4.4

86% · 21025 · 10%
Timely DeliveryYes · No
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
4.3
4.4
Satisfying and filling meals
Fresh, tasty food
Delivers on schedule

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Inedible due to undercooked rice

I purchased the 'Muscle Gain' meal pack, and while taste and variety was generally good, any meals containing rice were inedible. The rice was crunchy and obviously undercooked, and even microwaving it longer than the reheating instructions indicated couldn't save it. Close to half of the meals had to be thrown out; what a waste of food and money.
Ashton
Ashton

1 year review of Workout Meals:

I've been ordering from Workout Meals for a year now and I've never been happier with the nutrition and value for money (the veggies are always fresh too). They updated their menu late last year as well and somehow made things taste even BETTER, which was also a plus. The customer support has always been super prompt and friendly -- Dean especially goes above and beyond with any questions or issues I have. I highly recommend these guys if you're considering them for your diet/training plan! :) Show details
CJ James
CJ James

Foods expiring only two days after being delivered

Please check the expiry date of the food delivered by Workout Meals. I recently made a sizable order, including breakfast items, salads, and meals, for my stay in Melbourne this week. The food was delivered on Monday morning. To my surprise, the expiry date for the breakfast and salads is Wednesday, 18 October—just two days after delivery. I had intended to consume these meals throughout my stay until Sunday.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Off food!

I received out of date food! And cannot get a refund. Disgusting! Show details
Workout Meals   DM

Hi Taylor if you PM a message to me I am happy to look into this for you and make this right!

clivewh
clivewhNSW, 20977 posts

Very below average flavour and serving sizes

thought I had found a great company from reading their website. since I ordered website completely changed as has menu. Food arrived on time all meals were there. but the meals are small and very average in flavour some had absolutely no flavour and some of the food (vegetables and rice) was basically raw. do not recommend, ended up giving away 70% of the meals in my order. Show details
Workout Meals   DM

Hi Clive I am happy to make this right for you, please send me a PM to receive a free box to try our new menu. I have no doubt you will love it.

Usama
Usama2 posts

Simply beyond expectation!

OMG! I don't have words to explain how yum and fresh meal it is... burst of tons of flavours as soon as first spoon lands in the mouth... the extreme satisfaction of mouthgasm... Show details
Tanya Koster
Tanya KosterSydney, NSW

Product/s seem ok, we have not had sufficient time to consume to rate this properly yet

We did not receive the discount on the first order as promised. There was no where to plug in the discount at check-out. Show details
Darren K.
Darren K.

What a great service with delicious food!

I’ve been using workout meals for over 6 months now. There are so many meals to choose from and they all taste amazing. Fast delivery. I would highly recommend! Show details
GuyB
GuyBDarling Downs, QLD4 posts

Great tasting meals

Great tasting meals.
NDIS payment invoice is very easy.
Meals are a perfect size - not too big, so no wasted food.
I am a fussy eater but these meals are very nice. Show details
TAMMM
TAMMM
Mark
Mark

Amazing Quality & Variety

I have a neurological condition & recently had an accident shattering my femur. As things are even harder for me independently at the moment I decided to get pre prepared meals for myself. The quality, variety & proportion size is perfect for me & the team at workout meals made it so easy to order. I can’t thank them enough Show details
Macy T.
Macy T.

Great option for healthy meals

I order because my disability makes me unable to cook for myself, these meals are so convenient and healthy!
I eat so much more protein and veg now and my body feels much better for it. Show details
Jake
JakeCanberra Central 2602, ACT

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way

I’ve been enjoying Workout meals for a while now & I still look forward to munching down. Healthy, delicious, easy to deal with & fast delivery. Show details
Zeb R.
Zeb R.4 posts

See Change

I recently decided to make a change & after ordering from over half a dozen Suppliers, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality (& size) of Workout Meals.
Dean was very helpful & got me up & running - the choices are great without being excessive & the protein % is more than many other Companies.
The best thing is the quality of ingredients & the great taste!
Vacuum packaging is awesome.
I reckon I'll be staying with WM. Show details
Vicki
VickiHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Amazing and very tasty

These meals are great they not only deliver great nutrition but also very tasty and filling really recommend them Show details

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

When are you guys coming to Perth?

Workout Meals   DM

Hey! Thanks for messaging us, hopefully soon! We are continuing to expand our delivery range and currently looking at putting infrastructure in Perth so we can cater to WA - keep an eye on our website!

Peter W.
Peter W.

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Workout Meals   DM

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrie

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

About Workout Meals

Workout Meals delivers delicious, ready-made meals to your door, made with fresh ingredients from Australia and New Zealand. The recipes in the meal plan were developed by restaurant chefs and certified nutritionists, so that they’re full of flavour and packed with the nutrients your body needs.

You can choose from either goal-based or fixed set meals. Goal based meals include those for weight loss, meals to support muscle gain, and meals to help you get lean and fit. Fixed set meals include low carb meals, keto meals, and gluten-free meals.

With no added hormones (HGP free), nothing artificial, and no GMOs, antibiotics, preservatives, or colourants in the food, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the highest quality.

Workout Meals delivers to certain regions in NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, and the ACT.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the meals were satisfying, and actually filled them enough considering they also maintained an exercise regime. Some reviewers said that they were never hungry between meals at all.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how delicious and fresh the meals were.
  • The meals arrive on time, according to reviewers, so they’re never left going hungry or having to scramble for a last-minute meal.
CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs