Physical store, Online store

1.7

Dawn B.

Dawn B.

Beautiful wallpaper, fantastic range, outstanding customer service

I have used this business twice now for my apartment. Each time I have been expertly assisted to make my choice. They take the time to understand your style and listen to what effect you are hoping for. Within a short time they have discovered the perfect wallpaper! Incredible knowledge and ability to know what is a right fit. Highly recommend this business and team (thanks Desiree) .

paul_g

paul_gAU

Where is the candy?

Ordered 11 Jan the invoice states a 4 week ETA. Still waiting after 3.5 months. Have contacted the company multiple times and still no response. This company has appalling customer service and fails to deliver. Would suggest to avoid.

MARGERIE BROOK

MARGERIE BROOKNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Ordered 7weeks Ago Still No Wallpaper

I live in tasmania and after numerous phone calls and emails I finally got in touch with the couriers who told me they do not have an aent here. Where is my parcel
7 weeks now and waiting. Why can,t I speak to someone at wallcandy just get to leave message and never a reply

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Fantastic service!

Lovely staff who are very helpful. They are prompt to reply to emails and offer fantastic advice.

They have a wide range of stock. Beautiful wallpaper, furniture and homewares.

Will definitely be going back soon!

Victoria L.

Victoria L.

Beware

Horrendous sales assistants with no expertise we were advised the photo resolution on photos we sent and face time were wrong resolution- after wallpaper arrived? I’d stay away check out the reviews . Unfortunately you get blamed for their incompetence.

Donna

DonnaPerth, WA

Excellent service and prompt delivery

Perfect service! Really helpful staff and my order came exactly when they said it would. Very happy with my purchase and will definitely use again.

I have to say I was honestly a little bit sceptical about placing an order after reading some negative reviews. However, I found my concerns about placing an order completely unnecessary and I’m so happy I did!

Bayswater resident

Bayswater residentPerth, WA

WARNING

Jessica

Jessica

Stay Away

I made phone contact with Wall Candy wallpaper staff after the 2 types of wallpaper I ordered online did not arrive in the estimated 10-14 days. I was told there was a delay and I should expect them next week. Every week I phoned, to be told the same thing. Twelve weeks later, I am emailed and advised one of the styles is no longer available. I am still waiting for my refund.

Very disappointing, would steer clear off in future

Re doing a salon and ordered wall paper 5 weeks ago.
Have spent over $700 AUS on wall paper.
Was told when ordered via phone that would be here on time.
After a few correspondence 1st time was told there was a delay and should be in store Monday. Then after another week had passed told via email it’s been held up in customs and should be here by weeks end. No response from them yet.
Ended up getting replacement wallpaper from Bunnings, $30 cheaper and much nicer.

Find out how Wall Candy Wallpaper compares to other Home Decor Shops

Do not but from wall candy paper

We are now on our 5th week of waiting for our wall paper! We are due to have our baby soon & hoped to have his nursery finished! Sadly I have called x3 times now & each time I have been told it will arrive next week!!!
Disgusting service.

Stephen

StephenPerth

Do not buy from candy wallpaper or use their recommended hanger bob and dean vincent artistry

Bought some expensive so called exclusive wallpaper from candy and was told we have to wait for a few weeks. While waiting we found the same design in master hardware selling cheaper than candy! No choice money paid. We use their recommended so called award winner contactor but they come and screw up the job leaving heavy glue marks in various areas. Call [name removed] to rectify but he never picks up my calls. Job was done in 2014 and the marks are still there!

Marie Marie

Marie Marie

Don't Buy From Wall Candy Wallpaper!!!

I have order worth 300Aud of wallpaper with WALL CANDY and waiting for weeks now for the delivery. Today i discover it is a SCAM!! I've phoned and emailed them and i'm not expecting any response as i am discovering reviews with people who have been waiting half a year and still have not received their order.

Been 5 months...still haven't received my wallpaper

Very disappointed. Order a beautiful mural wallpaper in October 2017. Still have not received it and receiving no communication. At first I kept getting promised that it would arrive the next week and then the week after and the week after that but never arrived. I think my next step will be to go to the government department that your suppose to in this situation to lodge a complaint. The product wasn't cheap either.

Didn't warn us about different batch numbers!

Bought last 2 rolls from clearance for our 16 yr old daughters room makeover but weren't made aware of diff batch numbers- wall hanger pointed it out but now have colour difference!! They need to have better customer service to alert people to this, not just be happy to get rid of old stock.

Beware Stay Away!

Purchased wall paper over 3 months ago. Paid up front and promised delivery within 4 weeks. As of today with no sign of delivery any time soon. Customer service is a dirty word to them once they have taken your money. No idea how they are still in business or allowed to trade. Looks like many others are in the same boat. Disgusting!

Canberra resident

Canberra residentCanberra

Delay after delay - always be there "next week" but never arrives.

I ordered (order 977) some beautiful wallpaper from this business almost 5 months ago and I am still waiting for delivery. I have had numerous conversations and an email on Jan 12 telling me it should be next week. It is now February 3rd 2017 (order date Oct 14, 2016) and still no wallpaper or update. I paid the money upfront and I believe the paper will never arrive. I have emailed again today asking for a refund or a date when the paper will arrive. I could have sourced it from overseas rather than support an Australian business. Very poor effort and I would not recommend them to anyone.

VinSPerth

Do Not Use

After waiting 20 Weeks for our Wall Paper (which has been paid for!), promised delivery of 6-8 weeks, I am forced to write this review. Constant telephone calls, emails to this business does not seem to worry them. They don't get Back to you or return emails. The level of service of this business is worse than the business of a dog.