VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

MPNs: 4074 and VS5344A
See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by VS Sassoon

• Safety
Susan
Susan

Great little hair dryer

Great little compact hair dryer. Bought it at Priceline on special about 1year ago and still running strong. No complaints whatsoever. Love how it folds up compact for storing away while not in use. Easy to take on trips. Two power settings. I stick to the lower power setting but use the higher setting if I am in a hurry. Dries my hair really well. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $14.00.

Pixie
PixieMid North Coast, NSW

Best ever travel hair dryer

Bought this little beauty at Target - a fabulous fold-up hairdryer with two heat settings which I take everywhere with me when I travel and fits snugly in the corner of my luggage. Very happy.

Purchased in August 2019 for $19.00.

Pinkay
PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s good

Bought it in the LA because there’s no hair dryer at the hotel. I am now sometimes using it at home too in my room when i do not want to dry my hair using the normal one and standing at the toilet. It dries my hair fast and it is also very light.

Purchased in July 2018.

hhhSydney, NSW

As strong as a normal hair dryer except it's travel sized.

Folds up nicely. Taken it away for trips a few times. The plastic is strong enough to hold up against tightly packed clothes in a bag.

I haven't been able to find a travel hair dryer at this high wattage, this is pretty high for a travel hair dryer.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $17.80.

Jam
JamVictoria

Love this travel hair dryer

Whenever I travel or go away somewhere, either a short or long trip, I always pack this travel hairdryer with me. Bought this as a replacement because my last one was a dud and it died after a couple of uses. I have been using this for a while and it's great.

Purchased in November 2018.

Alice
Alice

It’s okay

I bought this just for going to travel, there’s only two options on the temperature but it’s okay, the size is really good and you can fold it together! It only requires more time for you to dries up all your hair

Purchased in May 2018.

Sarah
Sarah

Great size and functionality

This hairdryer does not make so much noise and does a good job with having 2 options to set the heat. its small size and light weight make it easy to carry when traveling.

Purchased in March 2017.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job

Cheap and good for everyday use if your hair is not too long. Not powerful enough for extra long hair but can't ask for more at the recommended retail price.

lee
leeSydney

perfect for travel

The cost was awesome. The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. It's lightweight and not very loud at all.

Jeannie
JeannieMelbourne

The cost was awesome

The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. The cool button is a real blast of cold air which is awesome to have. It's lightweight and not very loud at all. Also my bathroom is not too big so space is spacious. I can fold it up and put on the table instead of put it inside the cabinet and I have to bring it up when use it.

Coffee drinker..
Coffee drinker..

Amazing Hair Dryer for the price!

Bought this to take to hospital and it is an amazing hair dryer. Works great. Noisy but can't complain. Folds small. Great on long hair. Has the heat of a normal larger dryer but so compact. Cools down quickly and easy to travel with. Honestly for under $20 it is a real great dryer. Nice and light to use as well. I will be taking this when I travel as takes up hardly any room. Just great!!

Vivian
Viviansydney

Good

My mum got this for cheap and its honestly good. It dries my hair pretty reasonably but honestly the best thing about it is the price. Also the fact that its small and folds up. Honestly don't need anything fancy. why spend hundreds on a dyson when something else gets the job done too? Although if you have the money to spend i guess why not.

Bruce
BruceVIC, 3000

Cheap and usable, however not very powerful

It's cheap, I got it for less than $20 from Target and I find it very usable, and as the name suggested it's is good as a backup hairdryer when travelling in case the hotel doesn't provide one.

It's loud but not very powerful, but it gets the job done. Not very impressed by it but you can't ask much for this price :)

BradP
BradPSydney

Awesome little dryer to last a lifetime

Just got this from Myer's sale, really good product. Housemate had it for 2 years and it works really well. Perfect for people who travels a lot as well. Would really recommend to introduce a hook at the end of the dryer as a necessary measure.

emily s
emily sperth

Reliable, good size for travel

I bring this with me on trips regularly and it hasn't let me down yet. The outside of the casing doesn't get overly hot after use like other smaller hairdryers I've tried, and I like how it folds up small and compact.

Read more reviews - page 2