Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

Ausclimate Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500

JimmyFar North Queensland, QLD

ASTHMATICS BUY THIS MACHINE

Within 14 minutes of turning this machine on ( turbo mode) I could deep breathe. WOW.. I can't wait to go to sleep tonight...it's whisper quiet on auto and came with a spare cartridge filter. Solid build and only took three days to get to port doug.as...a awesome purchase

Purchased in October 2019 for $699.00.

Noise Level
Room Type Large Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
Smokers No

AFMBrisbane

Recommend for a heavy duty job!

I have suffered from a variety of allergies for many years and used a variety of purifiers. Recently my issues have progressed to more serious lung problems including hypersensitivity. Because of this I did some considerable research and then purchased this machine. I find it to be super quiet and very efficient. I have had a good sleep every night since starting out the machine and am thrilled with its ability to take care of the air quality (especially as I have several animals).

Purchased in September 2019 for $300.00.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom
Pet OwnerYes
Smokers No
Emme

EmmeSydney

Massive difference in sleep quality

Mal

MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Great service

I bought the 9500 air purifier for my daughter in Melbourne. It worked so well I am now buying one for myself for use in Brisbane. I had some significant problems with the delivery firm. I had no luck contacting the delivery firm. I contacted ausclimate who intervened on my behalf and resolved the problem with the delivery company. Ausclimate were consistently courteous, available and professional.

Purchased in December 2018.

Sue P.

Sue P.Newcastle

Very happy

I have just started to use this in my bedroom. I have two cats that like to sleep on my bed and I normally wake with itchy eyes and stuffy nose. Now I'm sleeping better and waking up breathing well and without sore eyes - huge difference. The Winix is so quiet I can't hear any noise unless I'm standing right next to it. Great service and price from Ausclimate. Will be setting up two more in my lounge room and the adjoining room shortly.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

melitta

melittabrisbane

product and service

this product is recommended by the asthma foundation and if you are like me, having lung problems, you will choose this product as it doesn't generate ozone which can make your asthma worse.I have chronic bronchitis and recently moved to near a major intersection which reduced the air quality so much that I had major breathing problems. Since I've been using this product, my lungs function well again.Besides the product being top notch I must say that the company is also looking after me in a way that you very rarely experience now-a-day . I feel lucky that my research led me to buy the AUS-9500. :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

love this product

only had it a week, but already feel the difference ...its easy to use and light to move around from each room... my husband and son are sensitive to mould and with this purifier I have noticed both there breathing and coughing have calmed right down. I would highly recommend it for anyone!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Don't waste your money

Bought 2 purifiers hoping they would make a difference to my sons and husbands sinus issues. Both wake up with blocked noses but the purifiers made no difference. I personally liked the fresh coming out of them when i slept but unfortunately it blows up and not out so unless it was right next to me was of no more use than a fan. Maybe should have tried a humidifier but after spending $1000 on items that are now sitting in their boxes, they'll just have to put up with their problems.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Allan B.Winix

My 10 y/o Gives it 5 Stars!

When even my 10 y/o can notice a difference! My daughter suffers from bad allergies, especially in Spring. Walking into her room after the Winix has been running all night honestly resembles fresh morning air. Within 5 minutes I can tell the Winix is doing its job as there will be no more sniffling or rubbing of eyes. We also have a Golden Retriever and the Winix definitely gets rid of that dog smell. Looking at getting another two units as we keep shuffling the one we have from room to room. So happy with this product and so happy with the service it comes with. Ausclimate are fantastic people to do business with - which is a bonus!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Awesome Product, Awesome Service

Awesome air purifier, owned it for just over 12mths and now it's time to replace the filters, ordered new filters on line and received a phone call checking I was happy with it and was given some extra tips on getting the best out of our purifier. Greta service. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great service, excellent products!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Greg

GregNortheast, VIC

Stops itchy eyes and runny nose.

I have had this unit for over twelve months now and bought one on the basis of the good reviews. I am impressed.
Having hayfever I use it in the bedroom and it does a great job sucking out the pollen and cat hair so I don't go to bed sniffly, and I always wake up with an unblocked nose. During bad days of pollen I run it 24/7 on low, and if required I will use the turbo setting after getting home from work. I had never used a purifier before but this one does the trick. Noise wise it will be louder the higher you have the fan (but is barely audible on sleep), but it is doesn't rattle or vibrate. I actually find the fan noise helps me get to sleep, and is no worse than a split system. It is well built and works great.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Tess

TessNSW

Fantastic Machine

This Air purifier is so amazing, I bought a 2nd one for a friend with chronic asthma. It's so easy to use. Plug in, switch on & let it do it's magic. You can feel the difference immediately. My house feels so amazing.
Fresher, better, cleaner.

