See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

alex p.

alex p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

After receiving a damaged item(in transport) the help centre was able to dispatch a new item that day and a free return for the damaged item. No waiting times and slow forms, as I was leaving for my trip in 3 days was extremely helpful. I have and will continue to recommend Wild Earth to my friends and family

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery on time as advertise

first time using Wild Earth online to purchase Osprey Fairview 40L. I ordered on Monday and received on Thursday delivered by Australia Post. So excited to try out my first purchase of Osprey backpack on my upcoming trip to Italy.

nerfherder

nerfherderPerth

Great variety & prices

After a fair bit of research on the shoes I wanted, I purchased a pair of Scarpa Moraine Plus Mid GTX Hiking Boots through the Wild Earth online store. Everything went smoothly and no problems at all.
Free postage took just over a week to Perth, Western Australia.
Will buy from them again. Thank you Wild Earth.

Excellent Service -they responded quickly

My order arrived within quoted delivery time. I returned one item (size not right for me) through their system - it worked perfectly, quick response and timely processing of my credit.

Nutri B.

Nutri B.South West, WA

Cheap chinese sahara swags. Don't buy

Sahara swag is made in china. Mostly made of rubber, very little "canvas". I wouldn't let my dog sleep on the matress it is so thin. It is just a matress topper with no thickness or comfort to it.

Customer service replies quickly, trying to make you feel stupid saying it will expand. Well 3 months later I am still waiting for this magic expansion of the foam they promised.....

Amazing service

purchased some runners, much cheaper than the shopping centres, fast efficient and professional. I chatted with Dan as i forgot to add my promo code, within 1 minute he had fixed it up and i was all set.

Will be back for sure!!

powersaver

powersaverVictoria

Meh..

Many items are falsely advertised, including a backpack I purchased (which is proving to be a nightmare to return!). Advertised as a 36 litre when is actually 34 litre. I'd be very very wary about sizings that are listes and be checking manufacturers websites!
The stuff I have ordered has been pretty good quality and at very competitive prices but this backpack and trying to return it has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Stefan M.

Stefan M.South East Queensland, QLD

Went looking on-line for outdoor mens clothing. Found a great selection from Wild Earth on-line store. The on-line store was easy to navigate and provided some great specials. Purchasing was very easy and there was a quick delivery of the products.

Victor N

Victor NMelbourne

excellent customer service. ships quick!

amazing excellent customer service. ships quick! very precise and professional. had to return an item and had no trouble. I'm a very happy customer! love my Nuptse north face vest!

LouLou

LouLouSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing customer service!!

Dealing with the support team at the Wild Earth Online store was an absolute pleasure. I communicated with them via online chat, email support and also by phone before I made my final choice to purchase an Osprey Ultralight stuffable backpack and duffle bag. I received my purchases which are exactly what I had been searching for in under 24hrs! Extremely happy and will definitely shop there again.

Muriel

Muriel

Extremely poor

My email requesting confirmation of item availability has not been addressed. I found many reviews about this shop stating that an ordered item never arrived because it was not longer in stock. I didn't want the same inconvenience. Hence, the decision to email a few shops. Wild Earth did not respond and lost a customer.

Steph

StephWestern Australia

Great customer service and good product quality!

My delivery was delayed but the staff member did his best to try and help me. I felt well look after and the quality of the product Raptor 10 is great. I would definitely recommend and order again!

Kel

Kel

Service is as good as the Sale

Mostly I find when you buy something the sales person is great, but the after sales service isn’t great. Nathan after sales service was fantastic, nothing was a problem, amazing thanks

not happy Jan

not happy JanMelbourne

How to make sure your customers never buy from you again

Customer service is non-existent. I was buying a product from this company and received an email offering me free postage if I bought that day. I went back into the shopping cart was not unable to untick the free freight option. My credit card was put in and I was going to check the final figure thinking it would show the free freight but I never saw the final figure I was paying until after the transaction went through. I immediately contacted the company and supplied a copy of their offer but they wont honour it. Just letting all prospective buyers beware.

Awesome service!

Great products & value! We will shop again here.
Loved the fast delivery and reliable service especially after we lost the whole family’s running/working shoes to a burglar at Xmas.
Cheers.
Team Salter’s

Sonia Perez

Sonia Perez

Amazing "The North face" jacket. It took 12 hours to arrive home.

My husband got in love with a North Face jacket in our recent overseas holidays but he did not found his size. We got the reference number and found it in Wild Earth. We ordered it and received it the next day very early. Really surprise us. Amazing!!

Brock

BrockNGUKURR

Fantastic customer service, fast delivery

Nathan from WildEarth is a champion. Had my gear out to me in no time with spot on customer service. Would highly recommend

Great Experience

I purchased a couple of items for my latest trip, and was amazed in how quickly it arrived, literally overnight.

LM1

LM1Perth

Misleading, false advertising, poor customer service

Buyers BEWARE. Ordered a size of shorts previously tried on in store, and was sent a pair 2 sizes too small. When questioned about it was told they 'convert' them to smaller sizes. Even when stated that the item requested was what the tag indicates, was told I had the correct item, even though 2 sizes too small. Condescending customer service, doesn't refund shipping when they send an incorrect item. Would not recommend.

Hamid

Hamid

Easy, competitive and fast delivery

Easy, competitive and fast delivery
Great range of products, competitive prices and deals, fast free 3 day delivery in AU with tracking option. Easy & hassle free ZipPay and Afterpay. That was part on my fantastic experience with their online shop.