Weight Watchers

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mary M.

Mary M.Sydney, NSW

Not great value for money

Latest WW points system and app is disappointing. Payment covers the app - with no real guidance given. The WW zero points foods don't make sense - proteins being zero points is really odd. You could go an entire day filling up on protein fruit & vegies and not "spend" any points ... but you're not going to lose weight. The WW solution ? If the scales aren't moving, then you need to adjust what you are eating. You don't need to fork out $$ to be told that !

I cancelled my subscription recently and the customer service person became very gruff and abrupt when I said I wasn't interested in continuing. She acted as if she had been personally insulted.

All up, a very poor experience with the new WW.

wkh

wkh

Too much capsicum not much chicken

I recently bought two gourmet mango coconut chicken meals. The box said it was served with vegetables. When I opened the meal I saw to my horror that it contained lots of capsicum red and green. I cant eat capsicum so tried to pick it out. I was left with a few corn kernels a little rice and four very small pieces of chicken floating in some yellowish sludge that did not taste to me as if it had ever been close to a mango or any coconut. Now I remember why I had decided never to buy weightwatchers again.

Taste
Start DateNovember 2019
Store LocationColes
Cathy

Cathy

Cancelled membership & still deducting money

I cancelled my subscription months ago even got an email saying everyone was OK and not more deductions would be made - but they are still taking money... Would not recommend to anyone

Donna

Web page keeps kicking you out

The program is fine. No problems there. BUT frequently, whenever I go to track points or look at recipes, somehow WW has lost all my login details and I can't access my account for days until they finally respond via email. Never had this issue with any other membership before. You would think in 2019 they could at least get that right.

Taste
Start DateSeptember 2019

Monique OSydney, NSW

Great program with life lessons

To me I find weight watchers not a diet but a lifestyle change.
It teaches you to eat more whole unprocessed foods and less sugar and carb loaded foods.
For me if you stick with the program you will see results.

I like the app for convenience and functionality and the sales are really good I sign back up if they have 40% or more off. But after your end contract date you have to call and cancel or you will continue to be direct debited, which is in the terms and condition.

Do find the frozen foods a bit bland and high in points would rather cook myself

I have and will continue to recommend WW to family and friends.

Start DateDecember 2018

Dissapointed -Big company = big focus on $$

I signed up for a period of 6 months; in the first months they already had payments mixed up.
I stopped the program after 3.5 months as it wasn't working for me but because I had signed up for 6 months I assumed I had to "sit out" the 6 months.
Just noticed another month was deducted; contacted customer care 4 days ago; haven't heard from them. Contacted someone via the chat app...... basicly, bad luck. I should have cancelled the plan; even if you sign up for a specific period of time.... Very dissapointed.
Big Company = Big focus on $$ unfortunetaly.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Fred

FredSouth East Queensland, QLD

Means to an end in a hurry

Good way to reduce weight DONT eat this rubbish? Deb packet mash potato WHY?? When you advertise nutrition with fake veggies ... I am all for smaller proportions but as along as it’s real good, this is utter crap,

Start DateSeptember 2019
Store LocationColes

parky

parkyPerth, WA

Disappointed Service

I joined the three months for $160, I need my receipts to claim on my Insurance, I have emailed their custom service email and nothing. I would have continued, however all the meetings were about was selling their products and the leader talking about herself......Weight Watchers was good before they got greedy, please send me my receipts..................

Taste
Start DateApril 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Karen R.

Karen R.Sydney, NSW

Seductive idea. Good in theory but not practice.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting
Belinda

BelindaCentral, SA

Terrible

I joined weight watches on a 6month plan but 2 months in needed to cancel as I moved far away from any meetings so rang up to cancel . They didnt seem to care I wanted cancel cause I couldn't use the service all they are after is your money . Not helpful at all . Cost far to much to what it's worth terrible that you cant cancel for a genuine reason . Wouldn't recommend.

Start DateMarch 2019
Additional Physical Activities None

Awful customer service. They say all about health and well being but they do worry about stress they put on people financially if personal circumstances change no flexibility at all

Start DateOctober 2018

Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

App is great but not economical and you must serve the full agreed program before cancelling dreadful once joined

App is good member support from other members is good rest is a charge to use their app which you could get elsewhere online would not use again not economical

September 2nd 2019 Update: app is great, if you like being kept on hold this is the programme for you (minimum 3 months before cancel) !

1 star for the app
hold weight on phone is over 30 mins at a time
appears they want your money, but never want you to contact them or cancel
minimum contract wait times to cancel (they are strictly imposed even for financial diffiiculty)
when you do reach someone they are lovely, shame they dont employ more staff on the phones (staff not to blame)

Start DateJune 2019

Reclemm

ReclemmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive for what it is

Start DateFebruary 2019

Rachel A

Rachel ASydney, NSW

Terrible app, you are wasting your money

If you are thinking of purchasing the weight watcher app save your money
It’s so bad, honestly you can download free calorie counting app that will do a better job
I have reached out to them to cancel but didn’t reply to my emails and when I called them they refuse to stop my membership and will charge me for the 3 month so $90 down the drain
I can’t see this app surviving this trial period

nahdoo

nahdoo

Appalling Food

My husband and I bought two frozen Weight Watchers from the Supermarket we do not need Weight Watchers but just wanted to try them.
A waste of money the Mustard Steak and vegetables had a fair size piece of steak smothered in mustard Sauce however the small pieces of potato and carrot and peas heated up unevenly. Potatos and small pieces of carrot hard and the peas overcooked so they lost their colour and shriveled up. If someone needed WW food then they would have been left hungry. A waste of money and no nutrition.

Store LocationColes The Glen
pollychristie

pollychristieAU

Very Bad app

I downloaded the app for a 'Free Trial" but somehow I still got billed $37. When I contacted WW they said I could only cancel it through iTunes. I had to google how to do it and waste my time. WW have lost their way and do not treat potential customers well at all. I would not recommend WW.

Cancelled Membership - still taking money

Despite my membership being cancelled, they are continuing to debit my account. Reading their refund information, to get my money back, I have to wait up to 21 days - IF they approve it. This is despite my membership being CANCELLED some time back.
Not good enough.

MrsThrifty

MrsThriftySouth East Queensland, QLD

Classic Menu range. Very nice frozen meals for a tiny price.

Frozen meal

Both the beef hotpot and cottage pie were too salty in taste. My recommendation would be to let people add their own seasoning manually as we all have differing taste buds.

Store LocationWoolworths

C.r.s

C.r.sRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Program worked until app stopped.

Beyond dissapointed. App that I paid for did not work. Manager didn't help at all, kept saying it was my phones problem. Ive a brand new phone that I took to a phone store to have app looked at. 100% nothing wrong with phone but faulty app. Ww refunded me...wait for it...$9

Start DateJanuary 2019