Ausclimate are amazing to deal with too!! Their customer service is 2nd to none - so helpful & informative. A great company to deal with, which is why I'm a returned customer & highly recommend using them. Expertise and product guidance is wonderful. Always willing to assist and give advise. Thank you Ausclimate!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

clean air and allergies under control

We purchased the winix 9500 through Pete last year. Our kids suffer from allergies and we have an open fire place. We instantly noticed a reduction in their symptoms and love being able to use the fireplace without worrying about poor air quality. Added bonus is that it is perfect as white noise in the baby’s room when I switch it on to turbo!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
RAW

RAWBallarat

It Works.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Works magic

My son has bad asthma. This product has been the best thing, I can tell when its off in his room as he is coughing, Turn it back on in 5 mins he stops. Since owning this product his asthma is now under control. I couldnt live with out it. I would say to anyone that has asthma or breathing problems please go out and buy a winix ultimate 5. they can change the way you live

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Alan

AlanMid North Coast, NSW

Clean, fresh air for my Dental Laboratory

My work environment is a crown and bridge dental laboratory. Lots of harmful dust is generated every day. Silica, gypsum, porcelain,carborundum,aluminium oxide and chemicals like Methyl Methacrylate, Cyanoacrylate,Ammonia and strong acids.
With the Winix Ultimate 5 Stage AUS-9500 on "auto" all day, the air in the laboratory is noticeably fresher,cleaner and harmful odours are virtually eliminated. I can "Boost" its operation if I feel there is a need for a more powerful operation.
I think every Dental Laboratory should have at least one to keep their working environment air as safe and clean as possible.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hardy

HardyToowoomba

This is now an important part of our life

Getting a good nights sleep,being protected from dust pollen and bacteria are just a few of the health benefits derived from our Winix 5 Stage Air Purifier.We noticed a difference in our breathing only a few days after using it.
We highly recommend it to everyone and it also works on mould although we do not have that challenge in our house.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mel H

Helps with night sinus issues

Bought this because of smoke issues from burn offs so am hoping this helps with next spate because they now give me chest infections. Seems to be helping with the nighttime sinus congestion in the meantime. Sadly though it doesn’t seem to be too effective on the fluffy bedroom dust that I think my sheets are shedding, linen may have drawbacks along with positives. It may be that I have to have it running longer on higher setting. It is marvellously quiet in sleep mode.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Mel H

Thankyou Russell will give you a call

Thanks Mel

Mel

Melbrisbane

Breathe deeply, beautiful fresh clean air!

My daughter has a lung condition so we bought a Winex 5 stage air purifier for her bedroom. I found myself breathing deeply when I would pass her room, the air was so fresh just like being outside. Within a couple of months I bought another one for our lounge/dining/kitchen and then a third for the office. A friend came over and then bought 2 for her house. My eldest daughter will often “borrow” one for her bedroom. I would love to get one permanently for each bedroom as I find it clears my post nasal drip and the kids sleep better. I cant recommend these air purifiers enough or Russell for his help and advice.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Helen

Helenasked

Is this product a puffer or sits in the room? Helen

Hi Helen.
Not sure what you mean by 'puffer'.
Our air purifiers are free standing so can easily be placed anywhere in a room.
Also very portable so easy to move from room to room.
Hope this helps.
Allan
Ausclimate

Marvin M.

Marvin M.asked

I'm looking for a purifier that filters out smoke. The fires this year have been hard on the asthmatics in my house. The Winix website says it filters out smoke. But from what I've read smoke is in the .04 micron range and the Winix filter only filters down to .3 microns. Based upon that, it doesn't seem like it would be effective in filtering out smoke. Am I wrong?

Jimmy

I use 1/4 of my asthma medication since installing this in my bedroom and have lost my wheeze from taking deep breaths. We have had only small fires up here in FNQ so can't comment on that but it is super quick in scrubbing odours from the air which is also a big trigger for asthmatics...highly recommend this purifier

Hi Marvin
Smoke can vary in size considerably.
Our Winix air purifiers HEPA filter is certified to filter 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns however that doesnt mean it cannot filter much smaller particles.
The Activated carbon filters is also very effective capturing unpleasant odours and harmful airborne chemicals.
Many of our customers have purchased our air purifiers for the exact same reason as yourself with great success.
If you would like any further information or advice please dont hesitate to call us on 1800 122100
Allan

Dan Johnson
Dan Johnson

You need activated carbon to remove smoke. HEPA is useless for that. I know because I've researched this

Seyasked

Hi there, I’m looking to buy an air purifier for better air quality in general. Should I get the ultimate 5 or zero 5? Thanks

Hi,
My understanding is that the zero can filter a larger area and has a specific pet filter (worthwhile if you like pets:). I had the opportunity to get the 5 stage second hand and it was half the normal price, had I only been able to buy at full price I would have bought the extra features of the zero. It depends on your budget, the size of the room it will be in and if you have pets. The filters aren't cheap either so don't forget that. I gather they last a while but I don't know how long from experience. I have a lot of dust and pet hair so it will be interesting. But it is definitely a great filter.

Sey

Thanks AFM for your contribution! I don’t have any pet - however, I looked it up on ausclimate website the ultimate 5 is on $699 at the moment with $50 cash back and bonus filter with value of $160, whereas an eBay deal with appliance online will get me a zero five for under $600. So I’m now weighing the options. Not sure which one. I have never used an air purifier before but want to give it a try as I am suffering from hay fever and my daughter is allergic to dust mite.

Hi Sey
Great response from AFM
Either model would be ideal for hay fever and dust mites.
Generally, if you operate any one of our air purifiers continuously 24/7 you would need to replace the filters once a year. The only maintenance is to keep the pre-filter clean which is very easy to do.
Regardless of where you buy our products from we are always available to offer friendly expert advice on what model best suits your needs.
Please don't hesitate to call us on 1800 122100
Allan Bryan
Ausclimate

Get an answer from our members and Winix representatives