Westinghouse WBB3700 Series (370L, Bottom Mount)

Westinghouse WBB3700 Series (370L, Bottom Mount) Questions & Answers

WBB3700AG (Silver), WBB3700WA (White), WBB3700WG (White), etc...

7 questions from our users

Lenny Bob

Lenny Bobasked

How to change the door opening from right to left

Frank L.

Frank L.asked

The temperature in the refrigerated workshop may be too low, and the vegetable is easy to be freezed,How to adjust the temperature?

kris

krisasked

what do you use the top small drawer in the freezer for. I put ice cream in it and it didnt freeze. I see in manuel its for meat. So is it part of the fridge?

Jack
Jack

I use it for my packets of berries and loose iceblocks. The freezer may need to be turned up colder? I also have trouble keeping icecream frozen at right firmness. Usually it goes mushy or icy. Not a good freezer really for icecream.

Debra

Debraasked

I have just purchased a Westinghouse WBB fridge I can't find the electrical power cable

Westinghouse
ELECTROLUX ..Westinghouse

Hi Debra,
Tania from Electrolux here.
We are sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your Westinghouse refrigerator.
If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Please be sure to list the reference number 912070 in the subject line.
Thanks, Tania

Marlyn

Marlynasked

WBB3700AG (Silver)

Where is the electrical power cable located for wbb3700ag model?

Nicki

Nickiasked

I returned from being away for 7 weeks to find my fridge was not "on" despite the power in the rest of house all on; no problem with the fuses etc. It would seem that after a power outage from a week or so before (smelly defrosted food but luckily not for 7 weeks!) the fridge did not come back on. After checking the fuses and turning the power on and off it came back on and now seems ok although taken me a long time to get rid of the bad smells in the fridge but as I go away a lot I have lost confidence in leaving it.
Are you aware of this problem and is there a solution?

Hi Nicki

I have not experienced similar issue even though had power outage. The fridge turns on as the power being restored. Maybe you can try turning.off the main power switch for testing

Bill

Billasked

WBB3700WA (White)

the motor seems to turn on (and off ) very frequently mores so than any other fridge I have owned.Does this sound normal?

raywst

I do not seem to have the same problem but a bit noisy than my previous WB430. There is a big difference in quality between Aussie and Thai made.

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives