• Additional Physical Activities
  • Taste
  • Timely DeliveryYes (100%) · No (0%)
Rhee

RheeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time efficient & great tasting

The food is filling & full of flavour. I can chose sizes to suit my goals. I can just grab it and go which gives me more time back in my life. I love that you have a few days before the next order to change things incase there is some meals you might not like. The only small thing which I didn’t know on my first order was if I was able to freeze them or if they would last in the fridge for the whole week until my next order. I didn’t get any sort of info with my first order which would of been helpful. Other then that I’m 100% satisfied with the food <3

Taste
Start DateJune 2020

The best I have had!

The option to choose different meal sizes to suit your requirements is amazing. The meals are fresh and are delicious. I have tried many other meal prep businesses and I can honestly say Workout Meals taste the best.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Great meals

Overall taste and portion size is great. I also like the fact you are able to select your calorie size for each meal.
I would definitely recommend workout meals to others.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user... Delicious!

The food is very filling, fresh and tasty. It’s my first time using this service and have found them great so far with good variety. I just wish they were a little cheaper.

Taste
Start DateJune 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting
Nicole

Thankyou. I enjoyed them so much I have already placed another order for next week

Davide I.

Davide I.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely best meals in the market!!

They changed the menu and now the food taste amazing! I'm really surprised! this is a big step up!
Big portions, well balanced macros and delicious. I couldn't be happier. well done!

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Additional Physical Activities Sport
David.G

David.GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Healthy, quick and easy meals

The food taste great, I havent had one I actively disliked. Most of the meals are actually very tasty which was surprising but I would happily continue to eat these. They have been great to help me track my macros and it takes the hassle out of meal prep. Overall very happy with the service and meals.

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Shaun

ShaunSydney, NSW

Changed my order without notice.

Didn't receive what I ordered. They sent a different order without notifying me.

They're explanation was basically: We were doing a system change at the time, we just assumed you'd be happy with a randomly generated order. And we didn't bother asking or notifying you beforehand.

Jefferson

JeffersonSydney, NSW

Loosing weight, no queuing, good food

So far so good. The food is delivered on time and tastes good and is fresh ingredients, not frozen. There is enough variety on the menu to stop me getting bored and I'm seeing the weight loss results I wanted because the portion sizes are good. The food is pretty filling and I can just about follow the program with some minor cheating

Taste
Start DateMay 2020
Rex Murdoch

Rex MurdochSydney, NSW

Good tasty healthy meals!

It’s plenty of food in each portion the food tastes great and all very fresh.
I will again reorder when I’ve finished my fist run thru. Food was delivered on time and packed well.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Easy, convenient and well-priced

Good menu variety, meals look like photos (not always the case!) and well-priced. Medium sized meals are a fantastic size. Wish there was an option for extra greens or salads.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
JackT

JackTIllawarra, NSW

One of the very best in Australia

I have used my muscle chef in the past and moved onto these guys, the freshness in these meals is absolutely undeniable! Keep up the great work, would definitely Recommend! Small to medium meals filled me up greatly!

Taste
Start DateApril 2020
Alexi

AlexiSydney, NSW

Very nice for healthy meals!

Definitely fills me up. It’s enough for me to function on and hits the macros I made.
Food is very nice. Only a couple I probably wouldn’t order again just personal preference. Bolognese meal was tasty but the pasta was over cooked so it went really soggy and soft. Not the most pleasant texture but I’ll order it again because I love bolognese. Honey soy chicken with noodles was also tasty but chicken needed to be more browned. It was a bit off putting like eating boiled chicken. Not overly pleasant.

Taste
Start DateApril 2020

Matt Crouch

Matt Crouch

All good

heaps good taste and healthy
Good value
The delivery guy left the box outside the house so anyone driving by could pinch it
Good good good..
Did I mention it was good?

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Dean J.

Dean J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great meals. Professional delivery. Haven’t had a problem so far.

Good portion sizes, the taste of the meals are great. The food is fresh which is great so I don’t need to worry about freezing the meals. Professional delivery. Happy

Taste
Start DateMarch 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

Good value tasty meals.

Was after high protein low cal meals to take to work during a cut. Having a bunch in the freezer when I was lazy in meal prep was awesome. Less than $9 per meal was a must.

Taste
Start DateFebruary 2020

Matt Ford

Matt FordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Workout Meals Review

Everything about Workout Meals is excellent. The website is easy to use, the meals are reasonably priced, the communication around delivery is great, and the food is very tasty. For people wanting to be healthy, but don’t have the time to cook, Workout Meals is for you.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fresh, healthy, tasty

Meals are fresh and pretty close to home made quality. Vegetables are not soggy or mushy like other microwaved food. Good range, reasonable sized serves. The best value for money I’ve come across and it’s saving me the hassle of shopping, making meals and cleaning up. I work up to 60hrs per week and find it tough to look after myself with food. Pretty happy with the quality and convenience!

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

Tasty and filling

I have only used it for one week and only dinners , I had the large size and think they are just right enough to fill you up while you are trying to lose weight at the same time nice variety of choices and sizes of foods

Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Wow !! Everything was so fresh even after its been microwaved.

Every meal has been perfect, enjoyed every last bite and portions was great. I will be ordering more food from workout meals. My favourite had the be the meatballs and pancakes.

Taste
Start DateJanuary 2020

Love the feedback! Thank you

I'm converted!!

I was sceptical about the quality of pre made meals however was absolutely blown away by the quality of the food. This will be my new go to for meal prep and I love the amount of options available for dietary requirements as I am gluten free.

Taste
Start DateDecember 2019