Woodards

Mez M.

Mez M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use them

if you are a renter do nit go through woodards... the worst company i have dealt with...absolutely no customer service at all and if you need something done you have to wait and not get a ....

Lisa D

Lisa DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Liana Strangis Woodards

Liana has shown nothing less than "Outstanding Professionalism." Her knowledge of Woodard properties, including local community information, provided a prompt service that was nothing short of excellence. Thank you for all your assistance.

Guilain

Guilain Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service from Charlotte

I want to appreciate the great service that I have received from Charlotte Dunstan. She’s really professional, kind, caring and great communication. Definitely recommend woodards because of her great services

Good experience

Hi I would like to recommend woodard's for their services.
My Property manager was Amelia Natoli,
She was really good through out my rental time with woodard's. Speacially in covid times.
I highly recommend it.

Excellent support

I would like to commend Anastasia Grosios, Senior Property Manager who is the ultimate professional to deal with, very polite, courteous and extermely helpful. The customer service and work ethic Anatstasia provides is top class, what a wonderful asset she is to at Woodards Elesternwick. Keep up the great work!

It has been a great experience!

Hi, I would like to recommend Woodards to anyone who is looking to rent an apartment.

Can't praise enough of their senior property manager Amelia Natoli, she has been extremely supportive and helpful to my young family during these difficult times in the pandemic. Be it coordinating with the landlord for rent reduction or for maintenance requests. We have been with them for over a year now and have had a great experience so far. If you are looking for an agent with exemplary attitude towards their customers, Amelia is the agent to be trusted. Thank you.

JP

JP

Great realestate/property manager

I rented an apartment through Woodards Carlton for 2 years, in that time i found my property manager Paula Extremely professional always friendly and very efficient, I am extremely happy with the service provided to me.

Outstanding assistance in renovating a terrace in Brunswick and reletting it.

I have been with Woodards for over eight years. Prior to them taking over I had agencies that were inconsistent in the way they dealt with my rental terrace house. Agent Paula Baini has been outstanding. I was working overseas so she managed the necessary repairs needed to update my terrace to re-let it. She knew a very good builder. I was able to put many matters in her capable hands. She knows houses, having renovated herself and she has an eye for what tenants want in a house. I appreciate that she focusses on the landlord's interests but also makes sure that tenants' rights are respected.
Communication was prompt and clear even though I was overseas.
The most important thing? I was able to trust her.

Sev and Huss

Sev and HussGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Considerate and Professional

We were the happy tenants of a property in Brunswick managed by Amelia from Woodards for the past four years. Over that time, we found Amelia to be very professional and attentive in all our dealings. We appreciate her approach in being considerate of us, the tenant and the actual property. Would highly recommend her to prospective tenants and vendors alike. Thank you once again Amelia.

Service/agent review

After separating from my partner I was in desperate need to source suitable rental accommodation that would provide stability for my two young daughters.

The agent I dealt with, Katie was incredibly efficient in securing the property for me. From application to receiving the keys was around 6 days. Very appreciative of Katie’s commitment.

Laura D

Laura DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience

On the basis of my experience of the sale of my property by Woodards Northcote, I find that I cannot recommend them. I sought dispute resolution with the corporate division of Woodards and found that experience completely unsatisfactory. I look back on my entire experience of Woodards Northcote and Woodards Corporate with dismay.

Maree MIelnik

Maree MIelnik

Attentive and professional

Our apartment in Carlton has been managed by Amelia of Woodards for the past three years. In every instance we have found her to be attentive and professional. We appreciate her approach in being considerate of the owner, the tenant and the actual property. Absolutely brilliant!

Amy

AmyVictoria

Poor Property Management by Woodards Doncaster (victoria)

Poor property management as the rental agent let the rent to be in arrears for more than 2 months. They only followed up when i raised the issue. I would not recommend them and do it at your own costly expense.

good service

Amelia made it very easy for me to seer the apartment out of usual hours and to enter into a rental agreement. Woodards were responsive to queries and assisted with minor repair issues. I would recommend my dealings with them as being personal and professional.

Nicky

NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Renae Galea- Woodards

Great service and property management with prompt and professional resolutions of any issues with our rental property. Renae and team support us as landlords and go above and beyond to ensure the best outcomes for all involved.

Amelia Natoli - Woodards

Amelia is very helpful and friendly. She helps us every single request of our rent house.
Our washing machine was not working properly and She managed a new one for us.
Everything we needed, She solve very quick and efficiently.
Thank you Amelia, we are so happy with you and your company.

Woodards Realestate Renae Galea

I have been a tenant at a property managed by Woodards Realestate now for 9 years. The service that has been provided by the rental manager Renae has been outstanding.
I could not have asked for a better rental manager, she has been proactive, understanding, prompt and professional.

KPoss

KPossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Siobhan Flinn - Rental Managing Agent

Syed Zaidi

Syed Zaidi

Jenny Lock is actually a Jenny from the block

Jenny has recently taken over as our property manager and she has been simply amazing. She is very helpful no matter what time of the day you call her- always answers her phone. Always keeps you informed of any updates when it comes to repairs. She tried to get my garage door fixed on a Sunday (who would do that on a weekend) she is very friendly and caring. Highly recommend her services. People at woodards you are so lucky to be working alongside Jenny. Thank you once again Jenny for looking out for us :)

Margaret