Westinghouse WBB3400 Series (340L, Bottom Mount)

Westinghouse WBB3400 Series (340L, Bottom Mount)

WBB3400WG (White), WBB3400AG (Arctic Silver), WBB3400PA (Pacific Silver), etc...

Diego M.

Diego M.Sydney, NSW

After 3 years it just stopped working

It looks beautiful but after 3 years it just stopped working. The technician just found out it was the main board that stopped. Let’s try another brand that can last longer than three years. A bit disappointed.

Purchased in March 2016 at Bing Lee for $870.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

mehdi n.

mehdi n.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy this Fridge

I bought this Fridge 2 weeks ago, from first day it has non stopping cracking sound, I think it's normal sound and it may gone after couple of days! and now after passing 2 weeks sound get more, we can't sleep over the night because of this sound! it's not motor sound, it's more like plastic cracking sound coming from body of fridge! I bought it from appliancesonline , I asked them to do money back because they sold faulty product to me, but they not accept it, I asked them to send technician they said if noting wrong with fridge you need to pay $140!
DON'T buy this Fridge it's really rubbish. DON'T buy it from appliancesonline they don't do any thing for you!

Purchased in July 2019 at appliancesonline for $729.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Melinduck

MelinduckSydney, NSW

Fantastic First Fridge

Purchased in December 2018 at Appliances Online for $879.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
day man

day manAU

Great little fridge perfect for 2 people

I have had this fridge for six months now and I really cannot fault it. There is adequate freezer and fridge space for two people. I have never run out of room or had a problem.

Only criticism is the crisper draw feels like it is slightly not wide enough and slips of the drawer rails especially when full due to the weight.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Betty

BettyLaunceston Tasmania

Shuts down when temperature in room drops below 10 degrees

My fridge freezer has turned itself off whilst I was away for 3weeks, for the second time that I know of. According to the service tech who talked to the service dept at Electrolux, when the house is not heated above 10 degrees this fridge stops running. I purchased this appliance in May 2015, and although this is out of warranty, I feel this problem should be rectified. As I live in Tasmania we regularly have days where temperatures drop below 10 degrees. I see this model is now discontinued!!

Date PurchasedMay 2015

AprilPerth, WA

Bottom mount fridge

I recommend this model as a basic unit suitable for two, maximum of three persons, if you live in the city close to supermarkets. Pros: recommend this fridge model for it's low cost - value, bottom mount freezer, met the smaller size width dimension yet had height I required, quiet, no noticeable motor noise, being light weight is easy to move by one person, has two bottom feet, does what it says, have not experienced any concerns. Cons: freezer drawer runner catches when semi-loaded, could be designed better as slider slots indicate cheap low quality with the drawer not sliding smoothly in and out, blank canvas and plain.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

So far so crap

So disappointed in this fridge, it seems to continuously run even after being closed for long periods, the compressor whines when in operation, my 25yo replaced Westinghouse didn't make a sound, and the larger bins flap around in their runners and quite often jump out jamming it so crap

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Fiona

FionaSydney

Compact fridge with great storage

Great functional compact fridge that fits a weeks family shopping. I cook a lot of fresh food and don't use the freezer much so having it on the bottom is a lot better. I don't have to bend down for the vegetable drawer. Great function is that it beeps when you have it open too long.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Jackie

JackieSydney

Great compact size

This fridge is a great compact size for a small family and has plenty of room for the organised person.
It maintains good temperature in all areas of the fridge and freezer. I like the fridge on top and the freezer at the bottom. It's a good height.
It is very quiet and easy to keep clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Lelly

LellyAdelaide

Beautiful Fridge

This fridge is perfect, no noise, very bright, plenty of room, keeps everything nice and cold. Plenty of room in freezer compartment. I'm 75 and have never waivered off this brand. Always reliable. I would certainly recommend, what more is there to say, if needing a fridge go for it

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Fabulous Fridge!

I love this fridge. I have wanted an upside-down fridge for some time and this one is both affordable and excellent. I found the value for money to be great. I know some people have complained about the noise but I don't find it loud at all, I cannot hear it from the lounge or dining room at all.

It is easy to clean and easy to organise. I love the ice tray also. It is not a large fridge but it suits our family of 4 perfectly. I find having a fridge that is smaller rather than larger means you don't keep unnecessary or expired things in there and I find I clean it out more frequently which is good.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Jill Langtree

Jill Langtree

Petfect fridge for Apartment living

I love my Westinghouse 34ltr upside down fridge.
Living in a studio flat I needed a small but roomy fridge that wouldn't jeep me awake all bight with a noisy motor running 24/7.
Its so quiet! Great freezer capacity and fridge size is perfect for me. Vegetable crisper keeps everything so fresh and food in fridge chilled to perfection. Vest fridge I've bought to date.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Leo L

Leo LAU

very good fridge

The temperature is very stable in both compartments
Very quite operation
Smooth surface easy to clean
Very good qualify, highly recommend!
Bought from Harvey norman QV
Freezer at the bottom very good design product
When taking the drinks or fresh vegetables from the fridge is very easy to reach!
Good size for 2 people

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jackie

JackieMelbourne

Reliable

Maintains good temperature throughtout, fairly quiet and enough space for a family of 2. The only issue I would say is the ice cube trays built in to the freezer are a bit clunky in design but overall it has been a reliable fridge. I Would recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
RegentsRobbo

RegentsRobboKambah 2902, ACT

It's only OK.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

J.YE

J.YENSW, 2010

I only write what I don't like

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Brook

BrookNSW, 2065

Excellenst small fridge good star rating

The fridge is nice and quiet.
A great feature of this fridge was the 3.5 star rating. The other similar priced fridges were from obscure Chinese brands that only had 2.0 to 2.5 star ratings! This would make them more expensive in the long run.

Well planned shelving inside. Like the freezer on the bottom.

The fridge had good instructions on temp settings for prevailing seasonal weather. Also has good instructions on the crisper settings for different veggies.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Nola91

Nola91Qld, 4020

love my very quiet Westinghouse fridge.

My daughter and her husband purchased this fridge for us for easier access to the fridge area, being elderly, with the freezer at the bottom. It is so quite, I often wonder if it is even working and the temperatures of both fridge and freezer departments is just perfect. The ease of removing the ice from the containers is so simple. Love love love my Westinghouse.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Enkay

EnkaySydney

Does the job for a small family

Basic but stylish fridge, with capacity suited towards a small (2p) family. There's also the potential to change the preferred side of the door which I personally liked the option for. However, found that there were not enough side compartments if you're like me and have a lot of small bottles and the like to store seperately

Date PurchasedOct 2017