Woodards

KPoss

KPossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Siobhan Flinn - Rental Managing Agent

Jenny Lock is actually a Jenny from the block

Jenny has recently taken over as our property manager and she has been simply amazing. She is very helpful no matter what time of the day you call her- always answers her phone. Always keeps you informed of any updates when it comes to repairs. She tried to get my garage door fixed on a Sunday (who would do that on a weekend) she is very friendly and caring. Highly recommend her services. People at woodards you are so lucky to be working alongside Jenny. Thank you once again Jenny for looking out for us :)

Margaret

MargaretWimmera, VIC

Siobhan Flinn

Paula Baini

Paula has been an amazing rental property manager for us.
She has always been helpful, friendly and approachable.
I understand that things can be difficult at times being in the middle between the tenant and the property owner, however she has handled everything beautifully with professionalism and so much empathy for both the tenant and the owner.
Such an asset to Woodards, she is. They are so lucky to have her!
Thanks so much again for everything, Paula!

Anastasia Grosios

Have been with Woodward’s for the past 4 years and the service has been amazing. Have dealt with Anastasia who was amazing whenever I needed something done she would be on top of it and if I had any issues she would help me straight away. Would highly recommend her and the team at Glen Huntly.

Cassie Bray x

Laura Ritchie

Laura has been managing my rental property for the past few years. As an older home it's got a few quirks so requires a bit of maintenance and effort. Each time tenants request something Laura handles requests quickly with professionalism and ease. Any requests for works are followed up with 2-3 quotes and expedited efficiently. She always sends through recommendations for actions and keeps the lines of communication open. She's friendly, nice to deal with and the best property manager I've ever had. I hope she has no plans to leave anytime soon - Woodards should definitely hang onto her, she's an asset to their business.

Gidgea

GidgeaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy with Carlton North office

Woodards Carlton North are managing 2 properties for us. We have found them to be responsive and diligent in forwarding on maintenance requests and following up with necessary action. Nicole has been very helpful from the start.

Pam Taylor

Pam TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally....someone who knows what they're doing.

After months of mis information(or none at all!) we have a very quick and satisfactory result in our quest to get back a rental bond following the death of our son.Paula Baini.....you are a champ!!So very pleasant and helpful.
John and Pam.

excellent service and results

im from Adelaide and rented out my apartment in carlton fantastic service from Nicole and a result that was was achieved in the first week of listing and exceeded my expectations would highly recommend
frank

Outstanding! Exceeded expectations!

Ali from Woodards Carnegie has been an absolute delight to work with. Professional, responsive, highly efficient and personable. We were in a unique position where we were looking for a rental and renting out our apartment. To what could have been a stressful situation, we were pleasantly surprised with how easy and stress free this transition was. A refreshing rental experience, both as a landlord and a tenant. I would highly recommend Ali for your property management needs.

Jo Harrison

Jo HarrisonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you!

Elyse from Woodards Carlton has been a dream to deal with. Replying quickly efficiently and ensuring the whole moving process ran smoothly! Ive dealt with a lot of property managers and she stands out as one of the best. Thank you!

Azza

AzzaMelbourne

Ascot Vale unscrupulous tactics

John Chng

John ChngSydney, NSW

Woodards is diligent and helpful to find a good tenant

Woodards recently help us to find a tenant for our property. The manager Miss.Julie Bisking have been very helpful and update us regularly when looking for a tenant. She also understand our problems when we lost our rental income when we tried to sell the apartment due to the bad down turn in sales for 6 months.
I would recommend Woodards to manage a property.

Lauren E

Lauren EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Property Management

Siobhan my property manager at Woodards has been diligent, efficient, and professional. Siobhan has regularly completed routine inspections and commenced dialogue for renal renewal unprompted. I am very impressed and thank Siobhan and the Woodards team for their efforts.

ExperiencedWoodsman

ExperiencedWoodsmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't be fooled, Woodards are no good at selling

In an unstable market they talked us into going to Auction. They said it was "to create a sense of urgency in the buyers". I'm now convinced it was a tactic to pressure us to lower our price. In 8 weeks they didn't bring a single offer. The next agent sold it in 4 weeks. They do not know how to sell real estate in a challenging market. They just make you pay for advertising and hope people will come to the auction. Rather than being good a engaging buyers, they focus on pushing down the seller until anyone would buy it because it is so cheap.

Tiarne F

Tiarne FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leasing with Carlton Woodards.

service and courtesy

As a tenant I have found my Woodards property manager to be courteous and helpful. They were never intrusive & gave adequate notice of inspections. Responsive to the need for repairs concluded expeditiously and without fuss; they were approachable and as a tenant you were not made to feel like an afterthought.
well done.

Excellent Property Managers

I find Woodards an excellent company to deal with as a landlord. they keep me appraised of any issues with my property.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

We recently purchased a unit in Port Melbourne and we were extremely satisfied with Luke's level of enthusiasm and professionalism. Once we were successful with our bid, we had the pleasure of dealing with Laura in property management. Laura's experience provided us with a great avenue for placing the property on the rental market. We settled on 31/10/18 and our tenant had the keys on 1/11/18. You can't get much better service than that !

Great service!

Nicole and Lucy have been a real pleasure to deal with. Communication has been fantastic, they are always quick to assist, available for any questions we've had and super friendly. I would recommend Woodards Carlton in a heart beat!