Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Very happy

I have just started to use this in my bedroom. I have two cats that like to sleep on my bed and I normally wake with itchy eyes and stuffy nose. Now I'm sleeping better and waking up breathing well and without sore eyes - huge difference. The Winix is so quiet I can't hear any noise unless I'm standing right next to it. Great service and price from Ausclimate. Will be setting up two more in my lounge room and the adjoining room shortly.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

product and service

this product is recommended by the asthma foundation and if you are like me, having lung problems, you will choose this product as it doesn't generate ozone which can make your asthma worse.I have chronic bronchitis and recently moved to near a major intersection which reduced the air quality so much that I had major breathing problems. Since I've been using this product, my lungs function well again.Besides the product being top notch I must say that the company is also looking after me in a way that you very rarely experience now-a-day . I feel lucky that my research led me to buy the AUS-9500. :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

love this product

only had it a week, but already feel the difference ...its easy to use and light to move around from each room... my husband and son are sensitive to mould and with this purifier I have noticed both there breathing and coughing have calmed right down. I would highly recommend it for anyone!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Don't waste your money

Bought 2 purifiers hoping they would make a difference to my sons and husbands sinus issues. Both wake up with blocked noses but the purifiers made no difference. I personally liked the fresh coming out of them when i slept but unfortunately it blows up and not out so unless it was right next to me was of no more use than a fan. Maybe should have tried a humidifier but after spending $1000 on items that are now sitting in their boxes, they'll just have to put up with their problems.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Lori We are sorry and disappointed to hear the air purifiers haven't work as you'd hoped. I would love the opportunity to have a chat with you over the phone and share a few tips to help you get the best from your air purifiers. As an aside, these Winix air purifiers have an amazing reputation for helping vast numbers of sufferers with respiratory problems such as asthma, hay fever and sinus. And in many cases this brand is recommended by health professionals to assist their patients. So, if there's airborne allergens causing your family's sinus problems there's a very good chance your air purifiers could bring you relief - that's why I'd like to assist personally if I can. One of our handy tips is to run the air purifiers continuously in the bedroom all night, every night on say medium fan speed (we also run ours for about an hour on turbo fan speed before going to bed to ensure the air is fresh and clean, then keep running it overnight, on say medium,to maintain that clean air). This tip has proven to be a very effective for many of our allergy sufferers. With regard to the air 'blowing up', the air purifier is specifically designed this way to improve the air circulation, ensuring the entire room's air is being filtered, unlike a fan which is designed to blow air for a cooling affect. Lori, please give me call and lets see if we can get these air purifiers back out of their boxes. Kind regards Russell 1800 122 100 or 0422 008 777

My 10 y/o Gives it 5 Stars!

When even my 10 y/o can notice a difference! My daughter suffers from bad allergies, especially in Spring. Walking into her room after the Winix has been running all night honestly resembles fresh morning air. Within 5 minutes I can tell the Winix is doing its job as there will be no more sniffling or rubbing of eyes. We also have a Golden Retriever and the Winix definitely gets rid of that dog smell. Looking at getting another two units as we keep shuffling the one we have from room to room. So happy with this product and so happy with the service it comes with. Ausclimate are fantastic people to do business with - which is a bonus!

Awesome Product, Awesome Service

Awesome air purifier, owned it for just over 12mths and now it's time to replace the filters, ordered new filters on line and received a phone call checking I was happy with it and was given some extra tips on getting the best out of our purifier. Greta service. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great service, excellent products!

We bought an air purifier (Winnex) and dehumidifier (35L) over a year ago and feel we got excellent advice, value and product quality from the team at Ausclimate. There may be cheaper products out there but ours have been blasting away for several hours on most days and haven't missed a beat. The only maintenance with the air purifier is to vacuum the filter monthly and replace it annually and Ausclimate sends an SMS when its due to replace. We only wish we upgraded to the larger 50L dehumidifier to do the main open plan liviing part of the house a little quicker but the 35L does this job just takes a little longer than an enclosed bedroom. Both devices have a timer so you can set and forget in the morning when we go to work and also use the solar power we generate during the day (although they are pretty modest in energy use considering their function). Best money we have ever spent living in the sub tropics that is rarely below 70% humidity and without pollen count and mold spores in their trillions! Highly recommended!!!!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Stops itchy eyes and runny nose.

