Watson Blinds & Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (98)

Karla

KarlaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Now that's better!

Having posted a scathing review I received a phone call from Lynne (sp?) who provided the first genuine apology. She listened to my complaints and wanted feedback on how things could be improved. Together we identified the problems with their complaints system which she said would be rectified. I was also offered a generous discount for the feedback I provided. An apology goes a long way!

Zunaid G.Watson Blinds & Awnings

Thanks Karla. Really happy that we've been able to turn this around for you:)

Chris K

Chris KAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service

Watson Blinds and Awnings have a comprehensive showroom so you know exactly what the blind you are purchasing will/will not do. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The installation of our blind took place on the scheduled day and time and the installer was very helpful with advice on its use. I can recommend Watson Blinds and Awnings to anyone wanting any type of outdoor blind.

John O'Dea

John O'DeaCanberra 2600, ACT

Crimsafe doors

Good service, good price, good quality and I'm going to enjoy the outcome for many years. It's not the first time I have used Watson Blinds and it's always been good

Absolutely perfect!

Watson Blind and Awnings have furnished our house for years and there's no reason to go elsewhere! They are totally professional. From start to finish the dealings with all employees is second to none. The sales representative was very efficient in understanding our requirements and provided the perfect product. The installation of the awning was organised and completed in no time at all. Totally pleased and satisfied with the overall experience. Well done!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very happy with our new security door.

Could not fault the service provided by all of the staff. Polite and professional and efficient. All appointments were confirmed and all on time. Installed well before expected time. Thanks!

Debra

DebraCanberra 2600, ACT

Love my external blinds and Watson's service is gold

Watson blinds provide expert advice and professional service. The external blinds I have installed have made a huge difference to the temperature in the house. Watson's recommended a mix of treatments appropriate to the structure of the house and windows. The blinds are perfect. Watson's also keep you informed of the progress, they turn up on the job when they say they will be there, and do a great job. I have found their service to be excellent. Highly recommended.

Cathy

CathyAustralian Capital Territory

Good after sales service.

Watson's staff are pleasant and easy to deal with. Their technicians are friendly, polite and competent. Any hiccups are dealt with promptly without any fuss. I am particularly impressed with their after sales service.

Tomica G

Tomica GOxley 2903, ACT

Ready to tackle the summer!

From the initial home consult/quote, administrative staff at the showroom to the installation of our shutter and blind - I found all interactions highly professional and efficient. Our whole family already feels the difference in a cooler home. Thank you for a fantastic service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We can't fault any of you at Watsons - a wonderful local company

From start to finish we had excellent service. Our blinds and shutters are wonderful, colour range just perfect with our house. The advice we had in the store was excellent about type of blinds and installation. The guy who came out to measure and advise was excellent. We had a completely new house with various needs. He came with a large selection of types and colours and was willing to discuss the pros and cons of what we would choose.
All the people who came to install were courteous and skilled. We were warned ahead about the appointments, they were always on time and utterly efficient and always tidied up afterwards.
We can't fault any of you Watsons - a wonderful local company.

Marilyn MacLeod

Marilyn MacLeodTorrens 2607, ACT

Installation of outdoor awnings.

I was recommended to talk with you, and have felt very satisfied from first discussion to installation. Very confident I was going to be happy with product chosen. The difference for me has been nothing short of AMAZING....I no longer need to wear sunglasses while working with all the curtains drawn during the morning sunrise!!! Shelters me from the heat reflection even though I have double glazing windows.

NurseWayne

NurseWayneOaks Estate 2620, ACT

.Unsolicited feedback:

I've really enjoyed every interaction I've had with Watson staff. From Jane to Shane to the showroom and telephonic staff, everyone has been unerringly professional and obviously proud to work for the service. And you know, everyone has had a sense of humour. Is that written into every job description?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I am a serial DYI-er & this was the first time I had used professionals. The service I received was outstanding++++.

Everything was A+++. Service was exceptional. So human and tailored to individual needs. Staff went above and beyond to cater to my needs. I love my installed venetians as well - could not be happier.

Leanne

LeanneGriffith 2603, ACT

Love the doors.

Thank you for our doors. The installers fitted them beautifully and now we can have bugs out and fresh air in. Were very happy with our choice of the crim safe and concertina doors and feel it was worth the money.

Cathy

CathySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service and quality product

Complete professionalism every step of the way! We are so happy with our new honeycomb blinds and shutters. Watsons installed our blinds to a very high standard - definite value for money! Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A great local company to deal with

We used your consultant who offered us some additional options. The measure up was quick and easy with the quotes arriving earlier than promised. We are a returning customer and its great to see you have lost none of your personal touch. No issues post purchase

Annie

AnnieAustralian Capital Territory

Simply the Best

Choosing Watson Blinds for my window fittings was a fantastic decision. From the moment I submitted my request online for a measure and quote to the day my window fittings were put up, the service I received was professional and efficient. My custom made blinds were of excellent quality and were completed promptly. I will certainly be doing business again with Watson Blinds and will highly recommend them to family, friends and work colleagues. It’s so good to know that good old-fashioned service still exists. Here’s to another 50 years of service!

Janet D

Janet DKambah 2902, ACT

Complete satisfaction

Huge range of blinds and we were impressed by the guidance, advice and patience of the visiting sales rep. We have used Watsons to install the three stages of blinds for our home over an extended period, very happy with quality and price. Received prompt reactions to either a simple service call or small correction to a post-purchase. Communication, service, and support with both store and the installers was always a pleasant and satisfactory experience.

Barry

BarryCanberra 2600, ACT

Some comments of disappointment.

Maree C

Maree COxley 2903, ACT

First class products and service

Watson blinds has an extensive range of blinds so it makes it easy to choose. Their service and workmanship is first class and their prices are reasonable. A+ from me.

Caroline

CarolineBelconnen 2615, ACT

Old style service

Watson's were very professional in all aspects of my order. They gave me old style service of measure twice and cut once for accuracy, which was so refreshing in todays business environment. I was kept informed of the progress of my order, they arrived on time and the installers were very friendly and efficient. I love my new shutters, they look great and are excellent quality at a very good price. Well done!