4.9

Noise Level
Odour Improvement

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Sydney, NSW

BEST air purifier with the BEST customer service!!

Have been using this unit 24/7 for 3 years. Have used other purifiers (Ionmax and Radic8 Hextio) previously and they simply cannot compare to the efficiency and effectiveness of this WINIX unit. Free delivery was super-fast. Had a slight issue which was addressed by Scott in an incredibly timely and helpful way. The amazing customer service from Ausclimate is sensationally rare. Ausclimate 110% stand by their products and it is reflected in the high integrity of service. I fully recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an air purifier. Show details
Aussi Customer
Aussi CustomerCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

The Best Air Purifier in the Market

We bought this in April 2018. With this summer’s smoke and dust, it has been working extremely well with 100% efficiency. If you are looking for an air-purifier this it. Show details
Jimmy
JimmyFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

ASTHMATICS BUY THIS MACHINE

Within 14 minutes of turning this machine on ( turbo mode) I could deep breathe. WOW.. I can't wait to go to sleep tonight...it's whisper quiet on auto and came with a spare cartridge filter. Solid build and only took three days to get to port doug.as...a awesome purchase Show details
AFMBrisbane8 posts

Recommend for a heavy duty job!

I have suffered from a variety of allergies for many years and used a variety of purifiers. Recently my issues have progressed to more serious lung problems including hypersensitivity. Because of this I did some considerable research and then purchased this machine. I find it to be super quiet and very efficient. I have had a good sleep every night since starting out the machine and am thrilled with its ability to take care of the air quality (especially as I have several animals). Show details
Emme
EmmeSydney64 posts

Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Great service

I bought the 9500 air purifier for my daughter in Melbourne. It worked so well I am now buying one for myself for use in Brisbane. I had some significant problems with the delivery firm. I had no luck contacting the delivery firm. I contacted ausclimate who intervened on my behalf and resolved the problem with the delivery company. Ausclimate were consistently courteous, available and professional. Show details
Sue P.
Sue P.Newcastle8 posts

Very happy

I have just started to use this in my bedroom. I have two cats that like to sleep on my bed and I normally wake with itchy eyes and stuffy nose. Now I'm sleeping better and waking up breathing well and without sore eyes - huge difference. The Winix is so quiet I can't hear any noise unless I'm standing right next to it. Great service and price from Ausclimate. Will be setting up two more in my lounge room and the adjoining room shortly.

melitta
melittabrisbane4 posts

product and service

this product is recommended by the asthma foundation and if you are like me, having lung problems, you will choose this product as it doesn't generate ozone which can make your asthma worse.I have chronic bronchitis and recently moved to near a major intersection which reduced the air quality so much that I had major breathing problems. Since I've been using this product, my lungs function well again.Besides the product being top notch I must say that the company is also looking after me in a way that you very rarely experience now-a-day . I feel lucky that my research led me to buy the AUS-9500. :)

Christine
Christine

love this product

only had it a week, but already feel the difference ...its easy to use and light to move around from each room... my husband and son are sensitive to mould and with this purifier I have noticed both there breathing and coughing have calmed right down. I would highly recommend it for anyone!!

Lori
Lori

Don't waste your money

Bought 2 purifiers hoping they would make a difference to my sons and husbands sinus issues. Both wake up with blocked noses but the purifiers made no difference. I personally liked the fresh coming out of them when i slept but unfortunately it blows up and not out so unless it was right next to me was of no more use than a fan. Maybe should have tried a humidifier but after spending $1000 on items that are now sitting in their boxes, they'll just have to put up with their problems.

Angela
Angela

My 10 y/o Gives it 5 Stars!

When even my 10 y/o can notice a difference! My daughter suffers from bad allergies, especially in Spring. Walking into her room after the Winix has been running all night honestly resembles fresh morning air. Within 5 minutes I can tell the Winix is doing its job as there will be no more sniffling or rubbing of eyes. We also have a Golden Retriever and the Winix definitely gets rid of that dog smell. Looking at getting another two units as we keep shuffling the one we have from room to room. So happy with this product and so happy with the service it comes with. Ausclimate are fantastic people to do business with - which is a bonus!

Mark
Mark

Awesome Product, Awesome Service

Awesome air purifier, owned it for just over 12mths and now it's time to replace the filters, ordered new filters on line and received a phone call checking I was happy with it and was given some extra tips on getting the best out of our purifier. Greta service. Totally recommend it to anyone.

Dave
Dave3 posts

Greg
GregNortheast, VIC10 posts

Stops itchy eyes and runny nose

I have had this unit for over twelve months now and bought one on the basis of the good reviews. I am impressed.

Having hayfever I use it in the bedroom and it does a great job sucking out the pollen and cat hair so I don't go to bed sniffly, and I always wake up with an unblocked nose. During bad days of pollen I run it 24/7 on low, and if required I will use the turbo setting after getting home from work. I had never used a purifier before but this one does the trick. Noise wise it will be louder the higher you have the fan (but is barely audible on sleep), but it is doesn't rattle or vibrate. I actually find the fan noise helps me get to sleep, and is no worse than a split system. It is well built and works great.

Tess
TessNSW

Fantastic Machine

This Air purifier is so amazing, I bought a 2nd one for a friend with chronic asthma. It's so easy to use. Plug in, switch on & let it do it's magic. You can feel the difference immediately. My house feels so amazing.

Fresher, better, cleaner.

Ausclimate are amazing to deal with too!! Their customer service is 2nd to none - so helpful & informative. A great company to deal with, which is why I'm a returned customer & highly recommend using them. Expertise and product guidance is wonderful. Always willing to assist and give advise. Thank you Ausclimate!!!!!