Westpoint Autos
See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Westpoint Autos

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for your extra help

Thank you Amanda and Hannah for your help yesterday, terrific service and you were most helpful and went to extra effort.

Office of Fair Trade Qld have issued formal warnings

Today 6 Apr 2022 OFT Qld have issued formal warnings to this company about the trade in paperwork including the contract of sale for a Prado I bought just recently that for some strange reason the company bought back from me with out any warning etc due to them failing under law to honour warranty
Stay clear of this company by all means unless you want to loss what you have due to their attitude and very poor admin skills
Wrong engine number
Wrong milage
Wrong colour
On contract of sale
And the list goes on
Make sure you compair all numbers including engine number and milage and colour before signing anything with them

Gyorgy Deri
Gyorgy DeriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent!

They were reliable, kind and fast. I was very satisfied with the customer care and the whole procedure. Thank you.

Anzac F.
Anzac F.South East Queensland, QLD

First service on new car @ Westpoint -56 Parramatta Rd, Underwood

From the initial contact with the service desk (They initiated), having to change days to suit, my experience was top notch with the service team. On the day I arrived I was greeted politely and was taken care of immediately to have my new Haval H6 looked after and even washed by their team .

Find out how Westpoint Autos compares to other Car Dealerships

Took my car in for its service. It was ready in good time and I was able to wait and work from the service centre. The staff member was thorough, polite and efficient. They even cleaned it inside and out. Couldn’t fault them. Would definitely recommend.

JKnight
JKnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honda CRV - warranty - back seat fold down mechanism

Worst company to deal with Brought a new car . Problem after problem .

Poor customer service. Should treat customers better. Manager needs a better attitude.i would never go back to this car yard.

Darryl
Darryl

Purchased a New LTV G10+

I went through Westpoint autos to purchase my LTV G10+ Van rather than the local dealers up here where i live because of the prompt feedback and offer of support, i was very happy with the customer service throughout the purchasing process, the staff were very honest, forthcoming with all details of the vehicle and made me feel welcome, I would definitely purchase another vehicle through Westpoint Autos in the future

Westpoint Autos
Westpoint A.Westpoint AutosSend a private message
Garry
GarryIpswich

Poor customer service and no care after getting your money

Jack C.
Jack C.

Service and followup terrible

GaryW
GaryWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sales over service me thinks

All we had to do is pay some money for a car that isn't released and thats it . Booked an appt . Turned up with the salesman going for a test drive . They took photos of my trade for a wholesaler again even though I sent it to the wholesaler . So it took me 50 minutes to get there . But 45 minutes I thought why am I waiting here with an 'appointment ' go for a test drive . Decided to drive to my local dealer . I immediately got the sales manager . We chatted for 30 minutes .. paid my deposit . Wholesaler trade done at the price I wanted . Job done .

Andrea w
Andrea wSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience of my life.

Darren b
Darren bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drive on

Probably would have to be one of my worst purchasing experiences in a long time . It now seems ironic that the salesman mentioned how many Nissan dealers I drove past to come to them . I ask myself the same question . Took overpromising under delivering to the next level.

Keith
Keith

Never set foot in Westpoint Auto Hillcrest

Sian
SianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your car over before you leave after a service.