White Knight Paints

White Knight Paints

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phyl.

Phyl.Gippsland, VIC

Dreadful result with Glow in the Dark 300 as not one speck of after dark glow.

Bought a Glow in the Dark Green 300 spray can, costing a whopping $36.50 at Bunnings. DREADFUL!!!! does not glow in the dark one bit, and I used the whole can on 6 concrete feet stepping stones to have safety. Absolute rubbish. Whereas they were lovely silver/white feet they are now mottled kaki with not a miniscule of glow in the dark whatsoever. Anyone else bought this rubbish?.

Irene

IreneThe Mallee, VIC

Annoyed/disappointed

Purchased 2 spray cans of " woodland grey" to match colour bond fence. Sprayed it on and it was cream. 200kms from store to change it. Lid and name on can was woodland grey but not the paint. Couldn't complete job until I was able to get to store. Not impressed.

Store LocationBunnings Mildura

White Knight - A bad experience

Purchased garage floor paint on the advice of the White Knight Technical Department, painted the floor, left the cars off the surface for 4 days, left the garage doors open for the those days and first time I put they cars in (cold tyres) the paint came off where the tyres were. Contacted White Knight and told me I should have sanded back the 17 year old slab before painting (floor was thoroughly washed/cleaned before painting) .I asked for a WK representative to come out, but virtually said it was my problem and have heard nothing more. Bad product, bad customer service/advice with no accountability.

Store LocationBunnings Lakehaven

michael

Rubbish paint peels and loses colour

Wasted a lot of money and time paint peels and loses whiteness started going yellow now have to strip it again and find alternative super dissatisfied and loss of time I’ll never get back

Store LocationBunnings

Great customer service from White Knight.

Store LocationBunnings

Cindy

CindyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grout pen = RUBBISH!

I purchased a white knight grout pen and it only lasted for around seven 30cm tiles before it broke! I was then basically told that is acceptable for the pen.. waste of money! Don’t buy this product! Poor customer service!

Rust guard primer

Found it nice to apply and a great finish when dry. Cant find anything to fault to be honest. My product had the red pigment. I’d rate it 5 stars, but only time will tell how good the rust protection is. No complaints

Robert S

Robert SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Whit Knight Super chrome - not even close.

I purchased a new grille for my car and new badge, cost $120, can of super chrome $24.41, value of finished product $00.00, what garbage super chrome is and it came recommended from a Bunnings team member(must get kick backs).
The colour is so far removed from chrome it might as well be pink.
All l got was a silver colour and a wrecked grille, absolutely disgraceful that they can sell this product and l am $144.41 cents down the drain.
Never will l buy a white knight product again. I am only rating it 1 star as l have to or the review does not go through and the option of a negative star was not there. Oh and forgot to mention the $24 on primer as well so $168. Down the toilet.

Imbejan

ImbejanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USAGE QUERY

I request advice regarding the use of White Knight product Ultra Pave Heavy Duty paint on a timber floor on my veranda. I am anxious to get this advice promptly, as I wish to complete this task on 23 December 2018. I raised a query earlier today (16/12/2018) but still await a response.

Kol

KolAU

Amazing

Spray cans are horrible. They leak very bad under the nozzle.

I bought 2 cans from Bunnings. The first one (orange) leaked from under the nozzle down onto my hand, the outside of the can, on my job and on the floor. I will have to sand my job and start again as it had big blobs all over it. I thought I had got a bad can and decided to try the other can (green) on other parts of my job. Unfortunately it was exactly the same thing and I now have to sand that part of the job and start again. Its the worst spray paint I have ever used.

Amazing! So impressed!!

Daniel

DanielRaymond terrace

Shocking did not expect the can to leak

Nozzle or sprayer leaked and top of can poured out paint, terrible product from other reviews seems this is common. Colours good same with the rest just bad can. Spots ruined work.

Bob

BobQueensland

Sprayed all over the place - cans leaked

I bought 3 cans of this rubbish from Bunnings because they were the cheapest - mistake. I previously (2 years ago) bought another brand for an 'important' job and they worked great. White Knight was absolute rubbish compared to that more expensive brand I used before. The paint seemed fine, but it was the can and sprayer - they were awful - and I must have shook the 2nd can for 5 minutes to make sure that was not the problem. Maybe they had been on shelf for too long - but I dont care - Bunnings shouldnt sell this rubbish.

David A Ward .

David A Ward .

No "Water based paint" on label

Rust guard quick dry advanced enamel for metal surfaces - nothing about being water based on the label at all!!! Only thing is under "Clean up" says with water immediately, or go to website, says waterbased! Bloody hell, filled spray gun, added enamel thinners, whole lot went to jelly in pot! Not happy at all.

Blwebb

BlwebbBundaberg

Awful Products

Absolute waste of money. "White" bathroom paint is actually yellow. Refuse to assist with their crap products. Peels, flakes. Literally the worst brand you could buy. Would recommend bunnings home brand over this.

Don't buy this paint. Worse than before.

Purchased from Erina Bunnings and followed instructions to the T as its a bath and the paint was quite expensive for a small tin but better than buying a new bath. Has stains from shampoo and soap holders. Paint now starting to lift near plughole. Don't use!!!

Kris Hodge

Kris Hodge

1st pray can ok 2nd faulty

The first can of clear coat was great, the second exploded out the nozzle and ruined all the work before whole day down the drain have to sand down re paint whole job... So annoyed and covered now in clear coat!

WERNER FORKE

WERNER FORKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Pave - Concrete paint - Useless

Used the "Quick Dry Formula" to paint the garage floor, followed the instructions to a tee and even didn't drive a car onto it for one week afterwards. Paint began peeling at the tyre locations the next day!!!
The primer is perfectly adhered to the concrete but the paint is lifting from that.
Only good use for this paint is for graffiti artists... because it won't stay on long.
Buyer beware.

Laura w

Laura wMelbourne

Great product, the only proper chrome gold spray I have found so far

Just sprayed a black steel stool after priming with a cheaper primer.. and it’s perfect. White knight super gold! $20 from Bunnings and it’s come up with a beautiful finish I was hoping for