Wildfire Sports

3rd time purchasing and you ain't failed me yet !!

Not normally happy to buy online but took gamble on running shoes as good "special" price. Easy to track order and see it still on way -in these "slower delivery times". Recieved items in NZ in reasonable time frame.
Shoes perfect as were the 2 times prior

Thanks for your review!

Peter Gilbert

Peter GilbertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad experience and poor follow up service

Ordered a bunch of stuff online including 4 sets of calf compressions. Upon opening arrival of said items I noticed one packet was previously opened and contained one only calf compression. I contacted immediately to advise the order was incomplete with the guy on the phone admitting they had dropped the ball and they would send another set. Waited a day and no tracking number so I contacted again. The individual who I spoke with the previous day did nothing with the order by way of note or post. The 2nd person I spoke with advised they would post and send a tracking number. Should not have happened in the first place if they would bother to check what they were dispatching.

adie s.

adie s.Sydney, NSW

I bought the Raven 13 women’s bike pack and it’s perfect .. can’t live without it.

The online service was beyond reproach. I spoke to a gentleman and a lady called Jess and the service was of an extremely high standard. I also received the bike pack within a few days under standard postal service.

The quality of the bike pack is great .. the zips are extremely durable.

This is the second time I have bought a backpack from Osprey; I am a customer for life.

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thanks so much for leaving us a review Adie, enjoy your pack!

Robertb

Robertb

Great service and pricing

Have bought quite a few items and had them shipped to New Zealand- prompt delivery and no issues. Australian tax deducted at checkout

SMM

SMM

Refund cost

I recently bought some runners that were not the right size. I had not used Wildfire before so I checked that you could return. Under the returns section they talk about free returns etc etc however this only applies if you want to exchange. If you want a return they charge you $20.
I wouldn't buy from Wildfire Sport again.

100% happy with service and product

Great service delivery and product.
Easy to deal with very efficient.
Simple website to suit everyone
Thank you very much wildfire sports for my vibram five fingers. I look forwards to shopping with you again.

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thanks for your review Amanda, enjoy your new shoes!

Muneeb q.

Muneeb q.South East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever and at the best price

I received my shoes the next day of ordering!! Top class service
I am glad to do more business with them
Product , delivery and what more can I ask for :)
safe!!! a

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thanks for your review, glad we could impress you!

Penny C.

Penny C.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service a welcome bonus

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thank you very much for your review Penny, glad we could impress you! See you again soon.

Sharon

SharonVictoria

Extremely poor customer service

I ordered a wahoo kikr 5 weeks ago and still dont have the product. When I called to enquire about it I was treated rudely, was not given a delivery date of my product and was also told that I was self entitled. If I wasnt treated so rudely in the first place and provided truthful information in an understanding way, I would have been much more understanding of the situation and patient. I have no trust in this company, I dont feel like a valued customer and I wont ever buy from them again. I would recommend Pushy's instead, they are professional, treat customers like they value them and deliver on time.

Find out how Wildfire Sports compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Fantastic customer service to match the products!

Hi Mitch,
I’d just like to say thank you so much for your great customer service.
My parcel arrived just in time before we packed the car and headed off to Rotorua for my very first 100miler.
I was able to use my new socks and that drink bottle which were absolutely perfect.
I finished my race in 27hrs40mins which not one blister or hotspot and less than 1kg difference in pre and post race weight so super happy.

Thank you , your service was very much appreciated!

Kind regards
Sandra

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Sandra, Thank you very much for posting your lovely review, so glad the parcel reached you in time! Congratulations on your great race results too!

Mish

MishNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!!

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Mish, thanks for your lovely review! We hope you have lots of fun with your new Osprey Porter pack.

Liz Young

Liz YoungSydney, NSW

Vibrams

Ordered online and shortly after realised I'd ordered the incorrect size. Called Wildfire the following morning and they were able to correct my order. I mentioned I was taking the Vibrams overseas to a friend and asked if I would receive my order within one week. They expressed posted them with no charge, I received my parcel the following day. Great service, great product. It's such gestures of kindness that make a huge difference. Thanks so much!

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Thank you for your kind review Liz, much appreciated!

