VerifiedMPNs:KHXM1CROBOT and KHXMMIROBOT

3.7

Tennille C.
Tennille C.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great vacuume but after 6 years stopped working

Great robovac but after 6 years the motor and LDS sensor need replacing but I can't get a replacement. Ordered one online but it is slightly different shape and does not fit. Disappointing as it was such a great vacuume. Show details
Justin C.

BrookeSydney, NSW12 posts
Bree jean
Bree jean3 posts

Best Purchase

We brought this a few years ago now and it is still going strong. I love how you can just turn it on from the machine or your phone (app) and then sit back and watch it do all the floor cleaning work for you. We have floor boards and it works really Well on them.  Show details
Wandering2
Wandering2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA47 posts
Tadine
TadineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Reduces cleanup time when you have a toddler

I set the vacuum before I go to bed and when I get up of a morning I have clean carpets. So glad i purchased this cleaner as it’s one less job I need to worry about. It can also move under furniture and get to those hard to get to places. I don’t think that my carpets have ever looked so clean. Also great value for money. I did a lot of research before purchasing and you can pay a lot of money but this was both affordable and dies a good job. It can also easily move from floorboards to rugs of different thicknesses with ease.  Show details
The Pied Piper
The Pied PiperPerth, WA33 posts

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW3 posts
Caro
CaroSouth West, WA7 posts

Wonderful!

Wasn't sure what I would get for the price. It is great and does a fantastic clean up. Surprised how good it was on carpet. Never gets stuck. I only use it on the press and go option - I didn't want to use wifi. Couldn't think how it could be improved, except it sometimes loses it's recharge station.
UPDATE
Upgrade my opinion to totally awesome. So easy to clean. The replacement brushes are very cheap so make sure you do the little brush every 2 months and the silicone roller every 6 months.  Show details
niko87
niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA224 posts
Lchad1970
Lchad1970Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Love it

The robot vacuum is amazing, runs perfectly. Very quick and does a really thorough job. This machine replaced another more expensive brand and this one does a much better job.
Pippa Tunnicliffe
Pippa Tunnicliffe2 posts

The best purchase ever!!

Brilliant vacuum that saves us so much time. Cleans effectively and thoroughly. Doesn’t fill up too quickly. Accurate room mapping and sensors. Highly recommend for anyone interested in a robot vacuum.
CSmall
CSmall6 posts

Its good, but theres a reason its not the most expensive on the market

I was given it and im so thankful... its such a help, and so much fun to watch. However it does tend to get lost sometimes... and im not sure if you can save the map it creates... which means if u dont turn it on quite right it wipes the map so you cant zone clean unless u get it to remap your whole house again... this can be frustrating... also not sure that it can mop... if there is a way to fix any of this pls lmk! Show details
Margarita Russell
Margarita RussellSydney, NSW2 posts

Best investment ever!!

Mi Robot vacuum cleaner is my new favourite home appliance. I use it every single day without fail. Basically set and forget. It does an excellent job on hard floors. Much more thorough than I hoped it could be. Great value for its price, easy to set up and use too.

Frequently Asked Questions about Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum (1st gen)

Can I use the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum without using the smartphone app?

You do not require a smartphone to use the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, although you will not have access to scheduling & monitoring features. You can operate the vacuum using the buttons on the vacuum unit to start and stop the vacuum.

Latest Consumer Questions

JEB
JEB

Argh! help please Xiaomi. My vac used to work fine. It went off line and I cant get it back. I contacted support but they no longer deal with Australia and told me to go back to who I bought it from - I dont remember!

Sally
Sally

Hi Jen, I have same issue, did you find a solution?

Peter
Peter

It only works in one region like Chinese mainland, it won't work in other region like Australia, it keeps "map loading", and get stuck. It won't open any Map. What can I do?

Texml M.
Texml M.

Can anyone please advise why the “Dock” Clean” and “Turbo”? commands are now missing from my screen after an App update?
The current Go to, Dock, Clean, and Zone Clean are not responsive and do nothing.

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $399
Bin Capacity0.42 L
HEPA FilterNo
Weight3.8 kg
Running Time 150 min
Dimensions 96 x 345 x 345 mm
Replaced byRoborock S50 (2nd gen)
ManualDownload manual