VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

MPN: VS5344A

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

It’s good

Bought it in the LA because there’s no hair dryer at the hotel. I am now sometimes using it at home too in my room when i do not want to dry my hair using the normal one and standing at the toilet. It dries my hair fast and it is also very light.

Purchased in July 2018.

As strong as a normal hair dryer except it's travel sized.

Folds up nicely. Taken it away for trips a few times. The plastic is strong enough to hold up against tightly packed clothes in a bag.

I haven't been able to find a travel hair dryer at this high wattage, this is pretty high for a travel hair dryer.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $17.80.

Love this travel hair dryer

Whenever I travel or go away somewhere, either a short or long trip, I always pack this travel hairdryer with me. Bought this as a replacement because my last one was a dud and it died after a couple of uses. I have been using this for a while and it's great.

Purchased in November 2018.

It’s okay

I bought this just for going to travel, there’s only two options on the temperature but it’s okay, the size is really good and you can fold it together! It only requires more time for you to dries up all your hair

Purchased in May 2018.

Great size and functionality

This hairdryer does not make so much noise and does a good job with having 2 options to set the heat. its small size and light weight make it easy to carry when traveling.

Purchased in March 2017.

Does the job

Cheap and good for everyday use if your hair is not too long. Not powerful enough for extra long hair but can't ask for more at the recommended retail price.

perfect for travel

The cost was awesome. The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. It's lightweight and not very loud at all.

The cost was awesome

The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. The cool button is a real blast of cold air which is awesome to have. It's lightweight and not very loud at all. Also my bathroom is not too big so space is spacious. I can fold it up and put on the table instead of put it inside the cabinet and I have to bring it up when use it.

Amazing Hair Dryer for the price!

Bought this to take to hospital and it is an amazing hair dryer. Works great. Noisy but can't complain. Folds small. Great on long hair. Has the heat of a normal larger dryer but so compact. Cools down quickly and easy to travel with. Honestly for under $20 it is a real great dryer. Nice and light to use as well. I will be taking this when I travel as takes up hardly any room. Just great!!

Good

My mum got this for cheap and its honestly good. It dries my hair pretty reasonably but honestly the best thing about it is the price. Also the fact that its small and folds up. Honestly don't need anything fancy. why spend hundreds on a dyson when something else gets the job done too? Although if you have the money to spend i guess why not.

Cheap and usable, however not very powerful

It's cheap, I got it for less than $20 from Target and I find it very usable, and as the name suggested it's is good as a backup hairdryer when travelling in case the hotel doesn't provide one.

It's loud but not very powerful, but it gets the job done. Not very impressed by it but you can't ask much for this price :)

Awesome little dryer to last a lifetime

Just got this from Myer's sale, really good product. Housemate had it for 2 years and it works really well. Perfect for people who travels a lot as well. Would really recommend to introduce a hook at the end of the dryer as a necessary measure.

Reliable, good size for travel

I bring this with me on trips regularly and it hasn't let me down yet. The outside of the casing doesn't get overly hot after use like other smaller hairdryers I've tried, and I like how it folds up small and compact.

Basic hairdryer - works fine

The best thing about this is that is is so compact. i have taken it on more trips than I remember and it doesn't take up much luggage space. It performs fine for on the road but you would probably not want it as your main home hairdryer. Being little makes it very easy to move around and style your do though

An average hair dryer

This hairdryer is very noisy. It has two levels of power, yet to get the quickest results, I use level 2. On level 2 the hairdryer is very noisy. I wouldn't recommend using in the mornings. But in terms of traveling it folds and it very convenient to travel with and fits nicely into a bag or suitcase.

Great simple hairdryer

A no fuss, compact hairdryer. A great option for something simple. The max temperature is cooler than I expected, no option for a hot setting but that wasn't a problem. It certainly has power and dries my hair very quickly. An all round good hairdryer and at a reasonable price

Perfect compact size

Work really well and it's So quick to dry hair. Folds nicely to be compact for travel. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was for the low price.

Perfect Travel Companion

I love this hairdryer. I purchased this for it's small size, lightweight, ergonomic and expensive feel. I was impressed with the power and heat it produced. Though it does feel expensive it was a greatly priced product. Doesn't take up too much space in your hand luggage.

Great for the price and for travelling

Purchased this for my daughter (11 years).
Light weight (easy for her to use herself)
Good quality for the price. Paid $25 at Myer.
Because its so small and light weight its great for traveling. Handle folds so doesn't take up a lot of room.
Great little hairdryer for on the go or for a child. Wouldn't use this myself I have longer thicker hair than my daughter so would prefer a more powerful hairdryer.

Good basic little hair dryer

Needed an inexpensive hair dryer in a hurry because the old one has died and did not want to spend a lot of money. Got this little baby and it really does the job well so we are happy with it. It is small and pretty Compact so great if space is an issue and it drys hair well. There are no fancy features as it basically has two settings but if all you want is a Compact little inexpensive hair dryer then you will love it

What are the dimensions H × W × L for unfolded & folded? Also the weight please
Folded 14x20x8cm at the widest. The top block is 16cm front to back, bottom handle is 18cm Unfolded 16x26x8cm. The top block is 9cm high.Thanks for that, I couldn't find the measurements anywhere, Google didnt help.

I have a vs5344 go travel hair dryer and am travel to usa. How do you change to 125v?
MIA, There's a small dial on the inner side of handle (closer to the cord end) to switch it between 240 or 125v. The dial has a small slot in it so I use a thin coin like a 5 cent piece or a thin screwdriver and that does the trick to turn it. Hope that helps.Hi Please kindly contact aus_info@conair.com and we will forward you the instruction manual.

Go Travel VS5344A