2Wynstan

2.3

allen L.
allen L.

Wynstan Blinds

Thank you for your blinds and installation by Charles.
He contacted me and made a time and came when he said he would. He was very efficient and had a pleasant manner.
Thanks again Charles and Wynstan Toorak. Love the blinds Show reply
Natalie P.
Natalie P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and product!

Very happy with my new window furnishings, thank you Wynstan. I would also like to commend the installer, Paul on his polite and helpful customer service today, making the process simple and easy. Cheers! Show details ·  1
A customer
A customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sharon S.
Sharon S.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very happy with the installation service, theo was pleasant, polite and well mannered. Very happy with my crim safe ultimate door. Thank you Show details ·  1
Greg H.
Greg H.

Theo done an excellent job installing my new security door he took extra care I’m very happy and feel much safer Show details ·  1
Tricia
TriciaSydney, NSW

Wonderful Job

Seamus from Wynstan Hornsby replaced my old blinds today. He arrived on the dot of 8:00am with a lovely smile and did the job quickly and very efficiently. Fabulous job and would highly recommend. Thanks so much for your great work. Show details ·  1
Mary M.
Mary M.

Shear curtains

I recently got a shear curtain installed by Theo from wynstan he done marvellous job the product looks beautiful thank you. Show details ·  1
Never again
Never again3 posts

Avoid like the [Content Removed]

Worse experience ever. Rude on the phone, EXPENSIVE, poor quality, wrong product over and over, bad install, badly made, not what I ordered, I don't think a company can do more mistakes and supply worse quality if they tried. Avoid like the [Content Removed]. PS ... what prompted me to write the review was listening to the fake ad on 2GB stating that if you ring now, you get a free measure and quote. FAKE, they don't charge for measure and quote. Show details
Ricki
RickiNewcastle3 posts

A bad experience

Awful experience. The track curtains were incorrectly installed and when fixed we found a black mark on them and they now drag on the ground which we didn’t want. The blinds were damaged and replaced but the pulley was installed too high and is difficult to reach. The pulley on another blind is on the wrong side. Emailing over weeks but no response. Finally got through on the phone but took many attempts. Just a stressful and terrible experience from a company that used to be good. Show details
Tammie M.
Tammie M.

Racheal
RachealSydney, NSW9 posts

Jess
Jess

Great service and quick perfect installation, thanks Paul and the team Show details ·  1
Shilvana M.
Shilvana M.Sydney, NSW

Install of Doors

Paul Installed my doors without any issues! Very friendly and efficient! Thanks Paul Show details ·  1
Fiona B.
Fiona B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting on a security door after ordering it 31/2 months ago

I could not recommend Wynstan to anyone.
Ordered a security door in January this year and I am still waiting for it. I have sent emails and gone into the shop and I am still unable to get an ETA. If Wynstan sales are this bad I am worried what the after sales service service (if any) will be like.
I have requested my deposit back, so I can go and purchase a security door from a company that can actually provide me with a door. Show details
chrisa7155
chrisa7155Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Professional resolution

Great call back experience under warranty for awning not fully returning. Technician was Andrew. Very good communication, knowledgeable and resolved issue immediately. Show details ·  1

Dear Wynstan,

I've got Wynstan to supply and fit around 26 remote electric Wynstan blinds (Kensington store)
Recently I've dropped one remote and cracked the screen. It operates 6 blinds and it still works but it's a guess work at times to work out which blind since I can not see the number.
It's a 15 channel DC1802 remote control.
Where can I buy from Wynstan a replacement remote?
Your help is much appreciated

Best regards,

Wynstan   DM

Hi George. We do sell spare parts on our website, in which case you can purchase a replacement.
Please visit: external link
Warm Regards, Wynstan.

Alison
Alison

How do I change the battery on the WYNMOTION remote control model WYNX05?

m r.

Dear Wynstan why don't you tell your customers that Crimsafe only comes in one gauge , even though they asked for a heavier gauge darker gauge one that is not completely invisible ? Why then do you blame the customer for not knowing the difference, even though it was your sales man that decided crimsafe even though it was not asked for? Why does your fly screen let in flies . Is that the customers fault as well ? Why do you not refund on faulty workmanship ? Why are you still operating?

Linda
Linda
m r.

All the customers who have been ripped off by this company should get together and launch a class action against them and hopefully put them out of business.

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
After Sales ServiceYes
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Curtains, Honeycomb, Roller, Roman, Shutters, Venetian and Vertical
Custom Sizing Yes