Weight Watchers

• None (7)
    • Sport (2)
    • Weightlifting (2)
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (0%) · No (100%)

Sarah C.

Sarah C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I find the WW plans try to get you locked into a longer term plan and their terms and conditions are sneaky. I signed up for a 6 month plan thinking it was $20 per month but it was $20 per month only for 3 months and then $40 per month after that. It then automatically renews I’d you do not cancel it yourself. I tried to explain I couldn’t afford $40 per month to the team and they basically said to bad and wouldn’t help me. They also have very limited hours to contact them and won’t accept email as a form of contact for cancellations. I’m not impressed with this company at all.

Start DateDecember 2019

Zena C.

Zena C.Sydney, NSW

Solved in minutes

Too hard to cancel

Taste
Start DateJune 2019
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Rude staff online and head office

I messaged chat to change to a new more cost efficient 6 month plan from 3 month plan which I signed up to 4 business days prior but the agent said that it has been 7 days and the cooling off ended 5 days. Monday was a public holiday too. If you want to change or cancel which is impossible, you need to chat or call BUT if you want to sign up, you can do that online. So easy to take money but impossible to make changes. The queue to call is usually over 30 mins too. On a positive note, I found the coaches at the meetings lovely. Maybe the head office staff should get out and meet the members and stop being rude and money driven.

DonnaVictoria

Horrible Team Leader

I joined WW and looked forward to the program. The team leader was rude and unprofessional and didn't explain the program whatsoever. It's all app based and not really very good. I cancelled within the 5 day cooling off period and am looking forward to getting my refund. Will never join WW again.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Joanne D.

Joanne D.South East Queensland, QLD

Money grabbers

It is very easy to sign up and get locked into a contract, but they make it very difficult to cancel. Can only be done speaking to consultant, who are available at limited times during work hours that I can’t make. Makes no sense as all other online services are able to be cancelled online. And the “24/7” chat service can’t help as they’re not in Australia. Very disappointing, poor service

Start DateNovember 2019

Mary M.

Mary M.Sydney, NSW

Not great value for money

Latest WW points system and app is disappointing. Payment covers the app - with no real guidance given. The WW zero points foods don't make sense - proteins being zero points is really odd. You could go an entire day filling up on protein fruit & vegies and not "spend" any points ... but you're not going to lose weight. The WW solution ? If the scales aren't moving, then you need to adjust what you are eating. You don't need to fork out $$ to be told that !

I cancelled my subscription recently and the customer service person became very gruff and abrupt when I said I wasn't interested in continuing. She acted as if she had been personally insulted.

All up, a very poor experience with the new WW.

wkh

wkh

Too much capsicum not much chicken

I recently bought two gourmet mango coconut chicken meals. The box said it was served with vegetables. When I opened the meal I saw to my horror that it contained lots of capsicum red and green. I cant eat capsicum so tried to pick it out. I was left with a few corn kernels a little rice and four very small pieces of chicken floating in some yellowish sludge that did not taste to me as if it had ever been close to a mango or any coconut. Now I remember why I had decided never to buy weightwatchers again.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Store LocationColes
Cathy

Cathy

Cancelled membership & still deducting money

I cancelled my subscription months ago even got an email saying everyone was OK and not more deductions would be made - but they are still taking money... Would not recommend to anyone

Start DateApril 2019

Donna

Web page keeps kicking you out

The program is fine. No problems there. BUT frequently, whenever I go to track points or look at recipes, somehow WW has lost all my login details and I can't access my account for days until they finally respond via email. Never had this issue with any other membership before. You would think in 2019 they could at least get that right.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Monique OSydney, NSW

Great program with life lessons

To me I find weight watchers not a diet but a lifestyle change.
It teaches you to eat more whole unprocessed foods and less sugar and carb loaded foods.
For me if you stick with the program you will see results.

I like the app for convenience and functionality and the sales are really good I sign back up if they have 40% or more off. But after your end contract date you have to call and cancel or you will continue to be direct debited, which is in the terms and condition.

Do find the frozen foods a bit bland and high in points would rather cook myself

I have and will continue to recommend WW to family and friends.

Start DateDecember 2018

Dissapointed -Big company = big focus on $$

I signed up for a period of 6 months; in the first months they already had payments mixed up.
I stopped the program after 3.5 months as it wasn't working for me but because I had signed up for 6 months I assumed I had to "sit out" the 6 months.
Just noticed another month was deducted; contacted customer care 4 days ago; haven't heard from them. Contacted someone via the chat app...... basicly, bad luck. I should have cancelled the plan; even if you sign up for a specific period of time.... Very dissapointed.
Big Company = Big focus on $$ unfortunetaly.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Means to an end in a hurry

Good way to reduce weight DONT eat this rubbish? Deb packet mash potato WHY?? When you advertise nutrition with fake veggies ... I am all for smaller proportions but as along as it’s real good, this is utter crap,

Start DateSeptember 2019
Store LocationColes

parky

parkyPerth, WA

Disappointed Service

I joined the three months for $160, I need my receipts to claim on my Insurance, I have emailed their custom service email and nothing. I would have continued, however all the meetings were about was selling their products and the leader talking about herself......Weight Watchers was good before they got greedy, please send me my receipts..................

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Karen R.

Karen R.Sydney, NSW

Seductive idea. Good in theory but not practice.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Belinda

BelindaCentral, SA

Terrible

I joined weight watches on a 6month plan but 2 months in needed to cancel as I moved far away from any meetings so rang up to cancel . They didnt seem to care I wanted cancel cause I couldn't use the service all they are after is your money . Not helpful at all . Cost far to much to what it's worth terrible that you cant cancel for a genuine reason . Wouldn't recommend.

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Awful customer service. They say all about health and well being but they do worry about stress they put on people financially if personal circumstances change no flexibility at all

Start DateOctober 2018

Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

App is great but not economical and you must serve the full agreed program before cancelling dreadful once joined

App is good member support from other members is good rest is a charge to use their app which you could get elsewhere online would not use again not economical

September 2nd 2019 Update: app is great, if you like being kept on hold this is the programme for you (minimum 3 months before cancel) !

1 star for the app
hold weight on phone is over 30 mins at a time
appears they want your money, but never want you to contact them or cancel
minimum contract wait times to cancel (they are strictly imposed even for financial diffiiculty)
when you do reach someone they are lovely, shame they dont employ more staff on the phones (staff not to blame)

Start DateJune 2019

Reclemm

ReclemmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive for what it is

Start DateFebruary 2019

Rachel A

Rachel ASydney, NSW

Terrible app, you are wasting your money

If you are thinking of purchasing the weight watcher app save your money
It’s so bad, honestly you can download free calorie counting app that will do a better job
I have reached out to them to cancel but didn’t reply to my emails and when I called them they refuse to stop my membership and will charge me for the 3 month so $90 down the drain
I can’t see this app surviving this trial period