2.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

EXCELLENT Same Day Service

I highly recommend Why wait Pluming Service,Nathan was excellent very friendly and gave me great advice and time,I had Nathan out here within the hour did a FANTASTIC job ..give Nathan 10 out 10:) HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE // WHYWAIT PLUMBING ...

DO NOT use this company

Cost a fortunate, did not complete the job. And most importantly left with exposed electrical wiring. When I phone for help to fix the job they had started they refused and yelled at me and told me to get a new dishwasher instead after paying $1200 over two call outs

Danielle
Danielle

Called you for 6 weeks daily? This is completely false as I called you once to come back and help sort out the problems but you chose to treat me in an very unprofessional matter that left me in tears.

Brad RoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ripped off and had no idea

I was quoted $66 for someone to come out to provide a quote to fix my solar hot water system, I received a call from a plumber at my dwelling informing me that the call out fee is now $200 because he had to check my plumbing?, no call to discuss beforehand, I didnt ask for him to check the house pipes, it has already been approved by the plumbing authority. I just wanted a quote to fix my solar hot water system, after all that they said they couldnt fix it and I need a new hot water system and said they will provide me with a quote, a month later still nothing, got someone else to repair my existing solar hot water these cowboys said couldnt be fixed.

Brad Rowe

Whywait you didn’t discuss the extra inspection or the $200 to me beforehand to approve, nor did I receive a quote to replace the hot water service as per my review. You cannot do extra work without discussing with the owner.

Brad G.Whywait Plumbing Services

Brad You were informed and agreed thats why you paid the account over a month ago.

Plumbers

Find out how Whywait Plumbing Services compares to other Plumbers

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Absolute Rip Off!!!!!!

A 50 litre hot water tank replaced for $1900!!!! Unfortunately my very elderly father was too frail of mind to understand that he was completely ripped off. He was given the usual run around described by other unfortunates on this site. BEWARE!!!!

ivo5255

ivo5255South East Queensland, QLD

Bushrangers (Highway Robbers) Still Exist in Queensland

Absolute Rip Off!!!

Lynne B.

Lynne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent same day service

I highly recommend Whywait Plumbing Services. Friendly, efficient and cost effective. A significant amount of water was flowing out around our water metre - within 4 hours of requesting a service the leaks were identified and repaired with no fuss, I will most certainly use your services again Lynne Ormeau

Excellent service

We recently used Whywait Plumbing for a water leak. Brad was great over the phone, when Dion came out he fixed the water leak straight away. Highly recommend Whywait Plumbing

Simon Reeves

Simon ReevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most professional plumber on the Gold Coast

I don't understand the negative reviews for this company. Last week our kitchen sink completely blocked and we called two plumbers who said they had cleared the drain and a day later it was blocked drain again!
In frustration (and late on a Friday afternoon as we were having a grand final part the next day), I called Whywait Plumbing. Gary answered and was incredibly helpful. He then sent Nathan out who retrieved nothing short of a small tree from the drain pipe outside. I can't believe the other two plumbers missed this.
In all my time on the Gold Coast I have not encountered more helpful, friendly tradespeople.
Highly recommend for a professional service.

Plumbers

Find out how Whywait Plumbing Services compares to other Plumbers

Marisa

Marisa

Totally Ripped off.

This company totally ripped me off. I had a dripping bathroom tap which was one of duel sinks. I was quoted a rather high price but went ahead with Whywait Plumbing as they were there on the spot and I was busy with other things. When I returned home I discovered the tap they replaced wasn't the same as the sister sink. On ringing the company I was told by a woman... not a hundred percent sure of her name but think it was Michelle that I would have to pay for a new second tap as the one they replaced the faulty one with was a spare they had in their premises and they didn't have another. In total it cost me over $600 to replace one dripping tap. WAIT people and get someone else.

Do not use this company!!

Very disappointed with the company and how childish they are !
Have had issues that have been paid for in full and still not fixed now when ever I call them they hang up on me.

Not happy

no equipment

Had a call out today with Whywait plumbers, guy was pleasant enough but didnt have the right tools to fix a blocked toilet drain. told me the tools he needed were up in brisbane would have to come back tomorrow sometime. so i sent him on his way and had to pay 66dollars call out fee. drain not fixed so have to get other plumber. the quote he gave me to come back with the right equipment was 566 dollars nearly fainted.Only turned up with plunger and a manuel stick

oncebittentwiceshy

oncebittentwiceshySouth East Queensland, QLD

Memorable....For all the wrong reasons!!!

Sam

SamCedar Grove

Terrible service - both technical and customer service