Fedz

FedzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very poor packaging for an expensive tent!

Very poor packaging for an expensive tent! My $600 tent was wrapped in rubbish liner when I received it. The tent fly could’ve been easily damaged during sorting and transport. Would need to check thoroughly for damage.

Raj V

Raj VSydney

Excellent price and fast delivery

Bought a pair of Mizuno Goretex running shoes. They were offered about $80 cheaper than any other site, and they arrived very fast (ahead of promised date). Couldn’t be happier.

Marcus O.

Marcus O.Perth, WA

Very poor customer service

Bought a product from Wild Earth in 2019 which had a major fault with it. I have tried numerous times via email, live chat and phone to return it for a warranty claim but they will not even respond to me. Now having to get the ACCC involved. Very very disappointed to not even be respected enough as a customer for them to reply.

747800Sydney, NSW

Poor after sales experience.

I purchased a back pack from this company.

My dog chewed the buckle off of it. I've tried to resolve it without much success.

Wild Earth firstly removed my review of the product. Secondly they've referred me to their supplier and thirdly, they've seemingly ceased engaging to resolve the matter.

I've expressly stated that I wish to pay for the replacement buckle, but I've been sent different buckles that don't fit.

It seems once they have your money, they walk away from after sales support.

Would I purchase from here again? No.

carlsbertram

carlsbertramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No problems after a number of purchases

Have purchased items from Wild Earth a number of times and have also been through the returns process with a tent that was not working out for me. I was dealing with Nathan for the return and had no issues. I find they stock some pretty decent gear, higher end than Snowys. One thing that I do have to mention is that their review system is flawed, mine never seemed to get published.

Cynthia L.

Cynthia L.South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle-free returns & excellent customer service

Rose B.

Rose B.Sydney, NSW

Disappointing

Dodgy product sizing. My North Face coat was meant to be size S, but definitely felt more like an XS. Online Returns (avoiding naming him) very unhelpful as the guy was unable to remember our previous conversations - very convenient. Will be avoiding Wild Earth in the future.

Mel B

Mel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Time I Have Ever Bought From This Organisation

I have just recently bought two separate items for the first time from this organisation. One of these items I recently received. Currently the Covid-19 pandemic is going on and unless you are living under a rock, you could use basic common sense and realise there will be delays in delivery. The item I have received is in perfect condition. The price I paid for this item was very competitive. and I am happy with the item i received. The only area for improvement is that the plastic (?) satchel that the item came in, was the only protection around the item (maybe some bubble wrap too would be great). Thank you so much for your superior service during these extraordinary times!

No response to dangerous defective item

I purchased a $100 Zempire 2 burner Deluxe stove last year from Wild Earth. The supplied Zempire gas hose was defective and caught fire after less than 2 months of use. Luckily I was watching and was able to put it out straight away otherwise there would have been a serious fire. I explained what happened to Wild Earth via email and asked for a replacement Zempire hose and received no response. I will contact Zempire directly to see what their response is to their dangerous defective product.

RRR

RRRNSW

Description and Reviews Not to be Believed

Over the years I have received some good products and service from Wild Earth .. however it is very disappointing when they refuse to include negative reviews.
Four times (4 re-writes) I have submitted a One Star review for the Therm-a-Rest Z Lite Sol Mat .. I know they have read my review because they have changed their incorrect description from
Thermarest Z-LITE SOL All season Foam Hiking Mat
to
Thermarest Z-LITE SOL 3 Season Foam Hiking Mat.
This Z-LITE SOL mat as well as having very poor insulation also quickly loses its comfort support after a few weeks of use.

Wild Earth reviews are sorely unbalanced...............

alex p.

alex p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

After receiving a damaged item(in transport) the help centre was able to dispatch a new item that day and a free return for the damaged item. No waiting times and slow forms, as I was leaving for my trip in 3 days was extremely helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Wild Earth to my friends and family

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery on time as advertise

first time using Wild Earth online to purchase Osprey Fairview 40L. I ordered on Monday and received on Thursday delivered by Australia Post. So excited to try out my first purchase of Osprey backpack on my upcoming trip to Italy.

nerfherder

nerfherderPerth

Great variety & prices

After a fair bit of research on the shoes I wanted, I purchased a pair of Scarpa Moraine Plus Mid GTX Hiking Boots through the Wild Earth online store. Everything went smoothly and no problems at all.
Free postage took just over a week to Perth, Western Australia.
Will buy from them again. Thank you Wild Earth.

Excellent Service -they responded quickly

My order arrived within quoted delivery time. I returned one item (size not right for me) through their system - it worked perfectly, quick response and timely processing of my credit.

Nutri B.

Nutri B.South West, WA

Cheap chinese sahara swags. Don't buy

Sahara swag is made in china. Mostly made of rubber, very little "canvas". I wouldn't let my dog sleep on the matress it is so thin. It is just a matress topper with no thickness or comfort to it.

Customer service replies quickly, trying to make you feel stupid saying it will expand. Well 3 months later I am still waiting for this magic expansion of the foam they promised.....

Amazing service

purchased some runners, much cheaper than the shopping centres, fast efficient and professional. I chatted with Dan as i forgot to add my promo code, within 1 minute he had fixed it up and i was all set.

Will be back for sure!!

powersaver

powersaverVictoria

Meh..

Many items are falsely advertised, including a backpack I purchased (which is proving to be a nightmare to return!). Advertised as a 36 litre when is actually 34 litre. I'd be very very wary about sizings that are listes and be checking manufacturers websites!
The stuff I have ordered has been pretty good quality and at very competitive prices but this backpack and trying to return it has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Stefan M.

Stefan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Went looking on-line for outdoor mens clothing. Found a great selection from Wild Earth on-line store. The on-line store was easy to navigate and provided some great specials. Purchasing was very easy and there was a quick delivery of the products.

Victor N

Victor NMelbourne

excellent customer service. ships quick!

amazing excellent customer service. ships quick! very precise and professional. had to return an item and had no trouble. I'm a very happy customer! love my Nuptse north face vest!

LouLou

LouLouSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing customer service!!

Dealing with the support team at the Wild Earth Online store was an absolute pleasure. I communicated with them via online chat, email support and also by phone before I made my final choice to purchase an Osprey Ultralight stuffable backpack and duffle bag. I received my purchases which are exactly what I had been searching for in under 24hrs! Extremely happy and will definitely shop there again.