Westinghouse 681L French Door WHE6874BA / WHE6874SA

WHE6874SA (Stainless Steel), WHE6874BA (Dark Stainless Steel)
Listing monitored by Westinghouse

3.8
  • Internal Layout

Looks nice but has big issues.

Purchased in February 2020.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse
Lauren V
Lauren VSouthwest, VIC

A delight to own!

Love love LOVE our new French door fridge! Upgrading from a side-by-side has been a game changer. I can now see what's in my fridge without ducking down to knee level! Nothing gets lost in the fridge and the convertible drawer is amazing. We bought this model so we could have additional freezer space in the convertible drawer but the freezer is plenty big enough so this drawer is used primarily for our deli meats, cheeses and kids snacks. Couldn't live without it!

Purchased in March 2020 at Stancash for $2,550.00.

Ozman
OzmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

A good fridge but noisy sometime

I purchased this Westing House a month ago, so far it is great but now and then makes a little bit of noise. Not too sure why?But has got a good space inside and nice design and kids like it as well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $3,500.00.

Alice
AliceCentral Queensland, QLD

Getting a refund after the 4th one in 12 mnths has broken!!

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 681L French Door WHE6874BA / WHE6874SA compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Monique M
Monique MPerth, WA

Love our new fridge!

We love our new fridge. So much space, heaps of handy compartments. The middle section which can be changed to several different settings (from fridge through to freezer) is so handy. The quick chill feature is great if you've just bought warm drinks and don't want to wait hours. The only thing I find is the bottom drawer is quite heavy as are the doors, but I guess this is unavoidable on a large fridge with heaps of features. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,650.00.

JPJ
JPJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect fridge for our new house

Purchased a White Westinghouse French door where the water is plumbed into the fride so we get cold water instantly, together with crush ice and cubed ice as well. We couldn't be happier with our new fridge and it just placed in a perfect space in our new house. There's adequate ice coming from the fridge and it's amazing to listen to the soft noise from the fridge while it's creating a new set of ice (after we unloaded the ice from the fridge). Hopefully, this new fridge will last a lifetime as so far we are enjoying using it

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

moongoddess
moongoddessHunter Region, NSW

Best Fridge I've Owned

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
jason
jasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best fridge I have ever had

This fridge is the ducks nuts. It is an awesome design and cools things really fast. I have worked on a lot of fridges being a refrigeration mechanic and this fridge is such an improvement on an i have ever seen. I dont normally like fridges with ice and water but i think might have changed my mind

Date PurchasedJan 2019

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Ian C
Ian CPerth

Worlds noisiest fridge

This fridge may look nice & have some handy storage options, but if I could turn back time, I would buy a different brand, it is the noisiest fridge I have ever come across, at times it makes a high pitched sound that sounds like a blunt drill going through steel which is so loud that it drowns out the TV!!
The fridge is only one month old, I had a Westinghouse Technician come out to have a look (I had to phone, they don't answer e-mails) he told me there was nothing wrong with the fridge & the sound was normal. I disagree, no fridge should make that noise, I guess I won't ever be buying Westinghouse again if that is their version of normal...

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Tony M.
Tony M.asked
681L French Door WHE6874BA / WHE6874SA

Any ideas how to change Celsius to Fahrenheit? Turning off for a period does not work.

Shazamasked
681L French Door (Stainless Steel)

Hi
We have had our fridge 8 hours. My husband hit the ice button and the fridge turned off and will not go back on again.

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Shazam
Linda from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your fridge.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Linda Ticket Number 3089954.
Linda

Shazam

We were just delivered a replacement fridge.
Very disappointed that we lost so much food.
Apparently we needed receipts to make a claim with Electrolux. Who keeps receipts for food??
Really disappointed

Allan
Allanasked
681L French Door (Stainless Steel)

Ice-maker has quit just 2 months out of warranty!
Over the last couple of weeks it was making less and less until zip, zero.
I've read and tried all the buttons, troubleshooting, filter etc, and the water supply is good.
There is ice in the one tray I can reach a finger to...It just doesn't seem to want to tip them out and go on it's merry way.
Is there a quick fix or is this going to cost me a bomb?
Look forward to any advice. Cheers.

See all Westinghouse 681L French Door WHE6874BA / WHE6874SA questions

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Compare both Westinghouse 681L French Door WHE6874BA / WHE6874SA
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $4,149.00$4,399.00
Dimensions 1782 x 913 x 803 mm1782 x 913 x 803 mm
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserDoor Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser and Water Dispenser
Handle Type ExternalExternal
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves33
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins22
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless SteelDark Stainless Steel