Such a poor experience

Shocking experience quick to take money but will argue about providing support and actually completing their job and the way that I have been spoken too has left me so upset such poor service

BTJN

BTJNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Team Jo and Kelly Cleveland

Cleveland are so quick to respond to requests and you can count on them to follow through with the goods. Jo and Kel are an amazing team. Efficient, reliable and supportive.

Help please

i've been complaining about our gutter since 2016, up to date (10/01/2020) still a problem. every time it rains, i have to put 2 umbrellas at the front of my door so rain will not go inside my unit. Neville Sanders can you please help us. thanks.

hopeless company

this agent must be the worst agent in melbourne, the have changed since the takeover 5 times the person managing our property. Charging $2000 extra because the ran out of money. The management did not exist. Please stay clear off this management

Neville

NevilleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionals at work

Well done Tammy Collyer for conducting herself very well during would could have been a very difficult corporate body meeting. With the challenges she has faced in the past 12 months from a member of our corporate body, she conducted the meeting and herself very professionally.

Sue Davis, Body Corporate Mgr, Whittles - Superior Service

Selhurstparkflyer

SelhurstparkflyerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inconsistent and Ignorant

The Cleveland office have regularly given inconsistent advice and conflicting messaging. Their communication is poor and the General Manager does not respond to requests for information or deal with issues. The organisation also does not work objectively with all owners and takes clear sides when they should remain unbias with their approach. They also have not used their experience and knowledge on body corporate matters to advise and intervene when unfairness and discrimination has been demonstrated. Quick to respond when they need something but overall complex could be better managed and administered.

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I invite you to contact me directly for assistance at Neville.sanders@whittles.com.au Regards, Neville Sanders, National Manager - Strata Services

Alex

Alex

Mediocre building management

We have not had any luck trying to organise our AGM, despite many calls and emails. Not sure what are we paying Whittles for, this is as basic as it gets...and we're still waiting!

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I invite you to contact me directly for assistance to Neville.sanders@whittles.com.au regards Neville Sanders, National Manager - Strata Services

Karyn B.

Karyn B.Darwin, NT

Outstanding outcome

The assistant manager of Whittles Darwin, Jordan Bryant-Lees did an outstanding achievement recently when I sent an email inquiring about an issue at my block of unit. My email was answered the next day with an outcome achieved quickly. His word was good as his word, which I found quite refreshing and the matter was handled in such a quick and professional manner. Job well done Jordan!

Whittles Adelaide Body Corporate Manager ROBERT PENNY Excellent

Having ROBERT PENNY as our Body Corporate Manager in Adelaide managing our units is just so good.
Robert is efficient,effective,diligent and very approachable at all times.
Robert always replies to my emails and texts within minutes.
If contractors are needed they are contacted very quickly.
Robert sees the job through from start to finish
We have had many property managers in the past and by far Robert Penny is the best.
We can highly recommend Robert Penny.

Anna and Andy
Adelaide

Jim.B

Jim.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Profession standard

As a committee since moving from another local company we have found Matthew Porch and his staff to be completely professional in there approach to any problems that has arisen and helped in there resolution.

Working with Whittles

Whittles provides excellent service and advice to all enquires. Whittles is genuinely concerned with providing care and attention to maximise enjoyable living in our Complex .Matthew Porch is an excellent Manager very approachable and courteous, always getting the best service and price for works carried out. Office Staff always courteous and helpful.

Whittles Cleveland are great!

Our body corporate committee has chosen Whittle Cleveland as our managers for several years now. Matthew Porch is our contact and he is consistently efficient, effective and friendly, across issues of all sizes and complexity.

Investor thinks the building is a disaster thanks to Whittles

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I note that you have elected not to contact me or clarify your inaccurate post. I invite you to withdraw your misleading post.

owners
owners

PhilDarwin, NT

Negligence work practices Reckless management and Unresponsive to significant complaints.

DocklanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Whittles Docklands: With So Many Options, Why Pick the Worst?

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

So if I am wrong, then Your initial comments are misleading and without foundation. If you are really serious about seeking assistance, as opposed to grandstanding, then I again invite you to email with your queries.

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent long term service and support

I am pleased to provide a product review for Whittles Maroochydore and our client liaison person Jo Jensen. Whittles as a corporation has been easy to deal with and well organised. Jo Jensen has been an excellent liaison and has provided well researched and timely advice to me and the committee for more than 6 years that I have been an owner. Her supprt staff are also polite and helpful. Credit where credit is due. Well done.

Heather

HeatherBrisbane

Very Professional and Wonderful to deal with

We have found Leni Anderson to be very professional, knowledgeable and is prompt in replying to all enquiries either by phone or email. We are owners as well as a committee member. It has been a pleasure dealing with Leni since becoming our Body Corporate Manager six months ago.

Tino

TinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Thank you Leni

As an owner and chairperson of a 86 Unit Complex, I have found Leni Anderson our new Body Corporate manager of six months to be very approachable, professional and knowledgeable, responding to emails and phone calls in a very timely manner.

Kathryn Kenny

Kathryn KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff who offer great service

Rhonda from the Greenslopes office has provided support and service to a block of units that I live in for many years. I have found Rhonda to be approachable, efficient and effective. She diligently follows through every matter and requests are always responded to in a timely manner and with kindness. Her work is greatly appreciated!

Frustratedasked

Does anyone have a contact for an ombudsman or lawyer who is willing to take a case against Whittles in the Northern Territory?

Dear 'Frustrated',
If you have concerns with Whittles services that you would like to resolve, we invite you to contact our General Manager, Peter Affleck on 08 8177 8319 at your convenience.
Kind regards,
P.A

Tina
Tina

Try consumer affairs first.

Frustrated

Thank you both for you replies. From what I have read they lack professionalism from beginning to end and has cost money, time and an enormous amount of undue stress for not doing what they were hired to do.
Thank you again for you assistance.

Linda

Lindaasked

Does anyone have Whittles email address for their Adelaide Office? I think it is crazy that they don't have it on their web page.

Fee
Fee

Hey. For general enquiries, the email is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au
If you have a property manager, the email is
First name.Surname@whittles.com.au.

Cheers

Hi Linda,
The Whittles Adelaide email address is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au

Email addresses for each branch feature on the website under the 'Contact Us' tab when you select the office location you are looking for. Or, you can select 'Email Us' on the very top menu bar homepage next to the 'Search' function.

Hope this helps!

Craigasked

Is the a body corporate ombudsman ? How can I get whittles to pay me my returns ? What is my way out ?

Nswombo@ombo.nsw.gov.au
For anyone needing an ombudsman to take on whittles

Get an answer from our members and Whittles Body Corporate representatives