• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

What a Difference!

The third time Waratah Kitchens has been used in 2 different houses. Each time we have been given guidance in making the best use of kitchen space following our basic ideas. The work was done on time and with as little interruption to us as possible.
All staff were polite and very professional in their approach. The high standard of work is a credit to
everyone involved. The difference to the kitchen is wonderful, even better than expected!
Thank you Waratah Kitchens.

New Laundry Storage

We wanted to update the storage units in our laundry to match the kitchen cabinetry which Waratah Kitchens updated for us approximately 10 years ago. The new units have transformed the space and we've been delighted on the support received.

Jenny D
Jenny DSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail. Fabulous job!

Cannot speak highly enough of the work carried out by Waratah Kitchens.
We had decided to have a renovation of our kitchen - entailing new doors/drawers, new granite top & new tiling. All our requests were taken into account & problems were addressed. All this work was done to an exemplary standard.
Thank you guys - we are overjoyed with our new kitchen.

Jeff J.Waratah Kitchens

We are so glad your happy with your kitchen Jenny!

Kiran
KiranSydney, NSW

Bar Project

We had used Waratah Kitchens for renovating our old kitchen. we got our laundry done by them and happy to get our Bar renovation done by them as well.

Great outcome and pleasure to do business any day. High class finish with very professional personnel undertaking the job.

Jacinta
JacintaSydney, NSW

Kitchen revamp

Thank you team Waratah Kitchen for an excellent job.Jeff and his team are dedicated and their attention to detail is impressive.I have known Jeff and his team from a previous kitchen update and I didn’t hesitate to call him again this time when I needed to match cupboards and be advised on a new design.My neighbour had a look at Jeff's work and is now updating her kitchen.I couldn't be happier and would recommend Waratah Kitchens every time.Thank you

Kitchen update

The Waratah team did a fantastic job of updating our Kitchen, they gave us great ideas and were easy to work with. The work was done with great efficiency and professionalism. Thank you

Rowena
RowenaSydney, NSW

Kitchen redesign

I had my old kitchen demolished and rebuilt. The process went fairly smoothly although delayed by 12 months due to COVID-19 and other personal reasons. They were professional, helpful and replied to all my queries quickly. Ben, Luke, Darren and helpers all did a great job, as did their recommended tradesmen.

Beautiful New Kitchen and Bedroom Wardrobes

Jeff and his team have done a magnificent job of crafting a new kitchen and 3 bedroom built in wardrobes. Jeff designed and oversaw all production aspects of the work. His team were superb; always professional, friendly and very capable. Special thanks to James, the master cabinet maker, who spend a week putting all of the kitchen and wardrobe cabinets together; pure wizardry to watch him work. This company is professionalism personified, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

gerry 101
gerry 101Sydney, NSW

Outstanding job

I had a limited budget and two kitchens I wanted updated (each was over 30 years old) Waratah Kitchens was recommended to me and I sought them out. From initial consultation and selection of products to installation all staff were friendly professional and gave you confidence in not only what they were doing but the integrity that drove it. The finished job is great and mirrored the image I had created in my mind of what i wanted. The staff who did the job were punctual friendly and had great attention to detail . I was particularly impressed with the clean up once the job was completed

Hi Gerry,
Thanks so much, we are thrilled that you are happy with your kitchen renovations!
The Waratah team

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Kitchen Renovation

Extremely happy with information received from all the staff and although we had to wait for our kitchen benchtop to be installed, it was well worth the wait as Dimitri did a perfect job aligning the marble pattern that we chose. It is a pleasure to work in my kitchen now even though we only had the bench in the kitchen renewed.
We also had the mantle above the fireplace renewed. We are so pleased with it.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

A Kitchen Transformation

Congratulations to Jeff and Dimitri on a stunning job. The workmanship exceeded our expectations, all the more impressive as we have a 90 year old house where no wall or floor is square or level. Jeff gave excellent design advice and came up with clever ideas to deal with our wonky bits. He also politely talked me out of some of my not so great initial design ideas. Dimitri's installation was perfection. All completed in week, every tradesperson was punctual, professional, polite and neat and clean. We are so happy we are going to do it all again next year for our apartment.

Exceptional Job!

Many thanks to Jeff and the Waratah Kitchens team for doing an exceptional job with our kitchen. The consultative process was professional and Jeff’s care and attention to detail exceeded our expectations. We had a high level of trust in Waratah Kitchens and felt comfortable to leave them with handling the little details. There was clear communication throughout. We are very happy with the final result and relieved that the process was smooth and timely. We would definitely recommend Waratah Kitchens to friends and family and use them for future projects.

Kitchen Makeover

The finished product is fantastic. Waratah Kitchens organise all aspects of the work which contributes to the smooth progress of the makeover. Ben, who completed the kitchen was precise and professional with the finished product. In addition the Tiler, Plumber and Electrician added to the outstanding result.

Job Satisfaction
Cleary
ClearySydney, NSW

Beautiful Kitchen bench and Kitchen Island bench!!!

Luke and Ben did an amazing job with our new Kitchen bench and Kitchen Island bench. The quality and the workmanship is really good. Luke was very prompt to come out and quote. Highly recommended. Thank you Waratah Kitchen!

Marcy
MarcySydney, NSW

Excellent service and results

I had an excellent experience with Waratah Kitchens. My small kitchen was completely renovated in less than a week and the results were better than I had expected. I received great advice and service in the lead up to the work, and during the renovation everything was seamless and project managed without a hitch. All the tradespeople were great and nothing was too difficult. I would definitely recommend Waratah Kitchens.