Wynstan

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (97)

jag

jagSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

I have used Wynston for 2 homes. The service on phone to Matt, quote to installation all very timely and professional.
On both occasions I have chosen roller blinds and they are excellent too many colours to choose from. Now new guaze doors can't wait.
Thank u Wystan for great service and products.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Jag, Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback. If you are able to provide your quote number I can pass this on to the team involved. Warm Regards, Wynstan

AparnaSydney, NSW

Perfect blinds

From start to finish it was very nice and easy interacting with the person who took the measurements and quote for our house windows,(extremely sorry, I forgot to ask the person's name)

then with the blinds installation ,the person who did it, did a fabulous job , would recommend them again to anyone who wants crimsafe and blinds to be installed at their place.
Thankyou so much for your amazing service and memorable experience with Wynstan .

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Aparna, Thanks so much for the great feedback and taking the time to share it with us! If you would kindly provide your quote number and I can pass this onto the team involved. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Aparna, Thanks so much I will forward this onto the team involved. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Timmy

TimmySydney, NSW

disgusting service and sub par product.

Store LocationKogarah Bay
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Timmy, We are sorry to hear this would you kindly provide your order number and I will have this investigated for you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Timmy, We would very much like to speak with you. If you could kindly provide your quote number and I will have a manager contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Find out how Wynstan compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Terrible quality and workmanship of plantation shutters

Store LocationWynstan Tullamrine
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Lauren, I'm sorry to hear this. I will arrange for someone to look into this and contact you to discuss. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Disappointedcustomer

DisappointedcustomerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Appalling Wynstan experience and outcome

Store LocationHornsby
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi there, We are sorry to hear this. Would you kindly provide your quote number and I will have this investigated and arrange for someone to contact you on Tuesday. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi, We would very much like to speak with you. If you could kindly provide your quote number and I will have a manager contact you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Quote number is 16031708

Appalling Service

The installer we had come to do our blinds had damaged a brand new oak table we own. The customer service for any assistance is appalling and no responsibility is being taken for the damage.

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Listen to what the customer reviews say

The best form of marketing is your customers. When over 50% of customers are rating as 1 star, then you may want to listen and adapt to what your customers are saying.

Hi Darren, someone will contact you on Monday to discuss. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Darren

They have already in response to when I wanted to post this review, and following this conversation and unsatisfactory outcome hence the comment went live

BrimmersSydney

Shoddy workmanship and disconnect between Salesperson, Installer and head office. Oh, and no refunds!!

Store LocationHornsby
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Brimmers, I'm very sorry to hear this. Would you kindly provide your quote number and I will have this investigated and a manager contact you to discuss? Warm Regards Wynstan.

Brimmers

Hi thanks for response. I’m happy to have one fixed and a refund on the other. Can you confirm you actually do offer refunds in accordance with NSW Consumer Affairs’ laws? I’ll supply the quote number shortly. Look forward to your reply. Thank you

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Brimmers, We have located your order and a manager will be calling you today to discuss. Warm regards Wynstan

Terry J

Terry JSydney, NSW

Huge thanks to Wynstan Mosman and Frank the technician. I needed a large blockout blind for the lounge room and Wynstan delivered. A seamless experience from quote to install. 10/10

Store LocationMosman nsw
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Terry, Thanks so much for the great feedback! I will pass this on to Frank and the team. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Brenton P.

Brenton P.Sydney, NSW

Fly screen fitting

From the very outset of the awesome customer service over the phone & the free quote & fantastic installation, I can't speak highly enough about WYNSTAN. Very friendly, professional people. The product is good quality, not to mention well priced. Will definitely use WYNSTAN again! Thanks alot
Brenton Pickett

Store LocationRooty Hill
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Brenton, Thanks so much for the great feedback and taking the time to share it with us! If you would kindly provide your quote number and I can pass this onto the team involved. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

HollyHunter Region, NSW

Rusty crimsafe screen.

We haven’t even had our crimsafe security door for a year and it has rusted. Looks terrible. I didn’t think stainless steel could rust. One of the main reasons we went for this expensive door.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Holly, I'm sorry to hear this has happened. There are many reasons this could occur. Could you please provide your order number and I can have someone investigate this for you? Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Order no. 26018678

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Thank you Holly, I will have this investigated for you and someone will contact you on to discuss. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Heather C.Sydney, NSW

Great Looking Blinds, Poorly designed mechanism.

I purchased some really lovely cellular blinds. They look fantastic and do exactly what I wanted (ie keep morning light out from kids bedrooms). Only problem is that the mechanism is a really poor design and they don’t stay up by themselves. We have had the technician out but understand this is how they are made. Spent a lot of money on them and although they look good, they are not worth the expense.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Heather, I'm sorry to hear this. If you would kindly provide your order number and I can have this investigated for you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Thank you Heather. I will have this investigated for you and someone will contact you on Monday to discuss. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Pat

Today our Blinds were fitted by Alberto who did a fabulous job, the Quote was done by Daniel (I think that was his name) he advised us well and we are very pleased, thank you.

