Willoughby Homes

Quality Work

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Michael C.

Michael C.Sydney, NSW

Our first home in the right hands

Construction End DateMarch 2021
kumar

kumar

Amazing experience

Steve has a fantastic team, Sandra has played a key role in getting the design, DA done in record time with lot of challenges.They accommodate when it comes to change in design without hefty fee like other builders. Jackie always keeps you informed and they have a huge collection of tiles and options. Has immense knowledge on color combination. The experience with them has been top notch and the GM Chris and owner Steve will help you and guide you every step of the way. You get your dream house with a great price with all additions included as standard with them. Highly recommend them

Construction End DateNovember 2020
Home Builders

Find out how Willoughby Homes compares to other Home Builders

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Trustworthy Builder

Steve Willoughby built a 4 bedroom investment home for me at Riverstone in Sydney's north-west and the end result was great. They came up with a great design that I loved and handled all aspects of the build. Willoughby Homes was very trustworthy and made sure everything was perfect by the time it came to handing it over to me. I have since sold the property and made a big profit from it. Thanks Steve!

Great Finish - Hassle Free

The Willoughby Homes team managed the construction my first duplex. They directed the works professionally and went beyond the contract to finish the works to a high standard. As the developer, the process was made uncomplicated and hassle-free which helped to direct my focus on other aspects of a busy life.
Willoughby Homes came recommended to us by a buyers agent on account of their competitive pricing and quality and they managed to live up to that reputation overall.

Graham Turnbull

Graham TurnbullSydney, NSW

Highly Recommend

Steve Willoughby from Willoughby Homes built our first home for us at Lithgow. We were hardly involved with the build and did not even look at the designs. We left everything to Steve and his team and were blown away with the end result. All we said was that we wanted a quality build. Steve and his onsite team (site manager) did such a great job. We had no complaints and nothing needed to be fixed. It has been 2 years now and the house is in excellent condition! Highly recommend these guys! We are now constructing our second house too with Willoughby Homes!

You Know You're in Good Hands

This was my first build. The first supervisor Willougbhy homes had was not very good. We had delay in the construction due to his coordintion. Anyway Steve Willoughby stepped in and solved the problem. He understood the delays and tried his best to catch up.
Overall I am happy with the quality of the construction.
I also had some defects post construction,this was after 2 years of completion. Willoughby home was vey proffesional in handling the defects and actioned it timely.

Construction End DateJanuary 2014

Highly recommend

I have just finalised my build with Willoughby Homes. The team was very helpful to assist me with what will be most desirable for my build.
I also did some comparisons and no other builder could match the price for the quality. I have also referred my sister, friend and partner.
highly recommend these guys for any build!

Kabir Hussain

Kabir HussainSydney, NSW

Excellent highly recommend

Very well managed, kept us posted in each and every step. Jackie was excellent throughout the process. Steve Willoughby can’t thank you enough for making our dream come true. End result was better than expected

Construction End DateJune 2019
Home Builders

Find out how Willoughby Homes compares to other Home Builders

Hassle Free Construction !!

I was recommended to use Willoughby Homes and now I can recommend to others! The team at Willoughby Homes is great and help you throughout the process. The staff explains you the stages (specially if this is your first built) . The whole journey of the built was seamless and stress free. I honestly was scared to build my own house after hearing unpleasant experiences from my friends but Willoughby Homes makes it easier ! Thanks Willoughby Homes, will definitely come back to you if I built another one!

Construction End DateMay 2019
Matt H

Matt HSydney, NSW

Fantastic - highly recommended.

I have just completed my home with Willoughby Homes and found the experience to be efficient and stress free. The communication was excellent and everyone was happy to assist whenever needed. The service, quality and final product were above expectations, I would highly recommend Willoughby Homes to anyone. Thanks Steve for delivering.

Construction End DateApril 2019