World of Tiles

World of Tiles

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for World of Tiles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Job Satisfaction

Excellent quality and service from world of tiles

Got laminate wooden flooring from world of tiles
Colorado oak 12mm, superb quality and looks great laid. Was on sale as well.
Would like to compliment Gina in Turners cross store, so knowledgeable and helpful with both flooring and underlay. Followed up personally re delivery date, fabulous customer service
Thanks Gina

Great customer service.

I recently had a problem with a product that I purchased from World Of Tiles , when I returned it they replaced it , the management and staff were brilliant and very understanding about the issue , prices are the best around ,I would have no hesitation in recommending this business for tiles and laminate flooring ,brilliant to deal with ,Thank you.

Job Satisfaction
Pamela
PamelaGlenhaven

Excellent Service, Quality Tiles and Floorboards, Professional Installers

Incredible Service!

We had last minute issues pop up and desperately needed extra tiles delivered to site as soon as possible. World of tiles were able to make special arrangements to make sure we got our stuff when we needed it. We will definitely be using world of tiles for future projects.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how World of Tiles compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Jojo
Jojo

I couldn't recommend a better company

Worst experience ever

Sharon
SharonSydney

Job well done.

We used World of Tiles to re-tile our downstairs living area. We had used them previously and they did an excellent job so we did not hesitate to use them again. We are very happy with the result, the place looks great and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them.

Amazed78
Amazed78Nords Wharf

Very Happy

We were extremely happy with World of tiles, for the choice of tiles and the professional service we received. There was over 200 sq metres of tiles laid and the end result was beautiful. World of Tiles were very accommodating, as we live 150 km away, they organised their tilers to come every day for almost 2 weeks, turning up when they said and on time. The end result has the "wow" factor when people come to visit. We would certainly recommend and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Terrible business

We used World of Tiles to tile our renovated bathrooms and wooden floors. Both a disaster. Tiles were not cut straight and edges were chipped and rough; different angle trim used in same bathroom (one polished the other patterned!); tile levels not straight or level with windows; differing gaps between tiles; missing grouting; etc. The overall quality was so bad almost half the tiling work needed to be redone...the rest we have to live with.
TERRIBLE business.

Rodnco
RodncoSydney, NSW

Poor business!

We agreed to have our bathroom re-tiled with World of Tiles & paid 20% deposit, but when the tiles were delivered they wanted a further 40% payment for the full job, before work had even started! (the tiles were worth around 15%) This was unreasonable, and illegal (Fair Trading say they can only charge 10% deposit, then progress payments proportional to the work actually finished). When we decided to cancel the deal (but accept the tiles) they tried to charge us a further contract cancellation fee!! After threats of legal action they agreed to refund our deposit less the cost of tiles. Unpleasant business!

Quality and Service

As an Interior Designer I've been dealing with world of Tiles for the last 5 years, I always find the quality and style tiles I am looking for. Their customer service and quality of finished work always been of the highest standard, always professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recomend them for any tiling work or bathroom renovations.

Trudy
TrudySydney

Dodgy tilers

Very happy

I went to 5 tile shops for tiles and tiling. I found 4 tile shops to choose from who offered me good styled tiles to go through the whole bottom level of my house. I had quotes. These guys do a good and fair price job. I had good bunch of tilers and good supervisor to Forman the job. Thanks world of tiles for a good deal and tiling done to my house. . Would recommend with out A thought thanks guys phil..west pennant hills

Not a Trustworthy Company

Like the previous reviewer, we suffered similar problems with this company. While they do offer cheap prices, you're paying for poor workmanship. We had all these tilers come in, do part of the job, then another tiler would come in. In the end, I had to apply the silicone to our toilet and bathrooms because they didn't do it or "it wasn't their job." Their communication was quick when they needed you to pay but now after the job is done, I have been trying to reach them to fix or inquire but unsurprisingly no return phone calls.