Whelan Property Group

Whelan Property Group

Great Service at very competitive price

Chris has been very helpful and responsive for answering all strata related questions. If you are considering switching strata manager, you should obtain a quote from Whelan Property Group for the tendering process.

Dear Stefan, Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Chris Whelan

EC member

extremely productive strata meeting, great input all round. Greatly appreciated the tenacity of the lady leading the meeting and i am very satisfied with the impressive service shown. Thanks looking forward to the next meeting.

Dear Ameen, I'm pleased to hear the meeting was productive, your comments are most welcomed. Thank you Chris Whelan

Not contactable at all time after appointed

The strata manager was very responsible when they were one of the tender.
After elected as a strata manager, very slow.. no reply, not getting a message .. such a major delays in all issues..
asked for the reason for the delays, still no answer for a month..

Dear User I would appreciate if you could make contact with me directly, I would like to address the issue. I can be contacted via chris@whelanproperty.com.au Thank you Christopher Whelan Whelan Property GroupDear User, I haven't been contacted, can you please make contact; chris@whelanproperty.com.au Thank you Chris Whelan

Issues left unresolved

Disappointed with lack of reaction. Do not recommend this property management group.
Very slow to act of important issues. And difficult to communicate with.

Dear Concerned Owner, I would appreciate if you could make contact with me directly, as I'm keen to know more about the issue. I can be contacted via chris@whelanproperty.com.au Thank you Christopher Whelan Whelan Property GroupDear User, I haven't been contacted, can you please make contact; chris@whelanproperty.com.au Thank you Chris Whelan

Competent and professional staff

Whelan's provide all the services required to manage our multi-storey apartment complex. Their staff are competent, professional and always available.

Thank you Eric, Your feedback is appreciated. Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Great team who are always helpful and professional in their services despite dealing with difficult issues. Open and transparent with customers and stakeholders.

Thank you John, I appreciate your comments Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Strata Management Appraisal

Having dealt with many different strata managers over the past thirty years, it is my opinion that Whelan Property Group is professional, knowledgeable and responsive to the requirements of its clients. Questions involving the Owners Corporation are promptly addressed and practical solutions offered. I will be happy to recommend them to others who may require strata managerial services. The service they perform is efficient, courteous and professional.

Thank you John Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Professional and efficient

I own a few properties and communicate with 3 different strata organisations; Whelan are by far the most professional and efficient. I would highly recommend switching to Whelan at your AGM if you are unhappy with your current provider.

Thank you Loo, I appreciate your recommendation. Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Efficient and helpful staff

Whelan PG has looked after the strata of our apartments for well over 10 years. Any communication I have needed to have with them has always been responded to promptly, professionally and efficiently. Their representation at strata meetings is always proficient.

Hi Sandy Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Good strata managers

Have always had good service, accurate agenda and minutes from Whelan. Happy with having them as our strata providers for our building

Thank you for your comments. Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Very helpful

Knowledgeable staff, took the stress to help to resolve Owner’s Corp issues with costs due to water leak effecting my ceiling. thx

I'm pleased the issue has been resolved. Regards Christopher Whelan Whelan Property Group

Proficient

Chris and all the staff at Whelan Property Group are helpful, courtious and efficient in dealing with any enquirers regarding our properties at The Goldsbrough

Thank you Kenneth for taking the time to write this review, Regards Whelan Property Group 9219 4111

Great Strata managers.

An excellent strata management company. Notices for strata fees, upcoming meetings are all sent at the very least 4 weeks before due. Easily contactable, including senior managers who can sort out any issues promptly. Quick easy communication by phone, email, mobile, fax and Facebook. Would highly recommend this company for quick reliable efficient service.

Dear Ian, Thank you for sharing your experience with our company. Regards, Chris Whelan Whelan Property Group 02 9219 4111

The worst strata company out there!

So unprofessional, never ever return phone calls. [name removed] and [name removed] are an absolute joke! They tried to palm of an invoice onto me when they called a tradesman our to fix a problem in the unit above mine. Saying the problem was coming from my unit. I never got a call from them advising instead they went and organised a tradesman to come out and look at it without me agreeing to it. On top of that I get the strata levy for the quarter in the mail two days before it was due! Disgusting! Seriously ladies your a joke!

To the reviewer, I'm sorry to hear about your experience, can you please contact me on 9219 4111 or chris@whelanproperty.com.au Thank you Chris Whelan

Strata Manager Chris is great!

Chris is great, his team are responsive and helpful. Being an agent, Strata can sometimes be difficult to deal with i have found Whelan property group to be efficient.

Thank you Jasmine, Whelan Property Group 9219 4111

Fantastic service from Whelan Property Group

I have dealt with Chris and his team at Whelan Property Group for a couple of years, both as a property owner and as a member of our strata Executive Committee. He has always been highly professional and very proactive in dealing with issues.

Dear Julie, Thank you for sharing your comments. Regards. Chris Whelan Whelan Property Group

Terrible!

This lot are terrible!
Nothing better to do with their lives than pick on the smallest of things when there are larger issues to be resolved!
It’s interesting how every time there is a 1 star review it is always followed up by a very over the top positive review!

Bad

I was been charged for delay payment because they send the bill to wrong address. Worry about how they keep and maintain customer information. Can it be changed any time without customer's instruction?

DONT return calls increased strata

Increase in Levi’s no explanation only that a bill was not paid but as an owner I have never seen an email with copy of this bill! Also been trying to get in contact left a message 3 weeks ago and no one has gotten back to me, was going to call
Back but wanted to see if someone called me back and nothing! They just want to take our money and I have not seen anything done to our block for a very long time! Hope I don’t have to deal with Whelan in my next apartment!!

Whelan just makes things work!

Prompt. Accurate. Down to earth. Pleasant. Reasonable quotes & fees. Lost trust with Body Corps because of a company called STM (take your money and do close to nothing), but Whelan brought faith back in me.

Thank you Keui, I'm pleased to hear all is going well. Regards Chris Whelan Whelan Property Group

I live in a block of 15 units in Sans Souci. How much would you charge on a yearly fixed term agreement?
Hi Zen, we would love to quote your building, however we require specific information in order to put together the best price and service offering - please email me on andrewt@whelanproperty.com.au and I will come straight back to you. Cheers.Are you still with the Strata Agency? We are dumping them after 3 years for deceptive conduct.

How complicated is it to change strata management? We are extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with the company that is supposed to be handling our block of 10 town houses. I need some info to submit to our committee. Thanks.
Hi, It's a very straight-foward process. Please contact me at andrewt@whelanproperty.com.au and I can advise you.Trigger happy there Andrew? ;-)

Similar listings