Workout Meals

See the Best Food Delivery Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gus

GusSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Good size meals. Very tasty! Easy to eat. Decent price. Extremely easy to order. Nice discount if you order frequently. Dont have to buy much food at the supermarket and do t have to wash dishes

Delicious!

Taste great and fresh!
Didn’t expect taste but it’s so delicious and valuable.
I normally don’t eat much vegetables but it’s great combination with meat and veggies and source so couldn’t stop eating.
I’m gonna order for next week.
Thanks a lot!

Theo

TheoSydney, NSW

perfection

Best tasting meals and very convenient as I work 12 hour days. Love how easy the website is and the photos look like the actual products you get. Would highly recommend

Timely DeliveryYes

Food has been awesome so far

Food is fresh, tasty and well portioned. Ordering process has been simple. Looking forward to the next order to try a different menu. Nothing negative at this time to share.

Delicious

So happy so much flavour in every meal. Super adorable delivery was perfect and meals are fresh. The only thing I have to say is have friends that would like to try them but don’t deliver to there area.

Kylie H.

Kylie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so yummy!

I started the weight loss workout meals a week ago for lunch and dinner and have found only 1 meal I was not keen on due to personal taste, which is ok because I will not included that in my next order. Everything else was fresh and delicious! Will most definitely be ordering again.
Convenient. Yummy. Value for money.

Makes my life so easy

I work and study fulltime, and saving 30minutes cooking and cleaning time really makes a huge difference for me.

I dont know how you do it but the veges are always crisp and fresh.

Kaleena Webbe

Kaleena WebbeIllawarra, NSW

Love it

Ita so affordable, convenient, fresh and tastes great. There’s great variety and it is a really easy online order process. I love that it’s delivered to my door, no fuss.

Tastes great

Meals are super fresh and tasty. Great variety of meals to choose from. Saves a lot of time and are very convenient. Every meal has been Great so far and have had no let downs.

Timely DeliveryYes

Great variety and very tasty!

Plenty of different meals. Gives me enough food for 3+ meals a day for a week easily! Haven't had a bad tasting meal yet! Super convenient just heat and eat, exactly what I was looking for while I work away.

Amy B

Amy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome food- love the different meal sizes and options

I've been getting these meals for about a month now. I love the taste of the meals, not bland like other companies I've tried. I also like that you can customize the size of each meal and that you can see the nutritionals of each meal if you really want to monitor what is in them. I think the different range of meals is fantastic as well. My only dislike is having to pay for shipping on top of the price of meals you order as it can be quite pricey compared to other companies. They do have the option to subscribe which makes your order a little cheaper each week so I can always look to do that in future. Overall I am happy with the food and flavours and will continue with Workout Meals!

Jeremy L.

Jeremy L.Sydney, NSW

Appears fresh

Food appears fresh and taste is good.
Labels are generic and instructions are not tailored to each difference meal. This need to be look at in the future for better quality

Convenient and tasty

The meals are tasty, filling and have lower calories that some salads. Super convenient and made from all natural ingredients. Packaging is not excessive which is a plus. Highly recommend.

Monique B.

Monique B.South Australia

Delicious and convenient

Every meal I’ve tried has been delicious and filling, really happy with the prices for what you get as well. I’ve tried a few different brands of delivered meals and am going to stick with these guys now

Amber

AmberMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SO GOOD!

Super easy to order.
Plenty of meal options.
All meals have been delicious, filling and varied.
The meals have been super convenient for my work lunches!
The pricing is fair for the size of the meals.

Timely DeliveryYes

Lovely meals and so convenient!

The meals are delicious, excellent variety and options if you want to change them up. They advise of allergens clearly and there a great options if you are gluten free!

Great easy option

I tried workout meals as an easy way to make good choices when I am busy. Better flavor than any other meal delivery I have tried and protein rich too

Sujit T.

Sujit T.Sydney, NSW

Homecooked goodness in a perfect portion

I tried the Large portion size. The food quantity is really good , it reached my 100% 'fullness' bar. The quality of the food is great. I will be going down to Medium size next.
The only thing that I missed was a barcode on the box that I could scan and add to MyFitnessPal. Searching food in that app takes me back to 1990's .

Stefanie N.

Stefanie N.Sydney, NSW

Best meal preps ever !

Workout meals are so yummy there very tasty , one of the best I’ve tried so far ! My favourite is the low carb moussaka & the protein pancakes. Workout meals Made my busy life so much easier !

Candice

CandiceSydney, NSW

Best Meal Delivery I've tried....

The food is delicious, it tastes just like a home cooked meal.
Perfect portion sizes and they all taste pretty great. Not to mention the emails are super affordable. I had an issue with a delivery (not their fault) and the customer service was outstanding. I couldn't recommend Workout Meals more!