Listing monitored by Worldcare Travel Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (8)
    • 2-4 weeks (6)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (22) · No (5)
Damian S
Damian SSydney, NSW

Travel Insurance

My wife buy travel insurance comprehensive plan A , Cover Type Family, sadly she’s get accident, pass away 3 year ago . I still no understand, i only get compensation accidental death $25000 under plan A , Cover type Single ? but as you can see my attachment, My policy cover type Family , $50000 compensation accidental death .

Tombarina
TombarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best travel insurer around

Outstanding. In Feb, we booked an OS trip and took out insurance. Trip was cancelled because, COVID, and while we received flight credits and accom refunds, I just assumed our insurance was money down the drain. But no! Email this week asking whether I’d like it refunded to our credit card or a bank account. I’ve used Worldcare on multiple occasions and have had nothing but positive experiences and excellent customer service and advice, but this was the icing on the cake. 100% would recommend

Hi Tombarina
Thank you for your recent review. It is great to hear feedback about how happy you are with the excellent customer service and advice you received from the World Care Travel Insurance team.
Regards
Ainsley

Sarah Krantz
Sarah KrantzSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best travel insurance companies around!

Worldcare travel insurance is excellent value for money. During my holiday to the UK I needed to seek medical assistance.The customer care team were outstanding and assisted me with getting home safely. Claiming for medical expenses was also hassle free and straightforward. Highly recommended

Peter Jenkins
Peter JenkinsHunter Region, NSW

Easy to set up

Easy to set up. No claim necessary. I did get sick but the one visit to a GP wasn't worth claiming for. Good to know that I was covered for any eventuality especially after Covid-19 appeared globally while I was away

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for the review Peter!

Jake
JakeGippsland, VIC

Worst insurer ever

More exclusions than inclusion and if you have a genuine question you will need to wait 2.5 hrs on the phone like i did today, only to be told they cant help and to check their website, becuase the staff memeber i spoke to had no idea.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

would not do without it. its a must.

I don't think anyone will say its good value as we all want items cheaper. yes it was good value.
We are lodging a claim. Your people are most supportive.
I can't say but it must be say 7 or more?

Romeo M.
Romeo M.Sydney, NSW

satisfied ...enjoyed my holiday felt protected and secured until my safe return.

As I have stated , I'm satisfied that I was covered on my medical conditions . I enjoyed my holiday because I know that I am protected and secured until my safe return.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

That's wonderful to hear, thanks Romeo.

Chris W.
Chris W.Perth, WA

Best investment for peace of mind.

I had done my research before purchasing this insurance policy and found that the underwriters were a reputable company and that gave me a sense of peace of mind.The premium was very competitive but provided cover for declared medical issues with no excessive overloading fees.I have already recommended the company and will use them in my future travels.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for the recommendation Chris!

CraigSIllawarra, NSW

Easy to Arrange

Policy is easy to arrange online & to add multiple existing medical conditions. Have used once but intend to use again on our next trip. Thankfully no claim yet. Fingers crossed, as there for unforeseen occurrences

DestinationNew Zealand
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Craig, thanks for the review and we look forward to insuring you on your next trip! Kind regards, Tegan

Easy to purchase

Reasonable price. Easy to buy on line and appears to be comprehensive. I didn’t have a claim so I don’t know about that process. Policy seems to cover most eventualities

DestinationNew Zealand
Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Thanks for the good feedback Chris!

John DallAva
John DallAva

Just some insurance in case of accident

I am happy with the insurance I got although I had to cut my trip down, I would use Worldcare Travel Insurance again for my next overseas trip as it was the most economical and comprehensive insurance. I cannot rate the insurance as I did not require to make a claim however, I would welcome another survey if I did have to make a claim.

Alan497
Alan497Perth, WA

All I expected

This is the second time I have used Worldcare travel insurance. Fortunately no need to claim this time. On a previous trip we did need to claim and the process was very good and they walked us through the steps so there was no problems. The claim was resolved in a matter of days to our satisfaction. I would not use any other insurer now.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

That's great to hear Alan, thanks for the review!

Perfect

Great and very affordable insurance for seniors . Very good.. will use again on future trips. We travel very often. Used this insurance company first time and found to be very affordable. Premium was less half compared to othe quotes i got.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

That's wonderful to hear Manoj!

Tom G
Tom G

No problems experienced with Worldcare. We use them all the time. ( many travels)

All good. Would recommend this Company to others.
Only once did we have a claim and when all paper work was furnished there were no problems in being paid. Be sure to keep receipts and/or police reports.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Tom, thanks for the review - it's great to hear from a regular customer! Kind regards, Tegan

Barbara
BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Entirely Satisfied

The policy was good value and easy to set up. We were also provided with useful information and felt we secure and well covered if anything went wrong. We have used this insurance company several times and always been satisfied

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

That's great to hear Barbara! Thanks for the review.

Heinrich B.
Heinrich B.asked
Worldcare Travel Insurance

I took out a policy to travel to Japan. I am now not going. There seems to be no way to actually cancel the insurance? Or at least I could not find a way. Should be clear - no travel, refund the insurance premium?

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Heinrich, give us a call on 1800 008 614 and we can answer any cancellation questions you have. If your cancellation is related to COVID-19, these FAQs may also be of assistance: https://www.worldcare.com.au/covid19-faqs/ Kind regards, Tegan

G Griffin
G Griffinasked
Worldcare Travel Insurance

Hi, if the Australian Government or other official authority issues a Do Not Travel warning to the specific region or country I am booked to travel to, and that warning is given after I purchase your travel insurance policy and after I book my travel arrangements (flights and accommodation), would you cover me for cancellation of my trip? Kind regards, Gillian

Bent O.
Bent O.

I had the same issue and rang them directly (as suggest by them below) and got a detailed answer rather than ask in a review site.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Gillian, thanks for your question. You can call us on 1800 008 614 to discuss. Kind regards, Tegan

Andrew
Andrewasked
Worldcare Travel Insurance

If my trip gets cancelled due to the coronavirus will I receive a full refund?

CraigS

You need to ring WTI & talk to them about your specific circumstances. Don’t assume anything. It’s likely your conversation will be recorded for future reference if needed, for both parties benefits.

Allianz PartnersWorldcare Travel Insurance

Hi Andrew, I'd suggest calling us on 1800 008 614 to discuss your individual circumstances. Spot on Craig!

See all Worldcare Travel Insurance questions

Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Accidental DeathNot IncludedNot Included$25,000$25,000
Emergency Dental$1,000$1,000$1,000$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey Not IncludedNot Included$3,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)$3,000 (as part of Additional Expenses)
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot IncludedNot Included$50 per day, up to $5,000$50 per day, up to $5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot IncludedNot Included$10,400 (up to $400 per week, max 26 weeks)$10,400 (up to $400 per week, max 26 weeks)
Permanent DisabilityNot IncludedNot Included$25,000$25,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not IncludedNot Included$250Not Included
Delayed Luggage Not Included$250 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours$500 after 12 hours
Credit Card FraudNot IncludedNot Included$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport Not IncludedNot Included$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit Not Included$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computers, video recorders and cameras), $1,000 (mobile phones), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects Not Included$5,000$10,000$10,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Not Included$3,000$3,000 plus optional additional cover up to $6,000$3,000 plus optional additional cover up to $6,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250ccIncluded up to 250cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot Included$500$500