Wiggle.com.au

Wiggle.com.au

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terry b.

Terry b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have received the wrong item two orders in a row

I received my order incorrectly. I ordered size 10 sneakers and I received 9.5. I returned them 14 days ago as per their process and they still have not refunded me. Whilst I was waiting, I ordered them again, thinking I would get the right pair and exactly the same thing happened again. So they now owe me twice. When I try to resolve, they keep circling back to things that don't matter. Instead of saying 'lets check why this hasn't been refunded to you" I'm am getting the run around. If I could copy and paste the emails I would and you would shake your heads. last response from them was asking to clarify why I got them sent twice??? only their warehouse can possibly know that.

Simon C

Simon C

Great when the products arrive. Constantly no shipping information.cant track orders.

Prices not always the best
Noticed of late their delivery times and poor delivery info means no way to track a shipment. They no longer provide any tracking number. Which is terrible

Jethro

JethroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent wiggle

Got Salomon x ultra 3 GTX hiking shoes, great price and exactly what I ordered. Excellent shipping ordered Friday and got them Wednesday to Melbourne from uk unbelievable. Will be buying from wiggle in the future, well done guys.

hunterssports

hunterssportsHunter Region, NSW

Failure by wiggle

Item on web site states in stock. Made oder and payment. Yet 2 weeks later still waiting for product. Checked info on order, states back order. Took my money but had no product.
More people need to be aware of this lame tactic.
Its a disgrace. I guess I will just go back to purchasing local.

August 30th 2019 Update: Good pricing and fast service.

I have used wiggle on many many occasions. I'm happy with the sales services. Usually if item is sent from the UK if in stock lands and delivered in NSW within 10 days.
1 time Aust post damaged items in box. Wiggle wore the cost and assisted me even the fact it was not wiggle that damaged it but lame austpost.

michele miers

michele miersMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Experience

Ordered a Columbia wind jacket and a Columbia zip jacket both on special and great prices. Paid AU $25 more in Dubai for the same Jacket. Delivered to S.Australia after a week approx. No issues. Cant comment on return issues others have expressed, as I havent needed to.

Harry K.

Harry K.

Good as gold!

Ordered 4 items, under Armour and Adidas, navigating the site was quite easy, prices were great, received all the right products and sizes, package arrived within a week of ordering.

Happy with the purchase (items), Irate with the delivery.

Ordered a pair of alphabounce beyond 2m kicks and adidas adissage slides 13/7/2019, received it 24/07/2019. Items were in perfect condition. It was perfectly sealed in a box when I received everything that I should, there's a receipt inside. Items were immaculate. Only thing to note is the long logistic process, took a long time before the tracking website gets updated and the delivery was longer than expected. If you want a quicker way of receiving your package, go for a more premium delivery for peace of mind and efficiency. Overall, I was happy and contented with the items. It's a steal. Would definitely purchase again but hoping for a better and more efficient delivery like other online store such as: ASOS.

SimonK

SimonKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy returns process, awful customer service.

Your product will arrive promptly, with a promise of easy returns if you need. But this is not true at all. You send the return (to what turns out to be their local warehouse) by the parcel point method that they advise. But this will take two weeks to travel to next city apparently. Then they will not even register the return into your account, let alone refund you. This will only happen after they ship your returned item to their home base in England (by a very slow boat) for inspection, something that they will not do at the local warehouse that the product was sent from. You can try contacting them during this whole process, but you will be met with form responses from outsourced customer service bots. Worst experience ever.

Bikeman

Bikeman

Very poor deliver, returns and customer support

I’d not recommend buying through these guys. My order did not arrive after 3 weeks, then after a replacement order was dispatched I waited more weeks when it arrived. So, delivered after about 6 weeks. I opened it only to find the wrong power adaptor. I queried this and got no reply day after day. Eventually on the 4th day I was told the power adaptor should not have been there. I pointed out it should as it is listed on their Australia site. I was then told that there is another page on their site that says a UK adaptor is all that is supplied. Wiggle we’re unwilling to take their incorrect product back. Not a good place to shop.

pboz

pbozGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

1st order, won’t be the last.

Ordered early Thursday morning, shoes sent from the UK and received Monday morning in Melbourne. Excellent communication, speedy delivery and best of all, a great price. Was slightly put off by the bad reviews, but very happy I ordered and had a positive experience.

sucker

sucker

Shocking operation

Still Waiting

Still WaitingSydney, NSW

Buyers beware - Did not receive my order and no help from Customer service

Poor returns process for Australian Customers

Wiggle once had an Australian address to return items. Now, customer has no choice but to pay hefty price for return UK post which is compulsory step to lodge return.

Ted

Ted

All items incorrect

Ordered a cycling jersey and winter cycling gloves, even though the stock for gloves stated they were in stock ended up placing an order for an item they no longer stock. In addition they lost the order for the cycling jersey which was not picked up until I enquired 3 weeks later.

Elmar Shar

Elmar SharSydney, NSW

Great price and fast delivery

Bought the Addidas Power Perfect shoes for $136.60. This is the cheapest I've been able to find it.
Was delivered as promised, within 5 days of the purchase (I believe shipped from UK?). Product as described and was a good fit. Overall very happy with the service. Would buy from them in the future.

Five ten shoes at great price quick delivery

My experience was all positive, great range and prices. Found the mtb shoes I was after right size and great price. I was wary about ordering from uk from au but they were here within 5 days which is faster than some things in aus. The Five Ten freeriders are just what I was after, great fit and good sole for riding.

Mlben

MlbenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No guest checkout option

Why is there no guest checkout option? I was forced to create an account and after doing so, it kept saying it didn’t recognise my email (even after verifying email address). As you are unable to purchase without an account (even though I signed up for one) I was unable to purchase the items I wanted. Will be purchasing items elsewhere.

gulrez t.

gulrez t.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

really bad customer service

Order cancelled and i only found out when i logged in a week later to check the status. When i asked the customer service team i was sent an email saying someone will look into it. Here i am 1 week later there is still no response as to what actually happened to my order

Ramakrishnan K.

Ramakrishnan K.Sydney, NSW

Value for money !

Ordered Hiking booths ( Saloman 4D quest) which was selling for half the price compared to AU. They said delivery in 4 days and I got it in 4 days ( Shipped from the UK ). Did not return the product - So I dont know how good is their returns policy. The product itself was genuine and in good shape.

Dud returns policy

Because I searched the Australian web site I assumed the productive returns policy to the Australian address applied. Out does not, resulting in excessive UK postage. I won't use Wiggle again.