Verifiedweightwatchers.com
3.2

53% · 283224 · 42%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
3.4
3.7

Jack O.
Jack O.

Ww not for me

Tried the program for 4 months didn't work for me. lost nothing... I didn't like the point system because it didn't show me the calories. I cancelled it and they keep changing me... buyer beware ! I will contact my bank in the morning to try and stop it. Show details
Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the App

Have reached day 50and have lost 7.2 kg .Absolutely love the app have used it every day. I have found that I don’t have to buy special or precooked meals just adjust the size of the meals we already eat. The single most important thing I have learned is to make sure you put everything you eat drink or snack on into your daily points on the app and making sure you stay hydrated and don’t exceed the daily allowance of points and by doing so you will lose weight. Show details ·  1
Steve L
Steve LBonython 2905, ACT8 posts

Great Program That Definitely Works

Having previously had success on the program when I needed help to lose weight again after a series of events led to it coming back I never hesitated in coming back to Weight Watchers.

The program just works..the daily points you can use them to suit you and your lifestyle.

The app is fantastic and even better than
It used to be.

You can be as involved as much as you want in their social channels or just not at all. Show details ·  2

Claire L.
Claire L.South East Queensland, QLD

WW new plan a dud!

Previously been a big fan of WW and lost 23 kilos. Just rejoined and found the new plan very inflexible. Tried to cancel within first 6 days of a 12 month plan. WW have refused to give a refund. I think there should be a 7 day cooling off period. You cannot access plan details until you sign up. Hence I didn’t realise the plan was not going to work for me Show details
megan
meganSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Bad repore

Signed a six months discounted program
With in 2 days I knew it wasn't for me so I called the company
Apparently I signed a contract so no cooling days off
I then asked for my cancellation to had once contract was over
No 3months of full payments came out
Hopefully it's been canceled Show details
Fariba
FaribaVictoria3 posts

Gigi
Gigi13 posts

Rubbish..meals

Beware..Runny water food, sour taste, disgusting not fit for animals. .never again this is the 2nd time..waste of money..
Jutta
Jutta2 posts

App is great

Yes easy to follow and ap works great I believe that you should be able to keep the app for free once you have met your goal in order to maintain it. Show 2 replies
Patti
Patti3 posts

Cancellations

Great programme - but when cancelling during a subscription you still have to pay the rest of the year for subscription
Reney
ReneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Weight watches app helped me so much

I just wanted to say how easy it was to loose weight and keep on track with the weight watches app. I felt it educated me so much on what to eat to loose weight and keep it off, especial when shopping using the scanner app and eating out in restaurants making healthier choices. It is a great tool to reach your goals without pressure from anyone.I shed 7 kg and feel like I’m back to my old self again. Show details ·  1
Emilia kreti
Emilia kreti2 posts

vE ever been on

It is the best program I have ever been on Show details ·  2
T M.
T M.

I’m trusting the process and it works!

I’m loving the weight watchers app, it’s really keeping me accountable, absolutely love having the zero point foods, they keep me satisfied and I never feel deprived. I’ve lost 5.1kg in 6 weeks, I really have a spring in my step again. Show details ·  1
Angie B.
Angie B.Perth, WA10 posts

Frozen meals are disgusting

Thought I would give the frozen meals a go. First meal was chicken & mushroom fettucine. It had the most awful taste, was slimy and even looked bad. I honestly state that it was not edible. That's one way to lose weight
Chris
ChrisNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Who has 20/20 vision forever

Tried to read instructions on back of Chilli Con Carne box, however it was extremely small writing (which can be overcome) however the fact that it was "WHITE LETTERING" was a stupid oversight, seriously. Also why put a time to cook the product when the instructions simple say "Microwave meal on high (100%) power for 4 minutes". Microwaves come in different power ratings on high ie: 800w/900w/1000w1100w etc, this makes a big difference in cooking times. Maybe a bit if "Quality Control" on your packaging wouldn't go astray!
Weight Watchers   DM

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry to hear that you found the packaging challenging to navigate. We hope you enjoyed your meal though! Tina - WW Social Team

Tara.L
Tara.LSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

What an absolute waste of money!

Signed up to WW as I'd like to lose weight and feel this is way too complicated. The app barely works, there is minimal support and it's hard to understand the points system. I have followed many other weight loss plans and programs before but have found this one to be one of the worst... but unfortunately now I'm roped in paying a monthly fee for a minimum 12 month period. Don't be fooled like I was.