Watson Blinds & Awnings

Watson Blinds & Awnings

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (114)

Jill

JillChapman 2611, ACT

Excellent after sales service

A small piece has broken off the side of one of our beautiful zipscreen blinds so the up and down buttons did not function properly. Alex and another guy fixed it in a jiffy for no charge as it was in warranty. Thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Trisha

TrishaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Bring on the cats!!

I got double roller blinds - privacy screen and a blockout screen. The privacy screen lets me see out during the day whilst leaving me with good light in the house. The blockout will be great in summer, with the blind having blockout on the back. The blinds make the rooms feel larger. I am really glad I went with them. Now, when I bring the cats home will be the ultimate test!!

PeakInDarien

PeakInDarienCampbell 2612, ACT

Faultless service and lovely blinds

After Watson's fitting most of our house with blinds three years ago, we decided a few weeks ago to do the blinds in one last room. They were able to find the matching colour straight away. Everything was clearly explained, and the service, both from the person who came to measure, and the one who fitted the blinds, was exemplary: friendly, helpful, discreet and efficient. Thank you Watson's!

Happyjacks

HappyjacksWanniassa 2903, ACT

Trouble free and easy

We knew what we wanted and Watson's explained the details clearly and gave us clear options. From the beginning it was all clear and straight forward and the measure and installation went through smoothly so that we now have a welcome addition to our home. Great service and excellent product.

Gungahlin Resident

Gungahlin ResidentGungahlin 2912, ACT

Love my new door

found door on line - quick measure up and quick delivery- great service. Was impressed at how they proceeded with the installation given the corona virus but ensured both me and the installer would be safe

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Minimal updates. Not within expected time frame.

I was given a 2-3 week timeframe from the date the order was placed. At about the 4 week mark, I had to be the one to chase up the status of my order. Installation was done in a timely manner though. Just disappointed it took longer than expected with no updates provided. I had blockout blinds installed which seem to be fine so far.

Simon

SimonCanberra 2600, ACT

Recommended.

Watson's was recommended to me by a few people. They have lived up to their excellent reputation in my opinion. I looked at other companies and had confidence with this mob.
Thanks.

rossgb

rossgbCanberra

New blinds fit well and were well installed

We had a good experience choosing our new blinds at the showroom and at the site measure step. After that the blinds were ready when forecast and the installers were on time and fitted them well, with no mess.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Responsive service and quality product (awning)

Watson's have been in business for 50 years and we have purchased awnings on three separate occasions. Watson's provide a responsive service and quality awning products. We are pleased with the awnings.

Totally satisfied

Very pleased with the helpful showroom staff, installation and product. Used Watson's for the first time some years ago, and have never bothered to go anywhere else. Always satisfied by their work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great, but simple blinds.

I dealt with at least four different Watsons staff members, from the initial telephone contact through to the installer. Everyone was very polite, helpful and pleased to be of service. Everything took place in the time promised and also on time.

Very Satisfied Customers

Hi Watson Blinds & Awnings
We are pleased to offer our thanks and appreciation for:
- the initial measure-up,
- the installation and
- the actual product as well and will be back intouch shortly to arrange for a similar installation in our other bedroom. Yours sincerely
John & Charmian Crimmins

Great Product and Service

Obtaining the quote was easy and fast, came out when they said they would.
Dealing with the staff for the ordering and check measuring was excellent and never a delay in them responding.
Install was quick and professional and turned up when they said they would.
Like the final product and very happy how it all turned out, looks great.

Googong resident

Googong residentSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional Quality

We easily navigated the products list to find awnings suitable for our windows. The lady who came to measure was polite, chatty and friendly. She made me feel very comfortable with my decision. The two gentlemen installed our awnings quickly and efficiently in one morning. We are very pleased with the quality of our awnings.

Trevor

TrevorCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Extremely disappointed

Renee

ReneeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exterior awnings

I was very happy with the finished product and how they showed how to use the item. Perfect colour and I love how you can lock the sides at any height. How
Yo can see through it but still have a breeze and privacy.

Peter N.

Peter N.Canberra 2600, ACT

Post installation customer service appalling

We have used Watson Blind for all our blinds inside and out and have been very happy with their service and followup maintenance. I had Watson install an additional blind on a north facing window and needed an extra piece of sheeting added to the standard blind to properly shade the window. I was told that this would be easy to do so went ahead with the order. This wasn't delivered as requested so I withheld final payment until it was completed. I was quoted an additional $150 which I begrudgingly accepted. Now it has been more then 2 weeks and I haven't heard anything more and I have been sent a debt recovery notice. Very angry now.

Leanne

LeanneAustralian Capital Territory

ABSOLUTELY APPALLING AND SO DISAPPOINTING

E and S G

E and S GHolder 2611, ACT

Excellent product and service

We were confident enough in the quality of Watson's knowledge, products and service to order our window blind from the lady who provided the quote, without visiting the showroom. The product has lived up to our expectations, and the installers, Michael and Mick provided a friendly, efficient and effective installation. This is not the first time we have used Watson's and we would use them again.

Greg

GregRed Hill 2603, ACT

Ideal For Our Needs

The Watson's Company was easy to deal with and met all their promised deadlines. The products have all met their intended purposes and were economically priced. I will use them again fro future product needs.