Dreame D9

Dreame D9

MPN: DLDS
See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

Jamie
Jamie

Perfect Vacuum, Mopping doesn’t work.

Perfect as a vacuum, can not fault it in that aspect.
Mopping feature does not work. It will not move at all once the water tank is attached, it will sit in the same spot struggling to move until it decids to tell say it’s stuck and to return it to the dock. I would have chosen a different brand if I had of known the mopping wouldn’t work.
Although the vacuuming side is a life saver.

Purchased in September 2021 for $499.00.

Ellen
EllenHobart, TAS

This is perfect! Cannot live without it now.

Have used it for several months now. Smart floor mapping and location self-awareness. With its stronger suction power, it does the job well. Make my life easier. It seems that it supports two-floor mapping now. But haven't tried it.

This is a game changer for any working Mum !

What I love about my Dream is :
I can walk out of the house and when I get home the cleaning is done !!!!
As soon as you walk into your home you can really see a difference.It is also
Very easy to clean ! Love love love

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hi Tracey! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes.

Not quite George Jetson's Robot Vacuum

Handy tools

Is really handy, if you like to come back at home and is clean , nicely vaccum. Is difficult to choose when the brand is not well know around the world . I trust it amd I’m not disappointed

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hi David! Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great vac, doesn’t mop

The vacuum is good, has to be baby sat, but I’m home working so that’s fine for me.

Disappointed in the mopping as the water barely comes out even on the highest setting and yes I’ve cleaned the air hole.
I didn’t expect it to be perfect but thought if I was mopping everyday it wouldn’t have to do much. But it leaves all foot prints and won’t clean anything sticky. I go ahead of it and spray the floor to help it out, but it doesn’t make much difference.
It’s ok as a vac and I’m still glad I have it. But wish I got a different one I was looking at that had a better mopping function.

Sandra
SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it.

The high suction vacuum is amazing. Great if you have pets. Long battery life easily cleans my entire 4bed 2bath home using only half the battery. Really easy to clean and empty. The mop function isn’t really good at all, But I purchased this for the strong vacuum aspect so i just don’t use the mop. Mapping function of your house on the app is great & easy to use to personalize to your needs. I’m a tech person so only use the app. Unsure how it works without it. Easily navigates from tiles to carpet. Even over rugs. I use mine every day! It’s a game changer in our house. Would recommend this to anyone after a strong vacuum robot. You can’t beat it. In my opinion out performs much more expensive options out there.

Purchased in August 2021 for $399.00.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes!

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020
The Robot Vacuums Awards for 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-robot-vacuums-awards-for-2020
RafGonz
RafGonzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value - almost perfect.

Love my new vacuum. For the price, you cant get a better robot vac that mops too. A few things for improvement are the following…. The mop detaches very easily and can happen when it bumps into objects. This leaves the vacuum looking like its mopping, but it actually isn’t as it isn’t connected to the vacuum properly. Also the Mi Home app could do with some improvements in the mapping area. Setting virtual walls/ no clean areas is difficult as you cant zoom in far enough. The same applies to no mop zones. I also don’t like the fact that you are limited on what you can name rooms on the map. Would highly recommend all the same.

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

A game changer!

A great price for a great product. It is quite, connects well to my mobile, provides me with updates and is very intuitive. I’m recommending it to everyone. Thank you!

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for the awesome review, Clare! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Find out how Dreame D9 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Great and easy to operate. Absolute life changer!

App makes it so easy to use. It is Very user friendly in the way that you can set it up to make your life so much easier. Go about your day while it cleans for you.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for the awesome review, Cameron James! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Brooke O.
Brooke O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't connect to my dual band modem

I have a smart modem. It is dual band. Which means it has 2.4ghz and 5ghz bandwidth. However the robot cannot connect to my modem and they keep telling me it's because I have only 5ghz. I have been through my modem settings and sent them pictures showing that this is clearly not the case.

Good thing I can press a button on the robot and it will vacuum the house. However I can't use the mop function without connecting to Wi-Fi. $400 is a lot for something I can only use half the features of.

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new best friend

Intuitive, thorough and quiet. It quietly went about its business while I enjoyed a cup of tea. I liked how it messaged me with updates and If it required emptying.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are very thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. We really appreciate it! Please let us know about your future experiences. :)

Find out how Dreame D9 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Best thing I have ever purchased

Best thing I have purchased and would recommend this to anyone , so easy to use and set up , clean the carpet and the mop setting is great too , just awesome

Doreenrunner
DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Could not even update out of the box

Bought item to give it a try, was unable to finish the setup and update firmware, update kept failing and service support was do a factory reset, tried several times and even after factory reset vac did not wanted to connect to wifi. Returned and asked for money back, 5 days lost trying to get going. Maybe too new too many issues.

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in September 2021 for $399.00.

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Love this Dreame D9 Robot Vacumm and mop.Best investment can’t live without it.

It’s the best thing I’ve ever bought.I have backaches every time I Vacumm and mop.I love my Dreame D9 Vacumm and mop it does it all for me.VERY HAPPY EXCELLENT CHOICE

Dreame Customer CareDreame Technology

Hello, Mahassen! We are very thrilled to have you as part of the Dreame family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!