3VS Sassoon Go Travel VS5344A

81%18%2%

Safety

Pro Marketer-Shopaholic
Pro Marketer-Shopaholic4 posts

Amazing - Wish they didn’t discontinue Pocket Rocket Range!

I am thrilled with a mini VS hair dryer I had to pick up quickly when my pricier one from another brand broke. This was about $25 when I bought it a year ago, comes with a two year warranty (note: I have to investigate that with the brand given it appears the range is no longer in stock, VS, can you please reach out if you read this), and generally speaking it is just as good as any fancy dryer. I have extremely thick, long blonde straight hair and it’s dry in 2 minutes. Never had a bad experience with this brand, so if you’re on a budget or need something for travel - go VS Sassoon.

Purchased through Priceline.

Con: Wish I bought two.

Note: Not the same range, but leaving review here so people know they are quality products. Show details

Monika Azcona
Monika Azcona2 posts

Never had problems with it

Works perfectly. Maybe not as fancy as the other hair dryer's but it does its work. Dries my hair pretty quickly. Not too bulky. Been with me for more than 6 years.
Susan
Susan10 posts

Great little hair dryer

Great little compact hair dryer. Bought it at Priceline on special about 1year ago and still running strong. No complaints whatsoever. Love how it folds up compact for storing away while not in use. Easy to take on trips. Two power settings. I stick to the lower power setting but use the higher setting if I am in a hurry. Dries my hair really well. Very happy. Show details
Babs
BabsMid North Coast, NSW10 posts

Best ever travel hair dryer

Bought this little beauty at Target - a fabulous fold-up hairdryer with two heat settings which I take everywhere with me when I travel and fits snugly in the corner of my luggage. Very happy. Show details
Pinkay
PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

It’s good

Bought it in the LA because there’s no hair dryer at the hotel. I am now sometimes using it at home too in my room when i do not want to dry my hair using the normal one and standing at the toilet. It dries my hair fast and it is also very light. Show details
hhhSydney, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

As strong as a normal hair dryer except it's travel sized

Folds up nicely. Taken it away for trips a few times. The plastic is strong enough to hold up against tightly packed clothes in a bag.

I haven't been able to find a travel hair dryer at this high wattage, this is pretty high for a travel hair dryer. Show details

Jam
JamVictoria7 posts

Love this travel hair dryer

Whenever I travel or go away somewhere, either a short or long trip, I always pack this travel hairdryer with me. Bought this as a replacement because my last one was a dud and it died after a couple of uses. I have been using this for a while and it's great. Show details
Alice
Alice4 posts

It’s okay

I bought this just for going to travel, there’s only two options on the temperature but it’s okay, the size is really good and you can fold it together! It only requires more time for you to dries up all your hair Show details
Sarah
Sarah3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great size and functionality

This hairdryer does not make so much noise and does a good job with having 2 options to set the heat. its small size and light weight make it easy to carry when traveling. Show details
Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Does the job

Cheap and good for everyday use if your hair is not too long. Not powerful enough for extra long hair but can't ask for more at the recommended retail price.

lee
leeSydney4 posts

perfect for travel

The cost was awesome. The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. It's lightweight and not very loud at all.

Jeannie
JeannieMelbourne4 posts

The cost was awesome

The hairdryer does a fantastic job. It dries your hair quicker than in half the time. Leaves your hair silky smooth and in great condition and shiny. The cool button is a real blast of cold air which is awesome to have. It's lightweight and not very loud at all. Also my bathroom is not too big so space is spacious. I can fold it up and put on the table instead of put it inside the cabinet and I have to bring it up when use it.

Coffee drinker..
Coffee drinker..8 posts

Amazing Hair Dryer for the price!

Bought this to take to hospital and it is an amazing hair dryer. Works great. Noisy but can't complain. Folds small. Great on long hair. Has the heat of a normal larger dryer but so compact. Cools down quickly and easy to travel with. Honestly for under $20 it is a real great dryer. Nice and light to use as well. I will be taking this when I travel as takes up hardly any room. Just great!!

Vivian
Viviansydney7 posts

Good

My mum got this for cheap and its honestly good. It dries my hair pretty reasonably but honestly the best thing about it is the price. Also the fact that its small and folds up. Honestly don't need anything fancy. why spend hundreds on a dyson when something else gets the job done too? Although if you have the money to spend i guess why not.

Bruce
BruceVIC, 30009 posts

Cheap and usable, however not very powerful

It's cheap, I got it for less than $20 from Target and I find it very usable, and as the name suggested it's is good as a backup hairdryer when travelling in case the hotel doesn't provide one.

It's loud but not very powerful, but it gets the job done. Not very impressed by it but you can't ask much for this price :)