Whywait Plumbing Services

Whywait Plumbing Services

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon Reeves

Simon ReevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most professional plumber on the Gold Coast

I don't understand the negative reviews for this company. Last week our kitchen sink completely blocked and we called two plumbers who said they had cleared the drain and a day later it was blocked drain again!
In frustration (and late on a Friday afternoon as we were having a grand final part the next day), I called Whywait Plumbing. Gary answered and was incredibly helpful. He then sent Nathan out who retrieved nothing short of a small tree from the drain pipe outside. I can't believe the other two plumbers missed this.
In all my time on the Gold Coast I have not encountered more helpful, friendly tradespeople.
Highly recommend for a professional service.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Realty Guru

Realty GuruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service Every Time

We’ve used Whywait numerous times and they are the best of our contractors that we use by far. Their service is absolutely #1 and they’ve never let us down no matter what time of the day or night we call them. Thanks Brad and Nathan for your professionalism and focus on long term solutions not cheap fixes that so many other plumbers do.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Marisa

Marisa

Totally Ripped off.

This company totally ripped me off. I had a dripping bathroom tap which was one of duel sinks. I was quoted a rather high price but went ahead with Whywait Plumbing as they were there on the spot and I was busy with other things. When I returned home I discovered the tap they replaced wasn't the same as the sister sink. On ringing the company I was told by a woman... not a hundred percent sure of her name but think it was Michelle that I would have to pay for a new second tap as the one they replaced the faulty one with was a spare they had in their premises and they didn't have another. In total it cost me over $600 to replace one dripping tap. WAIT people and get someone else.

Do not use this company!!

Very disappointed with the company and how childish they are !
Have had issues that have been paid for in full and still not fixed now when ever I call them they hang up on me.

Not happy

no equipment

Had a call out today with Whywait plumbers, guy was pleasant enough but didnt have the right tools to fix a blocked toilet drain. told me the tools he needed were up in brisbane would have to come back tomorrow sometime. so i sent him on his way and had to pay 66dollars call out fee. drain not fixed so have to get other plumber. the quote he gave me to come back with the right equipment was 566 dollars nearly fainted.Only turned up with plunger and a manuel stick

Memorable....For all the wrong reasons!!!

Sam

SamCedar Grove

Terrible service - both technical and customer service