Workout Meals

Workout Meals

Best meal preps ever !

Workout meals are so yummy there very tasty , one of the best I’ve tried so far ! My favourite is the low carb moussaka & the protein pancakes. Workout meals Made my busy life so much easier !

Timely DeliveryYes

Best Meal Delivery I've tried....

The food is delicious, it tastes just like a home cooked meal.
Perfect portion sizes and they all taste pretty great. Not to mention the emails are super affordable. I had an issue with a delivery (not their fault) and the customer service was outstanding. I couldn't recommend Workout Meals more!

This was so good!

The meals prepared were fresh and really tasty. It didn't feel like I was eating dieting food, it was a very delicious meal but proportioned to help lose weight. I really enjoyed it.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great except for one thing

Absolutely love the meals but my reason for 3 stars is due to the fact the company doesn’t recycle or pick back up the huge styrofoam box the meals are delivered in! What a waste!! The poor environment

We appreciate your feedback! Unfortunately due to circumstance our logistics partner will no longer be picking up foam boxes, this is not ideal for a number of reasons. We have been heavily testing alternative box solutions to replace the foam box (Which is easier to dispose of and more environmentally friendly) . However food safety is our #1 priority so until we are satisfied and complete our testing the foam box will need to be used. We have found our new solution and our release date is very likely to be next week! So keep an eye out :) Thank you.Hi Giorgia, letting you know our new box solution which doesn't compromise food safety is now in use :)

Fresh and tasty meals delivered to your doorstep

Started using the small sized meals and I really like them. Good portion size and they taste great. Still working through which meals I like most to go on the automated order plan every week. I can only recommend if you like fresh (not frozen) and tasty meals! Looking forward to continue with you guys

Timely DeliveryYes

Makes meal prep a breeze!

So happy I found this company as I was looking for fresh healthy meals that would help with weight loss and make life easier.
I got everything i was looking for with the added bonus of the best customer service ever!

Game Changer

So easy to follow. So tasty and doesn’t feel like a diet at all! Loving the variety as well.
Workout meals have literally saved my life, I’ve gone from being really good in the kitchen, meal prepping, to have no inspiration at all. Then I came across workout meals and it’s an honest easy to follow game changer

So easy and delicious!

All the meals taste great, and the delivery service makes it so easy. The beef con carne is amaaaaazing! Will continue to order while I'm on my current diet plan, and later for maintenance too.

Gave a 8 really enjoyed

Love the meals and really enjoyed how healthy it is tryed alot of others,and they weren't really healthy at all and like the simple way there done them.meat rice veg

Timely DeliveryYes

This is excellent! Save a lot of our time to prep the meal.

This idea was recommended by my colleague. After tried it for the first week,me and my partner has discovered a lot of positive comment to this new idea. We saved a lot of time and money from doing this. Of course, we having our balance diet as well. No lost to try something different which healthy and convenience.

Great Fresh Food

As a busy person, I have tried a few meal prep services and workout meals have been my favourite so far. Great variety of flavours and food for the cost.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great food and best food delivery service

I have tried most of the meals and I can not have any of the spicy meals.
I have even tried the pancakes with maple syrup but I can not able to have the syrup either

Timely DeliveryYes

Best that I have tried so far.

Food is really great. Flavors are awesom. Best customer service. Whenever I have questions, they normally reply in less than half and hour via email. I would really recommend this.

So convenient and yummy

If your looking for a Simple alternative to healthy good food
Would highly reccomend ! Tried many companies before and work out meals if by far the best I have come across.

Making life easier

We have tried several companies over the past few months and these are the best by far! The portion sizes are great for my hubby, probably a tad big for me so I'll order the size down next time.
These meals don't have excess moisture like some other companies which makes them so much more enjoyable.
There are heaps of options to help us stick to our macros on high and low carb days. Can't wait to eat our way through the menu!

Very good tasty food!

Tasty food! Really enjoying it! As a chef I have to say that you guys doing a really good job! Well done ! Thank you and keep up the good work

It is great - so tasty and convenient

Workout Meals are very reliable, tasty and super convenient. There is also a lot of options to chose from. It has made life so much easier. I definitely recommend them.

So easy

The food looked exactly like the pictures. easy to prepare and consistent. I jazzed them up a bit with sauces and extras but they formed a good base. unfortunately, mine was delivered in the early hours of the morning and broken into which is not your problem but more convenient delivery time would be better

Timely DeliveryYes

Happy i came across these guys

Workout Meals have made my life so much easier:) and by the looks of things i'm on my way to hitting my 2019 weight loss goals!
Fav meal is defiantly the Peri Per Chicken!

Makes life easier with a newborn and a toddler!

Finding time to cook is a bit hard at the moment, so I wanted some meals in the fridge that weren't all frozen and yuk especially because I'm breastfeeding the little one. Ordered a couple of times now and I'm quite happy with the freshness and the fact that I can pick different sizes for me and hubby. I like the variety because I get bored of foods easily and hubby then eats the meals I leave behind :D Will be ordering again!