100% · 210%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Daniel R.
Daniel R.3 posts

Dry Cleaning for a Speedy Refresh!

This was my first time trying dry carpet cleaning, and I was impressed. It was quick, convenient, and my carpets look much brighter. There was no downtime, and I could walk on them right away.
Alvin T.
Alvin T.6 posts

Stain is completely gone

I had a red wine stain on my carpet that I thought was hopeless. The stain removal service worked their magic, and the stain is completely gone.
Liam Wilkins
Liam WilkinsRichmond-Tweed, NSW9 posts

Highly recommend

My carpets were in desperate need of deep cleaning, and the steam cleaning service did not disappoint.
Mel S.
Mel S.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Top-notch Service

Had a stubborn wine stain on my carpet, but they managed to remove it completely. Impressed by their stain removal expertise!
Dylan S.
Dylan S.7 posts

Super clean!

The steam carpet cleaning on our 3 bedroom and a hallway was very clean no sign of dirt left. The technician was friendly and advised what will happen after the cleaning what to avoid very informative and had a great service. Thanks Wow carpet cleaning Melbourne
Sam J.
Sam J.3 posts

Exceeding Expectations Every Time

I've lost count of how many times this company has exceeded my expectations. From their top-notch customer service to their innovative solutions, they always deliver beyond what I anticipate. Truly outstanding.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Couldn't be happier!

Rug cleaning service was exceptional! Professional, friendly, and my rugs look pristine.
Theodore C.
Theodore C.2 posts

Dry Cleaning Delight

Dry carpet cleaning worked wonders on my heavily soiled carpets. I'm thrilled with the results and will be a repeat customer for sure!
Shazza Marshal
Shazza MarshalSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Rug Cleaning Done Right!

Professional rug cleaning service that left our rugs looking fresh and vibrant. Will definitely use again
Jayde M.
Jayde M.4 posts

Professional Excellence

Their cleaner set the bar high for professional excellence. From the initial assessment to the final results, their attention to detail was commendable. Stains vanished, and the drying time was surprisingly quick. A truly gold-standard service in every sense
Mary S.
Mary S.3 posts

Definitely my go-to for carpet maintenance!

Dry carpet cleaning by them was a fantastic experience. No water, no mess, and my carpets look pristine. The team was quick, efficient, and left my home feeling fresh.
Tano B.
Tano B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very impressed!

I was hesitant to invest in professional carpet cleaning, but I'm so glad I did. The difference is remarkable! Not only did they remove tough stains, but the overall cleanliness and freshness of the carpets have exceeded my expectations.
Anthony S.
Anthony S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impressive Attention to Detail

Wow Carpet Cleaning pays incredible attention to detail. The team went above and beyond, addressing every stain and spot with precision. My carpets look like new, and I couldn't be happier.
Arlene S.
Arlene S.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Reliable and Trustworthy

Reliability is crucial when it comes to carpet cleaning, and Their experienced cleaner team delivers every time. Trustworthy and thorough, they've become my go-to for all my carpet cleaning needs.
Gabrielle Frame
Gabrielle FrameRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Unparalleled Carpet Cleaning Service!

Their team exceeded my expectations. Their eco-friendly approach and attention to detail brought my carpets and rugs back to life. I'm thrilled with the results and their trustworthy service.