one session and my professional hairdresser partner thinks its the laziest design so refuses to use it.
I will prob have to buy a new one as starting everyday (yes, I wash my very thick long hair everyday because I swim) seriously frustrated because of a poorly designed and costly hair dryer.

Great product

Easily use. Light weight, the wind pressure is very high which makes my hair dried very quick. The cool wind is icy cool, good for styling the hair. Been using it for 6 months now so far so good.

Not easy to use

The tip accessory falls off as soon as the hairdryer warms up and the the speed and warms settings are in a poor spot on the handle, therefore I accidently turn the speed and heat down when not wanting to.

My wife loves it

Got it for wife,, she absolutely loves it. Its good value for money spent. It does its job very well. I did not get any complaints from my wife with this item. My suggestion: if u are looking for similar item, go with this one.

Dries hair fast with less frizz

We bought this hair dryer at a great price from Harvey Norman and I was a little bit skeptical regarding the claim that it says it dries hair 70% faster. But I have been proven wrong. I have noticed a big difference between this new hair dryer and our old one. My partner has also commented that it doesn't make her hair dry and frizzy like other hair dryers do.

We are super happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend.

Good product for a decent price

Bought this hairdryer a year ago on promotion at the good guys. Its really good product without a big price tag.
Using almost everyday, but no dramas so far.
Good setting 3 levels and works perfectly fine.
Would recommend to anyone wanting a decent hair dryer for a cheap price.
Value for money.

Too hot to handle

I bought this quite cheaply and thought it would be serviceable. It works ok but gets very hot in my hand to hold and when I have bumped my head a few times, it really burns. Also takes ages to cool down so you can put it away.

VS Sassoon 3Q

Like this kind of electric wind blowing, light and convenient is also very beautiful, color also like, the wind is also big, really very much like, after blowing hair is supple, not dry, worth buying, is the most effective product I have used at Present.

Great for daily use

I'm very happy with this product as it dries my hair well without damaging it. The cool and warm buttons are very easy and convenient to use. I have used different hair dryers in the past but the VS 3Q exceeded my expectations. My hair is really long (up to waist line) so it is a must for me to have an excellenr hair dryer. I bring this even when I travel.

Great hair dryer

this hair dryer has dried my hair faster than any other hair dryer I have ever owned. I have very thick and long hair and this works absolutely perfectly. Would recommend.

Dries my hair very quickly!

Really falling in love with this super incredible hair dryer!! It dries my hair very quickly! The price is absolutely reasonable and it’s light
The only thing that i have to complain about it is the noise it made but i do not think that’s a problem as you do not need to spend a lot of time using it

Really great product!

This hair dryer is lightweight, and dries my thick hair really quickly! Really well priced however did find it to a bit loud in use, advertised as quiet when in operation.

Great dryer just one bad fault!

This is a great hairdryer, light enough for my bad wrists and dries my hair great but unfortunately, it’s one bad fault is enough to turn me off it completely. The directional attachment falls off with the slightest pressure or tap. I have to pick it up and reattach it at least 1/2 a dozen times every time. Unfortunately, this alone is enough to make me want to buy a new hairdryer

Hi Please kindly call customer service on 1800 650 263 for a replacement concentrator.Thank you. I will call tomorrow

The quickest blow dry you'll ever get!

I own it in rose gold. It drys my hair in minutes! It is very quick and light so youre not spending an hour to dry your hair and get sore hands/wrists/arms afterwards. I live off my hairdryer and makes washing my hair just that little bit more enjoyable

Definitely Not Quiet

How this can be sold as a QUIET hair dryer I have no idea. It isn't quiet. It is an effective hair dryer with good ionic and ceramic technology and does an excellent job drying hair without frizz. If you want a really quiet hair dryer as I do, look elsewhere - I'm still looking for a quiet dryer.

Good but not enough heat output

Good little hair dryer, could use a hotter setting as it blows warm. Works well, good value for money. Would probably look a different model next with i the VS range.

Nice hair dryer

This Hair dryer is awesome!!! Its quiet, and doesn't damage my wife's hair at all. It smooths the hair shaft so I don't need to use any other tools when I use it. My wife has long thick hair and it dries her hair really quickly without having to turn the temperature right up which is great. It's also really light so I don't get a sore arm from holding it up to dry her hair.

Great product

Value for money great product was on special so got it at a great price came with carry bag which was a bonus would recommend to anyone to purchase does the job

It is my best one hair dryer.

I have been using this one hair dryer for two months now. It is very easy to control the model of colder and hotter, and easy to adjust power's level.