80% · 6015 · 20%

Job Satisfaction

Kat F.
Kat F.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Professional movers with great attitudes

Walkers were excellent throughout the whole moving process. Timely correspondence. Friendly staff including guys on the ground. 100% would utilise again and would 100% recommend.
4 bed house with narrow doors and 4 levels and they achieved it relatively easy!
Dallys
Dallys

100% happy with Walkers experience

We had a moderate amount of furniture and household goods to store for 2 weeks as we had just sold our home. From my first contact with Walkers I was very impressed with their professional and friendly staff, we were kept informed all the way and the crew turned up exactly the time they said. They were very efficient and helpful and took upmost care in handling our belongings they made the whole process stress free, the same was the case when the bought our furniture to our new address.
I most certainly have no hesitation in recommending Walkers to anyone ,
Thank you all so much!
Lynette
LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our Expectations

It doesn't seem like that long ago that Walkers helped us to pack up our art collection and send it off to be stored in your facility. Four and a half years later we were finally in a position to have it retrieved! Charles and Mellacai drove the art up from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast hinterland and gently helped to unpack and unwrap all the pieces. I would just like to say that the art, all 21 large pieces, was in immaculate condition, exceeding all expectations. The considerate and capable assistance of your team is to be commended and the condition of the art belies the manner in which you stored it for so long. Thank you Warren and your team for all your efforts and we are more than extremely happy with the services you provided.
Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and efficient. So glad I went with Walkers

From my first enquiry, everyone that I dealt with at walkers was very helpful and obviously experienced. The removalist guys were efficient but still careful with my things which made my move as close to stress-free as I could hope for. Thank you so much!
karen b.
karen b.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I would like to commend Walkers on their outstanding choice in Removalist staff. Not only were they professional, efficient, cooperative, courteous and friendly but they were just downright decent people.

I highly recommended Walkers to Chris Jones of Toll when he stopped by yesterday.

A big thank you from me to Jesse, Rob, Karen, Val, Josh and Harley for their outstanding work over the last 2 days.
It's been a pleasure meeting you all...and I sincerely hope, I get you again for our next removal.

George S.
George S.Sydney, NSW
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW3 posts

A good move

I contacted Walkers because I wanted my wooden furniture handled carefully in the move - a dozen pieces in all. The removalists exceeded my expectations - Bryce and Mark were a combination of strength and elegance, and there was zero damage to my stuff.
N Shariff
N Shariff2 posts
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Very professional, prompt, nothing was a problem!

*great, start to end moving service - they did it all
*the team were professional, well organised and friendly
*they really took the stress out of moving house! Keep up the great work!
Zacky K
Zacky KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Professional service from start to finish

Organised move from Sydney to Melbourne - 1 bedroom appartment. All this was done via phone from adelaide ( that's where I live) everything was taken care of, packing boxes delivered the day before as requested, insurance organised, packing blankets supplied and truck arrived on time for pick up, Friday morning at 8am - boys were great! Delivery on Thursday afternoon in Melbourne. Price very competitive, customer service fantastic ( I'm sure I called 15 times) highly recommend, will use again
Charlotte N
Charlotte NSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Couldn't be more helpful!

I only needed some large pieces of furniture moved around my home, but it was too big a job to do ourselves. Walkers were brilliant, the booking was easy and quick and the guys who came to move the furniture couldn't have been more helpful. Would definitely recommend!
Laura
LauraSydney
David P
David P
  Verified Walkers Moving & Storage

Professional from start to finish

Moving house can be stressful, but dealing Walkers was very easy. From my initial telephone enquiry to the final delivery, everyone I dealt with was professional, polite and reliable.

I have had good value for money, and I would recommend Walkers to anyone.

Spindles
Spindles
casey44au
casey44auTewantin2 posts
Michael
MichaelPeel, WA3 posts
  Verified Walkers Moving & Storage

Damaged goods and bad communication

Logistics for a move of 2 crates from tasmania to western australia. Goods where damaged due to the mishandling of the crates. Crates contained outboard motors and the engines where damaged. This freight company also would not continue the service and I was forced to travel 1100 km round trip to collect. They offered a refund for the final leg but as yet have received nothing. The customer service is so good they wont answer emails so court action is the next move. Take my advice and steer clear. They are only after your coin and not concerned with anything but that.

Walkers Moving & Storage   DM