We Move Sydney

We Move Sydney

3.4

Worst removalist company. Should be called We don't know how to move.

Great team, excellent service, efficient and professional guys! Loved it

2 Bedroom apartment with garage (heavy toolboxes)
Distance: 120Km
Move started on time! 5 Star Service
The team was very professional and efficient. We would always take them again. On time performance.

The Team on the day: Sam Martin and Albert

Thanks,
Tina & Stefan

Scott W.

Scott W.Sydney, NSW

2 bedroom unit relocated in under 5hrs

Great professional service, team arrived and got stuck into it! Not once standing around, the place packed up and moved with absolute care within 5hrs.
Quality service without the price.

Find out how We Move Sydney compares to other Furniture Removalists

Good Value. Good Quality. Professional.

Cheap prices without the cheap service. Very impressed.
Thank you We Move Sydney staff for making things much easier and less stressful on the day for me and my family. Will definitely use again.

Very good

Very professional removalist
Very nice and friendly
Good communication skills
And they were very careful when moving my items
Everything was protected and wrapped
I am very happy with this company. Will use again when ready to move again

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Excellent service! 3 bedroom house move

Matthew and Jack were excellent and very speedy despite our property being quite a challenge, which saved on costs
! Stephanie was super helpful in arranging the service. Good value for money also so would definitely recommend.

Sam P.

Sam P.Sydney, NSW

Professional

As promised I would leave a good review as I was very impressed by the service we move sydney provided for me and my family.
Very efficient, professional, and polite. You can tell the phone staff and team are all very knowledgeable and experienced.
Thank you to everyone that assisted in my move

Bravo!!!!!

Nelson M.

Nelson M.Sydney, NSW

great experience

The team was very helpful and courteous. Very happy with their services from start to finish. They made it super easy during the stressful moving process. Would use them again.

Dylan M.

Dylan M.Sydney, NSW

Wouldn’t recommend to an enemy

extra charges

Absolutely fantastic service!

From start to finish my dealings with Booking Manager Stephanie & the team were fantastic! The whole move (of a kitchen) was organised & completed in just one day from Sydney to country NSW. I rang mid-morning to organise the move & by 9pm that night my kitchen was delivered. I was kept up-to-date during the day with the progress of the move and the gentlemen who delivered the kitchen packed it into my garage and were extremely professional & obliging.

Zero stars all due to Extra costs and poor service.

Zero stars all due to Extra costs and poor service. overcharged cost applied for toll. When followed up with the company (multiple times) to question the fee which is not the standard toll truck fee (they’ve made up their own fee it seems), they stopped replying to my emails. I also was approx only 5 mins into the next half hour during the move itself, and they charged me for it! So don’t expect any good business sense.

So many charges on top of the half hourly rate and you’ll be surprised of your bill!

Customer Feedback

Customer FeedbackSydney, NSW

It has been more than 2 months since I submitted an insurance claim for damages caused & they have failed to responded.

It has been more than two months since I submitted an insurance claim for damages caused by this disgraceful company and they have failed to even contact me. Very disappointed and would never recommend them. I will be escalating my claim and taking legal action now.

Terrible! No show!

Terrible. No show today! Were supposed to turn up in morning. No response or update...No number to call either as office closed on weekend! Scrambling now to find an alternative.

Stephan L.

Stephan L.Sydney, NSW

Reliable and professional

I had booked their removalist to move my apartment within eastern Sydney suburbs. I had a very pleasant experience. I will start off to say the website is professional and easy to use, the phone manner with the consultants in the office are friendly and helpful, and the team that came on the day to do the move were amazing. Guys were on time and worked very hard. They wrapped all my furniture items and took proper care and I had NO furniture damages!!!!
They actually rang me after the job was done to get my feedback on their service and I really liked they they follow up with customers.
I have already recommended to family and friends. Would definitely use them again.