Whittles Adelaide Body Corporate Manager ROBERT PENNY Excellent

Having ROBERT PENNY as our Body Corporate Manager in Adelaide managing our units is just so good.
Robert is efficient,effective,diligent and very approachable at all times.
Robert always replies to my emails and texts within minutes.
If contractors are needed they are contacted very quickly.
Robert sees the job through from start to finish
We have had many property managers in the past and by far Robert Penny is the best.
We can highly recommend Robert Penny.

Anna and Andy
Adelaide

Jim.B

Jim.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Profession standard

As a committee since moving from another local company we have found Matthew Porch and his staff to be completely professional in there approach to any problems that has arisen and helped in there resolution.

Working with Whittles

Whittles provides excellent service and advice to all enquires. Whittles is genuinely concerned with providing care and attention to maximise enjoyable living in our Complex .Matthew Porch is an excellent Manager very approachable and courteous, always getting the best service and price for works carried out. Office Staff always courteous and helpful.

Whittles Cleveland are great!

Our body corporate committee has chosen Whittle Cleveland as our managers for several years now. Matthew Porch is our contact and he is consistently efficient, effective and friendly, across issues of all sizes and complexity.

Investor thinks the building is a disaster thanks to Whittles

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

Hello, I note that you have elected not to contact me or clarify your inaccurate post. I invite you to withdraw your misleading post.

PhilDarwin, NT

Negligence work practices Reckless management and Unresponsive to significant complaints.

DocklanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Whittles Docklands: With So Many Options, Why Pick the Worst?

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

So if I am wrong, then Your initial comments are misleading and without foundation. If you are really serious about seeking assistance, as opposed to grandstanding, then I again invite you to email with your queries.

Martin

MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent long term service and support

I am pleased to provide a product review for Whittles Maroochydore and our client liaison person Jo Jensen. Whittles as a corporation has been easy to deal with and well organised. Jo Jensen has been an excellent liaison and has provided well researched and timely advice to me and the committee for more than 6 years that I have been an owner. Her supprt staff are also polite and helpful. Credit where credit is due. Well done.

Heather

HeatherBrisbane

Very Professional and Wonderful to deal with

We have found Leni Anderson to be very professional, knowledgeable and is prompt in replying to all enquiries either by phone or email. We are owners as well as a committee member. It has been a pleasure dealing with Leni since becoming our Body Corporate Manager six months ago.

Tino

TinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service - Thank you Leni

As an owner and chairperson of a 86 Unit Complex, I have found Leni Anderson our new Body Corporate manager of six months to be very approachable, professional and knowledgeable, responding to emails and phone calls in a very timely manner.

Kathryn Kenny

Kathryn KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly staff who offer great service

Rhonda from the Greenslopes office has provided support and service to a block of units that I live in for many years. I have found Rhonda to be approachable, efficient and effective. She diligently follows through every matter and requests are always responded to in a timely manner and with kindness. Her work is greatly appreciated!

Excellent Customer Service

I have been dealing with Matthew Porch from Whittles for over 12 months.
The service is outstanding. Matthew always responds to emails and questions in a very timely manner.
Due to Matthew's knowledge of Strata Laws, he knows the answers to complex matters.
I am situated on the Gold Coast and the location of Whittles is in Brisbane .
The distance has not had any effect of the efficiency of the service Matthew has provided.

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible service!!!

I called this company in regards to funiture removel due to an awkward landlord. I didnt find them helpful at all, in fact I found the lady that I spoke with extremely rude and didnt want to help resolve the problem. Her name was louis Simpson. She said "We are going to caring on sending you breaches, we cannot help you resolve your problem between you and your landlord. Be prepare to go to the Tribunal."
Why those people have to be so rude? If we call it was for a reason.
Very bad!

Jessica

I totally disagree with those managment skills of yours but anyways.
First of all, the furniture did not belong to me. It was the responsability of the others.

