White King All Purpose Bleach

White King All Purpose Bleach

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell

Jane Nowland

Jane NowlandBrisbane

New and improved non working trigger

The trigger action lasted for 1cm and then stopped working. Removed and cleaned the trigger but nothing. I had to use a bottle of a different brand with a reliable sprayer. Disappointing as it is good product but waste of money as cannot spray where it is needed more goes on my hands than on surface.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths.

Smell
Causes Irritation No

Dawny

DawnyGold coast

Frustrating

Second bottle of useless trigger on mould and soap scum remover powerfoam . When the product does come out it’s very good but pointless if it dribbles and has no power to spray and takes forever to apply. Also I tried to contact them and it was impossible to submit so I’m not buying it again.

Purchased in January 2019.

Utterly terrible

This is absolutely useless! It is over priced and it is such a rip off I it sucks sucks You have to force open the bottle to use it and it spills everywhere.

Jacko Wilson

Jacko WilsonAU

Damn terrible!!!

This product is completely and utterly useless!!! I worked my damn butt for that $3 and what do I get??? A no good, down right utterly awful tasting bleach!!!! No where near good as tasting as windex or lemon bleach!!!! I highly advise to not buy

Mezz

MezzMelbourne

White King Mould and Soap Scum Remover

Useless!!! Mould and soap scum remover trigger doesn't work. I have yet to buy one bottle that does. End up having to force the bottle open to use. Never again!

Horrible

Mould and soap scum remover squirting trigger doesn't work so you are left with full bottle of product which you can not use. Service department refuses to issue refund because they can not clearly see the date on the bottle. I just like to point out that customers don't print dates on these products,Pental does. Also they admit that triggers on these products are didgy

sggme 2000

sggme 2000Sydney

Bleached nothing!~

I bought White king to bleach my white nighties that had faded and has stains on them aboslutely no difference from when i put them into soak!Never again!Smells like bleach either its been watered down or else its something else~

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

My wife says it's marvellous

I had not purchased White King for some years but having recently done so when it was on special at Woolworths (as it is also this week at IGA) for A$3.00, I couldn't help but try it.

My wife showed me the results on our whites.

In a word, fantastic.

This brand was owned by a multi-national for some years but has been purchased by Australian listed company Pental, who make White King in Shepparton.

Quality indeed.

This won't be the last time I purchase it.

kitty

kitty

works all the time

for someone cleaning up after kids, it is heavy duty stuff i'd say, gets rid of everything works super well in the bathrooms, showers and toilets, gets rid of scum !

Mould & Scum Remover

Very thick - trigger hard to use due to thickness of solution -pungent fumes in shower whilst cleaning I had the overhead fan on -Only 2.5 uses to clean shower,

BOB

BOBKEMPSEY NSW 2440

KILL THE SPIDERS TWICE

The very best for home cleaning. Add all contents of 2.5 litre White King to 50 litres of water in spraying appliance, spray onto spider webs, spider droppings and then hose off. The Sodium Hydroxide in White King (Caustic Soda) makes the application "soapy" bringing off the webs etc with ease as well as commencement of the first spider kill and then Chlorine then does the second kill in the cleaning process. Kill them twice and without serious sprays, one then has a clean house for about 6 months................all for $3 a spray

Chiron Ambrosia

Chiron Ambrosia

very good for kitchen and bathroom

Recently moved into an old house, and bathrooms were filthy with yellow stains and smelt like public toilet. what I did is to use hot water wet all surface and spray white king Bleach on and leave it on for 1 hours, then use wet cloth wipe over. The stains are all gone. But remember to wear gloves and mask, they are pretty strong chemical.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

love it

I purchased the white king premium regular bleach. Terrific product for getting rid of that horrible fish smell from my oven pan (when nothing else worked). I have tried the lemon bleach but dosnt seem as effective

fredrico

fredricomoss vale nsw

best bleach money can buy

Have used it many times too clean floors,bathroom & such like.but more to the point have found it to be great at helpping to remove stubborn spills / stains from whites(just be careful how you dilute it & / or the strength you use it in).

Bill Bekut

Bill BekutQld, 4226

White king

I have used White King for many years and have always used this bleach and no other brand. To my disappointment it is weaker and not doing what it use to do! Alas I will try other brands which are cheaper and do a better job!

brian

brian

extra good

I used to buy the white king bleach from Coles supermarkets and found it to be.pretty good / it would do an outstanding job on cleaning the bathroom floor / though I would be extra careful on putting in the wash as I tried that twice the first time it got rid of the stain quite easily and the second time I put it in the wash and it damaged the clothes / I totally recommend this white king bleach products to clean the floor though I would keep it well away from the clothes and even more don't let get in contact with the skin as it may sting or cause a burning sensation

Consumerista

ConsumeristaMelbourne

White king

White king takes away the stains on clothes and it is cheaper than nappysan.It also removes bathroom mold.But one has to dilute it with water. you do not want it to remove everything else.Always leave it on the surface for 10 minutes before wiping away with wet cloth. Remember to not leave it there for good. Otherwise, there will be powder marks all over the place. Happy cleaning.

bleaching mad

bleaching madbrisbane

Premium bleach White King does not do the job!

Colleen59
Colleen59

You should try Tri Nature pre soak. Fantastic stuff and it is all natural products. I love it.

storm7

storm7AU

rewarding_07

rewarding_07QLD, 4511

White King All Purpose Bleach does a great job of removing mould and other stains and also effectively sanitises surfaces that are germ ridden. It does a great job around the bathroom as well as being an ideal product for cleaning out bins.
Does a good job of cleaning and killing germs. I use White king all purpose bleach to clean out our wheelie bin and it does a great job.
You have to be very careful with it as it will mark your clothes and burns your skin if you are exposed to it for very long before washing it off.