• Internal Layout
Andy Vee

Andy VeeSydney, NSW

Best Fridge I have owned.

Love the dark stainless steel look and feel. No fingerprints to worry about. Ice maker is better than my previous fridge, with massive compartment to retain ice cubes. Shelves are well spaced and heaps of door shelf space for large milk bottles etc. The water dispenser is not as chilled as our previous fridge, but still serves cool water that is filtered through the fridge part (not freezer). Overall a beautiful fridge.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$2,050.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Kerries.

Kerries.South East Queensland, QLD

Great sized fridge

After much researching we decided on this fridge/freezer as it has the filtered plumbed in option. I could not be more happier. The size is great, Loads of storage on both fridge and freezer... love the options of the draws and shelves.

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for A$2,300.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Deb G.

Deb G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No chilled water! You’re kidding

Speechless that the water dispenser does not provide refrigerated water. What is the point?? I can get ordinary temperature water from my tap. After paying for plumbing, was shocked and bitterly disappointed to find this out. I hate a product that pretends to be something it isn’t. Would not have purchased this super noisy imposter if I’d known. Bitterly disappointed

Purchased in May 2019.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Westinghouse 600L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

CurtVIC, 3044

I love this fridge

After years of using hand me down fridges, we finally dropped some serious cash to buy this quad door monster. It is fantastic. We bought the draw upgrades for cans too. It is big and stores heaps. The freezers are a little small, but that has forced us to buy less frozen trash and more fresh food.
I can not fault this fridge. It also fits in a standard gap.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Carolyn B

Carolyn BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awkward Access

This fridge we chose due to its size only, it fitted into our kitchen layout. It is the only sized fridge of its kind available it would seem. The access to the top drawers of the freezer section is such that you need to open the top fridge door to be able to get anything of a decent size out, and same when you put it back in. The freezer drawers are very shallow, so even a common icecream container is too tall. Was advised against a bottom drawer freezer as they said it was awkward to lean over and reach into, but it may be better to hold all sized items. Our water dispensed is reasonably cold, no complaints there. The icebucket works well, has to be emptied at times as the ice becomes stuck together at the bottom.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for A$2,377.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)