2.2

3.0
2.4

Paul Cumby
Paul CumbyPerth, WA

Extortionate delivery prices from a previously good site

Used to rely on Wiggle when was living in Australia previously. Now back and looking to order much needed products. The minimum order of $199 for free delivery is crazy and $25 for delivery is madness. Looks like I will be looking elsewhere , but its a shame as their products are reasonably priced.
Erin
ErinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Extremely disappointing

My husband ordered an aerobar bike handlebars on the 6th of November and he paid express post as he needed them ASAP, which was an additional $30.99. He emailed them on the 14th of November to query where his handlebars are. He got a response saying there would be a reply within ideally 72 hours or 7 days at latest. It’s now the 24th of November, he has received no response and no handlebars.
The tracking updated and advised it’s delayed but will be sent by 19th of November (well, obviously not). No update since then. We have requested a refund for not only the cost of the product but the express post too. Hopefully we get a response, or will escalate it further.
Niall Quinn
Niall QuinnSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Joshua N.
Joshua N.New South Wales

Terrible Returns Policy

Ordered some knee pads which cost me $24 to have delivered (wiping out most of the sale price of the item). They're too small, so now I have to pay another $30 to return them with no option to swap to a larger size. No more Wiggle for me. Show details
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

PMH
PMH2 posts

OK Product range - slow shipping partners

Wiggle has been a trusted online bike store for many years, but their recent shipping has been extremely slow. 1 month for an order to arrive, of which 2 weeks was the order sitting with the courier in the UK and then 1 week with the courier in Australia, but Wiggle tried to blame AU customs for the delay, even though AU customs processed in 1 day. Too unreliable now. Show details
Slug
Slug

They sent the wrong size

It took forever to get to Australia and when it did they were the wrong size.
The return prompted me to pay $29 to send it back which after an email they wiped.

Only good thing about this experience is that they returned my money (minus the shipping) and that didn’t punch a hole in the wall.

Orem L.
Orem L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad shipping partner

Package delayed, sitting with carrier for days no movement. In the future will only purchase from company if FedEx or DHL is offered. Wiggle uses Dai, similar low-level quality as Toll or Australia Post.
john
johnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Enduro mtb

purchased enduro buke via wiggle as couldnt find a small frame bike in my area
bike order arrived in perfect condition 1 week from london heathrow to my home in seqld. coulnt be happier with service tracking and delivery from wiggle uk australia website Show details
Toby H.
Toby H.Perth, WA

Poor Customer service- returns policy

Ordered a cycling top and when it arrived it was too small despite me ordering my usual XXL size(cycling clothing sizing is notoriously variable). Wiggle returns policy requires the customer to pay return postage which in this case was 40% of the item. Tried to engage with their customer services and received a response which could be summarised as 'like it or leave' so henceforth I will order from a company that pays a little more attention to their customer needs and provides better service. Show details
Simon M.
Simon M.Sydney, NSW

Wiggle cancelled my order then refused to provide a full refund

Ordered a large product and was charged a significant amount for freight. Wiggle cancelled my order twice. Courier company “lost” the first order then “damaged” the second. After many emails and live chats I did manage to get a partial refund but after many more emails, live chats and assurances and over a month later I’m still waiting for the freight to be refunded. Show details
Sheka F.
Sheka F.

Very poor customer service

I ordered shoes and instead got a bike helmet. A standard reply email referenced work in April, although we were well into May. It then took them 48 hours to respond. Despite messing up the order, they wouldn't correct it until receiving the wrong item back. No contrition. Not the customer service experience one would expect of a major brand. Show details
Karen
KarenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Customer service does not exist, Chat not working

Received the wrong item. Wiggle sent cycling trail liner shorts for men and the order was for women and (the padding is different for men and women). https://www.wiggle.com.au/assos-womens-trail-liner-cycle-shorts. Tried to return using the customer service contact three times over 2 weeks. No response back. Tried to use chat during the hours they have on their website. Chat does not work, cannot click on it to start. Have purchased from wiggle previously without an issue but I have not had to return an incorrectly sent item. Now see there are many people that have had the same experience. Show details
eMs321
eMs32110 posts

Australian website, but ships from UK! BEWARE

Unfortunately, I had no idea that wiggle.com.au would be shipping from the UK. Or I would have never ordered. Yes it's on the website in the small print but who checks every com.au site to confirm they are really located in Australia, I wanted to order from Australia. I thought I'd receive it faster and and that I could return it easily. But no. Shipping took almost a month. The product was ok but too small, but of course now its no longer a local return but an international one. Too much trouble for a pair of fins so thats $50 down the drain. And they removed my review because they are trying to hide they are not in Australia. The only reason I ordered from them is because I thought I could easily return exchange. NOT.
Andrew T
Andrew THunter Region, NSW7 posts

Good discount however BEWARE DELIVERY, ALL UK, NOT AU

2 weeks from order and the items still in UK. "wiggle.com.au" is NOT located in AU! Dang, I didn't check "product review" BEFORE order, lol. The 9 days seemed slow for local, but was a good discount, so no complaints there. Now I'm reading the excessive amount of poor feedback. NOT LOCAL, BUYER BEWARE :)

Ethan B.
Ethan B.

Are the dropper post legit

Khaw L
Khaw L

Anyone bought shoes from wiggle? Specifically Adidas ultra boost. Just wondering if the product is legitimate or fake as the prices are kind of too good to be true.

Mehran
Mehran

I bought a pair of Salomon shoes with 40% discount and double checked it with a store in DFO, it was legit based on what the guy said. Not sure about the other items on the website, but I don't think they are fake generally speaking.

NS_FZ
NS_FZ

I bought a Salomon Ultra Mid GTX from them. Great pricing and delivered in 7 days. Not sure about other products but I got an excellent deal.

Leith
Leith

Did you end up purchasing and receiving the ultra boost?

I’m looking at a pair for my son and $150 with a further $20 discount does seem too good to be true...

Jim
Jim

are they products legitimate or fake?

TPT
TPT

They appear to be real. They appear to have a supply chain set up. Look them up on the web, for feed back in different forums, the UK business registration site and then come back and tell us yourself.

Extra Information