Jaime PabloSydney, NSW

Customer Service Experience

When will Whittles.com.au respond to 3 emails & 2 phone calls & letter to Branch Manager. Service is inept, I’m happy to stat dec my issue. The issue has been going on since 3rd of January 19 as it was brought to the Strata Committee by several members.

I find it concerning in quote, “taking into consideration that owners wished to contribute 1/4 of total levy contributions to the admin fund....owners have already paid up 1/4 to the admin fund”, from Whittles explanation.

Our explicit instructions was never to pay 1st quarter levies, 01/02/19 - 30/04/19, entirely to Adminstration Fund.

Fix it up, we’re paying you a service.

Jaime P

Issue resolved. Thanks Rino

TonySydney

Transfer of Digital Files to our new Strata Management Company

Recently we left Whittles/Guardian Sydney for another Strata Management Company. The Strata Committee has been advised that all the digital files were just “dumped” without any filing, sorting system, causing problems for set up and on-going challenge for the new Strata Manager, if they need to look at something historical. Also some of the invoices from the Contractors were not paid. And the handover took 21 days which caused delays in payments.
In my opinion, we are very disappointed with Whittles for the handover of the digital files and the delay in the payment of Contractors. Beware when you next consider Whittles Sydney as your next Strata Company.

Janis D

Janis DSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Pleasant Experience!

We are a small complex of 6 units but none the less are made to feel just as important as any much larger complex. This I feel is due mainly by the person who manages our complex. He is always prompt to reply to our phone calls and emails and is there to guide us should we need his assistance.

Very helpful when we need advice, guidance and organising works

Every time I need help or advice on body corporate matters I get prompt and useful responses. They manage the process appropriately and guide our body corporate matters to be compliant. They manage our common area maintenance providers well.

JonnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really unpleasant to deal with

The company itself may be good, but they forget that their window to the world is the people on the phones. The first point of contact personnel are almost uniformly unhelpful, arrogant and dismissive. I have yet to have a contact where I feel that my enquiry has been dealt with, that the information I have requested is given.

Neville S.Whittles Body Corporate

Hi Jonno, I invite you to contact me directly to see how I may assist you. Email to: neville.sanders@whittles.com.au Neville Sanders, National Manager - Strata Services

Smoke detector/wiring issue

Smoke detector found faulty in unit.
The building's wiring overview was requested and the wrong information was then provided by the customers body corporate. Immediate remedial action undertaken by Whittles representative once the correct information was obtained. Professional technician engaged thru the raising of an urgent authorised Work Order.
Contact made directly with body corporate representative and undertaking direct contact with customer in question. An unfortunate situation however rectified by some proactive and reactive service from Whittles management.
refer Tom Casey, Strata Management

Frustratedasked

Does anyone have a contact for an ombudsman or lawyer who is willing to take a case against Whittles in the Northern Territory?

Dear 'Frustrated',
If you have concerns with Whittles services that you would like to resolve, we invite you to contact our General Manager, Peter Affleck on 08 8177 8319 at your convenience.
Kind regards,
P.A

Tina
Tina

Try consumer affairs first.

Frustrated

Thank you both for you replies. From what I have read they lack professionalism from beginning to end and has cost money, time and an enormous amount of undue stress for not doing what they were hired to do.
Thank you again for you assistance.

Linda

Lindaasked

Does anyone have Whittles email address for their Adelaide Office? I think it is crazy that they don't have it on their web page.

Fee
Fee

Hey. For general enquiries, the email is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au
If you have a property manager, the email is
First name.Surname@whittles.com.au.

Cheers

Hi Linda,
The Whittles Adelaide email address is info.adelaide@whittles.com.au

Email addresses for each branch feature on the website under the 'Contact Us' tab when you select the office location you are looking for. Or, you can select 'Email Us' on the very top menu bar homepage next to the 'Search' function.

Hope this helps!

Craigasked

Is the a body corporate ombudsman ? How can I get whittles to pay me my returns ? What is my way out ?

Nswombo@ombo.nsw.gov.au
For anyone needing an ombudsman to take on whittles

Get an answer from our members and Whittles Body Corporate representatives