Wiggle.com.au

Wiggle.com.au

Shocking operation

I'd stay away from these guys. They randomly cancelled my order, told me to redo the order, charged a different price, gave me a code to get the correct price, then randomly cancelled the order again. On top of it they charged me for it and and after countless emails to them with no or arbitrary responses eventually told me that there was nothing outstanding on the account. I had to cancel the transaction with my bank and only after that did I get the money back - and then an email from them saying I got the money back. All in all this took over 6 weeks from order to sorting this mess out. I could have gone to a bike shop 50 times in that period. These guys are painful at the extreme and a bunch of crooks taking money for orders they cancel themselves. I doubt I would have ever got the money back unless I lodged a dispute with my credit card provider.

Buyers beware - Did not receive my order and no help from Customer service

Placed a large order totalling $272.97 (Order #6237455056). The items in the order add up to a total weight of around 5 kg and would be quite bulky, requiring packaging within a box.

I received a message from Australia Post stating that an order from Wiggle had been delivered. On checking my mailbox and the post office there was no item - I haven't received anything.

On lodging a complaint with Australia Post they said it had been delivered and provided 'proof' in the form of a delivery person holding a small packet in one hand in front of my letter box. There are two glaring problems with this:
1. The parcel in the photo is clearly not a parcel containing the 5kg of bulky items that I ordered in order #6237455056.
2. There is no evidence that the parcel in the photo was placed securely in the letter box. If it was left outside or left protruding it could have easily been stolen as the letter box is on a public footpath.

Given I have not received my order or any other delivery from Wiggle I can only assume the following scenario: Wiggle has mixed up my order and delivered something (not my order) in a small, light weight packet that has subsequently been lost or stolen.

So through no fault of my own I am now out of pocket $272.97.

Customer service has been useless so far. It has been more than 48 hours since I notified Wiggle and I haven't received any useful response, just bland words along the lines of the possibility that a neighbour may have picked up my parcel by mistake and that I should go looking for it. What a joke.

What Wiggle should actually be doing is tracing what has happened to my order by looking at the actual contents of my order and their records of parcel weights. This would show (without the need for my photographic evidence) that they have not delivered my order. They should also protect themselves against parcel loss and theft by using a secure signature-on-delivery service.

Looks like I'll have to recover my costs through consumer affairs and PayPal.

Poor returns process for Australian Customers

Wiggle once had an Australian address to return items. Now, customer has no choice but to pay hefty price for return UK post which is compulsory step to lodge return.

All items incorrect

Ordered a cycling jersey and winter cycling gloves, even though the stock for gloves stated they were in stock ended up placing an order for an item they no longer stock. In addition they lost the order for the cycling jersey which was not picked up until I enquired 3 weeks later.

Great price and fast delivery

Bought the Addidas Power Perfect shoes for $136.60. This is the cheapest I've been able to find it.
Was delivered as promised, within 5 days of the purchase (I believe shipped from UK?). Product as described and was a good fit. Overall very happy with the service. Would buy from them in the future.

Five ten shoes at great price quick delivery

My experience was all positive, great range and prices. Found the mtb shoes I was after right size and great price. I was wary about ordering from uk from au but they were here within 5 days which is faster than some things in aus. The Five Ten freeriders are just what I was after, great fit and good sole for riding.

No guest checkout option

Why is there no guest checkout option? I was forced to create an account and after doing so, it kept saying it didn’t recognise my email (even after verifying email address). As you are unable to purchase without an account (even though I signed up for one) I was unable to purchase the items I wanted. Will be purchasing items elsewhere.

really bad customer service

Order cancelled and i only found out when i logged in a week later to check the status. When i asked the customer service team i was sent an email saying someone will look into it. Here i am 1 week later there is still no response as to what actually happened to my order

Value for money !

Ordered Hiking booths ( Saloman 4D quest) which was selling for half the price compared to AU. They said delivery in 4 days and I got it in 4 days ( Shipped from the UK ). Did not return the product - So I dont know how good is their returns policy. The product itself was genuine and in good shape.

Dud returns policy

Because I searched the Australian web site I assumed the productive returns policy to the Australian address applied. Out does not, resulting in excessive UK postage. I won't use Wiggle again.

