Worldcare Travel Insurance

Worldcare Travel Insurance

4.4 from 1,758 reviews

good cover

policy was of good value.it was lucky that we did not have to use this policy as we had an accident free trip.the policy was easy to set up when it was needed

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Easy Travel Insurance

Good value for money, luckily didn't have to use policy but easy to follow steps to make a claim if i needed too. The last three major trips I've used Worldcare

DestinationAsia and North America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Liam! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to arrange. Always use Worldcare.

We always use Worldcare for travel and cruises. Had the misfortune to have to make a claim once and found the insurer excellent to deal with as well as being very helpful and caring. Can highly recommend.

Claim MadeYes
Thanks for recommending us Col! Regards, Anthony.

Good value - never travel without insurance

We didn't need to use the insurance policy (thankfully) but it was easy to apply for and well priced - we NEVER travel without insurance following a medical incident in USA back in 2005 which would have put us nearly $10k out of pocket. Back then we used Mondial and they covered all our expenses and arranged to have me flown back home business class for surgery. I believe both Worldcare and Mondail are part of the Allianz Global Assistance Group so will continue to use Worldcare whenever we travel now !!

DestinationAustralia/Oceania and North America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great deal

Thre policy was easy ro set up over the phone. It was a painless exercise. It was a vlua for money because the rate was competitive with respect ro my peraonal needs. There were very litrle 'unnecessary ' extras which one is unlikely to use . What i means is that it was tailor-made for me.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Richard, glad to hear you were happy with your policy. Regards, Anthony.

Felt protected luckily did not need it!

The policy was value for money, underwritten by a reputable insurer. Compared with other travel policies available on line the setting was easy, this being the sixth time we have used Worldcare. The messages sent after purchase and prior to travel indicate that this organisation care!

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
Claim MadeNo
Hi Ron, glad to hear you've been happy with us! Regards, Anthony.

Great product perfect for older traveller

Very easy to set I made a very last minute decision to travel.
Fourth time used insurance..Just a quick phone call to set up now.
Staff very efficient and helpful. No claim made Helen.

DestinationAustralia/Oceania
Claim MadeNo
Thanks Helen! Cheers, Anthony.

Perfect for the older traveler

Worldcare insurance is perfect for the older traveller and that is us. It was very easy to organise our insurance cover over phone. They made it very clear what was covered and what not. No problems at all

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Senior
DestinationNorth America
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know John. Cheers, Anthony.

Great Product

Good value, easy to apply.
No claim has or will be made.
We have used Worldcare for our trips going back at least 5 years. In that time it has become easier to register my pre-existing medical condition, this of course makes life easier.

Thanks for letting us know Brian. Regards, Anthony

Uk trip

Policy was easy to set up. Staff were helpful. Fortunately I didn’t have to use it. The policy was explained clearly and I would use the company again when travelling abroad

Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know Jon! Regards, Anthony.

Good value product

The price of cover from Worldcare Travel Insurance for a trekking holiday in Nepal was reasonable, and much better priced than another company that I had previously used. I did not have to make a claim, but it was necessary to have insurance back-up. The online site was easy to use.

Thanks Ross, hope you had a great trip to Nepal. Regards, Anthony

Good Product!

Good price. Good cover. Easy to use website so easy to choose and pay for premium. Would recommend. Covered what I needed just in case. Will use again in the future.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Teenager
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for recommending us Anita! Regards, Anthony.

Easy application, no problem with pre-existing health conditions

We have used a different travel insurance company for many years but on our last application my husband was refused cover for a pre-existing heart related condition. I read some good reviews about World care and applied with no problems at all and the premium was cheaper than our previous company. Although we didn't make any claims I would use World cover again

Hi Ruth, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony

Travel insurance

I purchased travel insurance to Thailand Phuket for a single trip for my family . Competitive pricing for coverage and excess against similar insurances. Did not have to make a claim.

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
DestinationAsia and Australia/Oceania
Claim MadeNo
Hi Tim, hope your trip to Thailand was good fun! Regards, Anthony.

Safe and secure with worldcare

We always use worldcare We travel usually 3 times per year and thankfully only one claim in about 7 years which was fixed in 36 hours. Great service. We always take top cover

DestinationNorth America
Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Rodney, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Another uneventful trip.

I have used Worldcare travel insurance for quite a few trips over the past 5 years. I continue to use them because the offer insurance to older Aussies, at reasonable prices. I have never had a need to claim, so I can't comment on the claims experience. I will use them again.

Claim MadeNo
Hi David, thanks for being a regular customer. Regards, Anthony.

Good coverage at reasonable price.

Suited our requirements with the coverage we wanted. We did not need to lodge a claim. Can be a bit of a problem for those with asthma etc. Will consider this company again.

Claim MadeNo
Thanks John! Regards, Anthony.

Amazing Customer service from Kay O Sullivan

Product was good value, no claims so cant review claims service:
Rep Kay O' Sullivan was amazing , she should get a promotion !!! best customer service I have received for an age!

Insurance Cover For:Adult and Child
Insurance TypeMulti-Trip
Claim MadeNo
Hi Tracey, glad to hear Kay provided you with great service! Regards, Anthony.

Great cover at a great price

Yes great value and very easy to set up, very polite gentleman on the other end of our phone call. The second time we have used your service and will use again! With what is happening in the world today very silly not to have cover like this at this great price.

DestinationAustralia/Oceania
Claim MadeNo
Thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

WorldCare -No cover in the event of an act of Terrorism or if an official Government warning not to travel.

Family of 6 intended travelling to Sri Lanka late July 2019 and purchased travel insurance from Worldcare Travel Insurance.
In view of the bombings in Sri Lanka over Easter and the Australian Government warnings to “Reconsider travel to this region”, we called Allianz to cancel our flights in view of our concern for our family safety.
We were advised by the claims department, that Allianz does not cover for acts of Terrorism or if the Australian Government places warnings not to travel.

If Allianz wishes to investigate further, refer policies:
WCARPCD0021001, WCARPCD0021005 &
The cost of these policies total approx $600 - which is a total waste of our money, as we can’t travel to this destination and Allianz will not cover you.

I cannot stress enough, do not waste your time or money on this rubbish travel insurance.
The review requests to give stars - unfortunately I have to give it 1 star....if only I could give minus 5 stars!
I always thought the purpose of Travel Insurance was to cove4 unexpected and unforeseen events - obviously I was wrong.
The policy is not worth the paper it is written on!

Claim MadeNo
Hello Kevin, I'll send this through to our complaints department. Regards, Anthony.

Hi do you cover pre existing condition such as AVR HEART VALVE which is Aortic Valve Replacement and husband is on warfarin thanks
Hi John, best to call our contact centre 1800 008 614 to check on this. Regards, Anthony.

What is the age limit acceptable for seniors
The product disclosure information states that 74 years is the maximum age that can be insured. Of course there are many other limitations eg medical, but you need to carefully read the online information.Hi, this varies depending on the plan - see page 12 of the PDS - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS

I have used Worldcare several times over ten years. In 2019 I shall be visiting Houston for one month, March and Portugal for one month, September. May I take out comprehensive cover for two single travel periods?? Regards, Christina
Hi Chris, if get in touch with our call centre on 1800 008 614 they will be able to help you out. Regards, nthony

Similar listings