I have had this unit for over twelve months now and bought one on the basis of the good reviews. I am impressed.
Having hayfever I use it in the bedroom and it does a great job sucking out the pollen and cat hair so I don't go to bed sniffly, and I always wake up with an unblocked nose. During bad days of pollen I run it 24/7 on low, and if required I will use the turbo setting after getting home from work. I had never used a purifier before but this one does the trick. Noise wise it will be louder the higher you have the fan (but is barely audible on sleep), but it is doesn't rattle or vibrate. I actually find the fan noise helps me get to sleep, and is no worse than a split system. It is well built and works great.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Fantastic Machine

This Air purifier is so amazing, I bought a 2nd one for a friend with chronic asthma. It's so easy to use. Plug in, switch on & let it do it's magic. You can feel the difference immediately. My house feels so amazing.
Fresher, better, cleaner.

Ausclimate are amazing to deal with too!! Their customer service is 2nd to none - so helpful & informative. A great company to deal with, which is why I'm a returned customer & highly recommend using them. Expertise and product guidance is wonderful. Always willing to assist and give advise. Thank you Ausclimate!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

clean air and allergies under control

We purchased the winix 9500 through Pete last year. Our kids suffer from allergies and we have an open fire place. We instantly noticed a reduction in their symptoms and love being able to use the fireplace without worrying about poor air quality. Added bonus is that it is perfect as white noise in the baby’s room when I switch it on to turbo!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

It Works.

Initially I favoured the small footprint and look of the Dyson Pure but, based on reviews, I opted for the more purposeful looking Winix with its promise of durability and high performance. Prized attributes when the health of a loved one is at stake. I've only recently bought it so can't say if it's going to last the distance, but I can attest to its performance. My missus hasn't had one of her asthma induced coughing fits since we bought it - at least not in her bedroom, where it now lives.
It actually filters so thoroughly that there is a disconcerting lack of any smell at all which, believe it or not, Takes a bit of getting used to.
According to the supplied instructions the unit needs to be at least 60cm away from a wall, which restricts its placement somewhat. This could be a negative for some.

Ps Direct bank deposit was used for this transaction. A business as honest and helpful as Ausclimate, doesn't deserve to be burdened with Paypal's dodgy fees.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Works magic

My son has bad asthma. This product has been the best thing, I can tell when its off in his room as he is coughing, Turn it back on in 5 mins he stops. Since owning this product his asthma is now under control. I couldnt live with out it. I would say to anyone that has asthma or breathing problems please go out and buy a winix ultimate 5. they can change the way you live

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Clean, fresh air for my Dental Laboratory

My work environment is a crown and bridge dental laboratory. Lots of harmful dust is generated every day. Silica, gypsum, porcelain,carborundum,aluminium oxide and chemicals like Methyl Methacrylate, Cyanoacrylate,Ammonia and strong acids.
With the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 on "auto" all day, the air in the laboratory is noticeably fresher,cleaner and harmful odours are virtually eliminated. I can "Boost" its operation if I feel there is a need for a more powerful operation.
I think every Dental Laboratory should have at least one to keep their working environment air as safe and clean as possible.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

This is now an important part of our life

Getting a good nights sleep,being protected from dust pollen and bacteria are just a few of the health benefits derived from our Winix 5 Stage Air Purifier.We noticed a difference in our breathing only a few days after using it.
We highly recommend it to everyone and it also works on mould although we do not have that challenge in our house.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Helps with night sinus issues

Bought this because of smoke issues from burn offs so am hoping this helps with next spate because they now give me chest infections. Seems to be helping with the nighttime sinus congestion in the meantime. Sadly though it doesn’t seem to be too effective on the fluffy bedroom dust that I think my sheets are shedding, linen may have drawbacks along with positives. It may be that I have to have it running longer on higher setting. It is marvellously quiet in sleep mode.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hello Mel, thank you for your review. You have raised a couple of good points, particularly about the dust issue. Please give us a call when you are free and we will happily give some advice about the best ways to combat this fluffy bedroom dust with your Winix air purifier. Regards Russell 1800 122 100Thankyou Russell will give you a callThanks Mel

Breathe deeply, beautiful fresh clean air!

My daughter has a lung condition so we bought a Winex 5 stage air purifier for her bedroom. I found myself breathing deeply when I would pass her room, the air was so fresh just like being outside. Within a couple of months I bought another one for our lounge/dining/kitchen and then a third for the office. A friend came over and then bought 2 for her house. My eldest daughter will often “borrow” one for her bedroom. I would love to get one permanently for each bedroom as I find it clears my post nasal drip and the kids sleep better. I cant recommend these air purifiers enough or Russell for his help and advice.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Delivered Fast!

Read the reviews here and decided to get one for our new home, still smell of paint. I purchased it online at Ausclimate.com, and emailed them to asked for a quicker delivery. They did it! I receive mine within 1.5days. (Regional Victoria) Very grateful as the paint fumes is making me extremely uncomfortable and having to live with it over the weekend would have been torturous. Will be keeping this on for awhile! Thank you!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Works brilliantly. Had no idea how much we needed it!

