NNairCountry NSW

Great microwave

Choose this microwave based on choice review and user reviews. Only machine that had few issues for users in the real world and scored above 80% in professional tests. Also it has a timer for other uses independent of microwaving food. Not inverter but much more powerful than last oven. It also has a full time keypad with option of quick 30s cooking increments. The Black is nice but easy to scratch if that's a worry. Also don't like the fact you can't turn off noisy keypad or fin timer.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $179.00.

Jellis BichePerth, WA

Looks good, good size, good price.

I chose this Westinghouse microwave because it was well priced, a good size and has a stainless steel finish.
When you just need to cook something simple quickly the surprise is in the selection of cooking time.
You just press 1 and it cooks for 1min and 2 etc.
I used to have to type in the time and press start with my old LG eg - 1.00 start or 0.25 start.
What also makes me smile is when all you press is start, away it goes for 30secs.
If it is in the middle of cooking and you think it needs longer, press start and it will add 30secs.
Easy, love it.

Marty KAdelaide

Excellent large no-frills microwave

Bought this one after our Sharp Carousel started arcing. It's not an inverter, but not an issue for us since we really only use our microwave to cook vegetables and reheat left-overs and beverages. Its stainless look is nice in our kitchen, pretty quiet compared to our old one and a nice large size for our family of 4. Speaking of size, I had to double check it would fit into our microwave shelf (made it by 10mm), something to keep in mind. Also love how items (cups particularly) return to the original position when finished warming, so there is no fiddling in the microwave with a hot cup trying to get to a handle that's now facing the back.... its at the front where you placed it initially.

trueblueaussie61

trueblueaussie61Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Clock Switches Itself Off After 1 Minute

The, clock switches itself off after 1 minute, which is annoying as I rely on being able to know what time of day it is. So, I got a replacement microwave. The 2nd one did the same thing. I tried reheating a chicken roast dinner but some parts were hot & other parts were cold. Don’t bother with this poor quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $149.00.

Very happy customer

Very happy customerLyneham 2602, ACT

Very pleased about this product

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Larue

LarueAU

Happy

I like this microwave the texture of food isnt too bad does a good job I'm very happy with the program buttons i find it easy to use with no fuss easy to clean and heats the food properly looks good on my bench and not too heavy to pick up.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

Quality build. But not very smart.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Monica

MonicaSydney

Very Happy with It

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Athulya Andrews

Athulya Andrewsmelbourne

Perfect for our renovated kitchen

I am completely satisfied with this product we purchased from GoodGuys. The steel finish gives a stunning look and perfectly goes with our renovated kitchen. It has lot of options that I still need to explore, but really happy with its performance on the daily go. The power specifications are good as we were using a low budget one earlier.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ross

RossJoondalup

Powerful

This microwave has got plenty of power and lots of great settings (if you need them), although we mostly just hit start. Pretty easy to clean and it looks great in our kitchen (all white appliances). Bit noisier than I would have liked but other than that, we are pretty happy with it.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

astraveb777

astraveb777Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just purchased looks great fits in with other appliances

Purchased this microwave purely for the size as we were updating oven, etc. and needed a specific size appliance to fit the cavity. this it has done, looks great but I am a little overwhelmed with the instructions totally different to the old one (that was a Westinghouse as well) not as simple to operate. I will revisit in a month or so with another review. Fingers crossed it will be a good one. My rating is on appearance only.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Philbrand

PhilbrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Put the food in and it turns around Yay!

Pretty good microwave, does its job. The buttons are preset, so if you press two it sets timer for two minutes. Pressing the start button adds half a minute, so i have to have my glasses handy. Has a lot of useless things like a count down timer, buttons for pop corn and heating up old pizzas. But it works very well

Date PurchasedJul 2018

blacklabrador

blacklabradorCentral West, NSW

HAPPY with this microwave!

pravinb

pravinbAU

Good Choice

Very satisfied with the microwave. Bought from the good Guys during ebay 20% off on top of the already reduced price and I am very happy with the decision. Heats the food evenly and there are no cold spots. Sensor re-heat is a good addition. Easy to use and is not loud. Overall no complaints and a very good product.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jay G

Jay GSydney

Does its job

An upgrade from my old Sharp microwave, this definitely appears a lot sturdier. It gives you a fair amount of options for re-heating, even a sensor reheat which I have yet to utilise that much. So far, I have only been using the custom reheat and cook time. What I can say is, the power is indeed remarkable. Reheating my meal on my old Sharp microwave took 5 minutes. I let it on for 5 minutes in this new microwave and retrieved a very much dry and hardened meal. Just shows that the microwave is indeed powerful, and that I should have tried it on with a shorter timing first. Other than that, the microwave appears pretty decent, definitely does its job.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Christopher

ChristopherSydney, NSW

Awesome

Microwave is not loud. Makes warnings tone that are not irritating but sufficient. Settings easy to use and understand. Large turntable allows large items to be placed in. Stainless steel look is great and cleans easy inside and out. Cooks fairly evenly. Very well built and has not had any issues yet since purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

red

redMelbourne

Every house needs Westinghouse...

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice and Efficient Microwave

I burnt my old Sharp microwave while heat up Popcorn, burnt smell and yellow butter inside microwave everywhere,it with us about 10 years, so it's time to get a new one. Looking around and find it's 20% special on The Good Guys ebay store, so get it straight away.
After used few weeks, I feel it's a very good choice, nice and clean looking, big 40L inside, menu setup very efficient, press button heat up, heat up very fast and heat evenly spread, haven't find any problem so far.

MiVue

MiVuePerth

Great Product

The microwave is easy to use, our most used features are the quick 30 sec, 500g defrost and the quick start which is done by pressing a number on the keypad ie press 3 and it will heat for 3 minutes. It heats foods and liquid as expected for a microwave its size and does not interfere with the wifi.

Date PurchasedJul 2017