World of Tiles

World of Tiles

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Service, Quality Tiles and Floorboards, Professional Installers

My husband and I decided on World of Tiles in Castle Hill because of close friends who recommended them to us. We met the owner, Maurice, and asked for his help as we knew very little about renovating. Maurice was simply amazing and provided us with the best customer service we have ever experienced. His staff were also very helpful in designing our renovations. The team helped us choose the right colours, the best suited wooden flooring for our house, tiles and coordinating tiles for our bathroom, and expertly guided us throughout the whole process. All of this was done within our budget. The outcome was an amazing looking bathroom and beautiful hybrid flooring throughout the whole house and it was all delivered and installed within budget and on time. We asked multiple questions throughout the process and nothing was ever a problem. We highly recommend Maurice and his team at World of Tiles in Castle Hill. A+ overall service makes them the number 1 tile company in our books. My husband and I will certainly be back to do some more renovations in the future.

Incredible Service!

We had last minute issues pop up and desperately needed extra tiles delivered to site as soon as possible. World of tiles were able to make special arrangements to make sure we got our stuff when we needed it. We will definitely be using world of tiles for future projects.

I couldn't recommend a better company

We chose our tiles many months ago for indoor & outdoor. Our bathroom tiles arrived & they were laid by someone that was recommended. Our outdoor tiles were delivered a few months later when we needed them. The same fellow laid the outdoor bbq area & started on the front stairs. We took off for a few days for all this messy work to be done.
My neighbour knew we were having grey tiles & rang me to ask if we were now having beige outdoor tiles? To our horror, we arrived home & saw the tiles were the wrong colour. There was a major difference from our indoor grey floor boards to flowing outside to now beige tiles. I immediately rang Maria & without hestitation she & her husband were at our house within 20minutes. They too were horrified that they were indeed the incorrect ones.
They contacted their supplier- they said they were taking NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ERROR as the tiles were delivered & should have been checked by us & certainly we should have known when the 1st tiles were laid.
We left our tiler to do this work & 'trusted' that our tiles were the ones we ordered. This nightmare turned into a very positive outcome. Maria & Allan were now having their tradesman ( including Allen himself) pull tiles up & lay new ones- not to any extra expense to us whatsoever.
Their work is impeccable, so much so they are now contracted by us to finish all our other areas. They are also doing brickwork & rendering walls where windows were removed for our renos. They are reliable, efficient & hard working even working right up to new years eve...
This could have really gone pear shaped but these guys have done an amazing job. I thank them truly. Without forgetting John, Matt & Michael. Our home looks like renovation rescue.
I couldn't recommend World of Tiles anymore.
Thankyou Al & Maria- I will recommend you to anyone.
Jo & Nick Salerno

Worst experience ever

We do bathrooms but not in a hurry. Promised start to finish, 6 weeks. Actual finish was 4 months. Numerous laughable excuses by Project Manager trying to justify the length of time. We never knew who was coming or at what time because what we were told rarely occurred. Progress payments were still insisted upon although at times there was very little if any progress to be seen. We waited weeks and weeks and weeks for the shower screen for main bathroom to arrive with yet more excuses for the delay. It was unable to be fitted due to incorrect measurements. Despite the claim all rubbish would be removed from the premises, we were left with a pile of waste including the usable shower screen. Countless phone calls to them regarding this matter were not addressed. We loaded it all up ourselves and delivered it to their showroom. One positive has come from this and that is they are now out of our home for good.

Job well done.

We used World of Tiles to re-tile our downstairs living area. We had used them previously and they did an excellent job so we did not hesitate to use them again. We are very happy with the result, the place looks great and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend them.

Very Happy

We were extremely happy with World of tiles, for the choice of tiles and the professional service we received. There was over 200 sq metres of tiles laid and the end result was beautiful. World of Tiles were very accommodating, as we live 150 km away, they organised their tilers to come every day for almost 2 weeks, turning up when they said and on time. The end result has the "wow" factor when people come to visit. We would certainly recommend and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Terrible business

We used World of Tiles to tile our renovated bathrooms and wooden floors. Both a disaster. Tiles were not cut straight and edges were chipped and rough; different angle trim used in same bathroom (one polished the other patterned!); tile levels not straight or level with windows; differing gaps between tiles; missing grouting; etc. The overall quality was so bad almost half the tiling work needed to be redone...the rest we have to live with.
TERRIBLE business.

Poor business!

We agreed to have our bathroom re-tiled with World of Tiles & paid 20% deposit, but when the tiles were delivered they wanted a further 40% payment for the full job, before work had even started! (the tiles were worth around 15%) This was unreasonable, and illegal (Fair Trading say they can only charge 10% deposit, then progress payments proportional to the work actually finished). When we decided to cancel the deal (but accept the tiles) they tried to charge us a further contract cancellation fee!! After threats of legal action they agreed to refund our deposit less the cost of tiles. Unpleasant business!

Quality and Service

As an Interior Designer I've been dealing with world of Tiles for the last 5 years, I always find the quality and style tiles I am looking for. Their customer service and quality of finished work always been of the highest standard, always professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recomend them for any tiling work or bathroom renovations.

Dodgy tilers

World of Tiles Castle Hill, arranged tiling on my ground floor and staircase. When they removed the skirting boards the tiler did not take any care, scratched and left holes on my walls. I have 20 plus hollow to part hollow tiles, deteriorating grout throughout the ground floor and staircase, various joint widths, excessive grout and missing grout around my architraves. I gave them a chance to rectify and the result was partially hollow tiles that were just replaced and scratched and chipped tiles next to the replaced tiles. The adhesive was not applied correctly which explains why I have so many hollow tiles. The grout was not applied in an acceptable manner with missing grout and holes between the tiles. After there has been 3 more rectifications by different tilers and the more rectification the poorer the workmanship. The tiler offered 7 years warranty on workmanship but denying the tiling problems and their tiling shows their inability to rectify the tiling with due care and skills. These are dodgy tilers you do not want to get involve with. Their company name is Yousif Enterprises AUST Pty Ltd they had been under administration in the past under the same company name but without the AUST. Their tiling contractor installer is Civil Choice Tiling (AUS) Pty Ltd. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Very happy

I went to 5 tile shops for tiles and tiling. I found 4 tile shops to choose from who offered me good styled tiles to go through the whole bottom level of my house. I had quotes. These guys do a good and fair price job. I had good bunch of tilers and good supervisor to Forman the job. Thanks world of tiles for a good deal and tiling done to my house. . Would recommend with out A thought thanks guys phil..west pennant hills

Not a Trustworthy Company

Like the previous reviewer, we suffered similar problems with this company. While they do offer cheap prices, you're paying for poor workmanship. We had all these tilers come in, do part of the job, then another tiler would come in. In the end, I had to apply the silicone to our toilet and bathrooms because they didn't do it or "it wasn't their job." Their communication was quick when they needed you to pay but now after the job is done, I have been trying to reach them to fix or inquire but unsurprisingly no return phone calls.