Samantha Souter

Samantha SouterSydney, NSW

New Kitchen Installation

Thank you Waratah for my new kitchen. Jeff really helped us make some practical decisions in the layout. Jacob was professional and went out his way to get everything installed on time. A beautiful result!

beautiful result

Very happy with our new look kitchen - Waratah kitchens did a great job in delivering the result we wanted.
New laundry - wow - what a brilliant transformation - Luke was great - the installer was very polite & neat.
Paul & Karen from East Ryde.

Customer Satisfaction-Top on the list

I am very happy . Jeff and the staff were more like family trying to address each of my needs and the kitchen has turned out excellent. Very professional and sincere.

Kevin and Karen

Kevin and KarenSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome. Exceeded our expectations

Waratah kitchens was very professional and demonstrated their experience from the very first contact. They offered valuable insights and recommendations that we adopted. Their tradespeople were very professional;, polite and helpful. Our new kitchen is a pleasure to work in and is even better than we imagined possible, when we engaged them. A brilliant team and a big thank you to Jeff.

Surpassed my expectations

The decision to have an Earthstone bench top by Waratah Kitchens for our 25 year old kitchen, the result certainly surpassed our expectation. Many thanks Jeff & installer Yacoub for the professional manner our installation was carried out.

Joev

Joev

Fantastic, recommended kitchen makeovers.

Thanks to whole team that worked on our project, we are very happy with the results of our kitchen. You have a great team jeff, dmitriy is a true craftsman.
Thanks again
Regards joe & rita

• +1

Kim Caiger

Kim CaigerSydney, NSW

New Kitchen

I would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens, very professional, excellent service, very patient, did a great job installing our new Kitchen. There were some minor things to fix once the install was completed, this was done in a timely manner and fixed to our satisfaction. The installer, Electrician, Plaster and Plumber 10/10.

Zenon

ZenonSydney, NSW

New Earthstone benchtop

To freshen up our tired 20yr old laminate benchtop we decided on a lovely Earthstone makeover & also took the opportunity to replace oven & cooktop. The installation was done by Jacob in less than 2days with minimal disruption. The cost was very reasonable given the top quality of material & workmanship involved. All staff with whom we had contact (Luke, Jeff &Jacob) were very responsive to our needs & professional in their manner. We are now very pleased with our new look kitchen & thank Waratah for its excellent work.

Richard Lim

Richard LimSydney, NSW

Best on both price, quality and workmanship

Project completed on time and on budget. Throughout the project Jeff was polite, helpful and patient in providing advice and opinion on my kitchen design, even though mine is a small kitchen for a 2 bedroom house. Workmanship is perfect. Highly recommended.

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

First Rate

I can't state highly enough how thrilled I am with this company and product. All staff involved have been thoroughly helpful and professional (plus they listen!). I now have pride in my kitchen - many thanks Waratah Kitchens.

Margaret Neyle

Margaret NeyleSydney, NSW

Love my kitchen I might even cook now

They were wonderful. The tradesman were all great I am in love with my kitchen. The installer was great suggested a few changes but always consulted me before he did anything,

Ross

Ross

Waratah Kitchens – Simply Outstanding!

Jackson W.

Jackson W.Sydney, NSW

Great Kitchen Transformation

Peter C

Peter CSydney, NSW

Words cannot describe our satisfaction

So happy with the result

Our kitchen benches and splashbacks were installed in a very old kitchen and the results are fantastic and have given our kitchen a real lift. From start to finish we were given excellent advice and the Tradesman who did the installation was terrific. We would highly recommend Waratah Kitchens, it was a pleasure doing business with everyone involved. Thank you so much.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

A great result

We are so pleased we used Waratah Kitchens to replace our kitchen. They are very professional, communicate well, and give excellent advice. The outcome was a beautiful kitchen, which we cannot fault.

Absolute satisfaction

We were recommended by 2 friends to Waratah Kitchens after they testified to total satisfaction with stone benchtop installations. We found in dealing with Waratah personnel it was a pleasure at all levels from showroom through measure and quote / colour selection / sink availability to installation programme, professional beyond belief. The fitter did everyone proud , not only a superb tradesman in attitude , the final result is beyond our expectations. Thankyou Waratah Kitchens - well done.
We are extremely satisfied. Geoff and Maureen

Ray Casle Hill

Ray Casle HillSydney, NSW

Top Rate Outcome

From the design through to final detailing Waratah Kitchens were 100% professional and service and outcome second to none. Whilst this new kitchen install was in my own home as a builder with over 40 years experience I would rate the service and team as top notch.

Guna

GunaEastwood

Superior quality, smooth execution, outstanding service, very solid teamwork !

This time, I signed up with Waratah Kitchen for the 2nd time after my impressive experience with them back in 2017. Sure enough, they never disappoint me. Their attention to details is incredible, installation went smoothly and timely with great precision. I am completely satisfied and will not have any slight hesitation to recommend them resolutely to my friends and relatives. Thank you Dimitri, Luke, Darren, Renee, Liz and Jeff. You are a very solid team !!

Happy Holiday driver

Happy Holiday driverSydney, NSW

Beyond our expectations

We were very impressed with the whole team at Waratah Kitchens. From the very beginning, we felt they were listening to what we wanted, making helpful suggestions and not trying to up sell us. The job was well planned and ran very efficiently to schedule, even when there was extra repair work required. The installers worked particularly hard to make sure the job was done well and on time. The quality of their workmanship and attention to detail was excellent. The contractors were great, came on time and worked well with the rest of the team. The whole job was finished in a week! We highly recommend Waratah Kitchens.