Workout Meals
See the Best Diet & Weight Loss Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Workout Meals

Pros

Satisfying and filling meals
Fresh, tasty food
Delivers on schedule

Tamara A
Tamara ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Best low carb meals ever!!

I am on a mission to loose 30kg, I decided to go low carb and select these meals from the menu. All the meals I have had are delicious and filling, I cannot recommend Workout Meals enough!! I have tried Thrive, Macros and My muscle chef but these are just a higher level of quality- thank you!!

Perfect for my work life

Just started but will continue, the selection of food is great and tasty. The food feels nutritious and being able to cook from frozen makes it all very easy for work

Ewan M.
Ewan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Did not deliver, did not answer phone, did not return messages.

Ordered APR16 for delivery on APR21 'business hours 2'. Never sent confirmation SMS, never delivered. Tried to phone 3 times but nobody answers and it goes to answering service. Left details on answering machine 3 times but they never called back. Stole my money? ($108.65 Order #46949)

Craig
CraigSydney, NSW

Convenient, delicious, fulfilling meals!

Workout meals are reliably delivered, fulfilling meals that taste great! Honestly fresh! They take the time out of preparing nutritious food that have helped me gain muscle and lose weight!

Find out how Workout Meals compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

The 360 program is a one stop shop for reaching your fitness goals.

Food is filling and delicious and workouts are a challenge. I have completed 1 week and followed the program exactly and have already had positive results. Can't wait to see what's to come

Excellent and yummy meal

Loved the meals. If I wasn't on a restrictive diet where there is no oil, milk, and sugar use then I would have continued ordering it. But when I will be off from that diet then I will surely look into coming back again. Thank you

Timely DeliveryYes
Corianda
CoriandaSydney, NSW

Great quality meals, delicious and healthy

Loved these meals, was surprised they filled me up as they didn’t look like much at first but it’s so nutritious and healthy they really hit the spot! Great flavours and my hubby enjoyed them too

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Yummiest pre prepared meals

We have tried so many prepared meals in the past and these were the yummiest and tastiest by far. We look forward to ordering from you guys again very soon

Tastey

Very nice food and they have a great variety meals and size portions control I like the fact they can deliver the next day and the food is fresh. Thanks

Tomi J.Workout MealsSend a private message

Hey Belinda, Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a positive review - we really appreciate the support to Workout Meals. Please reach out to our customer service team if there anything we can help you with! Have a great day :)

Healthy time/life savers

Adjusting back to work life after maternity leave and these delicious, healthy meals have made it so much easier. Knowing we’ll have a healthy dinner in minutes is such a relief. The service team are also gems.

Adam
AdamHunter Region, NSW

Glad I switched to Workout Meals.

I’m so happy I switched to Workout Meals. The meals are really well portioned, taste amazing, and there’s so much variety. Love how there is an option to get small or large which is great if you’re either wanting to lose weight or gain mass. They’re a bit on the expensive side but really worth it in my opinion. I got 15 meals for the week, and loved all of them, the only complaint would be the breakfast protein pancakes which were pretty flat and dry but were okay once I topped it with yoghurt. 10/10 and will continue to order weekly.

Delicious and convenient meals

The meals are satisfying and delicious. They're easy to take on the go and perfect for after long days. There's only 2 of the 10 meals I've tried that I haven't liked so far. A bigger range is the only thing I'd change.

Erryn T.
Erryn T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ready meals on the market

So impressed. The meals are really tasty, there is heaps of variety and they’re actually filling as well.
I’m gluten free and it’s hard to find things I am able to eat. This plan had heaps of options which also have organic veggies and no added nasties.
Highly recommend

Mark M.
Mark M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Prep Meals I’ve Found

The portions are solid and the food tastes delicious. I have thoroughly enjoyed every one I have tried. Give them a go and see for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.

The yummiest meals!

Great selection of meals!

I'm eating healthy meals that's are portioned well.

These have been so convenient for lunch and dinner .

The best on the market that I've tried.

Very, very happy customer!

Timely DeliveryYes

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

When are you guys coming to Perth?

Tomi J.Workout MealsSend a private message

Hey! Thanks for messaging us, hopefully soon! We are continuing to expand our delivery range and currently looking at putting infrastructure in Perth so we can cater to WA - keep an eye on our website!

Peter W.
Peter W.asked

If I may make a suggestion, maybe use more gluten free sauces and gravies etc so that more of your meals can cater for gluten intolerance. Chang's , Ayam and Maggi have a good range of sauces , gravy mixes etc.

Michelle
Michelle

Or a choice of sauce you can add yourself from a separate container.

Tomi J.Workout MealsSend a private message

Hi Peter & Michelle, thank you for taking the time to leave your ideas, they've all been taken onboard and passed onto the Operations Team! Have a great day.

Kerrieasked

Can you freeze the meals ?

Honesty
Honesty

I froze quite a few of mine and most were fine. A couple went a bit watery after heating but they were still fine and still tasty.

Kerrie

Thank you so much for letting me know I just made my first order I hope they taste as good as they look

Get an answer from our members and Workout Meals representatives

About Workout Meals

Workout Meals delivers delicious, ready-made meals to your door, made with fresh ingredients from Australia and New Zealand. The recipes in the meal plan were developed by restaurant chefs and certified nutritionists, so that they’re full of flavour and packed with the nutrients your body needs.

You can choose from either goal-based or fixed set meals. Goal based meals include those for weight loss, meals to support muscle gain, and meals to help you get lean and fit. Fixed set meals include low carb meals, keto meals, and gluten-free meals.

With no added hormones (HGP free), nothing artificial, and no GMOs, antibiotics, preservatives, or colourants in the food, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the highest quality.

Workout Meals delivers to certain regions in NSW, QLD, SA, VIC, and the ACT.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the meals were satisfying, and actually filled them enough considering they also maintained an exercise regime. Some reviewers said that they were never hungry between meals at all.
  • Reviewers also appreciated how delicious and fresh the meals were.
  • The meals arrive on time, according to reviewers, so they’re never left going hungry or having to scramble for a last-minute meal.
CategoryFood Delivery Services and Diet & Weight Loss Programs