Workout Meals

See the Best Food Delivery Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I'm converted!!

I was sceptical about the quality of pre made meals however was absolutely blown away by the quality of the food. This will be my new go to for meal prep and I love the amount of options available for dietary requirements as I am gluten free.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019
Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting
Timely DeliveryYes

Great meals. Great service very happy with the over all.

Meals never disappoint. Always fresh and full of flavour.
Also very convenient having them delivered every week to my front door.
Thank you to the team have recommended to a number of friends and family

Taste
Dook

DookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suprisingly fresh!

Its difficult for me to express just how fresh the food actually is. regardless of being microwaved, the meals all tasted as if they came straight off of the stove, even after i had frozen them myself.

The portions are appropriate and couldnt be easier to prepare. The quality of food and time saved really makes remarkable value for money in my opinion.

All around great experience. I will be using this service for a long time i think. Dont limit yourself to thinking this is only a service for gym folk, id say any fitness based activity will welcome these workout meals. I use it to aid in fitness for mountain biking and after only a week i have already noticed an improvement in my endurance. Definantly give it a try, its all great food.

Taste
Start DateOctober 2019
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Meal Plan

The meals are fresh and delicious so easy to stick to and more than enough food for lunches and dinners. Such healthy meals I feel amazing after just one week! So much variety depending on what you prefer I personally love all chicken and fish meals.

Taste
Start DateMay 2018
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

Really enjoyed the meals

Every meal was tasty and flavoursome. I really liked the vege sides, not all meal prep delivery services have made me feel like Im getting enough vegetables. I do wish there was a way to scan the meals into my fitness pal or at least have all the macros and calorie information on each of the meals so that its easier to keep track of daily intake. But I really enjoyed these meals and would recommend to others!

Gus

GusSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Good size meals. Very tasty! Easy to eat. Decent price. Extremely easy to order. Nice discount if you order frequently. Dont have to buy much food at the supermarket and do t have to wash dishes

Delicious!

Taste great and fresh!
Didn’t expect taste but it’s so delicious and valuable.
I normally don’t eat much vegetables but it’s great combination with meat and veggies and source so couldn’t stop eating.
I’m gonna order for next week.
Thanks a lot!

Theo

TheoSydney, NSW

perfection

Best tasting meals and very convenient as I work 12 hour days. Love how easy the website is and the photos look like the actual products you get. Would highly recommend

Timely DeliveryYes

Food has been awesome so far

Food is fresh, tasty and well portioned. Ordering process has been simple. Looking forward to the next order to try a different menu. Nothing negative at this time to share.

Delicious

So happy so much flavour in every meal. Super adorable delivery was perfect and meals are fresh. The only thing I have to say is have friends that would like to try them but don’t deliver to there area.

Kylie H.

Kylie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so yummy!

I started the weight loss workout meals a week ago for lunch and dinner and have found only 1 meal I was not keen on due to personal taste, which is ok because I will not included that in my next order. Everything else was fresh and delicious! Will most definitely be ordering again.
Convenient. Yummy. Value for money.

Makes my life so easy

I work and study fulltime, and saving 30minutes cooking and cleaning time really makes a huge difference for me.

I dont know how you do it but the veges are always crisp and fresh.

Kaleena Webbe

Kaleena WebbeIllawarra, NSW

Love it

Ita so affordable, convenient, fresh and tastes great. There’s great variety and it is a really easy online order process. I love that it’s delivered to my door, no fuss.

Tastes great

Meals are super fresh and tasty. Great variety of meals to choose from. Saves a lot of time and are very convenient. Every meal has been Great so far and have had no let downs.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great variety and very tasty!

Plenty of different meals. Gives me enough food for 3+ meals a day for a week easily! Haven't had a bad tasting meal yet! Super convenient just heat and eat, exactly what I was looking for while I work away.

Amy B

Amy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome food- love the different meal sizes and options

I've been getting these meals for about a month now. I love the taste of the meals, not bland like other companies I've tried. I also like that you can customize the size of each meal and that you can see the nutritionals of each meal if you really want to monitor what is in them. I think the different range of meals is fantastic as well. My only dislike is having to pay for shipping on top of the price of meals you order as it can be quite pricey compared to other companies. They do have the option to subscribe which makes your order a little cheaper each week so I can always look to do that in future. Overall I am happy with the food and flavours and will continue with Workout Meals!

Jeremy L.

Jeremy L.Sydney, NSW

Appears fresh

Food appears fresh and taste is good.
Labels are generic and instructions are not tailored to each difference meal. This need to be look at in the future for better quality

Convenient and tasty

The meals are tasty, filling and have lower calories that some salads. Super convenient and made from all natural ingredients. Packaging is not excessive which is a plus. Highly recommend.

Monique B.

Monique B.South Australia

Delicious and convenient

Every meal I’ve tried has been delicious and filling, really happy with the prices for what you get as well. I’ve tried a few different brands of delivered meals and am going to stick with these guys now

Amber

AmberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO GOOD!

Super easy to order.
Plenty of meal options.
All meals have been delicious, filling and varied.
The meals have been super convenient for my work lunches!
The pricing is fair for the size of the meals.