Wynstan
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Wynstan

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (157)

irene
ireneSydney, NSW

Looking forward to venetian

All sorted. I have a date for intallation now. Past experience from years ago was excellent. This time very slow but at least sorted now.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Irene, We are sorry to hear of your experience. We will have a manager contact you. Warm Regards Wynstan.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Non responsive and misleading organisation. Faulty products.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Patricia, We are sorry to hear of your experience, could you kindly send through your order number and we will have a manager contact you. Warm Regards Wynstan.

Would give 0 stars if I could

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Andy, We are very sorry to hear of your experience. Would you kindly provide your order number and I will arrange for a manager to contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Andy

You have already wasted more than enough of our time.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Andy, We are sorry to hear this, we would really like the opportunity resolve this for you and restore your faith in Wynstan. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

JGWSydney, NSW

Absolutely hopeless- New motto WYNSTAN WITH A ...... WHY BOTHER !!!!!!

Ordered and payed 50% 30th September.
the double opening fly screen doors are still not finished. 15th January 2022.
nothing to do with coved by the way.
made 3 times wrong.
got the installer to just put them in anyway he could on the last day before Christmas
so we at least had some protection from insects over the break.
no one has returned, no returned phone calls
waiting for them to be remade yet again.
had to block all the gaps with chunks of wood in the mean time
yep
WHY BOTHER

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi, We are very sorry to hear of your experience. We will have a manager contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

JGW

still waiting for my phone call by a manager.
No communication what so ever.
Hopeless company.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER

Jennifer Jones
Jennifer JonesHunter Region, NSW

Shutters arrived and are excellent

Shutters arrived after a few months....and we are now very happy with the quality and the installer Chris, who was very polite and pleasant. Due possibly to COVID we have to take into account the delay and the long wait. But the blinds are excellent, so well worth the wait.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Jennifer, We really love to hear from our satisfied customers. Thank you for taking the time to let us know! Warm Regards, Wynstan

Christine Aquilina
Christine AquilinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth the wait !

The whole experience with WYNSTON was worth the wait ! The plantation shutters were installed professionally and perfectly! The house looks amazing ! Marty was brilliant ! His personality and work was awesome! Highly recommend! Thank you Marty ! We love our blinds !

Grace nelson
Grace nelsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WOW! Absolute perfection!

The experience was so seamless from start to finish, quote then check measure and installation day. Peter was our amazing sales rep so helpful knowledge and guided our decision making very personalised to our home style. Marty did an incredible job super friendly professional and informative provider genuine care. We absolutely love our new shutters the quality is just amazing. Highly recommended!

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

DO NOT USE WYNSTAN!!!

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Installation before Christmas!

We are very pleased with Wynstan. The Sales Consultant was friendly and helpful and beat a price offered by a competitor. He gave us an estimated install date by early Jan, which was fine for us.
THEN we got a call from our installer - Marty - who was able to fit us in this week - before Christmas too, which was hugely appreciated.
He came and installed the blinds professionally and with a friendly manner. He even pointed out a potential crease in one of the blinds and advised us on the best way to have it fixed if it didn't fall out.
The blinds look super nice in our home and we are just really happy with the service received all round. Would happily reccomend Wynstan to anyone.

UnhappySydney, NSW

Terrible Experience

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi There, We are very sorry for your recent experience. If you would kindly provide your order number I will be happy to arrange for a manager to contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Unhappy

Hello - I am happy to speak to someone, however, given my experience with 'Managers" I doubt if there would be any value? My mobile number is 0411555352

KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

This was terrible. Won’t be coming back.

Wynstan east Gosford agree to coming for a measure and quote and don’t show up. Then when you try to reschedule they don’t respond to requests. Really hard to deal with.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Kate, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience. if you would like to contact Customer Service on 02 8844 3451 we would be happy to arrange for someone to attend for a measure and quote. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Kate

I already tried countless times, leaving messages bu no one gets back to me.

Thumbs up to Marty

Although we have to wait for 5 months for our order, what matters is the end result. Thank you Marty for your great workmanship

Find out how Wynstan compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Formal complaint was referred to department of fair trading. The most unprofessional service ive had to engage in.

Installation is 5 weeks overdue. The installation serviceman claims he came and left due to parking issues and didn’t even call us nor on his arrival nor on his departure. We waited the whole day not knowing what was happening due to him not responding to our phone calls.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Linda, We are very sorry to hear of this experience. Would you kindly provide your quote number and I will arrange for a manager to contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Linda taskin
Linda taskin

21000998 I’ve referred the matter. I prefer to
Not deal with the company further. If the Managers were doing their job properly it wouldn’t have resulted like this to begin with.

BradSydney, NSW

Blinds are great: Service Not So Great

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Brad, Thank you for the feedback. If you would kindly provide your quote number I can arrange for a manager to contact you to discuss. Warm Regards, Wynstan

The Order Number: 13048485

Second time using Wynstan and 2/2 with terrible service! Managers please feel free to contact me.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi William, We are very sorry to hear about this experience. I can see you have provided your order number I will arrange for a manager to contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Jasasked

Regarding the pitiful examples of shutters which I have already reviewed and provided photos.!! What must one do to get a meaningful response from Wynstan Gosford or Head Office....other than asking for the order number which I provided over a month ago. I now see that I am not Robinson Crusoe in my plight.

Lauren Teirney
Lauren Teirney

Good luck. They contacted me too trying to look like they cared. As soon as they got my deposit they no longer cared.

Jas

Not sure if you saw my original post Lauren.....its now over 18 months since our initial install - replacements galore and all the same or worse. We had Accent shutters before our reno and have another property with Accent shutters which are perfect after over 8 years !!! Next step is Fair Trading and possibly a chargeback.

Jasasked

I posted my complaint (with photos) regarding shutters some weeks ago. Provided the reference number three weeks ago and chased an answer two weeks ago.....still no response from Wynstan. I see some very recent complaints and fully concur with the comments on this company. When will Wynstan see fit to get back to me. The request for a reference # appears to be a generic response to all queries !!! Jas ref # 24020742,

Mau
Mauasked

There are so many bad reviews for Wynstan... Anyone dealt with Hoppers Crossing Wynstan? How do they compare with their competitors (MSD Security and Hi-Light)? Does Wynstan have their own full time employees (fitters etc) or do they contract casuals to do the job? Thanks

angrydad
angrydad

Honestly, Just stay away from them. they are terrible operators. the way they treated my wife with their apparent head office customer service team is disgusting. The way they (male customer service) spoke to my wife was disgusting and left her really upset. That tells you everything you need to know about these scumb bags. Look for a family run business who actually care and know your money will be spent on helping kids go to school or pay a mortgage or anything you would do with your family.

Deepak
Deepak

All r same ... Bad Service and take too long to respond.

Never again
Never again

They employ contracrters and the animals in head office were extremely rude to the point of swearing at my wife as well. I have lodged a complaint with fair trading

Get an answer from our members and Wynstan representatives