Wakeling Automotive

Wakeling Automotive

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Wakeling Automotive? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7

Customer service specialist

Late Thursday afternoon, right before the long weekend i contact Paul Wakeling Kia in sights of a specific car. I spoke with Theo who made the process so smooth and easy to navigate, sending me a quote and answering my questions all Easter long weekend. On Monday i was greeted by Michael who made the process a breeze. A few signatures here and there and i was good to go. Both Theo and Michael have made this a seamless process, they are full of knowledge and put the customer first even if they have to answer emails of the weekend. I definitely recommend seeing Theo and Michael about your next car!

Lilly B.
Lilly B.Sydney, NSW

Hyundai i30 2018 used

Bought a used i30 for our daughter to get to Uni and work and was disappointed to find that the fuel pump needs changing. Car broke down on us less than a week after purchase. Luckily it is under new car warranty- that is the only silver lining. Will be without a car for 10 days whilst getting repaired. Don’t buy from this dealer.

Other Car Dealerships

Ozzesty t.
Ozzesty t.Sydney, NSW

what a dissapointment

Buy a car but don't get it serviced here.The sales staff not a problem. but when I brought the car in for service, nothing but problems. Took it in for a service, oil change and filters. They wanted to change the tailgate brake light bulbs. $600 cause they could not undo the bolts holding the brake light cover and said the whole thing had to be replaced. Did it myself for 3 light globes $15. My wife picks up the car after its next service. not drivin more than 30 minutes. Smoke starts pouring out of under the bonnet. She thought its going to catch on fire. Someone helped and seen they didn't tighten up a oil line to the turbo,oil had leaked onto exhaust manifold. poor mechanics.

Dezza
Dezza

If you want a bullbar installed incorrectly and has damaged the fender, this is the dealer for you.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Wakeling Automotive compares to other Car Dealerships

Ray
Ray

Warranty issue

Just letting everyone know not to buy a Mitsubishi Outlander. Paul wakling are great, its just the warranty service. MMA have lost my business.
I am looking for another vehicle but will not buy another Mitsubishi.
Looking at LDV now

Michelle
MichelleACT

If you want disappointment this is the business for you

Alan W
Alan WSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Kurt has been extremely helpful with my new Holden Commodore purchase and so responsive with my 406 ( mostly nuisance ) questions!!!!
Thank you Kurt and thankyou Paul Wakeling Motors. The experience has been great.
If you want the deal of a lifetime you have to see Kurt.
Alan W

Customer
CustomerSydney

Excellent service

With great pleasure I want to recognize the help and service from your Sales Consultant David Pak. I received my second VW from him and his assistance was excellent as usual. I need to mention David’s professional attitude with a gentle personal touch, which make feel the customer special. I am very glad to have your company around and I am ready to recommend Paul Wakeling for my friends.

Serge

Other Car Dealerships

MarianneP
MariannePLakesland, NSW

The Service improved after feedback of a bad experience

I bought a new Hyundai and regularly get it serviced at the Dealership (Paul Wakeling). One service experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I contacted the Service Manager to make a complaint.
At the next scheduled service for my car, I debated whether to return to the Dealership, but decided to give them another (and final) chance. On the day of my car service, it was the same service person, but with a 100% different attitude and working manner. The person couldn't be more helpful and courteous, which was a huge change from my first experience. I spoke to the Manager and complimented on the change.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Wakeling Automotive compares to other Car Dealerships

Alan
AlanIngleburn

Poor customer service

I rang holden service twice in 1 week regarding a quote for some work to be done to my car and both times i was told i would get a return phone call with a price.
I am still waiting!!!
I will never get these guys to quote me again or do work on any car i will ever own.
And i will definitely not be buying a vehicle from these guys.
No way!!!!
They are rude, inconsiderate and lazy.