Misleading information and poor customer service

Purchased smallest size Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Mini Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones using the online measures and they were ridiculously large. Was charged $12 to receive them, $19.95 to return them plus $11 in post office charges. Call centre worker advised she was new and couldn't help and couldn't find her supervisor and suggested I call back another day. Not her fault but frustrating when I feel the online measurement information was inaccurate and therefore misleading, consequently costing me money in postage charges. Disappointing experience from an online store that came highly recommended.

Peter Knight

Peter Knight

Fantastic company

It is great to deal with a company that does what it says it will do. A wide range of outdoor and travel goods at very competitive prices. Fantastic personalised service, goods delivered promptly, exactly what I wanted. I'll definitely use them for all my outdoor need, thanks Wildfire, Peter

Thanks Peter!

Muriel

Muriel

Outstanding service

They responded promptly to my emails questions. They dispatched the item within two hours of my order. Item was received two days later (even though it was a normal delivery to regional Qld. ). Well done guys.

Rory

RoryGreat Southern, WA

Faultless

These guys were well priced but more importantly answered all of my questions, quickly.
After a few recent bad experiences with other online retailers Wildfire was a breath of fresh air.

Even though we live in rural WA the sleeping bag came seriously quick
I'd use them again , without hesitation.

Fred

Jason

JasonMelbourne

'Pay to have the faulty product returned to you or we'll dispose of it'

Adam F

Adam F

Horrible and Rude Customer Service, Refund

Above and beyond

Altria hiking boots are tricky to find but not for wildfire. They got me exactly what no one else could Thanks.

merlin

merlinSydney, NSW

BUYER BEWARE.... USE PAYPAL ONLY (if product problem, you have a problem, poor support)

Mary Hsu

Mary Hsuasked

Online store

I bought Nemo Hornet 2 person tent on Boxing Day 2020.
I was camping at Totaranui camping ground New Zealand for two nights. It was a nice weather but at night the dew went through the side of the grey inner tent have half green cover. Why the design is so strange the green cover only cover half of the tent? If raning day water can run through the gape from that side. If is water proof why the dew can go through into the tent? And all that side are very wet during the night. And I found in the morning had few drop of water in that side of inner tent.

Hi Mary,

The Hornet 2 is an ultralight tent. To save on weight it gives up protection, so the fly doesn't come the whole way down, meaning that in a downpour or in damp conditions, such as a high dew point, the moisture will breach this protective layer.

The same thing can occasionally happen if the tent is not getting enough ventilation with bags or coats covering mesh. So the hot air is unable to escape, condenses at the top and drips back down. I hope this helps clarify.

If you have further questions feel free to contact us at enquiries@wildfiresports.com.au

Mary Hsu

Mary Hsuasked

Online store

I bought a Nemo Hornet 2 person tent on Boxing Day 2020 from AU store online. Didn’t realize what foot printing for, so didn’t buy it with the tent. Now is out of stock. Should You still have one in Stock because it didn’t go with me?
Mary Hsu from NZ.

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Mary, Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately the Nemo Hornet 2 and its footprint have been discontinued, so we can't order in any more stock. You may have more luck online, another store may still have stock. Alternatively you could use a standard tarp with similar dimensions to the tent floor. I hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at enquiries@wildfiresports.com.au.

Susan Musker

Susan Muskerasked

Hi there,
Can you tell me if the Craft shorts you have are 5" leg? Many thanks
Susan

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Susan, thank you for your message. We do have a few different pairs of Craft shorts (which can be viewed on the link below) was there a particular pair which you were enquiring about?

In regards to the 5" leg, which measurement were you referring to? e.g. length, diameter, inside leg length
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 573 247 for further information.
Cheers, Wildfire Team

Wildfire S.Wildfire Sports

Hi Susan, I can confirm the inseam of the Craft Performance Run men's shorts is approximately 11cm - so fairly close to 5". We have both medium and large sizes in stock at the moment - I would recommend checking the size chart on http://www.wildfiresports.com.au/craft-performance-run-shorts-men.html as the sizes run fairly small for Craft. We can also always exchange the item if a different size is needed. If you are able to order before 11am we can make sure your order leaves that day. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! - Erika & the Wildfire team

Get an answer from our members and Wildfire Sports representatives