Terrible returns policy

Returns policy is terrible. Cost to return an item is double that to receive it. $16 to post an item back to them. Size charts online are useless. Treating customers with disdain.

Warranty doesn't exist

Spent $2,000+ on a bike groupset, a key component failed after only 4 months through no fault of my own. Went through the standard warranty processes only to be rejected on utterly false grounds.

Then, they simply stopped responding despite polite requests seeking clarification on their reasons. Ended up being more annoyed that they point blank ceased communications than the rejected warranty claim (although even that left me $450 out of pocket).

Do NOT use this company - Bike Exchange or ProBikeKit are a vastly better and safer alternative.

Not worth the hassle!

I ordered a set of mountain bike fork from the Australian website. The price was a bargain. When I received my item, it didn't have decals on it. I contacted support and got redirected to the UK support (alarm bells ringing) and asked where are my decals? Also I raised a dispute on PayPal about this transaction. I was told by support that it stated in their product page website that it doesn't come with decals and was given the link to the UK website of the product page.

But I ordered from the Australian website and it did not state that it did not come with decals. So I took a screenshot just in case they tried to change it and to show PayPal I have proof. All I was aking from Wiggle Australia (really Wiggle UK) was to either send me some decals or refund me some money as the item was not as described.

Funnily enough, after replying to the PayPal response and telling them I took a screenshot to show proof that the Australian website didn't say anything about having no decals. They finally realised that PayPal will eventually rule in my favour as I have the screenshot to prove them wrong. I ended up getting my refund!

And surely enough, now the Australian website has changed its product page. Moral of the story, always use PayPal and take screenshots.

Terrible - items not sent after one month, then cancelled

After ordering items, they were sent back to the warehouse after not finding my address. After a month of talking to the warehouse and around 10 emails back and forth, the items were still not re shipped. In the end, they said some of my order items were out of stock. What ?? So, 5 weeks later, the order has been cancelled, I still an't ride my bike and it's off to any actual shop...
Would not use again for any bike tools or anything required in a timely manor

Thieves - Don't waste your time or money

Purchased a pair of hiking boots that fell apart on the first hike. Clearly faulty, I contacted them and was told I would need to ship the goods back to them - at my own cost - and then they would examine them to see if they were faulty, despite numerous crystal clear photos showing the extent of the problem. They would only issue a refund if they believed them to be faulty - which of course they would not have done, as they are thieves. Trying to have this resolved has taken a month with no answers so far - they simply ignore any email sent now.

Avoid, avoid, avoid. Not worth the headache and hassle.

Nothing to review - Finally cancalled order after 3 weeks

Ordered Garmin which they claim to have in stock. After 2 weeks of no activity, contacted them and was told that they had a problem with their software and I should cancel and reorder (!) I complied and waited another wek but still with no action on their part. Asked them to post the item within 24 hours and was told they couldn't comply with this so, to their credit they refunded my money again. Back to google to find another supplier.

Appalling company to deal with

Wiggle purport to have an "Australian arm" to the business. But it looks like it is just an Australian domain name. All of the products come from the UK. It is possible to get free or cheap shipping TO Australia.

But beware if you want to send something back. The RETURNS process is expensive and it takes ages for the money to be deposited into your account.

Look elsewhere for an Australian based company.

Also interesting to note that Wiggle doesn't comment on this forum. They want your money - but don't provide a good level of service.

This is perfect service

Before I buy from them, I also read so many reviews, most is bad, so I tried my luck. I paid on saturday and I received it on wednesday. Fast delivery, even just normal delivery. I am really happy with the shoe and wiggle service.

Positive experiences

Over the last 5 years, ordered 3 pairs of Solomon X Ultra hiking shoes. Each time waited anxiously due to a lot of negative reviews. But so far, they have not disappointed me. My latest order was on 29/12/18 and the shoe arrived today 4/12/18. So I guess if you know your shoe size and you don't plan to do a product return & having to deal with their customer service, it's worthwhile coz I only paid $124 compare to the local retailing price of more than $250.

Look elsewhere.

Not only did my shoes take forever to arrive, i was sent the wrong size. After receiving VERY poor customer service, i know how to go through lengthy returns process, pay for the return and it will take a MONTH or MORE to get a refund.
Safe to say ill NEVER order from them again