2Wild Secrets

Verified🏆 2024 Award

Is this real

Still waiting
Still waiting

Hopefully you don’t have to wait

Wild Secrets   DM

Hi Harley, We can assure you that we are real.

-- Cara

I just spent $200 plz say your real ha

Wild Secrets   DM

Hi Harley, We have been a reputable company for over 30 years.

Please get in touch with our Customer Service team directly should you need any further assistance.

-- Cara

Roy O.
Roy O.

whats the best strap for large dildo's

Wild Secrets   DM

Hi Roy, Its hard to advise which is the best as everyone is different and what the 'best' may be largely comes down to personal opinion. It would also depend on the size of the dildo you have as there are different limitations for different harnesses.

We do provide all measurements on the listings for ease of purchase and if you have any specific questions you can reach out to our Customer Service team via phone, email or Live Chat.

-- Amelia

David R.
David R.

how is an extender put on ? The one i have the internal diameter is too small.

Wild Secrets   DM

Hi David, Thank you for your enquiry.

Usually you would put it on much like a condom, a waterbased lubricant will make it easier to fit in place.

However, we wouldn't suggest wearing an extension that is too small as this could cause discomfort or injury.

-- James

Darryl S
Darryl S

I purchased some items of lingerie for my wife and I went off the size chart and when it arrived it doesn’t fit. Is there any return policy on items purchased.

Wild Secrets   DM

Hi Darryl, we're sorry to hear some items don't fit! Please contact support@wildsecrets.com.au to speak to Customer Service for order related queries. Thanks!

Angela
Angela

I purchased a product online and got an email confirming my order. The next day I'm getting an email from Hannah at customer service stating that because I'm a first time customer I need to confirm first and last 4 digits of my card, first and last digit of the CCTV and the expiry date. The email states that it's to protect against credit card fraud. This looks suspicious to me. Any first timers got asked to do this by wild secret?

by_Jill
by_Jill

Hi Angela,

I went onto this website through recommendations from friends and hearing an Ad on Radio. I loved the range & prices. My first order did exceed $250.00 and I did get an email regarding clarification. I too was suspicious so I called them to confirm which put my mind at ease. I was happy to see that their doing something to prevent credit card fraud which I appreciate.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Jill

SuperMisha
SuperMisha

Honestly, through secured payment gateway...you shouldn't have to confirm those details. You are basically giving the information to a staff member and trusting that it is a honest employee. They should not keep your credit card on file or ask you for the information where they can write/record it down. I shopped at Toys4Grownups.com.au and I received next day delivery. Not to mentioned they were cheaper in price on every product line.

bull.kaisae
bull.kaisae

How long does it take for international deliveries to be done ?

Katie1981
Katie1981

On their website it says 7-14 business days

JessSinclair
JessSinclair

I purchased a product off this website about half an hour ago and am yet to receive an email regarding proof of purchase and some sort of receipt, which is a concern as other online shops send receipts instantly. Should I be worried?

Litigant
Litigant

Yes, to a certain extent. It usually will give a receipt after the processing of a payment. However, their online system leaves a lot to be desired. If your payment went through at your end (ie your bank), but Wild Secrets didnt receive it, it is traceable and fixable. It just takes your time and effort.

If, like their online email system, you will be lucky to get a response within weeks. I orginianlly thought it just didnt work until one day I rang them and explained I had emailed them twice over the space of three weeks and had not received an answer. The Customer Service person said that they we very busy and just not got around to answering them.

There are strict banking rules over online funds transfer and, unless a dodgy company that steals, all funds are traceable and refundable. Best course of action, although work for you, is to ring them and get them to find your order and confirm it.

Get an answer from our members and Wild Secrets representatives