Wrigglepot

Impressive Customer service and fast delivery

I made my first purchase from Wrigglepot and can not recommend them enough. The owner personally called me to advise one item was unavailable and offered multiple replacement options.
Items received very quickly and had a lovely personal note and gift!
Highly recommend

Store LocationOnline
Thank You Treezr for your lovely recommendation It is much appreciated. It doesn't happen often as our websites inventory is integrated with our market place stores ( ebay and amazon) and occasionally there is a crossover time when it comes down to the last of a product. I was glad to be able to help you with other options including a refund if there is nothing available and that you are happy with the outcome and our customer service. It is really wonderful that you have taken the time to let us and the public know of your shopping experience and for me you have made my day!! Many Thanks Kind Regards .... LouiseYour welcome Louise, It's not very often you get the level of service that you offer, you should be very proud of that!Thank You Treezr

Outstanding customer service

Can’t believe how lucky I was to find Wrigglepot. I have now made 3 purchases from this store and each time, Louise’s prices have been the best I have found online. If your purchase is over $25 then the customer wins again with free postage. Team all this with quality products, fast delivery and friendly, knowledgeable customer service, it’s hard to go past Wrigglepot.
I am very happy to recommend Wrigglepot for fuss free shopping.

Store LocationWrigglepot
Hi Shanna Thank You so much for your lovely feedback. I am really happy that you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us. Kind Regards Louise

Posted quickly

Ordered for the first time from Wrigglepot.
Good communication regarding order, dispatched quickly, free shipping for a minimum but low spend. Well packaged. Good quality product. Very happy, would order from them again. Thanks!

Thank You Mrs S How lovely of you to take the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with our service and products, Many Thanks Kind Regards .... Louise

Amazing prices and gorgeous service!

I was so happy to come across this site on a google search and ordered a love to dream bag for my baby. It was such a great price and when the item arrived I loved the personal touch with a deliscous herbal tea attached to my invoice details. Would 100% recommend and will be purchasing from this site again. Thanks

Thank You Jade I am so happy that you took the time to leave us such lovely feedback. I am also glad that you are happy with our products and service. Many Thanks Kind Regards .... Louise

Great prices, great service

I first used this website because the prices were better than anywhere else. Plus free shipping on orders over $25. I experienced great customer service as well. When one of my purchases didn't fit properly, they replaced it immediately no questioned asked. Definitely recommend this retailer.

Thank You Nan for your lovely feedback. Yes our prices are good with Free Shipping on orders over $25. We try so hard to give the best customer service possible and our reward is lovely feedback such as this. Thank You for making My Day Nan. Kind Regards Louise

Second to none customer service

I have used Wrigglepot for years as they have outstanding customer service. You really feel like every purchase is important and any questions are answered really quickly. Thanks Wrigglepot!

Hi Sahebear How lovely of you to take the time to give us such wonderful feedback. it is always appreciated and makes our day so much brighter. Many Thanks Kind regards Louise

Love it!

Thank you so much for my order! It has been a great shopping experience. Will definitely be back for more soon.

That is our pleasure Margie :)

Repeat customer - very happy

Have made a few purchases from Louise at Wrigglepot and I am thoroughly impressed with the products and service. Prices are excellent compared to other online stores and free shipping over $25 is just a bonus. Products arrive quickly and are packaged safely.

Thanks for your Support. We love what we do :)

Repeat customer! Fabulous service!

Absolutely love this store! Louise is lovely! I've been back numerous times to purchase the same item for bub. Once it wasn't in stock, they went above and beyond to make sure they I would receive it. Excellent prices, free shipping a huge plus. Thank you so much for keeping my lil guy happy! Absolute pleasure shopping here.

Thank You for your very kind words Caroline. It is always a pleasure to help :) Kind Regards ... Louise

Would definitely shop here again

Amazingly fast postage. Ordered on a weekend and it arrived 9am Tuesday!
One of my items had a minor manufacturing defect and customer service was fast, efficient and friendly even though they had to go back through the manufacturer. I wish wrigglepot sold every baby item so I never had to shop anywhere else!!

6 out of 5!!

I bought Sam the Sheep Sleep clock in October. Last week it started being faulty and now the eyes don't close. I contacted Wrigglepot and Karen responded the same day with a couple of troubleshoot suggestions. However they failed to work. When we determined Sam was broken Karen put a new clock in the post that same day using Express Post so we got it within 2 days! Awesome customer service!!

Good products, prices and excellent service.

Following a few purchases from Wrigglepot, I have no hesitation in recommending this store to any prospective parents/buyers. Wrigglepot has excellent service and I have experienced this when having a faulty product. Wrigglepot's first response was clear and efficient and follow up contact excellent.

Fantastic! Communication at its best!!

Have had fantastic experiences with Karen from wrigglepot! Shipping always fast, communication always quick, answers the phone when you call! Unfortunately there was a product that I ordered had a back dating - by the company making the products, so there was a waiting period for the produxt - not Karen's fault at all, she told me this, had follow up emails, she even phoned the company for exact dates to let me know when they would be arriving! As soon as the product arrived she expressed posted the product to me (free of charge!!) couldn't speak highly enough :) Thank you so much again! You will always have my business!

Never disappoints!

Really love this website! I really can't fault it. Free delivery with no minimum spend (most other website make you spend at least $100 for this). Excellent delivery times. Such a great range too and often at cheaper prices than elsewhere. Wrigglepot is my go to online shop for everything for my children. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Excellent Shopping Experience

So impressed with the friendly customer service, great product range, free prompt postage within Australia, and a handwritten note and free gift with my order was a lovely personal touch. Such a pleasant shopping experience.

Brilliant service

I purchased the Weanmeister freezer pod value pack and aside from the amazingly quick (and free!!) postage these are brilliant! Service from Karen was just great and the little tea sample was much appreciated and was such a lovely thought. Will definitely buy from this online store again, highly recommend!

Excellent friendly service :)

I have ordered many items from Karen at wrigglepot and I am very happy with the service. The items always ship straight away and there is often a cute little gift too (the minky went straight into my babies mouth he loved it). I've been having some difficulties getting my babies sizing correct with cocoons as he is a little bigger it seems - even though hes 4 months and the packets say 2-12. But Karen was very helpful allowing returns and sending me photos of options. Very lovely service :)

Very Quick

My order arrived the next day without any hassle with regular email updates. Very fast delivery plus free postage on Australian orders. :)

Best place for everything you could imagine for bub!

Shopped with Wrigglepot multiple times, love there product range an how they deliver so fast, handing out free gifts for reoccurring customers :) free shipping just tops it off, cant beat it anywhere else. We left our sons ergo sleep sack at parents house, ordered a new one and loved that I could get fast express overnight shipping, as he wont sleep without one...life savers :D

We had a great experience

We needed a white noise machine, Wrigglepot talked us through the benefits of Sound Oasis, and assisted with very swift delivery. The product lived up to its reputation and has helped our baby sleep, it's been a boon. Six months later, when we required assistance because the cord was fading out, they sent us a new one by Express Post instantly. Great service and inclined to shop here again and recommend them.