Wahl Super Dry

Wahl Super Dry

Love it!

It is a powerful dryer.
Love it.
Dries my hair super fast and its a good price.
my hair is crazy frizzy and thick and it really dose a good job. Very happy.

Perfect solution to dry your hair!

Since buying my Wahl trimmer I decided to go out and buy the hairdryer also as I have quite thick hair so it takes a while to dry naturally. Since having this hair dryer it’s no longer a problem!

Not great for thick hair

I bought this hair dryer is because the price is quite reasonable, not too overpriced and it seems professional, however, it’s so hard to dry thick hair like mine, it takes me half an hour to really dry out my hair, and also the heat options is kind of weird

Wow!wow!wow!

Bought this dryer last weekend and just pulled it out of the box to dry my thick thick dry probably chemically damaged mid length hair! Thought it would be just another hot air blower. Normally takes me two hours off stopping, resting then drying again to get my hair completely dry ...and that’s before the straightening process

Fast

I like this beacuse it dries fast but stop. There are definatley some cons about this product. The heat options are kind of wiggly not great but any thing else wahl is great.

Fast drying

Decent hairdryer fast drying and good setting options adjustable heat on mine limtited edition works well on thick hair and get through all layers even underneath recommend this big time

Super duper

As it says this thing is S U P E R i love this product for wahl. the timing is great but something is not right about this anything else its a cop

Super fast dry!

If you have thick curly hair this product is for you! So easy to use and the heat options are great! Dries my hair super fast without putting too much heat.

Not great

I feel it’s not effective with thick hair. Disappointing and falls from expectations but sleek design. If it were more efficient with hair thickness that would be easier for me.

Perfect for curly hair!

I've had such difficulty choosing a hair-dryer for my hair type, often experimenting with more expensive brands to no avail! The Wahl Super Dry has been an absolute life-saver with it's attachable diffuser and different air speed settings. Reasonably priced and built to last - with this machine I no longer have to choose between soaking wet hair and that untameable frizz!

Lots of options and performs well

This hairdrier has many options such as blowing hot and cold air. The settings allow it to determine heat levels. This is important if you perfer to dry hair using colder air.
Overall very satisfied with this product

Good dryer

O have been using this particular dryer for more than 3 months and have no complaint. Reasonably warm air but not hot. Hence different air speed settings and is quite powerful. Not the best in the market as compared to other brands such as braun, babyliss, philip which i believe are better.

Built to last

I've always bought cheaper hairdryers and they have never lasted long. So this time I decided to buy a dearer one and as my hairdresser used this one and my hubby had purchased the Wahl clippers I thought I could not go wrong with Wahl. I love it my hair is always smooth, soft and shiny after I use it.

Pretty and practical!

Love that it had lots of different heat and speed settings, does a great drying job and looks pretty in my bathroom! It’s nice to hold, though a little weighty. I wouldn’t go back to any other brand.

Salon quality

I don’t always have time to get a professional blow dry at my salon. So when I use this at home it gives you the best textured and smooth straight hair without damaging it.

Personal fave

My personal favourite, easy to hold and use, good strong heat to be able to dry quick and blow dry smoothe, with makes it a longer lasting style with less frizzies

It dries my hair fast

This is a great hair dryer. Had it for a few months and have never had a problem. I have long hair so I have to keep my hair drier going for a while. This is one of the best dryers I have had.

It dries my hair fast, while leaving my hair soft and without causing damage.

Love my hair dryer!

Best hair dryer I have ever used. Love the smoothing technology. My thick hair takes a fraction of the time to dry with this Wahl dryer and I LOVE it. Easy to hold, smoothing attachment is perfect. Smoother hair, less time without a sore arm from holding!

Great dryer

Purchased this in a pack with a sako straightener in September.
Great dryer, leaves my hair smoother and less heat damaged than my old Remington dryer.
I don't use the end attachment.
My only complaint is that it is a bit bulky.
I would recommend it for sure

Worth the money

There is nothing like a great hairdryer so if you spend a couple more bucks to purchase it then it pays itself off numerous times in the long run.
You will be glad for your decision to do so