Westinghouse WQE6000SA / WQE6060SA (600L, French Door)

Westinghouse WQE6000SA / WQE6060SA (600L, French Door)

WQE6000SA and WQE6060SA (Water Dispenser)

Deb G.

Deb G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No chilled water! You’re kidding

Speechless that the water dispenser does not provide refrigerated water. What is the point?? I can get ordinary temperature water from my tap. After paying for plumbing, was shocked and bitterly disappointed to find this out. I hate a product that pretends to be something it isn’t. Would not have purchased this super noisy imposter if I’d known. Bitterly disappointed

Purchased in May 2019.

Curt

CurtVIC, 3044

I love this fridge

After years of using hand me down fridges, we finally dropped some serious cash to buy this quad door monster. It is fantastic. We bought the draw upgrades for cans too. It is big and stores heaps. The freezers are a little small, but that has forced us to buy less frozen trash and more fresh food.
I can not fault this fridge. It also fits in a standard gap.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Carolyn B

Carolyn BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awkward Access

This fridge we chose due to its size only, it fitted into our kitchen layout. It is the only sized fridge of its kind available it would seem. The access to the top drawers of the freezer section is such that you need to open the top fridge door to be able to get anything of a decent size out, and same when you put it back in. The freezer drawers are very shallow, so even a common icecream container is too tall. Was advised against a bottom drawer freezer as they said it was awkward to lean over and reach into, but it may be better to hold all sized items. Our water dispensed is reasonably cold, no complaints there. The icebucket works well, has to be emptied at times as the ice becomes stuck together at the bottom.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,377.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

heather w.

heather w.asked

Hi I brought the WQE6000SA FRENCH DOOR only 3 months old and the flap on the left fridge door seems to get stuck and not go all the way back and when I close the fridge the flap bangs on the right door side. Why i's it sticking or getting stuck sometimes and not going back ?

Get an answer from our members and Westinghouse representatives

Westinghouse WQE6060SA (Water Dispenser)

Westinghouse WQE6060SA (Water Dispenser)

Westinghouse WQE6000SA

Westinghouse WQE6000SA

1 review
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $2,399$2,099
Dimensions 1725 x 896 x 781 mm1725 x 896 x 781 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free, Water Dispenser and Wine RackDisplay Panel, Door Alarm , Frost Free and Wine Rack
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Handle Type External External
Smart Fridge NoNo
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves33
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 22
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity