Wildfire Sports

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liz Young

Liz YoungSydney, NSW

Vibrams

Ordered online and shortly after realised I'd ordered the incorrect size. Called Wildfire the following morning and they were able to correct my order. I mentioned I was taking the Vibrams overseas to a friend and asked if I would receive my order within one week. They expressed posted them with no charge, I received my parcel the following day. Great service, great product. It's such gestures of kindness that make a huge difference. Thanks so much!

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thank you for your kind review Liz, much appreciated!

Misleading information and poor customer service

Purchased smallest size Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones using the online measures and they were ridiculously large. Was charged $12 to receive them, $19.95 to return them plus $11 in post office charges. Call centre worker advised she was new and couldn't help and couldn't find her supervisor and suggested I call back another day. Not her fault but frustrating when I feel the online measurement information was inaccurate and therefore misleading, consequently costing me money in postage charges. Disappointing experience from an online store that came highly recommended.

Peter Knight

Peter Knight

Fantastic company

It is great to deal with a company that does what it says it will do. A wide range of outdoor and travel goods at very competitive prices. Fantastic personalised service, goods delivered promptly, exactly what I wanted. I'll definitely use them for all my outdoor need, thanks Wildfire, Peter

Thanks Peter!

Muriel

Muriel

Outstanding service

They responded promptly to my emails questions. They dispatched the item within two hours of my order. Item was received two days later (even though it was a normal delivery to regional Qld. ). Well done guys.

Rory

RoryGreat Southern, WA

Faultless

These guys were well priced but more importantly answered all of my questions, quickly.
After a few recent bad experiences with other online retailers Wildfire was a breath of fresh air.

Even though we live in rural WA the sleeping bag came seriously quick
I'd use them again , without hesitation.

Fred

Jason

JasonMelbourne

'Pay to have the faulty product returned to you or we'll dispose of it'

Adam F

Adam F

Horrible and Rude Customer Service, Refund

Above and beyond

Altria hiking boots are tricky to find but not for wildfire. They got me exactly what no one else could Thanks.

merlin

merlinSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE.... USE PAYPAL ONLY (if product problem, you have a problem, poor support)

Hamid

Hamid

Easy, competitive and fast delivery

Easy, competitive and fast delivery
Great range of products, competitive prices and deals, fast 2 day delivery in AU. Easy & hassle free ZipPay and Afterpay. That was part on my fantastic experience with their online shop.

Excellent Service

Extremely happy with the incredibly quick delivery and the product. I purchased the Flipbelt zipper waist bag and the quality and fit are amazing. I would happily recommend this product and company.

Perfect size

I use this to put my insulin pump in. Needed a new one and here was the only place I could buy the bigger one

Niall

NiallCHARLESTOWN

A+

Ordered a Polar M200 running watch online and had it within 48 hours. It was easy to track my order, and the product came as described. Very pleased with the watch. Strongly recommend

Prompt customer service and very friendly staff.

I would like to say a very big thank you for shipping my Garmin forerunner charger, so quickly

Fast delivery and best available price

So happy with the quality of service and the product range and price. The delivery was fast and the tracking of my purchase was accurate and on time.

Perfect store

Exceptional service and knowledgeable staff, was not pressured into buying anything which help make me decide for myself. Went home and after payed mu items which was very quick from payment to delivery and receiving goods. I think it was about 1 day turn over.
Thanks guys keep up the good work.

Steve

Steve

Fast processing and delivery, competitive pricing

I made a purchase online, the order was picked and dispatched same day, parcel arrived 2 days later. Good product on a good deal with good follow up service and fast pick and dispatch.
Will be shopping here again

Fitbit

Found this company online while searching for fitbits for my grandson who lives in Australia. What great service and communication.
Parcel arrived next day. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Raam

RaamCanberra

Just how it should work

Wildfire did an excellent job with the delivery. The order was shipped out without any delays. Their prices were competitive too.

Prompt processing and receipt of items

Was informed of dispatch of item and received a personal note to let me know of international delivery considerations. Item was received with no difficulties.

Susan Muskerasked

Hi there,
Can you tell me if the Craft shorts you have are 5" leg? Many thanks
Susan

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Susan, thank you for your message. We do have a few different pairs of Craft shorts (which can be viewed on the link below) was there a particular pair which you were enquiring about?

In regards to the 5" leg, which measurement were you referring to? e.g. length, diameter, inside leg length
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 573 247 for further information.
Cheers, Wildfire Team

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Susan, I can confirm the inseam of the Craft Performance Run men's shorts is approximately 11cm - so fairly close to 5". We have both medium and large sizes in stock at the moment - I would recommend checking the size chart on http://www.wildfiresports.com.au/craft-performance-run-shorts-men.html as the sizes run fairly small for Craft. We can also always exchange the item if a different size is needed. If you are able to order before 11am we can make sure your order leaves that day. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! - Erika & the Wildfire team

Susan Muskerasked

Can you please let me know when you have in stock the Garmin forerunner 110 mens watch to be sent to Melbourne.

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Susan, thanks for your message! The Garmin Forerunner 110 men's watch (black with red stripe) is currently in stock, and will be dispatched to you within 24 hours of when you place your order. You can order it from this link: http://www.wildfiresports.com.au/garmin-forerunner-110-hrm-red.html. Our price includes free standard shipping Australia wide.
Cheers - Wildfire Team