Verifiedwoodards.com.au

3.6

Cal
Cal

30 years of great service from Woodards

Woodards has managed our property for 30 years. In our experience, the property managers such as Anthony Wren have always been exemplary. Always pleasant to deal with, professional and responsive to the needs of the owner and tenants. Many thanks for the positive experience. Highly recommended.
Not necessary
Not necessaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Carlton North

Worst experience of my life

I’ve been renting with this agency for a little over a year now and it has been the worst experience of my life, causing me stress, anxiety and grief. It has turned what should be a home into a prison and a burden. They will call you about most things so that there is no paper trail and proof and then rub it in your face later and use it against you to withhold bond. Call me naive because I believe in human decency, but they have single-handedly ruined that trust in people.
Adam T.
Adam T.

Impressive Property Manager

I am delighted to share my outstanding experience with Luke pickering our property manager at Woodards Ascot Vale. Throughout our tenancy at 108 leveson, Luke has consistently responded to our inquiries promptly and kept us well-informed throughout the entire rental process. Whether it was addressing maintenance requests or answering questions about lease agreements, Luke was always just a phone call or email away. His responsiveness and willingness to go above and beyond made us feel valued as tenants.
Luke's attention to detail was evident in the thorough property inspections conducted, leaving us confident that our rental home was well-maintained.
Michelle
Michelle3 posts

A! for Amazing! Anthony Wren

Anthony Wren is the most professional property manager I have been so fortunate to have had to date in renting Show reply
Anonymous
Anonymous

DISAPPOINTED

Took my business elsewhere due to my disappointment in the handling of a matter, still unresolved today.
Vishnu
VishnuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rented house in Carlton

We rented an apartment in Carlton for more than three years. Our Agent was Amelia Natoli. she was efficient and helpful during the entire tenancy.
Whenever we had any issue for example dishwasher not working, leakage in sink and basins etc, she quickly assigned it to a professional to resolve it.
I rarely have to remind her about any issue I had during my tenancy.
I am more than happy to recommend her to someone looking for a house in Melbourne.
B and R J
B and R JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Claire Vandyk

We have been dealing with Claire since she was employed by your firm to look after our Unit 3/14 Ardmillan Rd Moonee Ponds. Claire has attended to all aspects. She arranged fora the installation of new blinds and followed up with a tiling job which we arranged to have done. She has been very efficient in fact the best agent we have dealt with.
Disappointed
Disappointed
  VIC, Elsternwick

Upsetting to deal

I find it amazing that they can lease rental properties without supplying an "Apply" link in their listings.
I registered to inspect two properties as soon as I received the Early Bird alert via a TenantApp. Confirmed my attendance at the 1st inspections. Then on the day of the 1st inspection, they sent an email advising that the inspection is cancelled as the property has been leased. I'm wondering how they are able to do this considering in all the communications, they was no option to 'Apply'. Where is the fairness for those of us who are putting our lives on whole to try to get a roof over our heads???
Law
Law

Rude to vote volunteers

I saw Woodards male berate tired vote volunteers for daring to stand outside their office ...he made them move 300mm or 1 foot onto asphalt footpath. How petty! They weren't obstructing or doing anything wrong at all. I thought I'd never use this agency...they obviously have little interest in democracy let alone good manners or kindness. Avoid.
Jeanette S
Jeanette S

Emina Taleb

Emina has been managing our property for the past 12 months. She is an extremely diligent manager and follows up on all issues as they arise, always keeping us informed and advising us as to the best way to deal with those issues.
Emina is always easy to contact and is very knowledgeable in her field. She is smart, kind and very good at making us as the property owners feel that we are in safe hands with her as our property manager.
Thank you for all your hard work on our behalf Emina. Woodards are very lucky to have you.
Jeanette and Roger Slee
EMC
EMCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Camberwell

Keep your distance - rental properties

I have had endless problems with the Woodards rental team at Camberwell - I would steer clear of them and find an agent that has the capability to look after your asset. And looking at the other recent reviews it seems it is not an isolated case.
Woodards   DM
DB
DBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
Johnson T.
Johnson T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
  VIC, Oakleigh

Stay Away Or Avoid

Please dont trust this crap [Name Removed]. He don't respond to your email because he afraid to answer your queries in black and white as evidence. Please beware this crap.
Mick