Following cancer and the removal of part of her sinuses, my mum experienced constant infections in her nose/sinus area and was constantly coughing. I purchased this in the hope it would make a difference but I was very skeptical. However, my mum has never breathed better, no longer coughs and has far fewer infections. We leave it on all the time in the lounge beside her usual chair. On the rare occasions it has been turned off by accident, we notice because mum starts coughing. It proves how well it works. I want to buy another 1 or 2 for other rooms, but need to wait a bit as they are pricey (but worth it!).

Date PurchasedNov 2007

Makes a Real Difference to house odours

We have been using this air purifier for about 12 months, we are very impressed by the fact that as soon as you walk into the house, that if it has been turned off you can smell all sorts of odours, turning the machine on eliminates them all within a few minutes. The kids are breathing easier and we would never go back to not having one in the house.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Never breathed better

I struggle with hayfever & asthma & during hayfever time (spring) it also affects my breathing. Not anymore, the Winix AUS-9500 has made a significantly positive impact on my breathing & quality of life. What a joy to breathe properly & sleep all night. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Also, the service from Ausclimate is exceptional.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

I recently bought the AUS-9500 & love it, but I have noticed that after running it during the night I wake up feeling very groggy. It's strange because I seem to sleep better (don't wake up so much during the night), but I don't feel rested. I run the air purifier for about an hour on turbo before bed, then change it to sleep mode. Has anyone else experienced this?
We dont tend to run it at night Leanne so cant comment, although it should only improve air quality and not affect O2 or anything else that would leave one feeling groggy (like from red-eye flights, where the cabin can have reduced/ recycled O2 and higher CO2 levels). Our regime is turbo in the morning for an hour or 3 on timer then if bedroom left open, just on auto for day and turn off at night. It all depends how much air space you have as to duration of operation and there are guides in the product specs. I understand auto will only run at low capacity unless someone walks past or the wind from an open window activates it from odours/ air pollutants.

Was reading one of the reviews and they mentioned that the unit should be placed 60cm away from any wall is this true? That would be difficult for me to find a place
Hi Mark, thank you for your enquiry about placement of air purifier units. Whilst its correct that positioning air purifiers about 60cms from the wall may be helpful for air circulation, not many of us have that extra space to keep the rear of these units so far from the walls. It's worth noting that the Winix air purifiers pull the 'polluted' air into the unit via the front, so my suggestion is keeping the front area clear of furnishings and other obstacles. This way the air entering the unit is unobstructed, allowing the high quality filters to capture all those pollutants. The remaining clean air then departs via the top (so keep this area clear too), which then creates effective air circulation in the room. As example, the back of both of my Winix air purifiers rest against the skirting board and they still operate very effectively. Mark, in summary, I suggest you will still get great results by ensuring there are no obstacles near the front or the top of the air purifier. Of course, you are very welcome to call to discuss your own circumstances with me. Regards Russell

Hi, I have just bought this unit to help me with allergies. I suffer from snuffy/runny nose throughout the night and sneezing in the morning. After reading all the positive reviews I was very hopeful that this air purifier would help ease my symptons. I’ve only used it one night and not noticed any difference yet, wondering what other people’s experiences have been and does it take awhile for it to help with allergy symptoms??
Before you go to bed try running the unit on turbo for an hour in the bedroom with the door closed. Then turn it right down to low once in bed. Like a lot of hayfever sufferers I am already taking tablets (in the morning, zyrtec, once a day) and the Winx just helps clear the air at nighr. I hope it starts working for you soon.Hi Misha, Greg's suggestion is an excellent way to use your air purifier. The turbo fan speed is designed to remove airborne pollutants such as allergens very quickly, then by turning down the fan it makes it easier to maintain that clean air. Another handy tip is if your bedroom is quite large try running the air purifier on medium fan speed (after the initial turbo clean). A higher fan speed will turn over the air in your room more faster meaning it is getting filtered or clean more often. Also for some people the air purifier can make a differance quite quickly whereas for others it may take a matter of weeks or months. Keep in mind this would depend on what they are using it for and how often. If you would like further advice please dont hesitate to give me a call on 1800 122100 Regards Allan AusclimateCan’t help there sorry. Imagine hard to link air purifier with resolving allergies if not the air Bourne issues in your bedroom ie diet, alllergen exposure during the day etc we never sleep with it on but run it during the daytime on turbo for an hour or two with ceiling fan running. Combine this with our dehumidifier every couple of days to reduce chance of mould and associated spores germinating. Would try to identify specific allergies and go from there

Similar listings