Verifiedwildfiresports.com.au

1.8

Robert D.
Robert D.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Very poor customer relations

I bought a pair of shoes online as I'm interstate, great price but that's where it ended. Received my order and one of the shoes has 3 lumps in the toe area. I made contact with the company and they replied saying they have to go through ASICS for the warranty to replace them. 5 days later and still nothing has happened. You would think they would have their own warranty and replace my shoes as their site tells me they have another pair the same. You would think they would check the order to make sure it is in perfect condition before sending it interstate. Seems like they sell alot of defected products from the reviews I've just read. Should of paid the extra and got them locally Show details
Richard H
Richard HSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Refund excellence

Bought well known brand of shoe and brand I’ve used before - had problem with one foot as a result of the particular design of this new shoe after wearing it a few times. After a few discussions with Wildfire they agreed to fully refund the purchase. I was a previous customer and they are still my no 1 first stop for new gear. Show details ·  1
Jesse37
Jesse37AU3 posts

Poor service

I ordered a $300 backpack and extra for express shipping online and paid by credit card . A day later, they email asking for extra security information from my bank statement which per their email "may take up to a working day to appear", putting the order on hold until I respond. No offer to return cost of express shipping, no mention of this on their website. Why is an Australian credit card not enough? I suspect they were just behind in shipping orders or stock issues. I asked for a refund, bought from a competitor and won't be dealing with them again.
A wee man
A wee mannewcastle13 posts
  Online store

great products, competitive pricing, super fast delivery

great products, competitive pricing, super fast delivery and tracking
highly recommend Show details
Robyn Kennaugh
Robyn Kennaugh
Bryan Crosby
Bryan CrosbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
PRIVATEER
PRIVATEERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

The best customer service

I run a bush walking group and we recently used these guys for a bulk buy of snake bandages. Their price was the best bar non. Also their responsivness and overall service was brilliant. Thank you to the customer service team and in Particular Jess. Show details ·  1
Dan
nina
ninaAlice Springs, NT3 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Best socks ever

Best socks ever and great online service.. I look forward to shopping online again soon. I live remote with not a lot of choice in town! Show details ·  1
bobby G
bobby GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
  Online store

EPIC SERVICE, EPIC PRICING. What more would you want?

I needed to replace a cold water (ear protectors) swim cap I'd ordered twice before from the USA. I found Wildfire by accident on the web, and the cap was less expensive (identical brand, etc) and the website and service A+. Got it in less than a week. I know it's a small purchase but everything counts online and would HIGHLY recommend them. I'd buy something I don't even want just for the great service ! :) Show details ·  1
Dale
DaleSydney, NSW2 posts
Rowan S.
Rowan S.South East Queensland, QLD
M. Edwards
M. Edwards
  Online store

3rd time purchasing and you ain't failed me yet !!

Not normally happy to buy online but took gamble on running shoes as good "special" price. Easy to track order and see it still on way -in these "slower delivery times". Recieved items in NZ in reasonable time frame.
Shoes perfect as were the 2 times prior Show details ·  1
Peter Gilbert
Peter GilbertSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Online store

Bad experience and poor follow up service

Ordered a bunch of stuff online including 4 sets of calf compressions. Upon opening arrival of said items I noticed one packet was previously opened and contained one only calf compression. I contacted immediately to advise the order was incomplete with the guy on the phone admitting they had dropped the ball and they would send another set. Waited a day and no tracking number so I contacted again. The individual who I spoke with the previous day did nothing with the order by way of note or post. The 2nd person I spoke with advised they would post and send a tracking number. Should not have happened in the first place if they would bother to check what they were dispatching.  Show details

Mary Hsu
Mary Hsu · Online store

I bought Nemo Hornet 2 person tent on Boxing Day 2020.
I was camping at Totaranui camping ground New Zealand for two nights. It was a nice weather but at night the dew went through the side of the grey inner tent have half green cover. Why the design is so strange the green cover only cover half of the tent? If raning day water can run through the gape from that side. If is water proof why the dew can go through into the tent? And all that side are very wet during the night. And I found in the morning had few drop of water in that side of inner tent.

Mary Hsu
Mary Hsu · Online store

I bought a Nemo Hornet 2 person tent on Boxing Day 2020 from AU store online. Didn’t realize what foot printing for, so didn’t buy it with the tent. Now is out of stock. Should You still have one in Stock because it didn’t go with me?
Mary Hsu from NZ.