4.9

4.4

Lyann
Lyann

Going above and beyond!

Louise has been absolutely amazing to deal with and I highly recommend! After seeing some Love to Dream swaddles I liked and couldn’t get in NZ, I contacted Louise to see if she would be willing to post them to me. She didn’t hesitate at all, she was super helpful, emailed back straight away and continued on doing so to keep me updated as well as even trying make the shipping cost as low as could be.
Thanks so much Louise, I look forward to buying more things from you in the future! Show details ·  1
Alli
AlliSydney, NSW2 posts
Igor P.
Igor P.Sydney, NSW

They sent me a product with damaged packaging

I purchased a couple of baby swaddles in this online store and one of packages arrived damaged. Moreover, it is very clear that the package had been damaged already prior to shipping out the product. The damaged area was covered with sticky tape which means they had seen the package was damaged and it did not bother them at all. They think it is totally fine to send products in indecent form. Well, I have to say it is not!!!! Especially when the product has been bought as a present. What do you think about yourself???? What a disgusting service... Show details
Wrigglepot   DM
Treezr
TreezrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Impressive Customer service and fast delivery

I made my first purchase from Wrigglepot and can not recommend them enough. The owner personally called me to advise one item was unavailable and offered multiple replacement options.
Items received very quickly and had a lovely personal note and gift!
Highly recommend Show details ·  3
Shanna
ShannaWanniassa 2903, ACT3 posts

Outstanding customer service

Can’t believe how lucky I was to find Wrigglepot. I have now made 3 purchases from this store and each time, Louise’s prices have been the best I have found online. If your purchase is over $25 then the customer wins again with free postage. Team all this with quality products, fast delivery and friendly, knowledgeable customer service, it’s hard to go past Wrigglepot.
I am very happy to recommend Wrigglepot for fuss free shopping. Show details ·  1
MrsS
MrsSWa10 posts

Posted quickly

Ordered for the first time from Wrigglepot.
Good communication regarding order, dispatched quickly, free shipping for a minimum but low spend. Well packaged. Good quality product. Very happy, would order from them again. Thanks! Show details ·  1
Jade
Jade

Amazing prices and gorgeous service!

I was so happy to come across this site on a google search and ordered a love to dream bag for my baby. It was such a great price and when the item arrived I loved the personal touch with a deliscous herbal tea attached to my invoice details. Would 100% recommend and will be purchasing from this site again. Thanks

Nan
NanMelbourne12 posts

Great prices, great service

I first used this website because the prices were better than anywhere else. Plus free shipping on orders over $25. I experienced great customer service as well. When one of my purchases didn't fit properly, they replaced it immediately no questioned asked. Definitely recommend this retailer.

Sahebear
SahebearSydney4 posts

Second to none customer service

I have used Wrigglepot for years as they have outstanding customer service. You really feel like every purchase is important and any questions are answered really quickly. Thanks Wrigglepot!

Margie
MargieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love it!

Thank you so much for my order! It has been a great shopping experience. Will definitely be back for more soon.

Milnash
MilnashNewcastle7 posts

Repeat customer - very happy

Have made a few purchases from Louise at Wrigglepot and I am thoroughly impressed with the products and service. Prices are excellent compared to other online stores and free shipping over $25 is just a bonus. Products arrive quickly and are packaged safely.

Caroline
CarolineHighton

Repeat customer! Fabulous service!

Absolutely love this store! Louise is lovely! I've been back numerous times to purchase the same item for bub. Once it wasn't in stock, they went above and beyond to make sure they I would receive it. Excellent prices, free shipping a huge plus. Thank you so much for keeping my lil guy happy! Absolute pleasure shopping here.

Emily
Emily4 posts

Would definitely shop here again

Amazingly fast postage. Ordered on a weekend and it arrived 9am Tuesday!

One of my items had a minor manufacturing defect and customer service was fast, efficient and friendly even though they had to go back through the manufacturer. I wish wrigglepot sold every baby item so I never had to shop anywhere else!!

Richo
RichoPerth7 posts

6 out of 5!!

I bought Sam the Sheep Sleep clock in October. Last week it started being faulty and now the eyes don't close. I contacted Wrigglepot and Karen responded the same day with a couple of troubleshoot suggestions. However they failed to work. When we determined Sam was broken Karen put a new clock in the post that same day using Express Post so we got it within 2 days! Awesome customer service!!

nerfherder
nerfherderPerth48 posts

Good products, prices and excellent service

Following a few purchases from Wrigglepot, I have no hesitation in recommending this store to any prospective parents/buyers. Wrigglepot has excellent service and I have experienced this when having a faulty product. Wrigglepot's first response was clear and efficient and follow up contact excellent.