NSW, Sydney, QLD, Brisbane

4.2

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

A good move

I contacted Walkers because I wanted my wooden furniture handled carefully in the move - a dozen pieces in all. The removalists exceeded my expectations - Bryce and Mark were a combination of strength and elegance, and there was zero damage to my stuff.

Very professional, prompt, nothing was a problem!

*great, start to end moving service - they did it all
    *the team were professional, well organised and friendly
    *they really took the stress out of moving house! Keep up the great work!

Zacky K

Zacky KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service from start to finish

Organised move from Sydney to Melbourne - 1 bedroom appartment. All this was done via phone from adelaide ( that's where I live) everything was taken care of, packing boxes delivered the day before as requested, insurance organised, packing blankets supplied and truck arrived on time for pick up, Friday morning at 8am - boys were great! Delivery on Thursday afternoon in Melbourne. Price very competitive, customer service fantastic ( I'm sure I called 15 times) highly recommend, will use again

Charlotte N

Charlotte NSydney, NSW

Couldn't be more helpful!

I only needed some large pieces of furniture moved around my home, but it was too big a job to do ourselves. Walkers were brilliant, the booking was easy and quick and the guys who came to move the furniture couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Laura

LauraSydney

Went from good to bad

Professional from start to finish.

Moving house can be stressful, but dealing Walkers was very easy. From my initial telephone enquiry to the final delivery, everyone I dealt with was professional, polite and reliable.

I have had good value for money, and I would recommend Walkers to anyone.

That was easy!

casey44au

casey44auTewantin

A superb relocation!

MichaelPeel, WA

Damaged goods and bad communication

Logistics for a move of 2 crates from tasmania to western australia. Goods where damaged due to the mishandling of the crates. Crates contained outboard motors and the engines where damaged. This freight company also would not continue the service and I was forced to travel 1100 km round trip to collect. They offered a refund for the final leg but as yet have received nothing. The customer service is so good they wont answer emails so court action is the next move. Take my advice and steer clear. They are only after your coin and not concerned with anything but that.

Juliette S.Walkers Moving & Storage
    Michael

I have a receipt from walkers and that has been verified so.......

Stress free move

We employed the services of the team at Walkers for a Sydney metro move also utilizing their storage facility.

From quote to the final delivery and unpacking was handled with the utmost professionalism and expertise. The staff’s manner and understanding of our needs was second to none.

The pack, move and unpack took three full days and it was a joy to see the team each day as they helped us through. We cannot speak highly enough of the delivery guys led by Aaron who went over and above in getting us set up as a family in our new location.

We will be employing them again in 9-12mths time after we finalize our build and can’t wait to see them all again!!

James M

James MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free professional removalists.

We moved from western Sydney to northern Brisbane with the usual 3 bed, 2 lounge, double garage furniture with a lot of toolboxes, garden furniture etc. The boys came on appointed day and packed everything up and into small shipping container, 20 foot I think. I don't know how they managed to fit it all in and without any damage including our 50" plasma TV. We drove up to Brisbane and it was delivered on the appointed day from the rail yard and all unpacked into the the appropriate rooms of our two-storey house and all packaging taken away. Very impressed. There were no hassles at all.

smidge

smidgeBlaxland

Pressure was off

We had a four bedroom house with two living areas. We moved to the country. The removalists had everything under control and the move was all on time. We would highly recommend Walkers for your move and we would definitely use Walkers again.

georg

georgSydney

Stay away

Charged me for a small commercial move but treated like DIY project with huge implications from my end as they failed to remove all items out of shop into a shop. I relied on positive reviews, their AFRA membership and flashy website to employ them but they failed miserably and cost me and my business $$. Don't pay in advance and best to look elsewhere if you cannot afford delays. They fail to admit and take ownership of their stuff up. Unethical company and should be under investigation.

Michelle B

Michelle BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving Home

We were so impressed with Walkers. Juliette came to give us a quote. She was so professional, friendly and kind.
    We went from a three bedroom unit in Sydney to a three bedroom house in the Gold Coast.
    The packing crew were tidy, quick and efficient. The uplift went smoothly and everything was delivered on time. The crew unpacking were happy to put everything where we wanted it. I’d definitely recommend Walkers Moving & Storage.

Great customer service at the storage depot in Sydney

We needed to get things out of storage and Walkers gave a very friendly and personal service. They’ve been consistently good with communication.