We Want Your Wheels

We Want Your Wheels

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for We Want Your Wheels? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Daniella Creasey
Daniella CreaseyPerth, WA

Easy!

After a quote from Audi for my car, I called Jason at we want your wheels and he was able to increase my offer by $2.5k. Quick and easy!

steve w.
steve w.Perth, WA

False Advertising!

I submitted my wife's car recently a 2002 Toyota Corolla to sell and they phoned me back and said that they wouldn't take it, on the fact I hear their own ads on free to air radio 96FM to be exact every day stating they will buy "anything with four wheels" that is false advertising and untrue.

Ali W.
Ali W.Perth, WA

Awesome service

Jason made the process of selling my Nissan X-Trail so easy I would use them again in a heartbeat. Polite, responsive and efficient from start to finish. Many thanks.

Manju
ManjuPerth, WA

Quick, efficient and a no hassle interaction

Jason Rifici made the whole experience of selling a car an easy and trouble free one. His customer service and sense of humour made the whole experience even more endearing. Thank you Jason.

Chris Than Htay return customer

Thank you Jason Rifici again for the second time with excellent service and getting me a great deal on my car!!

Exceptional Customer Service

Was served by Jason at Osbourne Park ( 20/10/2020) . Straight forward process and received a fair price for my car. The office had a friendly and no pressure atmosphere which made it a pleasent experience. They even paid the uber fare to get home , which saved me from having to catch a train. Overall they exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend them. Regards Ric

Quick and Easy

Service was great! Made selling the car so much easier than I thought it would be, explained everything properly and got the price I wanted for it, very happy! Highly Recommend!

Customer Service like no other!

Jason was extremely helpful, provided me all the information i required, was willing to go back to the dealers buying my car and negotiate a better price to accomodate me as the customer. I would highly recommend anyone to go there when looking to sell your car. Easg to deal with, sold my car in the same day i brought it in. The best part was they even offered to pay for the uber once i dropped my car off after selling it. Its the small things that count! Thanks so much

Chloe
ChloePerth, WA

Great experience

Had such a good experience selling my car to we want your wheels, Osborne Park. Was such an easy, straight forward and stress free process. Jason explained everything so well and all happened so quickly! I got a fair price for it too. Thanks guys, def recommend this company.

Stacey
StaceyPerth, WA

Excellent service

Jason assisted me in getting an excellent price for my vehicle, he was genuine, prompt and great customer service. In a matter of two days the deal was done money in my account and they even picked up the vehicle. Definitely recommend if you need to sell your car.
Thanks again

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Happy customer

I went in at 10am and met with Jason from We Want Your Wheels in Osborne Park and had sold my car to them and on my way by 10:30. Jason offered me a fair price, more than the car dealer for trading it in. They saved me the stress of having to selling it privately and organised all the paperwork. Would recommend them to anyone wanting to sell quickly & stress free.

Jaykay
JaykayPerth, WA

Fair price no hassle

Put the car up for sale on Gumtree, got a call from Jason the manager from We want your wheels Osborne Park who offered $2000 more than I was being offered for a trade in. He told me over the phone if your car is as you say it is I will pay you this amount. He checked car and service history out and the agreed amount was deposited into my bank account. I was happy I had sold my car for a fair price very quickly, and he had purchased a very nice vehicle. All up front realistic no nonsense deal was what I wanted and that's what I got.

Gaz03
Gaz03PERTH

Fast efficient and fair service

Easy Sale

Needed to sell vehicle quickly. It was an easy process, was offered a fair price, walked out the door within an hour - everything done. Very happy.
Annette

Brian
BrianCity Beach

What a waste of my time

What a waste of my time, did the online valuation that said the car was worth $14500, made an appointment, drove 30 minutes to get there, spent 30 minutes waiting while he looked over the car, he said the car was in very good condition but he would only pay between $7000 and $8000. Why have an online valuation system if it is nowhere near what they are actually prepared to pay for the car.