Worldcare Travel Insurance - Multi-Trip Plan

Worldcare Travel Insurance - Multi-Trip Plan

N DrysdaleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT HAPPY TWO POLICIES ONE TRIP

we purchased a policy without a cruise package.When a holiday with a cruise became available we could not amend or cancel our policy.We were told we could only take out an additional policy for the trip.Costly and not happy

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeNo
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about this. If there is anything I can do to assist at this stage, please don't hesitate to send me a private message with your details and I will look into it for you. Regards, Tegan

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for that Neil, I will pass your details onto our complaints team to call you to discuss. And I'll contact you now via private message to continue this conversation. Tegan

A Good Deal

I travelled to Europe and the USA in April 2018 and now in August 2019 wanted to do another round the world trip. My insurer of last year wanted to increase my premium five fold. As I had made no claim previously nor had anything other than my age increased by a year I declined to proceed. World care were the best balanced alternative in value for what I needed.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEurope and North America (inc. Hawaii)
Insurance TypeSingle Trip
Claim MadeNo
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

Denstrip

Denstrip

Claim Free

We have used World Care on many occasions for annual insurance as well as individual trips. They do not seem to be competitive any more so have not used them for future travel.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hello, thanks for your feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Value

Good value and very easy to set up, particularly if you get the multi-trip option. I have been using Worldcare for travel insurance for a couple of years with no concerns.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Hazel, glad to hear you've found Worldcare Travel Insurance good value for money. Cheers, Anthony.

Travel peace of mind

The insurance is great value for a person who travels regularly. In particular you avoid those nasty extra rental car insurance costs. We have had annual insurance for three years and that means we don't have to worry for each individual trip.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Judith, thanks for letting us know you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Thanks for being a long term customer! Regards, Anthony

Review collected in partnership with Worldcare Travel Insurance

Expectations delivered in spades

I take out annual policy as I enjoy spontaneous travelling. Easy to take out and even easier if a claim must be made. Helpful staff to guide me through the claims process

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Maggie, thank you for sharing your claim experience with us - glad we could help! Tegan - Worldcare Travel Insurance

Happy with Worldcare

This is our first year with Worldcare.. We were extremely happy with their competitive pricing and when we submitted a small claim, we received immediate settlement. Can't be much happier than that!

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Yetta, great to hear you had a quick and easy claim experience - thanks for sharing. Tegan - Worldcare Travel Insurance

V and RSunshine Coast

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

We purchased an annual Frequent Traveller Insurance Policy to back up our Credit card Insurance which had a $200 excess. We are so glad we did. We have nothing but praise for the company, the representatives, their manner of dealing with us personally and the process of making a claim. We had to cancel our trip overseas, due to unfortunate circumstances, but in doing so we have realised what a great company we had chosen for travel insurance! We received 100% of the total not reimbursed by the airline and travel companies with minimal angst.

Amazingly simple.

We never travel without insurance, but we had never had a claim before. Yes, there was a huge increase once we passed a certain age, but as we travel regularly, the annual policy is what we wanted. Both my husband and I managed to get stubborn chest infections which required several visits to doctors for antibiotics in various cities in Europe. There were 3 visits. On our return I rang Worldcare and they walked me through the claim, which we did on line. It was quick and simple and we had our costs reimbursed within 48 hours.

lengthy claim process