7Wonder Wheat Cat Litter

Odour Absoprtion

C H
C HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA24 posts

Does not clump

I am so disappointed in this product. After reading great claims I found the opposite. I read and watched the instruction video. My cat urinated and it did not clump at all. All it did was soak through to the bottom of the litter tray and it was a nightmare trying to scrape it off. Nothing like the video instruction. I actually wasted a lot with the scraping. There was no odour but that still isn't enough for me to repurchase this again. Too expensive when I can get litter from the supermarket that is cheaper and does the same thing. So upset that I wasted my money on this Show details
LorrieMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  Premium
Kristina
KristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Didn't clump quick enough

My cats really liked this litter. Small granule sized pieces and controls smell well.
However, the clumping was disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it did clump. The clumping wasn't quick enough. This resulted in the urine sinking to the bottom of the tray and spreading, with a raised clump where my cat urinated.
Cleaning this litter wasn't good because of this.
I shook the clean litter to the side and then had to scrape the dried area off the bottom. No matter how much litter I used, this always happened.
Tracking is average. Small lightweight pieces mean they get flicked out, however I found it easy enough to sweep up or vacuum. Show details
Odour Absoprtion
Wendy Lines
Wendy LinesSydney, NSW4 posts
  Original

It’s changed - very disappointed now

Have been using in my robot for years. Now it’s changed completely & I can’t use it anymore. Only thing I found good was it doesn’t track as much (large couscous like balls) but it is not clumping & sticks to the bottom of the robot. I got through in 2 weeks what would have lasted me at least 10 weeks previously. Very wasteful & not suitable for a robot. I am incredibly disappointed as I bought 12 packages & will now have to give it away Show details
NikkyS
NikkySCentral Queensland, QLD18 posts
  Original

The holy grail of stink free litter

Bought a 12kg bag of this Wonderwheat litter.
My cat stinks the house out. Tried crystals, clay, paper, Lucerne. They all stink. BAD!
Got this, filled the box.
All I can say is WOW!
Absolutely no stink at all. None. My anticat friends came over and no trace of stink was detected. I empty box daily. No smell at all and my cat has no issues with using it.
Best product on the market and worth every penny.
It performs exactly as stated on the bag. Couldnt be more happy
Try it, you won't regret it. Show details
Sarah P
Sarah P

Amazing Product

This is by far the best cat litter product i have used. I would definitely recommend it to any cat owners!

the hobbit
the hobbit3 posts

The best litter ever

Sadly, Wonder Wheat has gone out of production. It is by far the best litter I have ever bought. Nothing comes close. :-(

Show reply

JadeGirling
JadeGirlingrichlands3 posts
LouLou
LouLouEvatt 2617, ACT3 posts
Joyce
JoycePerth, WA3 posts

easily the best

I have been using wonder wheat for a number of years, I have 3 indoor cats & would never use anything else. Its easy to clean up & eliminates smells. For the last year I have purchased wonder wheat directly from the supplier Helen Tugwell. This delivery service is probably the best I have ever used. Never any fuss, no issues with delivery times to Perth, always turns up with 1 week. What more can you ask for, a great product & great service. Thank you Helen.

klohi
klohi
Amanda
AmandaHamilton, Qld6 posts
  Verified Original

Eats even the WORST can poop odour!

Having had multiple cats within the family, we all agree that my cat has by far the worst smelling poop. Moving her to my apartment she would scratch at the balcony door to get out, right on cue I could smell it from the other end of the apartment.

After a quick review of cat forums everyone was suggesting WonderWheat as the best to eat odours. The downside is it makes a bit of a mess (they provide instructions to set containers up to avoid this), but for the clumping, being able to flush it down the toilet and it's astounding odour eating properties I will never use anything else.

Aimee
AimeeSydney, NSW109 posts

The best so far

This litter is much better than Catlux in terms of clumping. It makes my life easier than before. Just that I cannot follow their instruction as the urine clump can be anywhere, not just at one end of the litter box. I ordered from their website and the delivery was very quick. Now I just need to wait and see how long 16kg litter will last to calculate the monthly cost.

Teresa
Teresa

A great product

I am caring for a friends cat and have come to appreciate Wonder Wheat and what a great product it is. The litter they are using is so hard to get the clumps out of, it smells and I have to waste so much to keep the kitty litter clean. With Wonder Wheat it is very easy to remove clumps I can use all of the contents no need to throw away as it stays clean no smell. A great product and any interest I had in maybe trying any other product is gone after this experience.

Joe
JoeGold Coast

Love it!!!

I changed to WonderWheat Extreme from a pellet type litter at the start of the year and won't change back. It lasts well so is very cost effective. I have two cats and after 3 months am only just needing to buy more now. It controls smell extremely well and is easy to clean each day. I do use more than the recommended 5cm depth and find that it then doesn't stick to the bottom and makes cleaning much easier. The only downfall of it is that it does track a little bit but it's a small con compared to all the pros of this product.