Watson Blinds & Awnings

Watson Blinds & Awnings

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

We can't fault any of you at Watsons - a wonderful local company

From start to finish we had excellent service. Our blinds and shutters are wonderful, colour range just perfect with our house. The advice we had in the store was excellent about type of blinds and installation. The guy who came out to measure and advise was excellent. We had a completely new house with various needs. He came with a large selection of types and colours and was willing to discuss the pros and cons of what we would choose.
All the people who came to install were courteous and skilled. We were warned ahead about the appointments, they were always on time and utterly efficient and always tidied up afterwards.
We can't fault any of you Watsons - a wonderful local company.

Marilyn MacLeod

Marilyn MacLeodTorrens 2607, ACT

Installation of outdoor awnings.

I was recommended to talk with you, and have felt very satisfied from first discussion to installation. Very confident I was going to be happy with product chosen. The difference for me has been nothing short of AMAZING....I no longer need to wear sunglasses while working with all the curtains drawn during the morning sunrise!!! Shelters me from the heat reflection even though I have double glazing windows.

NurseWayne

NurseWayneOaks Estate 2620, ACT

.Unsolicited feedback:

I've really enjoyed every interaction I've had with Watson staff. From Jane to Shane to the showroom and telephonic staff, everyone has been unerringly professional and obviously proud to work for the service. And you know, everyone has had a sense of humour. Is that written into every job description?

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I am a serial DYI-er & this was the first time I had used professionals. The service I received was outstanding++++.

Everything was A+++. Service was exceptional. So human and tailored to individual needs. Staff went above and beyond to cater to my needs. I love my installed venetians as well - could not be happier.

Leanne

LeanneGriffith 2603, ACT

Love the doors.

Thank you for our doors. The installers fitted them beautifully and now we can have bugs out and fresh air in. Were very happy with our choice of the crim safe and concertina doors and feel it was worth the money.

Cathy

CathySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service and quality product

Complete professionalism every step of the way! We are so happy with our new honeycomb blinds and shutters. Watsons installed our blinds to a very high standard - definite value for money! Thank you!

Karla

KarlaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Rubbish products appalling service

Blinds took much longer to make than promised, no communication from company, blind broken and needed to be fixed, took ages again no communication from company. Left messages, sent emails, spoke to several people who were defensive (Leanne) blamed other employees (Sandrene). I have been invoiced twice for this unfinished job now and this us the only communication I get from Watson Blinds! Will not be using them again or recomending them to anyone else! Would give them zero stars but thats not an option.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A great local company to deal with

We used your consultant who offered us some additional options. The measure up was quick and easy with the quotes arriving earlier than promised. We are a returning customer and its great to see you have lost none of your personal touch. No issues post purchase

Annie

AnnieAustralian Capital Territory

Simply the Best

Choosing Watson Blinds for my window fittings was a fantastic decision. From the moment I submitted my request online for a measure and quote to the day my window fittings were put up, the service I received was professional and efficient. My custom made blinds were of excellent quality and were completed promptly. I will certainly be doing business again with Watson Blinds and will highly recommend them to family, friends and work colleagues. It’s so good to know that good old-fashioned service still exists. Here’s to another 50 years of service!

Janet D

Janet DKambah 2902, ACT

Complete satisfaction

Huge range of blinds and we were impressed by the guidance, advice and patience of the visiting sales rep. We have used Watsons to install the three stages of blinds for our home over an extended period, very happy with quality and price. Received prompt reactions to either a simple service call or small correction to a post-purchase. Communication, service, and support with both store and the installers was always a pleasant and satisfactory experience.

Barry

BarryCanberra 2600, ACT

Some comments of disappointment.

We are quite disappointed with the material used in the transparent section of the cafe blinds as it appears that the blind is smeared with a thin layer of petroleum jelly, distorting the view. Furthermore, the joins in the two blinds are such that they are at eye level which spoils the effect. We were also told that when the blinds were down there would be no gaps along the bottom: this is not so. The installers - while doing a good job of installation, left metal offcuts in pot plants and metal swarf in the (artificial) grass. Perhaps of more concern is that there has been no response to our comments made over 2 weeks ago. We've been using Watsons for decades so this is most surprising and disappointing. Our advice: shop around.

Maree C

Maree COxley 2903, ACT

First class products and service

Watson blinds has an extensive range of blinds so it makes it easy to choose. Their service and workmanship is first class and their prices are reasonable. A+ from me.

Caroline

CarolineBelconnen 2615, ACT

Old style service

Watson's were very professional in all aspects of my order. They gave me old style service of measure twice and cut once for accuracy, which was so refreshing in todays business environment. I was kept informed of the progress of my order, they arrived on time and the installers were very friendly and efficient. I love my new shutters, they look great and are excellent quality at a very good price. Well done!

Customer Service @ Watson Blinds 10/10

Such Professional customer service provided by Watson Blinds. From quote to install of blinds it was so quick and easy. Exceptional customer experience dealing with Watson Blinds. Highly recommend them.

Wayne B

Wayne BAustralian Capital Territory

Outstanding!

Service was great, colour matched to decor. Totally worth the money. Security is very important to me and the blinds meet the needs. I would recommend Watson’s Blinds and Awnings to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joanne - Queanbeyan

Joanne - QueanbeyanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Quality product and professional team. Thanks.

I’m thrilled with my shutters and blinds -superior products, very professional staff and a (very slight) problem addressed and resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend Watson Blinds and Awnings. Thank you.

chezzer

chezzercanberra

sercurity screens

Went beyond my expectations when I was in a sticky situation. As soon as I called they where super helpful and went above and beyond to help me out. Highly recommend.

TRISH

TRISHCanberra 2600, ACT

Extremely happy!

Very impressed with the service from initial store visit to home consult and then installation. Time frames met and all staff a pleasure to deal with. Extremely happy with our new kitchen window PVC shutter.

Rosie

RosieScullin 2614, ACT

Very satisfied returning customer

Installation excellent and the installer was on time, efficient and friendly. I am a returning customer and have been very happy with all the products I have purchased over the last 10 years.

Molly

MollySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Always a good result

We have never been disappointed with the services of Watson Blinds over the years. All the goods that were ordered were measured for and then prepared quickly (sooner than expected) and were installed with no fuss or complications. Their workers present themselves very professionally. Thank you.