2Waratah Kitchens

110 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1100%
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JenW
JenWNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

RandP Hills District
RandP Hills District

First Class Professional Result

We moved into a house that had been expensively renovated but not the kitchen, Layout was pretty fixed so Waratah renewed the bench tops and splash backs in both kitchen and associated laundry so they matched. They were small spaces but with lots of components so it was a pretty tough job and took several days. The guys worked really hard and consistently to produce an absolutely exceptional result. A very obvious care for detail and precision. We could not be more pleased.
Narelle A.
Narelle A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Kitchen doors replaced

Waratah Kitchens replaced my 23 year old vynal wrapped kitchen doors which were starting to lift. Angie was very helpful explaining the products available and their durability. The installer, Oleg was exceptional, and his eye for detail, I could not have been happier with the finish.
They are a very professional company and I would highly recommend them for anyone wanting a renovation.
Elham N.
Elham N.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly recomended

I got my new kitchen island designed and installed professionally. I highly recommend them.
Susan
SusanNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Beautiful new kitchen

We were a little apprehensive about starting this project but Waratah Kitchens was a dream to work with. The staff involved were very responsive and nothing was too much trouble. The workmanship was exceptional and the overall project was great value for money particularly in our case utilising some components of our existing kitchen. We are very pleased with the result.
Maryanne
MaryanneNSWSydney, NSW

Fabulous kitchen and company

It was a seamless experience from beginning to end. There was no pressure and Jeff, Angie, Luke and Pina were all very patient with my questions and attention to detail. The trades were very professional and polite. I highly recommend Waratah Kitchens.
Amit Singh
Amit SinghNSWSydney, NSW

Great job!!!

We got my kitchen renovation done by Waratah Kitchen. They were absolutely professional in getting the job done on time with great quality and value for money. They were really kind in accommodating our urgency and invested in the project throughout the journey and worked closely with us during each step in making decisions. I highly recommend Waratah Kitchen to anyone who is looking to get their kitchen renovated and want to have set of people who genuinely treat it like their own home.
MJG
MJGNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent kitchen and professional team

I have a new, beautiful and practical kitchen at a very reasonable price. The whole team were professional in their approach, good communicators and nice to deal with. Would use again
Morris
MorrisNSWSydney, NSW

Professional Service, Great Quality

We wanted to freshen up the look of our Kitchen, doors and carcasses were in good condition.
Waratah Kitchens were so professional from our first enquiry to the completed upgrade. Angie persevered while we chopped and changed on colour and was always willing to try to find a new samples. We eventually settled on a colour that was discontinued but she found enough stock to complete the project.
We could not be happier with the new look. A big thanks to Luke for the quality installation and attention to detail ensuring the stone sheets matched.
Installation was completed on time as quoted and the kitchen left clean.
Great Company.
Phileo
PhileoNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Excellent quality, beautiful results

Waratah kitchens came highly recommended. The consultant enabled me to do a makeover rather than a renovation, saving money, time and waste. They were good to deal with and I love the results.
PaO
PaO

Soo Happy

June 2023: The team from Waratah Kitchens/Granite Transformations at North Rocks recently upgraded my mums kitchen bench. Thank you to all the team. They were so helpful and professional from beginning to the completion of the job. Angie was so attentive and helpful throughout the whole process and in finalizing last minute additions.
The installers eye for detail was exceptional and everything was finished to a high standard. We are so happy with the result and would highly recommend them.
Vinod
VinodNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent quality

To me, its all about quality and the service you get. Waratah Kitchens did a great job upgrading my kitchen. They were extremely professional and most importantly they know what they were doing! I engaged them to install granite benchtop and do some cabinet works to make way for new dishwasher. Really pleased with the end result.
Rose Cantarella
Rose CantarellaNSWSydney, NSW

Love the transformation!!!

We are sooooooo happy with our kitchen transformation!!! Thankyou to everyone at Waratah Kitchens for your amazing customer service, workmanship and friendliness!!! Have already recommended you!!!
Chloe
ChloeSydney2 posts

Professional and efficient

I had great experience with them doing my new kitchen. Despite many challenges they finished the job professionally and efficiently. I am delighted with the results. Highly recommend.
Paul
PaulNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Kitchen make-over

4th Time I have used Waratah Kitchen good value, totally professional and 100% reliable. If you need a new kitchen or make over these are the people to use. If the need arise I will use they again for sure.