MPN: VSP3QA

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good dryer; not a good nozzle!

A very good dryer; it does the job effectively and I'd probably give it a five-star rating if the nozzle didn't keep falling off! I see I'm not the only one with this problem.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $75.00.

Dianne

DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dries quickly, but......

Would be the best hairdryer I've ever used, if the nozzle didn't keep falling off! Most frustrating having to continually pick the nozzle up off the floor.
The power is great, and it dries quicker than previous VS hairdryers that I've owned.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $79.00.

Safety
Lili Gunawan

Lili Gunawan

Amazing product

I bought this product to replace VS super power which I only used 2x only due to deafening noise. This product is impressive and worth the price. Lightweight too. Using this everyday just to briefly dry my hair. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in October 2019 at David Jones for $50.00.

Safety
Trish

TrishPerth, WA

Love this Hairdryer

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $69.00.

djerry

djerryCentral, SA

More expensive than I normally pay

This hair dryer works ok and dries my hair quickly, however I liked my old cheaper one much better. I have short hair and my old dryer gave my hair more loft on top than this one does. This one seems to leave my hair flatter on top even though I dry it the same way I always have. It doesn't seem to be as hot a my old dryer. Needed a new dryer and next time I would go back to a cheaper model.

Purchased in January 2019 for $74.00.

Luna

LunaPerth, WA

No complains

This dryer does the job with all good functions. I don't see any differences in my hair after using more expensive dryers. Previous one from VS got hot after use but this one is good and we don't have any complains at all..

Purchased in September 2014.

Kam

Kam

Attachment is a deal breaker

This product is powerful and dries hair quickly but the fundamental flaw (that isn't included on their cheaper range) is that the attachments do not stay on the device. I will have it fall off 6+ times in one session and my professional hairdresser partner thinks its the laziest design so refuses to use it.
I will prob have to buy a new one as starting everyday (yes, I wash my very thick long hair everyday because I swim) seriously frustrated because of a poorly designed and costly hair dryer.

Lorena

LorenaVictoria

Great product

Easily use. Light weight, the wind pressure is very high which makes my hair dried very quick. The cool wind is icy cool, good for styling the hair. Been using it for 6 months now so far so good.

Fiona H31Melbourne, Australia

No more than average

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon
Fiona H31

Definitely worth a shot, I'll give your customer service team a call. Thank you

Not easy to use

The tip accessory falls off as soon as the hairdryer warms up and the the speed and warms settings are in a poor spot on the handle, therefore I accidently turn the speed and heat down when not wanting to.

Nirrr

NirrrSydney, NSW

My wife loves it

Got it for wife,, she absolutely loves it. Its good value for money spent. It does its job very well. I did not get any complaints from my wife with this item. My suggestion: if u are looking for similar item, go with this one.

tomasp

tomaspVIC, 3205

Dries hair fast with less frizz

We bought this hair dryer at a great price from Harvey Norman and I was a little bit skeptical regarding the claim that it says it dries hair 70% faster. But I have been proven wrong. I have noticed a big difference between this new hair dryer and our old one. My partner has also commented that it doesn't make her hair dry and frizzy like other hair dryers do.

We are super happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product for a decent price

Bought this hairdryer a year ago on promotion at the good guys. Its really good product without a big price tag.
Using almost everyday, but no dramas so far.
Good setting 3 levels and works perfectly fine.
Would recommend to anyone wanting a decent hair dryer for a cheap price.
Value for money.

Felicity

FelicityComo

Too hot to handle

I bought this quite cheaply and thought it would be serviceable. It works ok but gets very hot in my hand to hold and when I have bumped my head a few times, it really burns. Also takes ages to cool down so you can put it away.

498464654545KEILOR NORTH

VS Sassoon 3Q

Like this kind of electric wind blowing, light and convenient is also very beautiful, color also like, the wind is also big, really very much like, after blowing hair is supple, not dry, worth buying, is the most effective product I have used at Present.

Cel

CelCranbourne East

Great for daily use

I'm very happy with this product as it dries my hair well without damaging it. The cool and warm buttons are very easy and convenient to use. I have used different hair dryers in the past but the VS 3Q exceeded my expectations. My hair is really long (up to waist line) so it is a must for me to have an excellenr hair dryer. I bring this even when I travel.

Tahlia

Tahlia

Great hair dryer

this hair dryer has dried my hair faster than any other hair dryer I have ever owned. I have very thick and long hair and this works absolutely perfectly. Would recommend.

Ali lu ya!

Ali lu ya!Sydney

Dries my hair very quickly!

Really falling in love with this super incredible hair dryer!! It dries my hair very quickly! The price is absolutely reasonable and it’s light
The only thing that i have to complain about it is the noise it made but i do not think that’s a problem as you do not need to spend a lot of time using it

Nikki

NikkiAU

Really great product!

This hair dryer is lightweight, and dries my thick hair really quickly! Really well priced however did find it to a bit loud in use, advertised as quiet when in operation.

jules88Glenmore Park

Great dryer just one bad fault!

This is a great hairdryer, light enough for my bad wrists and dries my hair great but unfortunately, it’s one bad fault is enough to turn me off it completely. The directional attachment falls off with the slightest pressure or tap. I have to pick it up and reattach it at least 1/2 a dozen times every time. Unfortunately, this alone is enough to make me want to buy a new hairdryer

VS Sassoon
Conair A.VS Sassoon

Hi Please kindly call customer service on 1800 650 263 for a replacement concentrator.

jules88

Thank you. I will call tomorrow