4.9

98% · 401 · 2%

Angie m
Angie m

Could not fault

TP and Jnr arrived at precisely 7.30. They were efficient and took excellent care of all our belongings. Huge truck that took all our contents with ease. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
LMB
LMBPerth, WA

Highly Recommended

We would just like to say a big thank you to TP and Junior. They arrived on time and we were in our new house by lunchtime - Fantastic! This is the first time we have used a removalist and we will definitely be using them again.
sally
sallyPerth, WA12 posts

Highly recommended

Tp and Tp junior were fantastic, very professional and quick. From Lower Chittering to Butler, best company in town.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.Perth, WA2 posts

A very happy customer!!

Downsizing so not a huge amount of furniture for a 5 km move. The guys were on time and efficient. They worked in a professional manner and had me moved and set up in new home within the 3 hour minimum. I couldn't have been more impressed with they way they worked and have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody requiring a move with a company that can be trusted.
Barbara
Barbara

Fast, Efficient, Friendly

Very punctual, our move was approx 8km from a 3 bed house to another 3 bed house. The guys worked in an organised manner. We were very satisfied and will recommend them.
NMC
NMC

Great job!

On time, fast, efficient. Worked with a lot of care and both guys were great. Highly recommend! Truck was big so it only took one trip for our 4 x 2 house move. Highly recommend.
Craig J
Craig J

Friendly and efficient

It was a relatively small move to a house about 20 minutes away. The guys arrived at exactly the time that was scheduled and loaded the truck efficiently. During the unloading they continued to work despite the intermittent rain, and were happy to place items in the various rooms as directed. TP and TP Junior were very friendly, efficient and helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending WA Moves.
Rod
Rod

Excellent Service, the guys did a great job

we had to move a number of items into storage, the guys did a great job of packing it neat & tidy
They arrived on time & were very professional,
will use WA moves again when we eventually move into our new house
Alison W.
Alison W.

Great job!

Excellent job all round for our move from Perth to Bridgetown. The whole team from office to removals were a pleasure to deal with. The team worked very efficiently, took great care with our things and nothing was too much trouble. I was also super impressed by the way they managed to maneuver their truck around some pretty tight corners! Oh and the price was great too, I would definitely use them again but hoping this is our forever home!
Karlee W.
Karlee W.Western Australia

Very efficient and Friendly

We received a postcard in our letterbox the day after we had quote done so thought we would get a third one. From our initial enquiry we were met with a very competitive price to do our move Perth to Geraldton. We received all the information in a timely manner. On the morning of the move TP and TP Jnr arrived promptly at the designated time of 7.30 am, they were fast and efficient loading the truck. The following morning they arrived again at the designated time of 7.30am, actually just before which was great. They were very friendly and entertained my banter. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone moving a small or long distance. Great job guys, thanks for making our move a good one.
Sandra
Sandra4 posts

Exceptional Service

We had 2 guys doing our move and both were very efficient, fast and careful with our contents. We would fully recommend this company if you are looking to move house.
Debbie
DebbiePerth, WA

Great move thanks to the boys

I downsized, from a 4 bedroom to a 2 bedroom, only moving a short distance,
The boys finished their morning job early and rang to start earlier if ok with me, which it was.
The boys were very quick without rushing and it was an extremely hot day, they did a great job, even dropped a couple of bits of furniture at my daughters on the way to my new home.
If I ever have to move again I will be using this company again and I am happy to recommend they to any body, the price was very reasonable.
Booking was simple and easy, payment at job end was also easy
A very BIG thank you to the boys.
Debbie
Philip Harvey
Philip HarveyPerth, WA

Brilliant!

We had to move 2 houses into one from different locations.
Both moves were on hot days but the team from WAMoves were exceptional.
Timeliness, quality and care were excellent as was their performance and ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
Do yourself a favour and don’t look anywhere else!
Alice Rogerson
Alice RogersonPerth, WA4 posts

Best removalists I have ever had

Two fantastic guys TP & Jnr. They were friendly, knowledgeable and very experienced. I am going to book them again when I move into my next home! I would give them 10 out 10 stars if there were 10! Extremely happy with my move. Thank you.
Terri
TerriPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing from Start to Finish!

I will recommend this company to everyone I know! Professional & lovely the entire way through the process. I used them for packing & will definitely be doing that again in a year’s time - that was a game changer! The 3 men on moving day worked flat out for 10 hours straight - strong beyond belief. Not a scratch in anything (& they put together all our beds at the other end). All while smiling & having a joke with one another occasionally. Beautiful family business, beautiful family.