Store LocationKingsford NSW
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Pat. Thanks for letting us know your great feedback. Could you please advise your order number and we will be sure to pass this on to the team involved? They love hearing feedback from their jobs! Warm Regards, Wynstan

Order No 13044771

Thanks Pat! We will make sure we pass it on for you! Warm regards, Wynstan

Amazing service very friendly employees

From organising my measure and quote with the showroom to being provided updates from head office when my order hit a few delays. I then had an amazing installer who was very helpful. I c can't recommend Wynstan enough my products are amazing. I will be referring everyone to Wynstan and if I need anything else I will be supporting a great Australian family business

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Emma, Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to share this with us! Do you have your quote number so I can pass this on to all the team involved? Warm Regards, Wynstan

Excellent Service, great products

From customer service to installation I can't recommend Wynstan enough. I love their product and love the fact that I can support a great Australian family business. I'll be a returning customer

Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Sherie, Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to share this with us! Do you have your quote number so I can pass this on to all the team involved? Warm Regards, Wynstan

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Customer Service and after sales followup

Easy to book appointment and they came to me, Angelo was fantastic and Steven who installed also did an amazing job.

staff are always friendly and helpful to get my new product and was thrilled with the services even during Covid 19 Lockdown they sent us a gift to say they have not forgotten us. can't speak highly enough...

only thing i need to add was the Grills and Doors could have been better packed to avoid rework, and scratches.

minor scratch meant a door had to be sent back, and this could have been avoided with soft foam around edges.
other than that, again i will use Wynstan again, and refer my family and friends.

Great job!

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Victoria
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Andrew, That's really great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your great feedback! Warm Regards, Wynstan.

I should have read reviews about Wynstan before ordering outside blinds

Sales consultants measurements were wrong by 3.4 metres.
Now there’s a large additional Cost ($ 982). Totally unreasonable.
The revised quote says shutters but should say awnings.
I’ve got no confidence in Wynstan supplying what I ordered.
Should have gone elsewhere

Brookvale store oct 2020

Store LocationBrookvale
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Chris, I’m sorry to hear this. Can you please provide your quote number and I will have this investigated for you. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Chris W.
Chris W.
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Chris, That's great to hear that you now have a resolution. We have been advised that an installer will be in contact to arrange a booking for check measure. Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Terri

TerriSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing!!

I love my new Veri Shades they look absolutely stunning! I wanted something fresh and modern in my home and the team at WYNSTAN made it so easy! Great service I couldn’t be happier Thank you!!!

Store LocationSydney
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi Terri, Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to share this with us! Do you have your quote number so I can pass this on to all the team involved? Warm Regards, Wynstan

EW283Sydney, NSW

Misleading and deceptive

Store LocationWilloughby
JJH

JJHSydney, NSW

Privacy Screen Door

Great service from Kensington showroom and Alberto who came to install the door was really lovely and helpful through the whole process. A few hiccups along the way but things were rectified immediately.

Store LocationWynstan Head Office
Wynstan B.Wynstan

Hi JJH, Thanks for the great feedback and taking the time to share this with us! This will be passed on to our team at Kensington and Alberto. Warm Regards, Wynstan

Jasasked

Regarding the pitiful examples of shutters which I have already reviewed and provided photos.!! What must one do to get a meaningful response from Wynstan Gosford or Head Office....other than asking for the order number which I provided over a month ago. I now see that I am not Robinson Crusoe in my plight.

Lauren Teirney
Lauren Teirney

Good luck. They contacted me too trying to look like they cared. As soon as they got my deposit they no longer cared.

Jas

Not sure if you saw my original post Lauren.....its now over 18 months since our initial install - replacements galore and all the same or worse. We had Accent shutters before our reno and have another property with Accent shutters which are perfect after over 8 years !!! Next step is Fair Trading and possibly a chargeback.

Jasasked

I posted my complaint (with photos) regarding shutters some weeks ago. Provided the reference number three weeks ago and chased an answer two weeks ago.....still no response from Wynstan. I see some very recent complaints and fully concur with the comments on this company. When will Wynstan see fit to get back to me. The request for a reference # appears to be a generic response to all queries !!! Jas ref # 24020742,

Mau

Mauasked

There are so many bad reviews for Wynstan... Anyone dealt with Hoppers Crossing Wynstan? How do they compare with their competitors (MSD Security and Hi-Light)? Does Wynstan have their own full time employees (fitters etc) or do they contract casuals to do the job? Thanks

angrydad
angrydad

Honestly, Just stay away from them. they are terrible operators. the way they treated my wife with their apparent head office customer service team is disgusting. The way they (male customer service) spoke to my wife was disgusting and left her really upset. That tells you everything you need to know about these scumb bags. Look for a family run business who actually care and know your money will be spent on helping kids go to school or pay a mortgage or anything you would do with your family.

Deepak
Deepak

All r same ... Bad Service and take too long to respond.

Never again
Never again

They employ contracrters and the animals in head office were extremely rude to the point of swearing at my wife as well. I have lodged a complaint with fair trading

Get an answer from our members and Wynstan representatives